The Acrimony Anomaly [Naruto...

By AnimeKittyKat

Madara was dead, deader than dead. Probably the most deadest person ever to make as many mistakes and regrets... More

I'm too Old for this Shit
Is a Sharingan a Vegetable?
An Asshole is my Father
Oh Look, It's the Kid of the Parents I Killed...
Fuck You and Your Rules
And There's This Fucker in a Green Jumpsuit
Let Me Be A Corpse Nii-san!
I'm... Sorry
Shisui Sashimi
Stalked... Call the Pedo-Police
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Massacre
An Orange Fluffball Wants to Shank Me
A Perfect Sunday Afternoon with Tea, Cookies, and Fucking Danzo
Hello Akatsuki~!
Questioned
Troublesome Woman
What I Think About Hashirama...
Training and... Suna?
Fuck, My Clothes are Stained with your Blood
It's Because I'm in a Girl's Body!
SHIINNAAEEE!!
You Killed Me, It's Only Right I Return the Favor
A Mind Invasion
A New Dilemma
Going Back
Naruto!!!!!!!!!
Pieces Put Into Place
Graduation!
Naruto's Confidence
The Nara Household
And the Idiot of the Year Award Goes to...
The First Hokage Revealed
I Saw That Fucking Smirk, You Sly Dog
Add Two More Dead Bodies to the Pile
Forgotten Times
Family
Russian Roulette
A Heart-to-Heart
The Chunnin Exams
I am the Pedo Police
Shit Going Down
Where the Hell are They All Coming From?!
Acrimony Anomaly Comic Short #1
Ups and Downs
Quest for Appeal
Kirigakure Time!
Mishaps and More
Fight Time
The Storm Before THE Storm
Don't Defile Those Dead Bodies!
Tobirama and an Ex-Terrorist for the Leaf
Wed and Bed
Another Senju Bastard?
Drama
Alcoholic Senju Returns!

Making Bank

3.2K 152 28
By AnimeKittyKat

     Tsubaki had found Tsunade's chakra signature in a couple of days and managed to make it there a couple of days ahead of time of Jiraiya's and Naruto's suspected arrival.

     With that, she could now gamble places in bankruptcy and rule the streets with her wealth. Upon arriving into town, she found herself a good inn to stay at and a place that sold rather... exotic costumes.

     The kunoichi had happened to chance upon a male bunny costume that just so happened to fit Gaara. It was a Godsend, probably even a message from the Gods themselves. 

     "Oh my God, " Hashirama gagged as he watched, horrified at what he was looking at.

     The redhead wore an all-black rabbit jumpsuit that became tight-like material around the limbs. He even had a cute bunny ear headband neatly tucked into his hair to where you couldn't even see the band.

      He looked like a male stripper with weird fetishes.

     "Oh, yes~" she purred, hugging the Gaara-bunny tightly, "Gaara-pyon is mine now."

     "You can't take him out there like that."

     "Of course I can. Let's go, sweetcheeks."

     Grabbing Gaara's hand, she led them to the gambling house, the machines loudly chiming in the background.

      Exchanging a full stack of Ryo for chips, she first headed to the slot machines. Smirking, she patted her lap for Gaara to sit on. 

     Cracking her knuckles and stretching her fingers, she pulled down on the lever, placing her bets as high as she could. With that, she had three sevens right across the board and the sounds of coins clinking against a metal tin.

      It was odd that Madara had luck in such places. No, to call it luck was practically underestimating it. The way she won in any form of gambling could only be described as a cheat. Thankfully, the very same cheat had passed itself to Tsubaki.

     She moved from the dealers with blackjack, poker, roulette, big six, and keno. In every single game, she placed big bets, going all in and coming out victorious in the end.

     With the odds of her moving quickly across games, the kunoichi ended up in a game against Tsunade. Tsubaki's grin turned malicious when she recognized the older blonde in front of her.

      Counting the chips on the board, had they allowed her too, she would've used all the chips that she had won previously. However, the gambling parlor had placed a limit on the mere hours she had been there.

      Stretching her hand out with a 50,000 Ryo chip, she sent an intimidating glance to the Senju. "Hey, how about that we have a wager?"

      Tsunade looked at Tsubaki observantly before asking with narrowed eyes, "What exactly is your wager?"

     "It's simple, " she smiled, suddenly drawing in her dark aura to leave a friendly one out, "If you happen to win against me, I'll give you double the amount of money that you see right here on the board."

      Tsubaki had well over a million Ryo sitting on there in game chips. As much as it was an appealing offer, the Slug Princess still had to weary before agreeing."

      "What happens if I lose?"

     "A favor, " the Uchiha replied, "I want you to take an apprentice under your wing."

      Calling over one of the casino workers, she got herself a small bottle of sake to share between the two of them.

     "My treat, " Tsubaki grinned.

      Thinking if over in her head briefly, Tsunade's expression turned into a confident smile. "Alright! I'll accept your deal then! You better not back out when I win!"

      "I wouldn't, " she answered, almost a bit mockingly at the woman's confidence.

      It was without a doubt that Tsubaki was going to win this battle and just took advantage of Tsunade's recklessness.

