The Wolf and The Rabbit

נכתב על ידי Stillwell03

Izuku was alone in the world. Abandoned by the ones he called his family and left to his own accord. But than... עוד

Friends and harem
Found
New Friends
Standing Strong
Decisions
Entrance Exams
Reunions
Genius Combat
The Party
Brutal Battles
The Bakugou's
Sports Festival
Third Event
Struggles
Finals and Dreams
Midoriya Squabble
Inner Turmoil
Work Studies
Nightmare of Hosu
Recovering
Easy Day
Truth
First Christmas
Most Awkward Date
Finals
Calm Picnic
Training Camp
Training
Night of Madness
Bloodlust
Effects of Support
Trapped
Paying Dues
Two Titans and A Rabbit
Heroism
Parent Teacher Talks
Dorm Move In
Special Moves
Provisional
Split
Push Through
Rescue Work
Results
Parents Day Meeting
Internships
Nighteye
Prediction
The Child
Planning Raids
The Raid
Fight for Hope
Pure Rage
Okamure vs Overhaul
In The Dog House
Culture Festival
Agreements
A Gentleman
Ties and Bonds
Painful Choice
Festival Roar
Final Farewells

Fighting for the Top

12.5K 291 205
נכתב על ידי Stillwell03

Had to do the top pic, that's all I'm saying. Enjoy

Miruko POV:

"Urgh, so boring!" I was walking down the street on patrol with it being practically empty. No villains, no robbers, not even a freaking person running a red light. I would've been bored to tears if this wasn't my last round for the next few hours. "AND THE FIRST TO CROSS THE FIELD IS IZUKU USAGIYAMA!" I crossed a TV store that happened to have the Sports Festival on. The screen showed Izuku standing as first with his fist raised in the air. "Hell yeah! That's my boy!" "Seems you're in a good mood." I glanced over to see the annoying blond ass come down from the sky.

"*sigh* What do ya want you stupid bird?" "I just was passing by to hear that a certain rabbit's son got first in the first round of the UA Sports Festival. I also came to see if you wanted a date-oof!" I kick him in the gut while not looking away from the TV. "Can't a mother be happy of their son's success? He's worked hard." "I gotta admit, he is pretty impressive. A quirk like his isn't exactly easy to use." He began smirking at me with my foot being up ready for another kick. "You going anywhere with this?" "I was just wondering if I should put a request for him after all this." "Over my dead body. Last time you spoke to him, you tried getting him to make me go out on a date with you while making an eight year old say your cheesy pickup lines to me." He held his balls remembering the iron kick of motherly protection I gave him. "Anyway, I'll see you around. I gotta finish this and hopefully see Izuku preform in the third round." "If he get's in the third round." "I have faith he'll get in the third round."

Izuku POV:

After the last person came past the finish line, we started the next event almost instantly. "And now, time for the second event!" The reel spun again with it stopping on our next event. "And the next shall be, Cavalry Battle! Players will be put in teams of 2-4 with having a headband of point value due to their position in the last event. The headbands will be a combined number of all the horses points. And here are the points!" The screen showed the point value of every place with last being worth 5 and the place after being worth 10. Every place after that was an addition of 5 from the last until it reached second and stopped. 'Wait, then how much am I worth? They put everyone else's on, but why not mine?' "As for first place, they will be worth 10 million points!" The second I heard that, everyone looked at me with determination to claim my headband. 'Oh snap!' I started shaking with covering my eye from the nervousness. "You have 5 minutes to make a team, so get going!"

In fear, I frantically went to find someone to pair with for most to avoid me. Since it was almost definite I'd be targeted, many didn't want to join me. "Izuku." I glanced back to see Kino, Yui, and Ochako smile. "Let's team up shroom!" I began uncontrollably crying thinking this was a cruel joke. "Are you three sure, they'll be after us cause of my 10 million stupid points!" "We've been through worse. Besides, we'd rather join with you." The three smiled with the act touching my heart. 'I can't believe I have such kind people like them in my life!' "Ok if that's the case, I think I have a plan." They all listened to me as I explained it. It didn't sound like a bad idea, so they were in it completely. Since Kino was rather small compared to all of us, putting her anywhere but the top would hinder us as a whole. Since I've got combat quirks and can avoid being damaged by her mushroom spores, I decided to go in front with Ochako and Yui being the side parts of the horse to play different parts.

