She took me to the sky | soos...

By neverland_078

Shuhua loves Soojin and everybody knows it. But what happens if Shuhuas dream of having Soojin as her girlfri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 | M
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Book
Chapter 24 (Bonus I)
Chapter 25 (Bonus II)

Chapter 5

6K 172 108
By neverland_078

The mood in the dining room was horrible. Everybody was lost in thoughts and didn't even made the attempt on starting a conversation.

Soyeon, who had joined the members after Yuqi and Shuhua ran away, was confused as hell, but nobody wanted to explain the situation.

Minnie, the cause of all the drama, didn't look better than the leader.

She was sunken down in her chair and just stared on the table, as she couldn't believe what just happened.

Even on Miyeons encouragement to eat at least a bit she didn't react at all.

Shuhua quietly sat herself next to Soojin who looked at her with a worried expression.

Shuhua just shook her head and began to eat the now lukewarm waffles.

"Could somebody please explain this to me now? What is the matter with Yuqi?" Soyeon asked visibly concerned and figeted with her fingers.

"She isn't feeling well today and won't attend today's dance practice" Shuhua answered in a monotone voice. She didn't want to talk any more.

Soojin noticed the dejection of her girlfriend and lightly touched her wrist.

The younger girl looked up, depression swimming in her eyes and Soojin gave her a look, which said a hundred words.

"Don't worry, she will be alright. She just needs space right now"

Shuhua wanted to believe it, but at some point she couldn't.

Yuqi had strong nerves, but Shuhua had experienced how this kind of pain could destroy you, she knew how it could turn your life into a living hell.

And even a strong personality like Yuqi could crack, if she doesn't fix her love problem with Minnie as soon as possible.

The group finished their breakfast without talking much and packed their stuff for dance practice.

Shuhua stuffed an extra outfit in her bag, because she didn't want to meet Dr. Kim in her clothes she used for practice.

They headed outside and climbed in the waiting van, which drove them to the building of Cube Entertainment.

The drive was unusual quiet as their most talkative and hyper member missed today.

Shuhua, who sat next to Soojin in the back, just stared out of the window, hoping to find a solution, but it really was hopeless.

There was no other way than Yuqi confessing her feelings.

And the longer Shuhua thought about it the more she was certain about it.

Soojin could feel how stressed Shuhua was and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers.

"I am so worried about her" the younger girl whispered.

Soojin lightly squeezed her hand.

"I'm worried too, but I think there's nothing we can do right now. Yuqi needs to fix it on her own" she encouraged Shuhua, who didn't look convinced by her words.

"Yuqi is a strong girl, she has mastered every problem. And she'll master this as well"

"But what if she isn't strong enough? What if-"

"What if she has to experience the same thing as me?"

Shuhua didn't even want to think about it.

She leaned her head against Soojins shoulder. Her warmth soothed the girl, at least a little bit.

The group finished their dance practice successfully, as far as it was possible at the moment.

Shuhua could show her friends for the first time, how she could do the choreography without failing.

Her fellow members were impressed how she improved from a bad dancer, to a quite good one. However, it could just lift the mood a bit.

"It has no sense to practice more", Soyeon stated after some hours, "This is a group choreography, but today we aren't a complete group and besides that, nobody is focused anyway. Let's end it for today, okay?".

Everybody nodded and Soyeon called the driver.

Normally they would've given everything for a day off, but in this special situation they would have rather distracted themselves with intense training.

Nevertheless Soyeon was right, it made no sense to practice when everybody wasn't concentrated and worried about Yuqi.

Shuhua checked the time.

"14:05. At least one lucky thing today- I don't have to make up an excuse to leave earlier"

She threw her phone back in the bag and left, waiting outside the practice room for the other girls.

She leaned against the wall and sighed deeply.

It was almost ironic- yesterday was the luckiest day in her life and today everything went totally wrong.

Bad karma would be an understatement.

"Hey babe is everything alright?" Soojins voice tore Shuhua out of her thoughts.

"What do you think?" she snapped sounding harsher than she wanted.

"Don't speak with me like that! I haven't done anything to you. If you need space just say it" Soojin fired back and walked past Shuhua running her hand through her blonde hair in the bitchiest way possible.

Eventually she was unhappy with the current situation as well and slightly pissed.

"I am sorry. It's just, I'm so worried about Yuqi", Shuhua apologized and ruffled her hair, "I want to help her, but I don't know how"

Soojin stopped and turned around.

"Do you want to tell me what exactly is the matter with Yuqi?" she asked softening her voice, "Maybe I can find a solution?"