      Starting into the game with two other old men, she had already decided her ploy and made everything fall into place on Tsunade's side. The young kunoichi watched as the Senju's face grew more and more arrogant. It was too bad that it was all a trap created by Tsubaki who could change the flow of a game.

      Mid-way through the game, the doors of the parlor opened to Hashirama, who looked absolutely out of breath. "I... finally... found you two."

      Not looking up from the game that she had already won, Tsubaki snorted, "I thought that you were the Lorax."

      "That what?"

     "You're a tree-man. Why didn't you just use the trees to find us? Oh, wait, I forgot that you lacked all common sense."

     "I-I was worried... a-and rushed!"

      Turning the tides of her game in two rounds and efficiently ending the game, she turned to Hashirama. "You're such a Shinji."

      "Huh?"

     "Useless."

     From the side was a frustrated cry from Tsunade who had been so sure that she was going to win. "H-how is possible!? You... You had to have rigged this game!"

     Her fist hit the table that the cards were on, effectively splitting the playing area in half.

     "How do you think those cards ended up in your hand in the first place, " she stated coldly, eyes devoid of any emotion, "Pathetic. Accept it. A loss is a loss."

      "Don't be so mean to her!" the Mokuton user whined.

      "Stop being biased, dumb Senju."

      "She's my granddaughter! Of course, I have the right to be mad at you! No matter who I'm reborn as again, my Tsuna-chan is my darling descendant. The necklace that she's wearing proves it!"

       "I can't, " Tsubaki gritted out with a facepalm, "I just can't."

       "What!?" the Senju exclaimed loudly and irritated, "What could I have possibly done now!?"

      She didn't even answer, only grabbed her chips and Gaara to get her money at the exchange counter. Tsubaki didn't have time to deal with idiots and their screw-ups. She didn't want to deal with other people's messes, especially his.

      Ready to leave, she tossed her own comment out there, "Why don't you catch up with your darling granddaughter then since you're proud enough to proclaim it to the whole world."

      He then realized that he f'ed up.

(A/N: Had a comment that I should have a one-shot book about my dreams. Nopeity Nope. I don't have that many interesting dreams about anime, sadly. Instead, I'll include it down below, so yeah. Welcome to author-chan confessing to anime characters.

Dream One(Todoroki- My Hero Academia):

     It was a hot day, perfect to relax in the crystal clear lake where the sun was still up in the sky. The water was so blue that it almost felt fake, unreal even.

     Past the old, wooden dock from the shoreline was Todoroki wearing swimming trunks and working up a tan on a circle floatie. His expression was peaceful, as though he didn't care about the time that was just passing by.

     I was not too far from him and wearing a bikini while doggy-paddling in the water. Though I was splashing around, he paid no mind to it.

     "H-hey, " I stuttered, face suddenly turning red as I was treading in the water, "C-could I tell you something?"

      Todoroki adjusted himself to sit up and look at me. "What is it?"

     His face was still blank, as though nothing could faze me, but that didn't stop my heartbeat from going up. I'm going to confess! I'm going to confess!

     "Nothing, " I mumbled with hot cheeks, letting more of my face be submerged in the water. My closed mouth was now underneath.

      From the noises next to me, I saw that Todoroki was moving again. However, his expression was odd, almost disturbing. A cold shiver ran down my back as the floatie was now without its rider and a hand was on my throat.

     Shoved underwater, screams escaped my mouth and I internally begged him to let me breathe again. However, his grip was iron-tight and unmoving. Hair swarmed around my face in the water and just like that... there was nothing.

Dream Two(Tsukishima- Haikyuu!!):

     Entering the Tsukishima household, I could feel my heart thrumming in the chest and in my ears. It was scary to think about confessing, but I wanted to.

     His mother was sitting in the middle of the L shape couch while he was sitting at the end. Patting to the side that Tsuki wasn't on, the mother had me sit there. The smile that Tsuki's mom had on her face only made me more nervous.

     "H-hello, " I greeted meekly, looking around for something to make the situation less awkward. However, there was nothing really.

     His eyes were watching my every move, creating anxiousness that I never thought was possible.

      Taking my chance, I stood up, almost tripping on the coffee table that was set near the couch.

      "Tsukishima!" I blurted out, my head bowed, hands tightened into fists at my side, and face absolutely flushed, "I-I... I like you!"

     The blood was rushing so loudly that I didn't even notice it when Tsuki was standing right before me. Lifting my head up, I instantly was met with his chest at eye level. I could even notice the buttons on his white shirt that he wore under his jacket.

      Finally looking straight at him for his answer, I could feel my heart stir.

     He didn't have to say anything or do anything. I already knew what the answer was and it filled my heart with warmth.

     "Tsuki..."

How'd you like them, lol?

That was how Tsukishima became my bias.

I thank my brain for coming up with it and making me remember so much. 

The Todoroki one? Not so much.  ^^;;

Author-chan... out~!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.2K 129
Dawn desires to live a life that shelters her from the monsters of her past only to find out that ignorance isn't bliss, but a recipe for upcoming di...
300 1 5
Contains a guide to ppl who never watched Naruto!! first book: Word count: 3319 words. Warning! If you don't like overpowered, prodigious Naruto, th...
3K 82 25
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...