The Alpha's Sweetheart

By LetyourColorsBurst

Mia Davis taken and put in a cell after Rogue's took over her pack. It's been a year, barely food, no showers... More

Chap. #1
Chap. #2
Chap. #3
Chap. #4
Chap. #5
Chap. #6
Chap. #7
Chap. #8
Chap. #9
Chap. #10
Chap. #11
Chap. #12
Chap. #13
Chap. #14
Chap. #15
Chap. #16
Chap. #17
Chap. #18
Chap. 19#
Chap. 20#
Chap. 21#
Chap. 22#
Chap. 23#
Chap. 24#
Chap. 25#
Chap. 27#
Chap. 28#
Chap. 29#
Chap. 30#
Chap. 31#
Chap. 32#
Chap. 33#
Chap. 34#
Chap. 35#
Authors Note!!!
Chap. 36#
Chap. 37#
Chap. 38#
Chap. 39#
Chap. #40
Authors Note!

Chap. 26#

68.4K 2.1K 143
By LetyourColorsBurst

"Mia," I hear and I groan pulling the blanket higher on my shoulders trying to fall back asleep.
There's a chuckle before the blankets taken off me and I growl viciously at the person.

Alec pushes Max and Jason in front of him cowering behind them, I glare at him as Max rolls his eyes throwing the blanket over me.
"Bitch," I growl at Alec as I get comfortable and warm under my blanket again. I look over at the clock, it reads six- thirty in the morning.

"You need to get up soon, Mia. We're practicing the plan today as well." Max says and I whimper absolutely tired, Jason smirks before kissing my temple, his hand snaking under my legs and the other holding my shoulders as he carries me bridle style still wrapped in my blanket like a cocoon.
He lays me in bed wrapping me in more blankets, his soft sweet lips brushing over mine long but sweet innocent kiss.

"Sleep, you need it and you being pregnant is making you snippy." He jokes as I growl softly, he lays next to me for a few minutes as I cuddle into him.
"Hush, you're not pregnant I am." I say, a chuckle vibrating around the room making a smile erupt on my face.
"I love you." He says as I doze off again, falling into a sleep protected by Jason.

I wake up again this time around noon. 

I crawl out of bed, Jason no where to be found at the moment. Probably out doing whatever Alpha's do at noon on a Saturday, while I slept.
I walk downstairs seeing Derek, Kane, Eric, and Adam looking bored.

"My keepers!" I shout with a bright smile, their heads snap to mine smiles on every face.
"Mia!" They say in unison as they attack me with hugs, I giggle as my arms wrap around them as well.
"We missed you!" They say and I just chuckle saying I missed them as well.

"We hate training." Derek says, they all let go and we sit on the couches wrapped in individual blankets trying to stay out of the bitter winter air.
"I think everyone does. Is that where everyone is at the moment?" I ask and they nod with tried frustrated faces.
"But we're ready for tomorrow, I hate rogues." Kane growls and I agree with a roll of my eyes.

"So how are you doing?" Adam wonders his head nodding towards my stomach, I've gained a little weight but still not very noticeable.
"Good, sick at times but not enough I can't handle. I'm just tired, and worried for tomorrow is all lately." I say and they nod slowly, I look around and my eyes widen a gasp escaping my lips making them on alert.
"Where's Leo?" I wonder panic laced in my voice as my eyes scan the room for my missing Leo.

"With our parents," They say and I relax my hand over my rapidly beating chest as I calm down.
"Thank God, Jason probably took him over this morning while I was asleep." I say running a hand through my long chestnut loose curly natural hair.

The phones rings bringing us out of our TV watching silence. I walk to Jason's office retrieving the phone seat in his big leather chair, my feet up on his desk.

"Luna Mia," I say with authority into the phone pulling my light sweat shirt around me tighter, his office is cold as hell.
"Sister, nice to know your still alive!" Hayden's voice speaks through the phone and I scream in joy.

The boys come running in with alert, scared expressions. They visibly relax at the sight of me on the phone, Derek and Kane stay with me as Eric and Adam go back out to the living room.

"I missed you, Hayden! I'm so sorry I haven't gotten around to calling. It's been quite busy around here lately." I say, he chuckles and I know he knows what exactly I mean.
"I'll be over by eight tonight, so I'll be there. Nothing will happen, you have myself, and Jason, sad to say the baddest Alpha around, nothing will happen to you or anyone." He says and I nod though he cannot see me, I know from my silence that he understands.
"Where is Jason anyways?" He wonders, and I chuckle to myself, I really don't know myself.
"That's a good question." I say and he laughs on the other end, I hear Heidi yell and know she's angry.