Shuhua had already thought about inaugurating her girlfriend, but she had promised Yuqi not to tell anybody, which unfortunately included her.

She could have been a great help, since she had another point of view than Shuhua.

"Sorry, I promised Yuqi not to tell anybody. It is a difficult situation for her and she don't want us to think bad of her" she answered therefore.

Soojin nodded understanding and approached Shuhua again to fix a hair strand of hers behind her ear.

"It's okay, just tell me if you need someone to talk to" she said softly and placed her hand on the younger girls cheek.

Shuhua leaned in the touch closing her eyes.

"I don't deserve her. She is so kind and understanding and even if I snap at her, she isn't angry and comforts me anyways"

"Thank you" was everything she could say.

Soojin hugged her, slowly stroking her head.

"Anything for you" she said softly and Shuhua buried her face in her shoulder.

Soojin could perfectly understand the younger girl and how she was torn between not letting somebody in on Yuqis secret and wanting to tell it on the other hand.

In a similar situation Soojin had found herself just a few days ago, when she found out about Shuhuas self-doubts.

Actually she wanted to ask her about these today, but it obviously wasn't the right moment.

The two girls stood in the corridor hugging each other for like five minutes.

It was a short amount of time, but it felt like an eternity.

The warmth between them eased the pressure and Shuhuas thoughts became clear again.

She could have stand there forever with Soojin stroking her hair.

She could feel her breath, could smell her perfume, it was almost magical. And it calmed the girl down so much.

"Hey you two stop making out! We are in public" a voice suddenly called, making the two girls letting each other go immediately.

Shuhua and Soojin looked at the person who ruined the moment completely shocked.

"You should see your face!" Minnie joked halfhearted and smiled weakly.

"Phew, that was narrow" Shuhua breathed a sigh of relief.

It wasn't like she wanted to hide their relationship, but she didn't know how Soojin felt about that.

She didn't want to tell somebody, if she wasn't ready yet.

"Ya Minnie shut up. We aren't doing something like that!" Shuhua shouted back and Minnie giggled.

"But you are getting red"

Shuhuas eyes widened and embarrassment overflowed her.

"Just joking", Minnie grinned and walked past them, "By the way, the van is waiting for us, so you should better hurry with what you are doing"

With these words Minnie left, leaving Soojin and Shuhua dumbfounded.

"I guess we should better get going" Shuhua said and grabbed Soojins hand while they headed downstairs.

The two girls left the building of Cube Entertainment and climbed in the van.

But only Minnie was sitting there, typing something on her phone.

"Ya Minnie" Shuhua said loudly which made the older girl look up, "I thought we're late. Why did you make us hurry down here when we aren't even even leaving now?"

Her tone went from just loud to reproachful, she would have rather stayed in Soojins embrace than sitting in the cramped van.

"Come on Shu, that isn't important now" Soojin said, before Minnie could answer anything and pushed her girlfriend in one of the seats in the back.

Shuhua looked at her sulkily and pouted.

Soojin chuckled, as the younger girl always looked so cute when she huffy.

She plopped next to Shuhua and pulled her phone out of her bag.

Shuhua felt betrayed and crossed her arms to underline her discontent, that Soojin just cut off her conversation with Minnie, but the older girl ignored her.

Suddenly Shuhuas phone vibrated and she pulled it out of her bag.

She unlocked it quite confused, nobody was sending her a message when she was practising, well when she should be practising.

It was a message from Soojin, which made Shuhua even more confused.

Soojin
Don't be sulky baby. I can still comfort you at home ;)

Shuhua looked at her girlfriend, seeing her relaxing against the window, having an undeniable smirk on her lips.

"This girl is really impossible! But she knows how to distract me..." she thought while writing a response.

Shuhua
I don't need to be comforted.

Soojin
Why that?
Just a few minutes ago you were a mess. And I don't want you to be sad, so you need comfort.

Shuhua
What I need right now is to feel the love of my girlfriend.

Soojin
Well, that has to wait until we are at the dorm as well

"Are you two writing each other text messages, while you are actually sitting next to each other?" Miyeons voice asked as she climbed in the van.

"Are you doing filthy things or why are you smirking like this?" Soyeon added and squeezed herself next to Soojin and Shuhua.

That question made Shuhuas cheeks turned as red as a tomato and she quickly locked her phone.

"Really, you two behave strange today" Soyeon stated and looked at them rather confused.

"I just wanted to ask if Shuhua wants to share the earphones. I didn't know that is prohibited" Soojin talked them out of it, but her voice cracked telltale.

Soyeon shrugged and luckily didn't ask any more questions.

The van started and they drove back to the dorm.

