Poison Apple 。 Plot Shop

By pepperronys

POISON APPLE. [ plot shop | open ] [ pepperronys © 2017-2021 ] [ cover by @pepperronys ] More

━ rules
REQUESTS (OPEN)
MARVEL ↴
  bruce banner ─ taken
  hope van dyne ─ taken
  howard stark ─ taken
  unspecified love interest ─ available
DETECTIVE COMICS ↴
  kaldur'ahm ━ available
  dick grayson ━ available
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ↴
  stefan salvatore ─ available
  stefan salvatore ─ taken
  stefan salvatore ─ available
  caroline forbes ─ taken
  katherine pierce ─ available
  klaus mikaelson ─ available
  the originals ⎯⎯ taken
ONCE UPON A TIME ↴
  henry mills ━ taken
  multiple love interests ━ available
AMERICAN HORROR STORY ↴
  mallory ─ available
  cordelia goode ─ available
HARRY POTTER ↴
  remus lupin ─ available
RANDOM PLOTS ↴
  elizabeth swann ─ available
  zach mitchell ─ available
REQUESTED PLOTS ↴
  carol danvers ─ taken
  jeremy gilbert ─ taken
  kai parker ━ taken

  edward cullen ━ taken

467 9 8
By pepperronys

* means things can be changed

STATUS : Requested and taken by pseudonym-lux
TITLE : Rebirth*
FANDOM : The Twilight Saga
TIMELINE : Twilight AU - Breaking Dawn AU
LOVE INTEREST : Edward Cullen
FACE CLAIMS : Benedetta Gargari as Aurora Hawthorne, Pedro Pascal* as Wyatt Hawthorne, Raphael Alejandro as Lucas Hawthorne, Gugu Mbatha-raw as Jillian Thompson

SUMMARY :
Phoenixes. Dopplegängers. Twin souls. There are many different words that one can use to describe the myths and legends of people being reborn. But no matter the name you choose to describe it, the outcome is always the same; it is simply a second chance at life for people who, perhaps, were dealt a terrible hand in their first life.

Dominique James and Edward Cullen had been head over heels in love with each other. Engaged to marry in the winter they never lived to see together, they were the talk of the city, a couple everyone envied. From music and tea and dancing, they had so much in common, and perhaps, that is why she thought they were meant to be together, even when Edward would say he didn't believe in something as silly as soulmates. But when the Spanish Influenzia struck the heart of Chicago, the young couple fell ill. Both of them had lost their families and had only each other to cling to during their final moments.

In the night, as Dominique lay asleep by her fiancé's side, her heart stopped beating. When Edward woke to find his love had died in her sleep, not even the sickness itself which had tangled itself around his every organ and bone had brought him so much pain. By the afternoon, his condition worsened. Doctor Carlisle Cullen thought perhaps it was a broken heart that caused Edward to get worse so suddenly, but no matter what it was, Carlisle had made a promise to Edward's mother that he would save their young lives and give them a world without pain. And while he could no longer save young Dominique, the man knew he could still save Edward, so he gave the boy the gift of immortality.

Edward Cullen had tried to live without Dominique but the more time that passed, it only seemed harder and harder to move on. Not even Rosalie Hale or Tanya Denali could replace the girl that he had loved. But that would all change decades later when they move to Forks, Washington and Edward meets her. Aurora Hawthorne, a girl who had moved back to Forks after the death of her grandmother, had quite literally stumbled into his life. From her head to her toes, she is Dominique. The same smile, the same fair skin, the same voice ─ she is the woman he had loved and lost, reborn into the world for him to find, to know, to love.

And it was then that he knew Dominique James had been right, that maybe they really were always meant to be together.

DESCRIPTION :
❝ Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. ❞*

EPIGRAPH QUOTE :
❝ You are the sun that shines brightly throughout my day.
You are the gravity that holds me down in every way.
You are the moon that shimmers throughout my night.
You are stars that glimmer oh so bright.

