✓ | 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐓...

By -lovelysupernova

⇢ ˗ˏˋ UNDIVIDED ATTENTION * ˚ ✦ ❝𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.❞ ┌───... More

˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
( i ) ♡ 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚.
( ii ) ♡ 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠
( iii ) ♡ 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥
( iv ) ♡ 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬
( v ) ♡ 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲
( vi ) ♡ 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥
( vii ) ♡ 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥
( viii ) ♡ 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲? 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?
( ix ) ♡ 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥
( x ) ♡ 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲
( xi ) ♡ 𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡
( xii ) ♡ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
( xiii ) ♡ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝟐.𝟎
( xiv ) ♡ 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐣𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!
( xv ) ♡ 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢!
( xvii ) ♡ 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
( xviii ) ♡ 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
( xix ) ♡ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞
( xx ) ♡ 𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!
( xxi ) ♡ 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝!
( xxii ) ♡ 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
( xxiii ) ♡ 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰
( xxiv ) ♡ 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
( epilogue ) ♡ 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒
ONE YEAR.
Q&A TIME!

( xvi ) ♡ 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡?

6.1K 226 58
By -lovelysupernova

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯〕
〔𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩?

WILLOW GOT INTO HER CAR and began driving to work, while balancing her cellphone between her shoulder and ear.

"You did what?!" Willow giggled.

"I sent Dwight a fax from himself. From the future." Jim replied, stifling a laugh.

"Oh my God, what'd you say?"

"I said that someone poisoned the coffee at 8 AM. You have to tell me how he handles it!"

"If I'm even there on time! Let's hope."

"Yeah. Okay, gotta go. Love you."

"Love you too, Jim. Bye." Willow closed the cellphone and placed it into her purse. She pulled into the parking lot of her office building, mentally preparing herself for another day.

Right when she entered the office, Willow heard Dwight scream and knock a mug of coffee out of Stanley's hand. She let out a giggle before sitting at her desk and shooting a quick text to Jim about what just transpired.

'Still the same dork.' she thought as she turned her computer on and began to work.

Willow heard the door of the office open; looking to see Jan coming in.

"There she is, Jan Levinson. First thing in the morning. Love to start my morning with a hearty bowl of Jan." Michael said while running out of his office to greet her.

"Michael, your office. Hello Willow." Willow awkwardly waved to Jan as she followed Michael into his office.

"I don't know why she's here. I haven't seen her since I left New York. I hope everything's okay." Willow explained.

The meeting with Jan and Michael continued on as Willow stood and walked over to reception. 

"Hi, I'm bored." Willow said to Pam.

"What's going on in there?" Pam asked.

"Dunno, she usually calls before she comes, right?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this."

"What's going on?" Willow jumped at Dwight's voice.

"Do you know what's going on in there?" Pam asked. The muffled sound of Michael yelling made the three turn around.

"Something weird is going on." Dwight said.

"Yeah," Willow responded.

Eventually, Jan exited Michael's office, said a quick goodbye to everyone and left. After a few minutes, Michael left his office, looking like he'd just seen a ghost. From the corner of her eye, Willow saw Dwight stand and walk over to his boss. "Hey stranger." 

"Don't say that. That just sounds weird. Please." Michael snarked.

"Sorry. I just feel like we haven't talked in awhile."

"Well... we have nothing to talk about, Dwight. Just do your work. While you still can." Willow felt her eyes widen at the last statement.

"What does 'while you still can' mean?" Willow asked. She began chewing on her nail, anxious.

After a few minutes of pacing around, Michael faced the office as to make an announcement.

"Listen up, everybody, I have some news. We are screwed. Dunder-Mifflin, Scranton is being shut down." 

"What?" Willow gasped.

"Michael, uh, we shouldn't be talking about this until all the decisions have been made." Toby scolded silently.

"You knew about this all along, didn't you?"

"Jan told me just a few minutes before she told you."

"Traitor. You are a traitor."

"What about us, Michael? Do we still have jobs?" Angela asked. Willow could not find it in her to scoff or roll her eyes at Angela like usual; all she was worried about was her job.

"I don't know. Probably not. This is the worst."

"Well, now I know what 'while you still can' means. I don't think it's gonna be easy for me to get a job with little experience and a shitty art degree. So Michael's right. I think I'm screwed." Willow said as she threw her hands up.

"Alright, listen up. Some of you may have heard some rumors about the branch closing. But, I am not going to take this lying down. I have a plan and I am going to save our jobs. So just hang in there," Michael announced as he jogged out of his office. Pointing to Dwight he said: "Let's go."

"Yes!" Dwight cheered as he grabbed his briefcase and followed Michael out.

"Oh, good. You're bringing Dwight." Pam sneered. Willow looked over to reception and sighed.

"Yes. This might get ugly. I need backup." Michael continued.