Minnie and Miyeon were talking quietly, Soyeon didn't do anything and Shuhua and Soojin were listening to some music.

Like on the journey there, Shuhua had her head rested against her girlfriends shoulder and Soojin laid her arm around the younger girls shoulder.

It was almost ironic. As soon as someone asked them what they are doing or why they are so close, both girls went in a defensive position and were denying everything.

But when they thought they were unwatched, they only had eyes for each other and barely noticed what happened around them.

That's why the two girls didn't recognize Soyeon glancing multiple times at them either.

Soyeon found it a little bit weird how they shared this proximity since this morning.

They hadn't been exactly close before, of course they had been friends but they didn't interact so often.

And now they stuck together all the times they thought nobody would notice.

But it wasn't just talking or something normal friends would do.

They always hugged each other, were holding hands or just as now, sitting close together, like very close.

Soyeon assumed they were calming down each other now. Such an emotional outbreak like this morning hadn't ever happened.

"Tomorrow everything will be normal again. With Yuqi and Soojin and Shuhua" she thought not keeping herself busy with it.

As the five girls of (G)I-DLE arrived at the dorm, the first thing Minnie did, was going straight to Yuqis and her room.

She had been feeling guilty all day long, since she was obviously the reason for Yuqis emotional outbreak this morning and she wanted to clarify things.

"If this is going to work?" Soojin asked concerned as she saw Minnie entering Yuqis room.

"I hope so" Shuhua shrugged kicking her shoes away.

"Why are you so indifferent? I thought you were worried about your best friend" the older girl asked emphasizing the last part and gave Shuhua a side glance.

"There isn't anything I can do right now. It's for them to decide", she answered heading towards her room, "And I've worried about her all day long, but it hadn't helped anybody though"

Shuhua knew that she sounded like a complete asshole, but it was true.

Of course she cared about Yuqi and wanted only the best for her, yet she had her own problems and frankly speaking she was at the end of her tether.

Soojin followed the younger girl in her room, because she obviously needed somebody to talk to.

The exhaustion was written large in her face and even though she tried to cover minor signs like her dark circles around her eyes, Soojin knew that Shuhua was ready to drop.

She quietly sneaked in Shuhuas room and closed the door behind her.

She was laying on her bed covering her eyes with her arm.

As Soojin entered the room Shuhua sighed and lifted her arm a bit.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked and sat next to Shuhua.

Soojin laid her hand on the younger girls cheek and lightly stroked her cheekbone.

She automatically started staring at Shuhua, her beauty was really overwhelming.

Soojin wouldn't deny the fact that Shuhua looked exhausted, yet she still was as beautiful as in her best time.

Soojin snapped out of these thoughts as the younger girl touched her wrist, making her stop the movement.

"I've already told you, I don't want to talk" she said and looked directly in Soojins eyes. She sighed and looked a little bit offended.

"Why can't she just talk to me? Why does she always has to keep everything to herself? Why does she has secrets from me? Does she not trust me?" she thought jaundiced, but scolded herself instantly for it. She should really trust Shuhua more.

"Fine, but why can't-" Soojin said but got cut off.

"I don't want to talk, because I want to feel loved" Shuhua interrupted her and pulled the older girl down.

She smashed her lips on Soojins and almost loosed herself in the kiss immediately.

As Soojin kissed back, Shuhua wrapped her arms around her neck pulling her closer.

The older girl completely crept on the bed now and hovered over Shuhua, before she broke the kiss.

"Are you satisfied now?" she asked smirking.

Even if she maybe sounded like she wanted to end it, she didn't want to, not at all.

It was crazy how Shuhua could change her mood so fast. She was completely fallen for that girl.

"Less talking, more kissing" Shuhua whispered sounding almost seductive, but Soojin liked that.

"Your wish is my command" she smirked and bent down again.

After a while Soojin laid next to Shuhua and hugged her.

"I love you" she said. Shuhua, who still was in a supine position, turned her head and pecked her on the lips.

"I love you too" she said smiling.

Soojin shyly buried her face in Shuhuas neck and wrapped her leg around the younger girl.

"Since when are you so clingy?" she asked and chuckled.

"Does it bother you?" Soojin responded and Shuhua shook her head.

"I like it"

"Then why are you nagging? Just enjoy it" the older girl said in a sassy tone and moved even closer.

Shuhua smiled, she really was head over heels in love with Soojin.

This morning she felt so down and helpless, because of Yuqi, but now happiness was overflowing her, as she was cuddling with the girl she loved the most in the world.

"Soojin, when do you want to tell the other members?" she asked out of nowhere.

