special | mark tuan ff

By mikoarch1ves_

"you don't have to be someone with a charming personality to make me love you" in which she won a raffle to... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
epilogue
thank you
tmi

chapter 24

412 13 3
By mikoarch1ves_

YUNA'S POV

"do you really have someone.. in mind?" i was frozen. i didn't know what to reply.

i sighed. "y-yeah i do" my heart was beating so fast. i'm really stuck if i'm gonna confess to him or not.

"i'm sure he's a nice guy" he sat back further. "tell me.. more about him" he kept burping.

"well he has the sweetest smile, he can instantly make me smile when i see him, his laugh is so precious, he looks like an angel when he's asleep. he's just so perfect, he's way above my league"

"aish this headache is killing me" i looked over at him and saw him caressing his forhead.

"d-do you wanna sleep? i'm gonna take you to your room" he didn't answer but i stood up and so did he. he put his hand over me and he's really heavy.

he stumbled in his bed when i put him down and i catched my breath. i went near him and saw him close his eyes.

"goodnight mark.." i was about to stand up and leave but he held my wrist. i looked back at him and i saw him sat up.

"wait yuna," i sat down next to him.

"i wanna know.. who he is. i know i'll just hurt m-myself knowing this but i just-"

"t-the guy i'm inlove with is.."

"you mark, i love you.."

he didn't say anything for a couple of minutes but i froze when i felt his soft lips into mine. i could still taste the soju that he drank and it's making me a little dizzy. my heart is pounding right at my chest right now it's driving me crazy.

after a few seconds he pulled out and fell into my shoulders. i lay him down the bed and saw that he was fast asleep. i quietly left the room in shock.

"i don't fucking know how to react to this" i facepalmed.

i touched my lips and remembered how soft his lips were. i don't know why he kissed me! am i supposed to be happy right now?

"yuna," i was startled when someone called my name. i looked behind me and it was jinyoung.

"j-jinyoung you scared me"

"you took care of hyung" i nodded. we both sat down in the living room.

"uh yuna i've got to tell you something"

"w-what is it?" i was nervous on what he was gonna tell me.

"i saw you and hyung kiss in his room" i was shocked.

"i'm s-sorry! i didn't mean to, the door was open so..."

"no it's okay it's just," i felt my face heat up again.

"i don't know if i made the right choice though" i looked down. "what do you mean?"

"you know i confessed to him when he's not really aware of the situation and i think i'm not gonna have the courage again to do that" he put his hand over me.

"well it's not really a bad thing but it's most likely hyung won't remember it" i sighed.

"are you tired? i'll grab us some pillows so we can sleep here" i nodded. jinyoung left and i grabbed my phone. it was 12am. i chatted chaewon even though i think she's asleep now.

@cchaeewon_
active 2 hours ago

chaewonnnnn

i don't know what to do

i confessed to mark

he was drunk

but he kissed me!

i'm so confused chaewon!!

i didn't imagine confessing like this

i put my phone down put my hands over my face. i could be an idiot sometimes. my phone rang and i wasn't expecting for chaewon to reply.

@cchaeewon_
active now

YOU WHAT?

MARK KISSED YOU?

OMFG

i thought you were asleep!

i was but my phone kept ringing so

BUT OMG NO WAY

HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

i dont know! he kept asking on who was i into
because we played a lie detector earlier and i
said it was him and he kissed me

THATS SO CUTE OMG SJDHEHSJKS

you look like you're more excited than i am

yes but for advice

it's either he remembers it or not

if he doesn't remember it then you have a chance
to confess again some other time

if he does it's either you're gonna be with him or
get rejected

but i doubt he's gonna reject you

anyway i need to go sleep again, let's talk about this
again tomorrow. goodnight!

i just stared at the word rejected. i think i'll have a hard time moving on from him. i was rejected once already so i know how it will feel. i saw jinyoung came back with some pillows, a blanket and a mattress. i helped him set up in the floor.

we layed down when we finished. "oh yeah why are you sleeping here?" i asked and put my phone on the side.

"why not? i don't want you to be here alone soooo.." i hit him lightly. "don't you think jackson will be upset?"

"no he won't, he'll still have a headache till tomorrow" we both laughed lightly.