"Don't kill anyone." Willow called out as the two left the office.

"Only if necessary!" Dwight exclaimed.

"No!" Willow giggled. She turned back to her computer, still smiling slightly to herself. 

Willow missed those little moments she shared with Dwight. In a way, she sort of regretted confessing to him back during the Casino Night four months ago. If she hadn't done that, maybe she would not resent him as much as she did currently. However, like her brother, she felt she had to say something so it would not fester inside of her for years to come. But, of course, it blew up in her face. And now she was bitter as ever.

Seeing as there was no point in working due to the recent events, Willow left her desk and went over to reception. "Hey, I don't wanna work."

"Me neither. But what are we gonna do all day?" Pam asked.

"Computer games?"

"Of course!" Willow walked back to her desk and rolled her chair over to reception. Pam scooted over a bit to make room for Willow in front of the computer. 

"Freecell?"

"As always." Pam pulled up the game and the two began to play.

As Pam and Willow began to play their fifth game of Freecell, they noticed Jan come in, looking frazzled.

"Hi," Willow said softly.

"Where's Michael?" Jan asked.

"He's not here. We don't know where he is." Pam responded.

"What's going on here?" Jan commented, noticing that none of the employees were doing any work.

"We know the branch is closing. Michael told us." Phyllis answered.

"Ah, god. Okay. You know what everybody? I'm sure there is a better way to do this but I've driven something like four hundred miles today and I'm completely exhausted so I'm just gonna tell you. Your branch is not closing; Stamford is closing. Um, for the time being, it seems that all your jobs are safe." Jan explained. Willow felt her jaw drop as her and Pam hugged, relieved that she still had her job. The rest of the employees cheered at the news.

"Is it because of Michael? Did he actually do something?" Pam asked.

"Well, reasons are not important. Would you just call him, please? Wherever he is... and tell him." Jan ordered.

"Sure."

"Um, do you know if anyone's coming back to Scranton?" Willow asked, thinking of her brother finally being back.

"Uh, we don't know. Probably. A few. Okay, I need to go home, I have a migraine. Just know your jobs are safe." Jan said quickly as she left.

Willow let out a small squeal she was holding in and hugged Pam again. "I thought we were screwed!"

"Me too! Oh, I have to call Michael," Pam said while picking up the phone and dialing Michael's cellphone number. After about a minute of silence, Pam put the phone down. "Damn, no answer."

"What is he doing?" 

"Dunno."

Five o'clock came quickly for once in Willow's career. She walked over to her desk and got her purse and walked back to the coat rack to get her coat.

"Hey Pam, hey Willow, we're going to Poor Richards. Creed's buying shots." Kevin said to the two.

"Oh, I'm good." Willow replied.

"Me too. Have fun though." Pam added.

"Alright." Kevin responded.

"Hey, I hear Jim's coming back." Phyllis whispered to the two.

"No way, really?" Willow perked up.

"Where did you hear that?" Pam asked.

"I was-"

"Hey Ryan, you coming?" Kevin interrupted.

"Uh yeah, we'll meet you there." Ryan answered.

"Awesome. Let's go, Phyllis."

"I'll tell you guys later." Phyllis said, following Kevin out of the office.

"I'm gonna call him in the car, I'll let you know if he's actually coming back." Willow related as she left the office. 

Unable to contain her excitement, Willow quickly pressed Jim's speed dial on her cellphone while driving back to her apartment.

"Hello?" Jim answered.

"Hey, I heard Stamford's closing. Do you know if you're coming back?"

"I don't know... I think I may or may not have taken the job!"

"Oh my God! Are you really coming back?"

"Yeah!"

"Holy crap! Oh my God!" Willow let out a squeal of excitement.

"I can't wait to see you!"

"Me too! Are you gonna be okay? Y'know, with P-"

"I'll be fine."

"Okay! See you soon! Love you."

"Love you too, Willow." 

The brunette closed her phone, her smile growing, overjoyed about the recent predicaments. Her brother was finally coming back home, and she could meet new people. Nothing would go wrong.

Right?

━━━━STARRY SPEAKS!
lol this chapter sucks
also thank you all so so so
much for 10k reads <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 788 6
An "Office" fanfic between Jim Halpert Dwight Schrute. I'm trash at summaries.
31.6K 1K 22
Jim tells Dwight he's in love with him but Dwight thinks it's a prank and doesn't believe him. What will happen when Jim tells him again that he love...
287K 5.8K 34
☕️ (Y/n)(l/n) just got fired, & is scrambling for a new job. And when a random salesman from Dunder Mifflin strikes up a conversation with you at a...
185K 5.4K 27
Y/N has been at Dunder Mifflin's Scranton branch since she was eighteen, and since Jim Halpert showed up, they've been best friends. But, what if Jim...