You are the oxygen that keeps me alive.
You are my heart that beats inside.
You are the blood that flows through me.
You are the only guy I can see.
You have the voice of when a mockingbird sings.
You are my everything.

You are my one and only.
You stop me from being so lonely.
We plan our future as if we have a clue.
I never want to lose you.
I want you to be my husband, and I want to be your wife.
I want to be with you for the rest of my life. ❞
━ Mercedes, Forever and Always

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
━ So, hopefully this is what you were looking for with the whole rebirth concept! I was going to create a new supernatural being but I decided to just keep it strictly vampires and werewolves, and do your rebirth concept as a myth and legend of people being simply reborn.

━ Aurora was born and raised in Forks. After the death of her mother, Irene, her father decided to leave Forks behind and find a new life for them, one that would not constantly remind them of Irene. But because Aurora didn't want to leave Forks in the first place, she convinced her father to allow her to spend a few weeks of the summer in Forks with her grandparents, Marisol and Hugh. However, when high school started, she didn't get to visit her grandparents as often and she hated herself for it because she eventually lost them both. She is also bisexual!

━ Aurora, her father Wyatt, and her half-brother Lucas (whose mother died in childbirth with him) move back to Forks after the death of her grandmother because as they've inheritaned her house. (This happens about two weeks before Bella moves in with Charlie.)

━ Wyatt, Charlie and Billy are best friends, and because they'd always bring their children with them while visiting, Aurora, Bella and Jacob had become best friends as well. While Jacob always had a thing for Bella, it had always remained strictly platonic between him and Aurora.

━ Her grandmother's house is two blocks away the Swan house, so they will likely visit each other a lot to catch up on time lost.

━ Aurora and Bella will be closer to each other than are with their friend Jacob because 1) They live close and walk to each other's house for studying or just to hang out 2) Because they both go to Forks and become partners in every class as the new kids and 3) They're both awkward females that don't exactly fit in easily.

━ Aurora loves music and dancing. She has taken ballet since she was able to walk (and even took it with Bella too until Bella quit) and was on the dance team at her old school before she moved to Forks. However, when it comes to singing, she is tone deaf but can play the violin. She also likes to have afternoon tea with shortbread cookies after school when she is studying because it's something both her grandmother and mother would do and she had grown accustomed to it.

━ Because her father works and Aurora gets herself a part-time job in town, they'll need a babysitter for Lucas during those couple days. This is where the very sweet widow Jillian Thompson comes in. She is their neighbor that helped their grandmother out with getting her mail and grocery shopping and such, so she offers to babysit Lucas because she is unemployed and rather lonely. If you want Jillian and Wyatt can even develop a relation later on (maybe during Eclipse) if you'd like?

━ Aurora quite literally stumbles into Edward's life because she is too busy listening to music and staring at her class list to realize where she is walking. He will help Aurora pick up her books and such but as soon as he hears her voice and sees her face, I imagine Edward will be in shock and immediately walk away because he isn't sure how to respond to seeing Dominique's face again. He'll ditch school for the rest of the day, most likely to tell Carlisle about his encounter, and on Monday (because her first day back at Forks High is on a Friday) Edward will finally speak to her.

━ Aurora and Edward aren't partners in any of their shared classes but they will sit near each other in Social Studies and Algebra. As the two new kids, Aurora and Bella will be paired with each other in their classes because the other students already have partners. However, during those random picks that the teachers will sometimes do, Aurora and Edward can be assigned a project together if you'd like.

━ Aurora is not Edward's bloodsinger, so kissing her or being near her won't be as much a problem for him or cause him pain as it did when he was with Bella. She is also not a shield, which means Edward can read her thoughts.

━ They will be a medium burn. Edward, of course, will want to get to know her because she is so much like Dominique and that draws him in. However, unlike Dominique, Aurora is very sassy despite being an old soul that loves classical music, classic books and afternoon tea. Her favourite book is even Dracula, which I dare say Edward will find amusing.