"Tell them what?" the older girl mumbled and pecked Shuhuas neck curve.

"About us. I know we have been together for just a day, but it just feels right" Shuhua said and sat up.

Soojin pushed herself up too.

"I can understand, if it is going to fast for you. I just wanted you to know, that I'm certain about this relationship" Shuhua continued and looked at Soojin expectantly.

The older girl bit her lip.

"You know what, just forget what I just said" Shuhua said and laughed awkwardly, as she didn't get a response.

"No, I'm certain about this too, but I-"

"I don't want to force you, we can also wait until you're ready!" Shuhua interrupted Soojin again.

"Ya, let me finish! I am certain about this too, but I think we should wait and tell them in a special time"

That made Shuhua laugh and Soojin confused.

"Why is it funny?"

"Just say it when you aren't ready yet. I can wait", the younger girl snickered, "But don't make up such bad excuses"

Soojin pouted and she looked at Shuhua huffily.

"Don't laugh at me. This is new for me, okay?"

The younger girl stopped laughing immediately.

"Haven't you came out to anybody yet?" she asked in a serious tone to which Soojin shook her head slowly.

"Do your parents know?" the latter asked shifting her gaze to the ground.

"I've told them when I was 17", Shuhua said and hugged her girlfriend.

"Don't worry. We can wait until you feel ready, just don't force yourself" she reassured.

"Anyway, the most important thing is that we love each other, no matter if others know about our relationship. Eventually it is a thing between us, right?" Shuhua continued and let Soojin go, just resting her hands on her shoulders.

"Thank you" Soojin whispered and her lips curled up a bit.

"Anything for you" Shuhua said and smiled at the older girl.

Suddenly her phone beeped and the display lighted up.

"Who is Dr. Kim?" Soojin asked as she saw what was written there. Shuhua jumped up and grabbed her phone hectically.

"Oh shit I am late!" she exclaimed confounded and rushed to her wardrobe pulling some clothes out.

She changed at record speed and was almost out of her room, when Soojin blocked the door.

"Hey Shuhua calm down! Why are you late and for what? And who is Dr. Kim?" she asked confused.

So many question were buzzing in her head, it was too much to process for one day.

"Can't tell you now. I'm in a rush" Shuhua answered evasively and pushed the older girl aside.

"See you later" she said and gave Soojin a chaste kiss before she left the dorm.

Soojin stood in the door frame completely dumbfounded and stared at the front door. Shuhua had just left her without explaining anything. Her thoughts were empty, yet they were overflowing her.

What was Shuhua doing? Was something wrong? Why can't she never talk to her?

"Ya Soojin, what's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost" Soyeons voice brought her back to reality.

She shook her head, "It's nothing, I-I just spaced out"

Soyeon didn't look convinced, but Soojin just went to her own room, not wanting to talk to anybody.

Before she could close the door, Soyeon called her again.

"And why have you been in Shuhuas room? She just rushed outside if you are looking for her"

"No no, everything's fine. I'll talk to her when she's back" Soojin said more to herself and quickly shut the door.

"Yeah, just don't tell Soyeon. Why is everybody so strange lately?" Soyeon muttered to herself and went back to the living room.

Shuhua felt so bad, because she had rebuffed Soojin quite unfriendly, but it was better if she didn't know who Dr. Kim was.

She was sitting in the bus, which drove in the downtown of Seoul and nervously looked at her phone every two minutes.

"Fuck, already 15:45. I was already late the last time"

Shuhua looked up at the destination board.

"The next station I have to get out" she thought relieved and relaxed a bit.

The bus drive would last maybe only five more minutes and if she'd hurry the remaining way, she could maybe make it in time.

Shuhua was right, the bus stopped a few minutes later and she got off. She took another peek at her phone- 15:49.

"Maybe I can really be punctual this time"

With this thought she walked in direction of the medical practice of Dr. Kim, without wasting any more time.

I should really stop listening to sad songs while writing, it makes write everything waaaay to dramatic...

Do you already have an idea who Dr. Kim is and why Shuhua has to visit him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.5K 36
"Stay with me" Soojin whispers. I've always been here, when will she realise. Soojin and shuhua are members of the popular girl group (g)-idle, they...
80.1K 2.4K 39
"When you fall in love with someone, there are no specific reasons." Hello guys, this is my first ever fanfic. I really like the relationship that So...
505 25 7
GIDLE fanfic !! writing this because there is not enough fanfics for neverlands Real life situations are referenced, but it's solely for the purpos...
38.8K 1.5K 32
Love is friendship that has caught fire - Ann Landers Yuyeon included in this story.