The Rabbit

By gay_elfs

What if Izuku did jump? What would happen if Shigaraki found him? What if he was put into UA as a traitor? Iz... More

After death
Home sweet home
The exam
The newbie
The news
The sleepover
Starting class
First day in hell
Lunch?
'New' friends
Fucking with a Pomeranian
Raid (Short)
Bakuhoe
The hard drive
The start
All Might
Support
Games
1-A sleepover
DAMN
The festival
The small problem
A/N got tagged
Internships
Hosu city
Stain
Scars
Exams
To grandma's house we go
Koda
Till next time
End of camp
Night with Stain
The beginning of the battle
Battle of quirks
Dorms?!
⚠️ READ PLEASE⚠️
fuck (A/N)
✨Full rewrite pending✨
New Book Teaser!

Explanations

3K 139 75
By gay_elfs

Deku walked back into his room carrying a beer. He gave it to his mom and sat on his bed. “I don’t know where to start. Ask a question.” Deku said. Inko looked around, taking in the whole of the room she was in, the navy green wall, the knives in the wall, the notebooks everywhere, the one All Might poster with knife slits in it, and everything else. “W-where are we?” She asked first, wanting to know where the two were. “Oh. My room.” Inko paused, processing the info. “Do you want to go around the rest of the place?” Deku asked slowly, trying not to break his mom. She looked at Deku, “Can I just have a minute, then I would like to.” She said. Deku nodded, “Did you want me to leave, or?” She shook her head, “It’s fine. You can do something while I think.” She said slowly.

Deku got up and started to pick up his notebooks, putting them back in his closet. He turned around and grabbed his jackets on the floor and crammed them in a hamper. Looking at his mom still thinking he grabbed one of his Rabbit jackets, he thought it would be easier on her if it was slowly broken to her that he’s the number 9th ranking villain. He slowly sat back on the bed and just sat quietly.

2 minutes later Inko was done thinking for now. “I’m ready.” She said. Deku nodded. “You're still in your PJs. Do you want a jacket or something?” Inko thought for a second and nodded. Deku walked back to his closet and opened it. He sighed. “I don't have anything your size.” Inko nodded, “That's fine,” Deku nodded, “Ok. Come on.” He said, waiving to his mom. She got up and followed Deku a few doors down the hallway.

“One second.” Deku said before opening a door and walking in. “Wake up. Dabi wake up.” Deku whispered. Dabi rolled over, “Mmf. What the fuck do you want.” “I need a hoodie.” Deku said, “K. There in my closet, just give it back.” He mumbled and rolled back over. Deku walked over and grabbed a hoodie. He walked back out of the room and gave the hoodie to his mom. “Here.” She smiled and put the hoodie on before the two continued down the hall.

They came into the bar area. Kurogiri and Shigaraki were there. Deku walked forward but his mom didn’t follow. He walked back and grabbed his mom's hand gently pulling her folword. “The hell are you doing up?” Deku asked while going up to Shigaraki. “You're not the only insomniac.” Shigaraki joked not looking at Deku. Deku coughed quickly, telling Shigaraki to turn around. He reluctantly did so only to be met by the two Midoriyas. “I’m not gonna ask what happened,” Shigaraki paused, “now.” Deku nodded in understanding. “Mom?” She took a deep breath and looked at Deku. “Are you ok?” He asked concerned. She smiled warmly and nodded, “I’m fine, but confused.” “I’m gonna have to explain everything aren't I?” Deku asked. Inko nodded, “Sorry baby. I’m just confused.” Deku nodded in understanding. “How about I’ll explain tomorrow.” He suggested. “Isn’t school tomorrow?” Inko asked. “I’ll call in sick.”

Deku and Inko stayed in the bar for a few more minutes then went back to his room. “Do you want to go back home and sleep?” Inko shook her head. “Ok. You can sleep on my bed.” Deku said. “Where are you gonna sleep?” Inko asked, not wanting to take her son's bed. “I have somewhere else. Just go to sleep. We’ll talk tomorrow.” Inko reluctantly nodded and got into Dekus bed.

Deku walked to the door and opened it. “Goodnight mom.” He said before closing the door.

Deku walked back into the bar, “I’m gonna talk to Shinsou. I’ll be right back. Make sure my mom is cool.” He said before leaving.

He decided to walk most of the way to Shinsous house, getting some air. Turning the corner Deku shadow traveled into Shinsous room. And of course he’s up. “Shinsou.” He whispered. Shinsou turned around. “What are you doing here?” He asked. “There's a small problem that the league has to help me with. Call in sick to school tomorrow and go to the base. You have to be there by 9:30” Shinsou listened carefully. “What happened?” “I’ll tell you that tomorrow. I have to go. See you tomorrow.” Deku said before shadow traveling back to the base.

