Stalker × Villain

By kinmiko

*This is not a Yuri if you saw that cover that have two girls who seem very close Cliche? Well yes, you are... More

Prologue
Vol 1 chapter 1
Vol 1 chapter 2: Otome game
Vol 1 chapter 3: Georgiana family
4: Life as a noble
5: The plan to remove my death flags
6: The troublesome second prince
7: My ultimate new goal
8: My ultimate new goal 2
9: Villainess's new life
Happy new year :)
Chapter 10: The Lady is the the princes's bestfriend
Chapter 11: The Lady and the dress
I got tagged lolololol
Chapter 12: Party or Corpse Party?
Farewell
Chapter 13: Twist
Chapter 14: The fall of Georgiana
Chapter 15: Hello new world
Chapter 16: Mister Magician, my first route
Chapter 17: Reymour Sire
Chapter 18: Game start now
Chapter 19: The returned of Oscar and Caroline
Chapter 20: The Georgiana reunion
Chapter 21: Playtime
Chapter 22: He's not the same
Chapter 23: Atlas
Chapter 24: We meet again
Chapter 25: Not yet
Chapter 26: This is our days
Chapter 27: Outside
Chapter 28: Heroine and the last guy
Chapter 30: Cecilia, the best student
Chapter 31: An invitation which cannot be rejected
Chapter 32: Marchinoness Lisa
Useless announcement
Chapter 33: Another friend
Chapter 34: Vanessa Thomas
Chapter 35: Another villain?
Chapter 36: Lord
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Character profiles
V3 Chapter 1 { Choices & Decisions }
VOL3 Chapter 2: Choices & Decisions
V3 Chapter 3: Daddy Issues
V3 Chapter 4: Doppelganger
V3 Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 29: Attacked

2.8K 109 16
By kinmiko

I have another editors now, I'm pretty hyped because we have new person to join the MLQC cult now LMAO.

Rinnnnnnnae Thank you for editing this chapter!!

Reymour stood against the wall and crossed his arms while silently collecting information inside the shop.

It's been a while since he had the opportunity to go outside like this. Well for now, let's just stay put and observe.

"Hah, the guild is getting crazier day by day right after the headmaster left."

"Indeed, all of those people that the Head guild placed his trusts on were all turned out to be greedy and despicable."

"What the hell are they thinking about, giving adventurer SS dimension dungeon for?"

Reymour frowned a little bit then covered his upper face with his hoodie. He walked towards the two bulk build adventurers then tapped the first guy's shoulder.

"Excuse me, would you, two gentlemen, mind telling me what's going on with the guild?"

The two men was a little surprised by him since they haven't noticed the presence of the tall slender man standing inside, considering that the shop is too small for them not to notice.

"A-ah yes, we won't mind." The second man smiled gently, in contrast with his tall and bulky appearance.

Of course. As a high class adventurer, he naturally noticed the powerful bursting mana coming out from this young man even though he doesn't even show it, it's still too overwhelming.

"There has been a havoc at the guild caused by the 5 powerful people who are the sidekicks of Head guild. A lot of the adventurers died because of them. The Head guild also left the town so no one was able to stop them."

The first man explained thoroughly while Reymour only listened in silence. The town of adventurer bacame a really dangerous place right now...

"Thank you for your explanation. I am grateful, here are some golds in return for your help. Have a good day."

Reymour tossed two gold bags infront of them then teleport to where Caroline is leaving the owner and two men stood there, dumbfounded.

Reymour sat inside the carriage while his thoughts was drifting to the town of adventurers.

"Ah?! Reymour! You are here already?! Hehe, good thing that you're here since I'm really getting hungry right now. Let's have some more fun and eat!!"

Caroline said excitedly. Reymour sighed and said.

"Do whatever you like."

They went to many more places inside the capital and finally stopped at a pretty and nice looking restaurant.

"Say..what will you do if I have to leave right now..?" Reymour stabbed his steak with a fork.

"Huh? Where are you going?" Caroline tilted her head and blink.

"Not somewhere an idiot can go! I have some business to attend so I'll have to wait for uncle to return and will leave after that."

Reymour flicks her forehead and give her a smirk but only received a middle finger and a frown from her.

"Dumb Rey, that was really painful! Just because you look like a gentleman that doesn't mean your strength is!"

"Whatever!"

"Don't whatever to me! So this place that you'll go is somewhere that is dangerous?"

"Uh huh."

"Full of scary people?"

"Yep."

"But they have sexy girls wearing revealing clothes especially on their chest part."

"Yeah, wait! What the hell, Carol?!!" Reymour stood up and karate chopped her forehead, but this time it is more gentle.

"Why the hell did you know that?!" Reymour whispered because right now they are attracting attention.

"I'm just guessing, jeez. So what I said was true?" Caroline smirked while drinking the cold water.

"Whatever, let's go home now. We can't play around here anymore. If we get into trouble, I won't guarantee your freedom and my own life anymore."

Reymour stood up and toss some golds to the waitress nearby then grabs her hand and immediately left the restaurant.

"Reymour!! Are you okay?! Is there something that is bothering you!?" Caroline was also in panic now.

She can feel him trembling as he was running like someone is chasing after him. She tried to remember what happened inside the game but nothing came up.

There is one is a particular scene wherein Lisa was kidnapped by someone then Reymour sacrificed himself.  However, she's not Lisa!

"Hurry up- Carol!! Duck!!"

"Duck!!!?"

Before she could even finish, Reymour hugged her tightly and they both collapsed in to the ground rolling until Reymour hit a wine barrel. The magic that was going to shoot missed her and hit the wall of the building.

Thankfully, it doesn't attract any attention as they are in a narrow alley between the buildings.

"Reymour!!! Is there duck which shoots magic beam?!!!" Caroline asked him but was still inside his embrace.

"No!!!! That was a human!! The only duck that can shoot beam is your duck!!" Reymour pushed her away and flew towards the person suspended in the air.

He activated a green magic circle and trapped that person inside the spell.

"Who the hell are you?!!" Reymour walked  towards that man in midair and grab his collar.

"P-please don't kill me!! I-I was ordered by Lord Ringer to-to assassinate the Head Guild!!" The man trembled greatly and Reymour threw him into the ground.

"Those bastards... they're getting too cocky just because I left for a few months... Caroline!!!"

Reymour shouted from the midair.

"Hah?!!!"

"Head home immediately and tell uncle that I have something to do!!! Don't you ever tell him about this incident, okay?!!! I'll send someone to our mansion!! She's a girl so you don't have to worry!!"

"Uh...OKAY!!!...?"

"Good!"

Reymour instantly flew to the north direction leaving Caroline alone with that man from earlier.

"I will take my time to interrogate you..."

Caroline cracked her fist and dragged the man by his collar with a normal smile as if nothing unusual happened today.

That game finally gave me some good stuffs.

Flexing on my two new Karmas, hehe~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 26.2K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
1M 34.3K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...
1.1K 43 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
168K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...