Young Money - Jikook

Bởi BlueHourAddict

Jungkook's place in the world of money had been determined since his birth. He never went against his parents... Xem Thêm

info
Prologue
D-29: Maei
D-27: engaged
D-26: guest
D-25: pool boy
D-20: family dinner
D-17: golfing
D-16: V
D-14: cake
D-12: mirror
D-8: wedding dress
D-7: exhaustion
D-6: bathroom
D-5: date
D-5: confession
D-4: present
D-3: rehearsal
D-2: truth
D-2: bachelor party
D-1: hold me
D-1: comfort
D-day
Epilogue
other works

D-13: truth or dare

690 76 15
Bởi BlueHourAddict

After Jimin had returned home yesterday, Maei had given Jungkook a lecture about responsibility and adult behavior. Her fiancé had come home drenched from the summer rain and with blue lips, in a taxi she had had to pay for because he had not brought enough cash with him. Even now, Jungkook did not understand why he had had to endure her speech when it was Jimin who had been too dumb to buy an umbrella or use his credit card on an ATM.

However, seeing his future brother-in-law in this pitiful state had made him regret his actions. Even if he had not been sorry for his outburst, at least he had regretted leaving him alone in an unknown city. He had almost hugged him when he had seen his blue trembling lips and the lowered head with the big puppy eyes, seemingly asking him for forgiveness. Almost!

After this incident, Maei wanted to change the brother-in-law-relationship to the better (hell, if she knew...).

Jungkook turned around in surprise when he heard the door of his room open. He had thought everyone had gone out, but in the doorframe stood Maei, displaying a sweet smile. Too sweat for his liking. With narrowed eyes, he watched her come over to him.

She sat on his desk, legs dangling on his sides, trapping him in his seat and blocking his view of the computer screen. He prayed to god that she did not show this pose to other guys, otherwise he would have to tear out some eyes. Hot pants should be prohibited for young women.

"Dear beloved brother," she began, causing Jungkook to raise an eyebrow at her, "Would you please offer some fancy drinks out of your collection for a movie night with our young guests?"

"What? You want me to waste those rare bottles of heavenly liquor on some inexperienced tongues? Stop spending my goods lavishly!" he retorted, pretending to be outraged.

His sister smiled brightly and jumped off the table, giving him a peck on the nose.

"You are the best, my dear," she lilted and was about to leave the room.

"Ah! Wait! Now that you say it. Mr. Kim Taehyung sends his greetings."

"All the best for him, too," she said happily, closing the door behind her.

Shaking his head in amusement, Jungkook turned around to his computer again.

><

Thankfully, Jimin had not caught a cold, so all four sat on the comfortable couch in the living room and watched a movie. Some new action or thriller.

"Do we have to watch this boring shit?" Jungkook complained after the fifth dead body in ten minutes and yawned demonstratively.

"I don't like it either," Joonyeo agreed.

Maei grabbed the remote and stopped the massacre.

"So, what do we do?" she asked and sipped on the expensive Whiskey Jungkook had offered.

"Why not play the good old truth or dare?" Joonyeo suggested, her grin predicting nothing good. Jungkook glanced at Jimin. The older had not made a move on him since the wedding cake incident, he even seemed to avoid him. So that side seemed fine. But this game could be risky, for Jungkook did not know whether he could control himself if things got out of hand.

"I like that," Maei jumped in. "I am still eighteen, I can insist on playing childish games."

She kneeled on the other side of the wooden coffee table. Joonyeo followed her and the two men just slid down the couch, using it as a backrest. Since they were too lazy to get a spinning-bottle, Maei reached out for the paper knife. After testing its qualities as a replacement, they started playing.

"Brother, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Go, get us some more of your precious bottles of heavenly water! I am in a drinking mood."

"What happened to my well-behaved little sister?" Jungkook widened his eyes, pretending to be shocked. But eventually he stood up and left for his dare. If his sister knew how much her dare hurt him... His collection was a ragbag of spirits from all over the world. They were the best of the best, some bottles so rare, he had paid a fortune to get them.

Thus, standing in front of the vitrine, he could not decide on what to take. Well, if his sister wanted to play like this, she had to pay the price. He took one of the absinthes. And on his way back, he made a detour through the kitchen, grabbing their mother's emergency-vodka.