Deku walked down the hallway and went into Dabis' room. He shuffled into the bed. “The fuck are you doing?” Dabi asked. “Sleeping in your bed.” Deku said. Dabi shrugged and fell back asleep. Deku followed suit, falling asleep a few minutes after.

--Morning-9:30--

Shinsou walked into the base. Everyone was already up (not Inko) and sitting at the large booth. “What’s going on?” He asked. Deku looked at Shinsou. “Here.” He said, tossing Shinsous villain outfit to him. “Put it on please.” Shinsou raised an eyebrow but went to the bathroom and put it on.

--10:05--

Inko walked into the bar area to a debate. “No, no, no. He was more like-” Deku said, doing an impression of Bakugou, angry at the sports festival. “I’m just surprised he didn’t punch that Ochako girl.” Toga said. Deku and the other half of the league agreed. Inko coughed quietly, trying to get Dekus attention.

Deku looked up. “Ah! Morning mom.” Shinsou, Dabi, and Toga froze and looked at her. “Aannd, this is what I wanted to talk about.” Deku said as he got up and walked to his mom. “How’d you sleep?” Inko shrugged, “I slept fine.” Deku nodded, “Want something to drink?” He asked. “Water?” Deku smiled and pulled out water from the small fridge. “Anyone else?” Everyone nodded and Deku tossed one beer at a time to the booth. Grabbing one for himself he closed the fridge and walked to the booth.

“So… You gonna explain?” Shinsou asked, still dressed as Ace. Deku nodded. “So, this is my mom. Mom this is, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Toga, Dabi, and Ace.” Deku said, pointing at each of them. “Wait.” Inko said, “That’s Ace?” She said, pointing at Shinsou. Deku nodded. “Isn’t he the Rabbits partner?” She asked. “Finally! Someone says we’re partners!” Shinsou shouted. Deku rolled his eyes. “Yeah.” “So they work for the…” She paused, “League of villains?” Deku helped. “Yeah that.” “Yeah they do.” “So, where's the Rabbit?” She said thinking. Deku looked at the league and put his hood up. “Mom?” “What?” She said, still looking at Shinsou. “Mom.” Deku tried again. She looked at Deku confused. Deku held back rolling his eyes and grabbed his mask from the hoodie, putting it on. Inkos eyes widened. “Your, but he’s. Who?” Deku took off his mask. “You ok mom?” “I’m fine. Continue your story.” She said, taking a drink of water.

Deku paused for a second. He leaned over to Kurogiri. “Where do I start?” He whispered. Kurogiri turned to Deku, “I think the roof.” Deku took a breath in and nodded. “So. Remember last year when I was late home, I hit my head?” Inko nodded. “Um, I-” Deku looked at Shinsou who nodded knowingly. “I jumped off the roof of the school. I actually wasn’t going to do it, I decided not to but I fell.” Inko gasped, “I fell, hit the ground and passed out. Next, I woke up in Dabis' room and kinda became a villain.” Deku paused so his mom could ask questions. “W-why did you jump.” Inko whispered, trying not to cry. Deku sighed, “Ever since we found out I was quirkless Bakugou bullied me.” He paused, “He would beat me up almost every day. It got worse in middle school. He told me I was worthless. One day he told me to “Take a swan dive off the roof of the building, and wish for a quirk in your next life”” Inko choked back a sob and honestly, so was most of the league. “I thought I should take his advice and went to the roof. That's when I slipped. After all that I got quirks and started going on missions and shit, becoming the Rabbit.” He explained.

The base was quiet for a while but it soon broke out in sobs of a mother. She hugged Izuku, “I’m so sorry! I should have known! I’m so so so sorry!” She ranted into her son's chest. Deku hugged his mom trying his best to calm her. “It’s ok.” He repeated quietly over and over.

Once Inko calmed down she had a few questions. “Why are you in UA?” “I'm in as a traitor, but also to get back at Bakugou a bit” Deku responded.

“You said Quirks. What others do you have?” “There's Shadow walker, Nullification, and Thief.”

“Ok one more. Who’s he?” She asked, pointing at Shinsou. Deku looked at Shinsou and nodded. Shinsou took off his hat revealing his hair, and taking out his contacts. Inko gasped, “Shinsou?” The purple haired boy smiled sheepishly. Inko smiled kindly. “Wait. So you're not going to disown me? Tell the cops? Tell the Pros?!” Deku asked, freaking out the more he talked. Inko shook her head, “As long as you’re happy, I’m fine with it.But I am going to talk to Mitsuki about Katsuki.” The whole league smiled. Deku hugged his mom, “Thank you, thank you, thank you.” “Of course. Just be careful.” She said, fluffing his hair.

A/N
I found these cute pictures. Here, take them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
788K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...