Five minutes were up for us with  everyone making groups. "Everyone ready?" "Ready." "Let's show them what we've got." "Woohoo! I'm the queen of the world shroom!" 'Sometimes I think she just likes being small cause she can sit on my shoulders to pretend she's taller than most people our age.' "BEGIN!" We came directly out with rather fast speeds for a couple class B people to attack us. "This'll be easy." One of them was Monoma who was rather overconfident with himself attacking us. "Yui, do you mind throwing that metal piece I gave you?" She agreed with using her quirk on it to make us something similar to a metal wave board without waves. "Alright, time for the next part." We changed our position with both Yui and Ochako holding Kino on my shoulders while I created explosions out of my hands to act as our forward momentum. "How are you holding up Ochako?" She held a thumbs up with both me and her using her 'Zero Gravity' quirk on each other while also Ochako used it on Yui. Thanks to this, the only weight we had to worry about was Kino's who was more keeping us on the ground than anything. Because I couldn't let go of Ochako's quirk though, I needed to be extra careful what quirks I used and for how long.

"Iceberg shroom!" Kino saw a wave of ice come at us for me to adjust our weight to ride on it and turn to see Todoroki. "I'm not gonna lie man, that looked awesome!" Kaminari stated this as we found ourselves cornered with nothing we could do. "Kino, time for obstacle two." I wrapped Kino in vines to keep her safe while facing Todoroki. "You're not going anywhere Usagiyama." Todoroki and his group of Yaoyorozu, Kaminari, and Iida came at us with trying to cut the vines off with sheers Momo made.I stopped them however with making a few explosions in my hands feeling the effects of the rebound more. 'Dammit, I gotta find a way around him.' I glanced around with his left side not creating fire. 'Maybe that'll work. "Ochako, Yui, we gotta head to his left." "Both nod for Kaminari to activate his quirk trying to attack us. This was blocked with Shiozaki's 'Vines' quirk for it to hardly do anything. Unfortunately, this left us open with Yaoyorozu cutting the vines a bit protecting Kino. We tried to get away, but Todoroki froze Yui's feet to the ground. Trying to keep our headband save, I used 'Explosion' to blast the sheers away and 'Mushroom' to keep Todoroki and his group busy. Meanwhile, I started destroying the ice with Mina's 'Acid' quirk for us to get a distance away.

"That was a close one." "What's going on out there shroom? All I see is a cut in the vines a little." "We were in a bit of a jam with Todoroki, but we're ok now." She sighed in relief as we kept heading out of the area. Unfortunately, Todoroki wasn't the only one charging for us. "I GOT YOU NOW!" Kaachan came barreling at us with his explosions making us panic a bit. 'How am I gonna avoid this!? Gotta think. Gotta think. GOTTA THINK!" My mind immediately went to Kendo with her quirk with Tamaki's. 'Could it work?' Having no time to think if it would or wouldn't, I activated both 'Big Fist' and 'Manifest' as a form of defense. "What the?" I smacked Kaachan back with a giant fist that had a clam shell cover it. "Guess that's something to write down later. Pact Move: Big Game." I smirked as Todoroki sent a barrage of ice at us again to have us only dodge at the last second. 'Now I gotta think of how to avoid them.'

Todoroki came at us with sheers yet again thanks to Yaoyorozu. This became an issue now since we were attacked by two heavy hitters. "IT LOOKS LIKE TEAM KIMORI IS IN A BIT OF A BIND! BOTH TEAMS TODOROKI AND BAKUGOU ARE TRYING TO COME AT THEM!" 'We only have less than a minute left, I gotta think of something.' Bakugou came at me with only one thought being able to come to my mind to win. 'Sorry.' I used OFA at 5% to smack Kaachan into Todoroki to send both off and into the ground. While they tried to get back, we quickly ran away with Yui nearly falling. "Ow." "What's wrong?" "I think the ice made me twist my ankle wrong." "You think you can keep going?" "Not right now." I looked back to see the two coming after us again. 'Dammit.' "Kino, I'm gonna take the vines off so you can keep all your weight on me. Yui, Ochako, hold onto me." I pulled the vines off quick while the girls did what I said. "Now what?" "Hold on tight." I jumped directly over both teams using OFA and 'Rabbit' landing directly behind them and running to the other end of the field. "DAMMIT! TURN AROUND!"

We found ourselves in a corner with both Kaachan and Todoroki surrounding us. "Guess we've got no choice." We began holding a fighting stance with all three of us starting our attack. "TIMES UP!" I stopped midway with Todoroki stopping as well. Unfortunately Kaachan was in the air, so he fell face first into the dirt. "ALRIGHT FOLKS, THE WINNER OF THE SECOND ROUND IS TEAM KIMORI, KODAI, URARAKA, AND USAGIYAMA! SECOND IS TEAM TODOROKI, YAOYOROZU, IIDA, AND KAMINARI! THIRD IS TEAM BAKUGOU, KIRISHIMA, ASHIDO, AND SERO! AND FINALLY TEAM SHINSO, TOGA, OJIRO, AND SHODA IN FOURTH! WE'LL HAVE A SHORT BREAK FOR LUNCH BEFORE HEADING BACK IN FOR THE FINAL ROUND OF A ONE ON ONE FIGHT!" Me and Ochako released gravity on our team with Yui falling down from the pain in her ankle. "I gotcha." I held her arm on my shoulder so she didn't have to put weight on her bad ankle while heading to Recovery Girl to get checked out.