Let the fun begin... With a smug smile, he arrived back at the coffee table.

"Just two bottles? Someone is stingily," his sister uttered, pouting her lips. Jungkook just grinned, knowing what was going to happen. He caught a glimpse of Jimin from the corner of his eye. The other tried to suppress a grin, failing terribly.

"Joon, would you hand over the shot glasses, please," Maei asked and Jungkook opened the bottle with the green liquid.

><

Two hours later the girls were dead drunk, and Jungkook felt his heart sting at the sight of the nearly empty bottle of absinth.

"Did they really drink that by themselves?" he whispered to Jimin, almost crashing their heads because he was unable to keep his balance anymore. The boys had drowned the cheap vodka and half of the whisky, a combination Jungkook would never do again.

He had lost his clothes (except for his boxers of course) some time ago when his sister had made him strip to Ginuwine's 'Pony'. Well, his body roles were quite a bummer and Jimin's longing gaze had given him the extra kick he had needed to make it a real show. Joonyeo had revealed she watched porn, Maei had shown her talent in twerking and had a hot make-out session with Jimin (not to her brother's liking, but a dare is a dare). To sum it up, they were all pretty drunk.

Joonyeo twisted the paper knife.

"Chim Chim! Kiss Jungkook," she demanded and giggled like crazy, grabbing Maei's arm. The girls cheered.

Jungkook's blurry mind tried to process her words, when he felt a hand on his cheek that turned his head towards Jimin.

"No, what-" Soft lips met his and muted his complain. What was it about those lips that made them so addicting?

He moaned softly and pulled the smaller closer, giving in to his drunken, needy brain, and the girls began to squeal in the background, cheering them on. Jimin reached for his knees and turned him around, so that he could sit on his lap, and, hovering above the younger, he cupped his face with his hands, intensifying the frantic dance of their lips. Feeling the Jimin's tongue brushing over his bottom lip, Jungkook gave in and parted his lips to offer the brunette the opportunity to catch his tongue for a frivolous tongue-play. It felt like being on drugs, riding on a high. They could not stop.

But if they did not stop right now, Jungkook could not guarantee anything. And it took him all his willpower to push the smaller off his lap.

Panting, they stared each other in the eye. "I guess, we should go to bed now," he murmured, getting another gush of laughter from the girls. But he could not laugh. He only got up and stumbled up the stairs to his room, leaving behind the giggles.

When he was about to enter his room, he got pulled around by his wrist and bumped into Jimin's chest. The latter pulled him down, smashing their lips once again for a needy kiss, and pushed him into his room and onto the bed.

Their half-hard erections met when they fell on the blankets, and Jungkook could not -did not want to- stop his hips from rolling forward to rub their clothed lengths against each other. Jimin's response was immediate and no less needy than his, rutting against Jungkook's hardness while whimpering into their sloppy excuse of a kiss. Only breaking the contact of their lips to pull off Jimin's shirt, they undressed completely.

Jungkook embraced the smaller body and pressed their naked frames together, slowly trailing his hands up the Jimin's spine only to end up grabbing a fistful of the other's hair before he turned them around and started sucking on the exposed neck. Small red marks stayed behind were Jungkook's mouth went to explore, and Jimin's whines turned into moans, encouraging Jungkook to go harder, use teeth before soothing the angry red prints with a lick.

"Touch me," Jimin groaned. "Stop fucking teasing and touch me."

Jimin's word being command for Jungkook's mushy brain, he slipped one hand between their bodies and started to stroke the brunette's rock-hard cock.

"Faster...please," Jimin breathed out, sliding his hand down Jungkook's chest to mirror the younger's actions. Accompanied by their sinful sounds, they made each other come.

>><<

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4K 115 11
"I don't need to be the Prince of Busan, where I'm headed I'll be a king of the whole world" * * * This book takes place before the events of 'City o...
135K 7.8K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...
124K 4.1K 24
[Completed] Jimin, 19-year-old, who believed he would be straight all his life. When his mother finds herself a new boyfriend, they decide to move in...
136K 8K 45
"So...does that mean you fancy me?" "Oh my fucking lord, shut up you jerk." where two university students move in together and learn to live with the...