Forbidden Love: Bakugou x mal...

By antisocialbitch27

Sorry, I'm not good at making descriptions. I tried to write one, and essentially gave away the entire plot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 2

1.7K 71 33
By antisocialbitch27

I walked into the classroom, waiting for class to start. I didn't see Bakugou anywhere on campus. A girl with pink hair walked over to my desk.

"I'm Mei Hatsume, but you can call me Mei."

"Hi, I'm (y/n) (l/n)."

"So (y/n)-

"Call me (l/n)."

"Ok, (l/n) why're you in the support course?"

"Cause I want to be." She started laughing.

"You're funny."

"Thanks?"

The teacher walked in and class started.

Time Skip

I walked out of the classroom once the day was over. Mei walked over to me and followed me. Asking questions, and I'd answer. I saw Bakugou, and was about to run over and apologize, but Mei stepped in front of me.

"Are you busy this weekend?"

"Why?" I asked suspiciously, as she slowly moved closer and closer to me.

"I think we both know." I gave her a questioning look. "Look, I really like you, and I want to go out with you. I know you like me too, so don't deny it." I backed up some more so my back was against the wall.

"I don't know what made you think I like you, but I don't."

"I told you not to deny it." She leaned in. "You can't tell me you wouldn't like this." She leaned a little closer as if to kiss me. I looked over to see Bakugou looking at me. Was he upset? He looked like he might cry. I ducked away from Mei and saw Bakugou was gone. I ran over to the people he was talking to.

"Where'd Bakugou go?" A blonde haired kid with a lightning bolt answered.

"Who are you?"

"(Y/n) (l/n). Where's Bakugou?"

"Why?"

"I need to talk to him."

"Why?"

"Kaminari stop. We don't know, he just said he needed to do something and ran off." A redhead with spiked hair answered.

"Thank you!" I yelled back as I was already running to get to Bakugou, and away from Mei. I ran out the school and towards Bakugou house. After a little bit I saw Bakugou walking. I slowed down and stopped in front of him.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, for getting mad at you yesterday. You were just asking a question."

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have asked something like that."

"It's fine you didn't know better." He still looked upset, not as much as before, but still pretty upset. "But you deserve a straight answer for what I did. Well as straight as possible...I um...I'm gay."

"Oh."

"Yeah, but anyways my uh parents are really homophobic. So I'm trying to get enough money to rent an apartment and move out."

"Ok, I'm sorry, that must be terrible."

"Thanks, that means a lot."

"If you ever need to I'm sure you can stay at my house. I know we just met but still."

"Thank you." We started walking again. When we got to his house he left and went inside, while I continued to the coffee shop. We waved goodbye as we separated.

I walked into the coffee shop and got ready for my shift. After a while I noticed Bakugou come inside. Once my break started I went and sat down next to Bakugou. We started talking about all sorts of stuff.

I checked the time and saw my break was about to end. I got up and headed back to the counter to take orders. After a while there was no one in line. I looked over to see Bakugou sitting at the table. He looked so peaceful, and cute. "Wait. Cute? Do I like Bakugou?" For the rest of my shift I was distracted thinking about that question. Bakugou looked good, and he had a good personality. But do I like him?

Time skip: Next day

I walked over to Bakugou after classes had finally ended. He was talking with the same friends as the day before. "Hey Bakugou."

"Hey."

"Hey (l/n)."

"Hey, I never caught your names actually."

"Oh, I'm Kirishima." Said the spiky red haired kid.

"I'm Kaminari." The blonde kid responded.

"Nice to meet you."

"So, how did you meet Bakugou?"

"I beat him up."

"What?"

"I beat him up. He was picking on a tiny green haired kid."

"I wasn't picking on him."

"You pushed him, and asked how he got a quirk." Bakugou opened his mouth to say something, then closed it.

"Wow."

"What?"

"Bakugou. He's so...docile around you."

"Shut it shitty hair." I smacked the back of his head.

"Be nice to your friends." Their jaws dropped when I did this.

"See, he didn't even say anything in retaliation." Kirishima stated.

"Bakugou, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, dun- pikachu." I laughed
at him calling Kaminari Pikachu.

"I'm guessing you have an electric quirk then."

"Yeah."

"That's cool."

"Thanks, what's your quirk?"

"I can reshape and move metal around."

"Awesome! Can I see?"

"Uhh, sure." I reached into my pocket and took out a small screw that I left in there. I reshaped it into a metal pikachu. "Here you go." I said handing it to Kaminari. "What's your quirk Kirishima?"

"I get really hard." We all started laughing.

"But seriously."

"I'm being serious." He punched his hands together and his skin sharpened and became jagged like rocks.

"Cool!"

"We should all probably get going."

"Yeah."

We started walking out towards the gate. "Nice to meet you guys."

"Nice meeting you too."

After we walked a bit Kirishima yelled back to us. "Hey Bakubro! We still on for tonight? Actually (l/n) why don't you join us? We're going to an arcade."

"Sounds fun, I'm in."

"Yeah I'm still going." After we walked a bit farther I turned to Bakugou.

"Bakubro?"

"Don't."

"Do you mind if I ask you a kind of personal question? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"I don't mind."

"Why do you act so differently around your other friends?"

"I don't know, I guess I just feel like. I don't know I need to be better, stronger than them. And I need to show that, so I'm just more aggressive with them."

"Ok."

He turned towards his house to go home. "See you later."

"See ya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.2K 21
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex Masturbation Sexual activities Profanity A/B/O Dynamics Smut Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, re...
42.2K 458 13
Bakudeku. Omegaverse. You know what it is. EDIT: This story is extremely old, and was written when I was much younger. I will be keeping it up, but s...
2.5K 75 19
Izuku's father, All for One, has done some despicable things leading up to Deku being forced into the league for years until an attack on UA occurred...
8.4K 190 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- NSFW Themes A/B/O Dynamics Intersex Males Mating Runs Slight Blood Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, r...