"goodnight jinyoung-ah"

"goodnight yuna"

the next day

i felt someone waking me up so i opened my eyes. it took a while for my vision to be clear but i saw that it was jinyoung.

"good morning yuna, did you sleep well last night?" i heard him chuckled abit so i hit him lightly. i rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"c'mon let's have breakfast, i cooked" he offered his hand and i stood up. i grabbed my phone beside me and we went to the kitchen still holding hands.

i was still half asleep but i heard everyone was there already. i rubbed my eyes again and i saw that there were grilled cheese and some eggs here. it smelled delicious.

jinyoung sat next to me and i leaned in his shoulder and closed my eyes again. i'm still so sleepy what time is it?

"here yuna eat this" i bite into the grilled cheese he was giving me and it was really good. opened my eyes and grabbed it from him.

"you two look suspiciously sweet today, did something happen last night when i was out?" bambam asked. me and jinyoung looked at each other and giggled.

"how are you feeling jaebeom?" leaving that topic behind i asked jaebeom. "better than last night"

"this headache is still killing me" jackson furrowed his eyebrows.

"did you take medicine hyung?" yugyeom asked. "i haven't, i'll take one after we eat"

we finished eating and me and jinyoung were left in the dining area to clean the dishes.

"i'll wash these, you should go ask hyung about last night"

"i-isn't it still early?"

"so? go ask him already, he looked like he was gonna kill us with his eyes earlier" he chuckled and continued washing the dishes but i hit him again.

i stopped by a mirror and looked at myself. i tied my hair up and fix my hoddie. i went to the living room where everyone was and sat next to bambam.

"hey spill the tea yuna what's up with you and hyung?" bambam instantly whispered to my ear.

"nothing," i giggled.

he hit me lightly. "not fair!" he pouted and looked like a baby.

he stopped pouting and whispered something to me again. "yuna, hyung's eyes are like daggers right now. he looks really pissed" me and mark's eyes met and i avoided his gaze.

"yeah it really his" i whispered back.

i received a notification from my phone and i opened it. wait, since when was jinyoung my lockscreen wallpaper?

"ehh that's really not fair yuna" bambam was looking at my phone so i hit him. my homescreen wallpaper were all 7 of them so what's his problem?

@cchaeewon_
active now

hey girl school's foundation day is in monday

what is your section gonna do?

idk i don't really care about those stuff

aw c'mon! the booths are really fun! this is the only
day where we can use our phone freely.

also spring fling

right, but can you atleast know what your class is doing?

it's so early and you're already annoying me

@aa_dnkang
active now

hey aiden

what's our class doing for the foundation day

since when were you interested on what our class
is gonna do?

i'm not, chaewon is asking

were doing a marriage booth as usual

ew that's so cringey

ikr but that's what our president said

haha alright thanks

@cchaeewon_
active now

aiden said it's a marriage booth

again? is mirae not tired of that?

anyway were doing a jail booth!

i forgot you're inchrage of your section's booth

yeah so that's why i was asking

but you should try it out! it's gonna be lots of fun!!

whatever happens in monday ig

jinyoung came back and i invited him to sit next to me. "did you ask him?" i was already flustered with the question he asked.

"no"

"i'm scared" i silently said without saying any words. he suddenly pinched my cheeks.

"ouch! hey quit that!"

"sorry" he chuckled.

"hyung! yuna wants to talk to you!" i looked at jinyoung with shocked eyes. "w-what are you doing?" i nervously asked him.

"don't worry, anyway guys let's go to my room for a minute" he pushed everyone out of the room and me and mark were left here alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 121 8
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." -Confucious What happens when Mark Tuan, 18-year-old nerd, after rejection by most popular studen...
709K 22K 16
mtuan93 has added you. would you like to add him back? Β© GUKRKIVE | SEMI-AU | MARK TUAN | COMPLETE [ highest rank: #5 in #marktuan highest rank:...
35.6K 1.1K 13
in which a trainee falls in love with an idol. ⌲ completed (2017) β‡˜ lowercase intended β‡˜ highest rank: #1 in bambam
91.7K 3.5K 27
"As days pass, I fall even more in love with you. But a day will eventually come that all those feelings will just disappear." I can't be in love wit...