"I don't know what you did but fix it, love you see you tonight." I say before hanging up with a laugh, but as soon as I'm off the phone rings again and I roll my eyes.

"Luna Mia," I say again sitting now on Jason's desk with a bored expression, people annoy me.
"Hello Mia, how are you? How's the pup doing?" Kevin wonders, a small smile erupts on my face and I sigh with a shrug he can't see.
"As good as it's going to get, sickness sucks though." I say pouting, he laughs but I know he's concerned as well for my well being.
"Well I'm glad everything is okay at least. And would you kindly tell everyone I'm suppose to be on your land. My Beta won't drive unless we get permission," He says with a small growl, I huff but roll my eyes playfully.
"I, Luna Mia, give permission for Alpha Kevin's men to enter our land." I say and hear everyone sigh in relief, Kevin just chuckles.

"Told you, I wasn't lying I'm suppose to be here." Kevin retorts as his Beta mumbles under his breath, I just chuckle and we say goodbye quickly since I'm seeing them soon.

"Jason is popular," I sing as the boys and I decide to find him ourselves.

We walk outside to the training area, but I did not expect to see what I did.
I see a little prissy bitch giggle flirting with Jason though he won't even give her the time of day.

"She's our age trying it with Jason, that's hilarious." Kane says and I growl at him, and all the laughter stops immediately.

I walk over to him and kiss him passionately and I know he's taken off guard.

"If you don't stop and leave now your flat ass will be knocked to the ground, and we'll have a problem." I say to the girl who now trembles in fear of me. 
"Am I clear?" I shout and she nods apologizing before running away out of sight.

"That wasn't nice," Jason says with a smirk, I smack his arm and walk away still a bit pissed.

"Bitches these days," I say as I near the boys who laugh at my comment. "I swear their all dumb stupid!" I shout with a growl, they just laugh harder as I get angrier.
('Dumb stupid' is a term used around where I live, sorry if it's not very well used where some of you guys live.)

"Mia," Jason says, I turn around with a fierce growl making his eyes widen.
"Do not try that on me, I'm angry!" I huff crossing my arms over my chest as I rant to myself in anger.
"And why? Because some little slut tried talking to me, you're my mate Mia, I love you and only you. I never even said a word to her other then, 'get away.' So why are you truly angry?" He wonders and really I don't know, I shrug with a pout.

"It's because she's pregnant, she's hormonal." Kevin says walking towards us with a few of his men traveling a few feet behind.
I narrow my eyes but amusement plays on my face.
"I beg to differ, and if I we're you I'd keep quiet because I'll kill you." I say and he holds his hands up in surrender.

"And also, we're all on edge because tomorrow is it." Kevin says as Jason wraps an arm around my waist. I lean into him craving his touch, because it's true tomorrow scares me to death.

"Let's get training! The shift starts at six tonight, everyone better be ready!" Jason shouts kissing me once before I let them go back to training and the boys walk me back to the house after picking up Leo.

I got a shower, and so did Leo while one of the boys stood outside his door keeping watch and mine as well. And now we're laying in our room, watching Finding Nemo of course. 

It's only five o'clock, Jason should be back at six. 

"I love you, Mommy." Leo says bringing me from my thoughts, Leo's head is laying on my stomach his hand clutching mine. He's just as scared as I am, no mater what he'll be safe though.
"I love you too, and we'll be okay don't worry. And at ten o'clock, Daddy is taking us to the place where we will stay safe." I say and he nods against my stomach and I squeeze his hand softly as we stay quiet lost in our thoughts.

Half an hour later, Leo's napping in bed as I wait downstairs. 

"I love you, Mia." Jason's deep voice says in my ear as his lips trail up my neck, I giggle and turn around in his arms.
He wraps his arms tightly around my waist as mine go around the back of his neck, my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"I love you too, Jason." I whisper as he rubs my back calming me, I smile and kiss his soft lips. It's a sweet passionate long kiss but holds so much love, and even more.

"We'll be okay, I promise." He says and I nod as we enjoy each other's presences for the next few hours.

I guess I fell asleep because Jason's shaking me awake.
He has a sleepy Leo rubbing his eyes with the backs of his hands.

"Mommy," Leo says and Jason smiles pulling me up hugging me tightly, along with Leo.

"I love you's so much." Jason says to both of us, he kisses Leo's head and kisses my soft lips.
"We love you too, so much, always have always will." I say as we all hug, and I don't know long we have until Alec and max interrupt.

"It's time to take them to the safe spot." Alec says seriously, Max gives me a small smile, I return it and he nods.
"Okay, