- A new dimension ; Discontin...

By Ly_nxe

Pls stop reading this it's so bad 🧍 More

Hi.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Fan Service Chapter
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Hmm
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Important, please read
Bro..
Chapter 34

Chapter 12

369 16 2
By Ly_nxe

  "Kid, we're going to Patrol soon, just to teach you-" Aizawa was cut off by Danny, "to learn to keep a keen eye, Ive heard it all before." Danny sighed.

"Don't get cocky with me." He sneered. Danny sighed, "transform, we're going to do offensive training." Aizawa ordered, "Are you sure? I mean-"

"Transform. Now." Aizawa sighed. Danny transformed with the rings of light. Aizawa instantly started his attack, the cloth of his wrapping around Danny,

Danny phased out of it; and instantly started an attack, he went on a speed that his body could barely handle, and he grabbed Aizawa, he tore his goggles from his head, dropping them. Danny stayed out of sight so his power couldn't be cancelled.

He instantly zoomed past Aizawa, and then he was slammed into the ground. "Don't use all your power in one attack, that's your flaw." Aizawa started, he blinked and suddenly Aizawa was on the ground, a foot on his chest.

Danny's hands were wrapped in a weird way around the scarf Aizawa used, allowing him to slam into Aizawa.

"You talk to much." Danny laughed. Suddenly Danny was kicked into the air by his stomach, and he was sent into a wall. Aizawa laughed, "it's dark, let's go home."  They both headed home, in which Danny didn't stay.

Danny flew out of the apartment, and he sighed, texting Midoriya. "How have you been doing?" He texted.

' good. I'm controlling my power. '

' that's good! I have patrol soon. ' Danny replied.

' cool! '

That was the end of the texts, and the days started going.

—————————-

Eventually, they got onto a train to Hosu, since the crime rate there was much larger; it'd be easier to find someone. "We might run into Iida. He's training in Hosu." Danny inquired.

The train ride there was rather boring, Aizawa left Danny to patrol his own side, trusting him to do his own thing. Suddenly a building exploded, and then a train was being attacked,

"A fire.." Danny growled, "I can't worry about this.. the pros will handle it." Danny inquired, he look around seeing Iida run,

Danny went invisible and checked around, not being able to find them, "Iida.. Iida.. where the hell are you?!" Danny growled.

Suddenly he noticed Iida, he Couldn't risk being seen, so he couldn't transform.

"I am INGENIUM!" Iida screamed,

"Iida NO!" Danny quietly pleaded, completely dumbfounded, he couldn't move from shock. He watched in fear.

An explosion went off making Danny whinced from his enhanced hearing. He turned to see the Nomu circling around a particular area, how were they going to defeat them?!

This is bad, this is really really bad.

Danny was panicking.

Stain growled, "Die."

Instantly Stain booted him with his nail boots, stepping on his back, he stabbed him in the arm.

"Nothing but fakes." Stain smiled.

Stain had a false frown, incredibly annoyed.

"He's my hero.. my older brother inspired my dream that I could be a hero too. I'll kill you!" Iida screamed.

Stain went on about how Iida was selfish. Danny growled, then licked the blood, paralyzing him. "Iida, NO!" Danny screamed, going visible, suddenly Stain was hit square in the face.

"Izuku!" Danny floated down.

"I'm gonna save you!" Midoriya said seriously.

"Together." Danny floated down, in Phantom form. He let out a giant growl. "My friends and family died, I won't let it happen again." Danny smirked.

Midoriya nodded. "Let's go back to the street!" Midoriya said quickly. "I can't move.. it must be his quirk." Iida growled.

"Please don't get involved, it doesn't have anything to do with you." Iida cried. "Iida..." Danny whimpered.

Midoriya looked terrified, and he pressed to send a notification. Danny blinked glaring at Midoriya. "Listen to me, stand down, run away!" Iida growled.

"If you really believe that it has nothing to do with me, then you shouldn't call yourself a hero!" Midoriya cried, Danny nodded and Midoriya headed quickly, "5% Detroit Smash!" Midoriya screamed. Suddenly Midoriya was paralyzed.

"You ASSHOLE!" Danny screamed, Dannys eyes went Icy blue and he threw ice at Stains feet, Stain instantly jumped out of the way; 

Suddenly fire came at Stain.

"Midoriya, you need to give more details in times like this." Todoroki sighed.

Ice sprouted from his foot and he ran, lifting the paralyzed, he shot fire at Stain; which caused the ice to melt and the three to slide to him.

"Todoroki! You can't let him get your blood!" Midoriya screamed. Todoroki was cut by a blade on the cheek, his ice was cut and Stain tried licking the blood off of Todoroki's face, Todoroki threw him off, 

Ice sprouted from the ground and threw Stain, A blade was thrown from the ice, then blades into his arm, Midoriya regained his conscious and grabbed Stain, throwing him, Ice threw against Stain.

Danny growled, not being able to do anything. "Doesn't really help us that much to know that it only goes against blood type." Midoriya growled.

"You've already lost too much Blood, stay at my defense!" Midoriya yelled.

Danny went invisible and flew away to go get the pro's, he searched relentlessly.

—————————

"I could've helped.. I need to find them! Urgh!" Danny flew as fast as possible. Pros followed him, it was a long trek back and hopefully they could find them in time.

The hero's and Danny were attacked by Nomus, Danny  growled, "If it means protecting my friends, I'll do it!" He screamed, a wail came out causing the brain and eyes of the nomus to practically pop, the flying Nomus slammed into the ground, and Danny coughed up blood, grabbing his throat for air. "Kid! Be careful!" A pro yelled. A lot of pros looked at him adoringly. Danny breathed heavily,

Danny's form fell, and he hit the ground.

"Hey, you're the kid from the festival!" Someone pointed out, Danny shook his head unable to talk for long with his now shredded throat, and retransformed despite the lack of energy.

   "We need to-" suddenly the Nomus got back up and attacked again, Danny had enough, he infused ectoplasm and grabbed the Nomus arm, he slammed the Nomu onto its backs and Pressed his foot onto the Nomus head.

He Surrounded his arm in ectoplasm and slammed it into the Nomu, shattering its bones. Danny breathed heavily, suddenly a Nomu stabbed him in the back and he let out a blood curdling scream.

  Danny growled and a huge shield shot it back. It started healing almost instantly, green ectoplasm spilling from his back. He breathed,

They all started running toward Danny, but Danny continued to Run toward his friends in trouble.

Suddenly Danny spotted them and they had Stain tied up.

——————-

After everything the wounds were treated, Danny was extremely shaken and on the verge of a mental breakdown, Midoriya was injured bad, Iidas wounds were getting infected, and Todoroki had cuts here and there. Stains broken rib pierced through his lung, and none was able to stand up against him, not even Danny.

It was terrifying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 2.9K 33
You and Aizawa my love in this story theres *Drama *Smut *Sad and harsh content *DON"T READ if you have 🔞 *Has some comedie Anyways...Enjoy!!!!
15.4K 685 24
{ᴛᴇɴʏᴀ ɪɪᴅᴀ} ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏ/ɴ ɢɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɪᴅᴀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ : 5/5/23 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ : 6/6/24 #1 ɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʏɴ • 11-23-23 #1 ɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ 4-16-24 ...
144K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]
1M 25.9K 200
This book is over and I hate it. Enjoy (😭)