Naruto sensei{Hiatus{

By AP1048

Naruto is a ninja leaf prodigy and was a sense he still has a lot to learn but also tends to hold back More

Prologue
Team Seven
Land Of The Waves
Land of The Waves Part 2
The Bridge
Chunin Exams part 1
Chunin Exams part 2
Chuning exams training
Thanks
Finals
Hiatus
Abandoned

Note/short chapter

133 0 0
By AP1048

Author Note:I'm continuing this story now but I'm skipping to around time Sasuke leaves

Naruto POV
I had Pakkun snuff out Sasuke I told Hinata to go after him with Pakkun *
Hinata POV
*I was standing with Sakura  on top of the Hashirama s from me was Sasuke curse Mark a blazing *"Sasuke come back!"*he laughed*"I need power to kill him!."*I gulp and activate my bakugan I throw punches at him but he manages to counter I take out my kunai I manage to slice his hand as he rushes and me and stabs my stomach I cough but keep going we keep on going back and forward until he activated stage 2 of his curse mark*"it's over!"*he uses  chidori as I use rotation   I black out the last thing I hear him say is "I'm sorry it had to come to this."
Sasuke POV
*I pant looking down at Hinata I take my kunai and scratch my headband as I hear Naruto come disappearing into the shadows*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
220K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...