After she was dropped off, she said it was a mild sprain that was easy to heal with little issue. Yui was all better in no time with us going to grab lunch. "Usagiyama, can I have a word with you?" Todoroki stopped us with me looking at Yui. "I'll catch up." She left with it just being the two of us heading to an area out of the way. We were silent for a few minutes before I spoke. "Uh, do you mind if we hurry this up. I don't mean to be rude, but we won't get anything if we don't grab lunch now." "Your eye. you said you got it while on the streets, how?" I looked away while answering. "I was in some guy's garbage and he wasn't exactly 'nice'. I'm pretty sure he was drunk when he slashed my eye with a broken bottle he had. I was just trying to survive, but he did what he did." "I guess we both didn't have the greatest life growing up." He held his scar before I asked a serious question.

"Todoroki, why don't you use your fire half of your quirk? You could've taken the vines off much easier if you did." He was silent before speaking. "Because I refuse to use my father's power." He looked at me while explaining. "You're aware of quirk marriages, right." "Those were back a few generations ago when people would marry others with hopes of a strong hybridized offspring of their powers, right?" "Yes. My father did something similar to that by buying out my mother's family for her. He always wanted to become number 1. So when he realized he couldn't surpass All Might himself, he decided to find some way to do it with his children." "So that's where you come in." He nodded while explaining. "Ever since I could remember, my father put me through hellish training along with secluding me and my mother from my siblings. I can barely remember a time when my mother wasn't sad or crying. One night however, I discovered how deeply her hatred went to a point she broke down and poured scolding hot water over my eye."

The fact his own mother did this to him in a broken state scared me to no end. "It may have been my mother who gave me the scar, but it would've never happened if it wasn't for my father. Because of that, I refuse to use his power." He started walking away with a thought coming to my mind. "Hating yourself for what happened in the past won't solve anything, it'll only make things worse. For some time on the streets to when I was just starting to live with my mother, I thought my quirk was despicable and wanted nothing to do with it. I was willing to give up everything I could be today because of that hatred. But because of what my mother said to me, I chose not to. She said that even the most evil quirk could be used for good. It's not where the quirk comes from, it's where the heart of the person using it comes from. Neglecting your quirk is neglecting part of what makes you you." I was sickened by saying this next part, but it had to be said. "Like it or not, I come from the Midoriyas as you come from the Todorokis. But we aren't bound by what they are, we're bound by what we are. I choose to be Izuku Usagiyama and use my quirk to make everything my mother did for me mean something. Just because something bad happened to you, you shouldn't forsake who you are for it. You are you, and nothing will change that."

I didn't know if my words got to him, but Todoroki began walking away with this in his mind. "It's not that simple Usagiyama." I stood there silently while reassuring myself. "It is Todoroki. It is and I'll prove it to you. I'll make you accept your fire half and prove to you that just because you accept it, you aren't your father. Endeavor is Endeavor, and you are you. That's all there is that you should know." I walked into the cafeteria with Yui and Kino saving me a seat along with grabbing me something to eat. Fortunately for me they did this when they did, or I'd have to do the rest of the event hungry. That wouldn't end well for me since I'd need all the strength I had. Once we finished, we went to the field with the final matches being decided. However, Ojiro and Shoda from class B asked to withdraw due to them not being aware of anything in the last event and feeling wrong being here. Because of this, Midnight accepted this with Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki who were in fifth place were picked to replace them. "Now, here are your brackets!"

Izuku Usagiyama vs Hitoshi Shinso
Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero
Denki Kaminari vs Ibara Shiozaki
Tenya Iida vs Kinoko Komori
Mina Ashido vs Himiko Toga
Momo Yaoyorozu vs Yui Kodai
Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Katsuki Bakugou vs Ochako Uraraka

'So if I win against this Shinso person, I face Todoroki.' I glanced at my classmate determined to prove him wrong. 'I'll make you see the truth. I'll make you use your fire half Todoroki and prove to you that you're not a slave to your father's lineage.'

And that finishes this chapter. So Izuku will have some inner turmoil with Todoroki mainly due to the fact Izuku sees where Todoroki is wrong and wants to help his classmate. See how he handlses that next time. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

150K 3.2K 17
Due to an undesired test from Hatsume. Izuku, Ochako, Momo, Mina, Ibara, Yui and Setsuna have found themselves back in time to the prehistoric era un...
254K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
89.5K 2.5K 20
Izuku Midoriya is unfortunately a quirkless kid. Every day he is bullied and hurt until he accidentally figures something out. Watch as he goes from...
2.9K 107 5
It happened when he was three - his mother was killed, and he found that book. The book that brought him to a place far away from his home; far away...