Young Money - Jikook

By BlueHourAddict

Jungkook's place in the world of money had been determined since his birth. He never went against his parents... More

info
Prologue
D-29: Maei
D-27: engaged
D-26: guest
D-25: pool boy
D-20: family dinner
D-17: golfing
D-16: V
D-14: cake
D-13: truth or dare
D-12: mirror
D-8: wedding dress
D-7: exhaustion
D-6: bathroom
D-5: date
D-5: confession
D-4: present
D-3: rehearsal
D-2: truth
D-1: hold me
D-1: comfort
D-day
Epilogue
other works

D-2: bachelor party

635 68 12
By BlueHourAddict

Taemin was waiting in front of the club when they arrived. Next to him stood a small crew of people, Jimin considered as close, well, as close as you can be when money ruled your relationships. Nevertheless, the brunette welcomed everyone and they went past the security directly into the club. Of course, someone like Jeon Jungkook would not have to wait in front of a club in Seoul.

Monkey Museum, Gangnam, Seoul

After getting their reserved table, that turned out to be more of a cozy corner booth with dark leather sofas than a normal table, and ordering champagne and liquor, they began to chat and play games.

Three bottles into the night the table became lively and some of the boys hit the dancefloor. Taemin leaned over to Jimin and Jungkook.

"You in for a bet?" he screamed against the electronic beats.

"Yeah, bring it on," Jimin answered, the alcohol showing on his cheeks.

"If I can get the girl Minho's dancing with right now, you'll get a new hair color and I'm the one who decides which one."

"Isn't that too easy?" Jungkook intervened.

Jimin chuckled. "You don't know Minho. He'll never lose a fight."

He turned around to Taemin. "Call! Try your best!"

"Believe me, I will." And the artist left to join the dancing crowd.

Jungkook and Jimin watched him attentively, sometimes panicking slightly when Taemin got closer to his goal, but after ten minutes they lost interest in the show and turned around to the two men next to them who were playing a drinking game.

"Sehun! Baeky! Mind if we join?"

><

"Hey, money monsters! May I introduce to you: this is Lee Sunmi," Taemin introduced the woman in his arm. An angry Minho sat down next to Jungkook.

"Shit!" Jimin uttered, and the artist started laughing.

"Well, does anyone of you know a good hairdresser?" Taemin asked with a cheeky grin.

"I know one. We can go there right now if you'd like," Jungkook offered and joined the artist's laughter.

"You traitor!" Jimin cried out and punched his shoulder.

"Well, then it's decided. Make your call! And for you darling," the best man turned around to the girl, "I guess I must leave now. This is the bachelor party of my best friend and I cannot miss what's going to happen next, for it's my fault. It was nice meeting you."

The sound of the slap she gave him cut through the music and made everyone gasp. Everyone except Minho whose catching laughter suddenly filled the whole room, making people look at them.

He still was laughing when they went outside into the warm night to catch some taxis. Jungkook gave out the address and Jimin, Taemin, Minho, Key and he jumped into the first taxi.

><

When the apartment door opened, they were greeted by blond curly hair and a wide shiny grin.

"Jungkook! Come in and introduce me to your friends."

They went inside, took off their jackets and shoes, and the hair stylist led them into the living room. It was a spacious room with a balcony that had the width of the wall. Instead of a couch the floor was covered in soft Persian carpets and patterned pillows, and once everyone had sat down, the host served tea on a silver tray.

"Tea, are you for real Hobi?" Jungkook asked his friend.

"Most of you are fucking drunk. I don't want them to ruin my apartment."

The doorbell rang and cut Jungkook's reply. Four more people came in and sat down with them, chatting loudly.

"Hey! Shut up!" Jungkook shouted to calm them down. "Let me introduce my friend. This is Jung Hoseok, my most valued hair stylist. For those of you who do not know what's going on: Jimin lost a bet to Taemin and now he's getting a new hair color. Jimin, would you introduce the rest? I already forgot their names."

Multiple 'Yah' and 'Hey' sounds flooded the room.

"Calm down," Jimin laughed. "Well, let's start with the old friends. Those are the ones I met in primary school or even earlier: Taemin, Minho and Key. Sadly, Onew and Jonghyun couldn't make it. The other five are friends from high school and university: Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun and- where's Lay?"

Confused, he scanned the room. "Did you lose him again?"

"Well...wasn' he in 'e cap with us?" Suho slurred.

"He got the address, have some trust into the little guy!" Chanyeol shouted and sipped on his tea.

"He barely speaks our language!" Jimin shouted in panic.

The doorbell made them look up. When Hoseok came back with the missing guy, everyone relaxed.

"I sleep in taxi. Why not wake me up?" the small man mumbled and everyone started laughing.

"Let's get the party on! Hobi, turn on your sound system!" Jungkook shouted over the other conversations and laughter.

When everything was ready to continue the party, the music blasting from the surround system and Hoseok's alcohol in their midst, Taemin sneaked over to their host and whispered into his ear, making the blond man laugh.

"Well, Mr. Park, should we do the makeover?" he asked the groom.

With a nervous expression, Jimin got up and followed the stylist to the bathroom.

><

Two hours passed and everyone got even more drunk, except for Jungkook, who kept an eye on Hoseok's belongings. Stories of adventures with women and money were shared and everyone enjoyed themselves.

Chanyeol and Minho were taking a smoke on the balcony, and Sehun and Baekhyun were distracted by a tickling-fight when the living room door opened and Hoseok's intense voice filled the room.

"Hey, everyone! Let me introduce the new Park Jimin!"

Everyone turned around and stopped breathing, everyone but Taemin, who lied on the floor unable to breath from laughing. Jimin had curly, pink hair. Several phones were taken out and the digital shutter sounds cut through the music.

Jungkook could not believe his eyes. If Jimin got much cuter, he would die from cuteness. He jumped up, walked over to the smaller man, and ran his fingers through the pink strands.

"I love it!"

"You do?" the smaller asked shyly, giving him puppy eyes. Jungkook could swear his heard stopped beating for a second.

"Stop looking at me like that! Do you want to kill me?"

The eye-smile sneaked onto the pink-haired man's face.

"I'm done. This is killing me," Jungkook sighed, letting his eyes wander over Jimin's face. How could his lips match the color of his hair so perfectly? He wanted to taste those pink fruits. Being restrained from touching the other for the whole evening was now back-stabbing him. His desire came back with full force.

"Hobi, we'll use your guestroom."

>><<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 167 33
Tae was a normal boy in Seoul until his 'parent' had an argued with each other about him not being there son. There are so many secrets about Tae th...
2.7K 238 31
True blood alpha jungkook found his mate after so many years as a kid moreover his mate was his best Friends son let's see how alpha Jungkook deal w...
136K 8K 45
"So...does that mean you fancy me?" "Oh my fucking lord, shut up you jerk." where two university students move in together and learn to live with the...
43.8K 3.2K 18
Kim Seokjin faces struggles he naively assumed he would never have to. He finds himself on the path of heartbreak. #3 - jinv