Note Buddies (A Tanaka x Read...

By toast_loves_frogs

(L/n), (F/n), a second year, just got back from studying abroad and enrolled at Karasuno High School, where s... More

Introduction?
Chapter One- Late
Chapter Two- Greetings
Chapter Three- Female Encounter
Chapter Four- Meeting The Team
Chapter Five- Surprise
Chapter Six- Little Bro
Chapter Seven- Simp
Chapter Eight- Training Camp
Chapter Nine- Reunion
Chapter Eleven- Lunch Time!
Chapter Twelve- Realization
Chapter Thirteen- Awkward
Chapter Fourteen- Bus Naps
Chapter Fifteen- Encouragement
Chapter Sixteen- Comfort
Chapter Seventeen- Panic
Chapter Eighteen- Nerves
Chapter Nineteen- Blushing
Chapter Twenty- Forget
Chapter Twenty One- Sleepover
Chapter Twenty Two- Wake Up
Chapter Twenty Three- Sprint
Chapter Twenty Four- Date
Chapter Twenty Five- Let Go
Chapter Twenty Six- Protect
Chapter Twenty Seven- Chaos and Conflict
Chapter Twenty Eight- Movie Night
Chapter Twenty Nine- Alarm
Chapter Thirty- Evening Walk
Chapter Thirty One- Small Secret
Chapter Thirty Two- Let's Play
Chapter Thirty Three- Final Day
Chapter Thirty Four- Mine
Chapter Thirty Five- Sisters
Chapter Thirty Six- Grocery Shopping
Chapter Thirty Seven- Exposure
Chapter Thirty Eight- Payback
Chapter Thirty Nine- Game Over
Chapter Forty- Waiting
Chapter Fourty One- Nosebleed
Chapter Forty Two- Crazy Saeko
Chapter Forty Three- Unbreakable Bonds
Chapter Forty Four- Observation
Chapter Forty Five- Anxiety
Chapter Forty Six- Kisses
Chapter Forty Seven- Redemption
Chapter Forty Eight- Out
Chapter Forty Nine- Second Set
Chapter Fifty- Tension
Chapter Fifty One- More
Chapter Fifty Two- Credit
Chapter Fifty Three- Win
Chapter Fifty Four- Ideas
Chapter Fifty Five- Siblings
Chapter Fifty Six- Noodles
Chapter Fifty Seven- Directions
Chapter Fifty Eight- Colours
Chapter Fifty Nine- Rain
Chapter Sixty- Notes
Epilogue- I Love You
Author's Note

Chapter Ten- Master Plan

18.2K 638 803
By toast_loves_frogs

  "Come on dude you just have to tell her you like her!"

  Noya and Tanaka were walking home from the practice match, their houses were pretty close to one another so they walked together.

Tanaka had told Noya about his conversation with Yamamoto, causing Noya to freak out and go on a crazy rant. "You can't just say stuff like 'she's mine' when technically, SHE ISN'T YOURS!"

Tanaka sighed, "I know okay? He just said that (Y/n) was cool and that he might go talk to her and I panicked! I don't even know if I'll ever be able to confess to her, and even if I do I'll probably never be anything more than her best friend..."

Noya, looked to his side, his friend looked sad, and disappointed in himself. That's when a lightbulb went off in Noya's head.

  "Look Ryu, the longer you take to confess to (Y/n), the less likely she is to return those feelings!" Tanaka's face fell even more. "But! There's no need to worry because I have a plan!"

  The taller boys eyes were filled with hope once again. "You do?" He asked, his friend nodding in response.

  "Yup! And it's a pretty good a one. You know, people call me The Love Whisperer" Noya declared, whispering the last part.

Tanaka side eyed Noya, "Are you serious?" He asked. "Yeah! It'll work, trust me." Noya said, grinning with pride.

"No I was talking about the part where you said that people call you "The Love Whisperer", you haven't even had a girlfriend!" Tanaka smirked before he burst out laughing, his friends face frozen in utter shock.

"Yeah but other people don't need to know that!" Noya's voice cracked at the end of his sentence, making Tanaka laugh even harder. "Dude! Your voice still cracks!" His voice then changed into an annoying baby voice, as he pinched Noya's cheek. "Your still too wittle for a girlfwend!"

"Fuck off! Do you want to hear the plan or not?!" Hearing Noya threaten not to give Tanaka the plan, made the boy stop laughing immediately.

"That's what I thought. Okay here's the plan."

The boys spent the rest of the walk home working on the plan for Tanaka to confess his feelings to (Y/n).
.
  (Y/n) walked into her first class, walking to her usual spot next to Ryu.

"Hey loser. Good job yesterday!" She said, not noticing that Tanaka was blushing at such a simple compliment.

"Thanks." Was all he managed to spit out before the teacher walked in. "Alright class! Books out today we will be..."

  (Y/n) usually zoned out about five minutes into class, either writing or receiving notes from Tanaka.

  A piece of paper then flew onto her desk 'Right on time' she thought, before unfolding the paper.

  T: Hey wanna eat lunch with Noya and I today?

  Y/n: You mean like I do everyday...?

  T: Uhm...yeah!

  Y/n: Ryu, your my best friend, why would you even ask?

  T: Cause I can. Fuck you. (ω)

  Y/n: YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU WANNA GO?! (ò_óˇ)

  T: ...no ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

  (Y/n) could barely hold in her laughter. Tanaka was being his usual idiot self. She was glad, considering what had happened the yesterday, before the practice match. She then wrote a response.

  Y/n: GET BACK HERE SO I CAN SCOOP YOUR EYES OUT WITH A SPOON!

  T:...so graphic

  Y/n: sorry. Got a little carried away there.

  T: Uhm... ya think?!

  Y/n: Fuck off.

  T: Yes your highness.

  (Y/n) looked up and saw Tanaka dramatically bow, causing her to roll her eyes.

  Y/n: Says you, drama queen.

  T: EXCUSE ME?! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT!

  Y/n: I rest my case.

  The teacher then started handing out an assignment, meaning their fun time was over.

———————————————————————————

  So this chapter and the next chapter were originally all one chapter, but it was suuuper long so...yeah.

  For some reason cringe ass Disney channel movies help me write? Wut?

I love my friends. 🥺💙💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 131 16
A journalist finds their way to the Karasuno Volleyball Club, not expecting to make friends. So what does she do when she starts fitting in with the...
6.1K 110 8
Daichi x Reader. F/N L/N moves to Japan and finds herself going to a peculiar school, Karasuno. Always being alone and bored, she has a fresh start...
186K 4.5K 15
As Hinata Shoyo's little sister, I was there to support him. From when he was in junior high like me up until he joined Karasuno's volleyball team. I...
425K 14.1K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...