━ Everything that happens in Twilight will be somewhat similar. They'll date and while they're dating, she starts to get suspicious about his cold skin and such, which will make her start researching her suspicions. On their third date, she approaches him about it and Edward tells her everything, including how she looks like Dominique. I imagine Aurora will accept everything though grow upset about the fact that she is his first love reincarnated. She'll ask Edward if Dominique is the only reason he is likes her, and obviously you can decide how that conversation goes. Then, later, she'll be invited to play baseball with his family and the stuff with James happens. And yes, it still takes place at her old ballet studio but with a twist, which is that James actually kidnapped her father in order to get her there.

━ After the whole James incident, Wyatt will be told about vampires and he makes the same promise as his daughter to keep the Cullens secret because he knows they aren't harmful vampires.

New Moon will be the same. However, instead of a papercut on her birthday, maybe she can be helping Esmé in the kitchen because she and her family came over for dinner and she accidentally cuts her finger? If not, I'm sure you can think of something that could happen at the Cullen house that would draw blood and make Edward want to break up with her to keep her and her family safe.

━ You can decide if Aurora will have bad dreams like Bella did, or just be depressed over the break-up.

━ Aurora and Bella will both find out about werewolves and then straight after that, Aurora tells Bella about vampires and the Cullens. Obviously, Bella will keep their secret. Bella and Jacob can also start dating during New Moon, if you want.

━ Eventually, Aurora is in a car accident. She is hit by a drunk driver (this is how her mother died, so it will scare Wyatt half to death when he gets the call from the hospital) and Alice believes she is dead, so she goes to Forks. But obviously Aurora isn't dead, however, Edward might be soon because Rosalie told him why Alice went to Forks and so now he thinks Aurora is dead.

━ Aurora and Alice go to Italy (where she discovers that she will eventually become a vampire and have a gift that Aro wants) and save Edward while having a broken wrist and a few scrapes and bruises from the car accident. Her father is livid when he returns home from the pharmacy (where he was getting her pain meds from her accident) and finds out that she isn't in the house.

━ Now, about that vampire gift Aro wants. She has the ability to adapt. As a human, Aurora was always quick to adapt to the things around her; her step-mother, having a younger sibling, a new school, a romantic relationship. No matter what is was, she would always be able adapt to it. So, when someone like Jane tries to cause her pain with her gift, her body adapts to the pain and she is able to not feel anything. It's almost like a shield but not quite.

Eclipse happens in pretty much the same way. Aurora will be sassy toward Edward's non-stop proposals, she'll graduate, and Victoria will enact her revenge and try to kill her with the vampire army. The wolves will help because Bella is Jacob's imprint and Aurora has been a friend of the back since New Moon.

━ The Breaking Dawn films happen almost the same way, except Aurora doesn't get pregnant at all. They actually have a very beautiful and relaxing honeymoon. When they return home, Edward changes her and she is quick to adapt to life as a vampire because of her gift.

━ The immortal child Irina Denali sees and reports to the Volturi is not an immortal child at and is actually Lucas, who was just spending some harmless time with his big sister. But because of his physical features and age, Irina automatically assumes Aurora and Edward procreated and brought an immortal child into the world. This causes the Cullen family to gather witnesses, everyone to meet on the battlefield, and for Aurora to quickly prove to Aro and stop an all out battle from happening by letting him search her memories and see that Lucas is her human little brother.

PASSWORD :
Who is your favourite Cullen and why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.5K 28
Basically Pepper and Peter scenes. Not all of them. There is also Tony and others. ••• I apologize for mistakes in advance, English is not my native...
8.2K 133 27
This is a bunch of writings from 2018. I've been working on uploading a new book that is going to be more up to date with my writing style (as of 202...
222K 3.6K 88
『 a collection of one shots from various fandoms. 』 🏆 #1 in Fandom One Shots Copyright 2017-2020 © All Rights Reserved Cover by @QueenMimi96
6.4K 118 178
Incorrect quotes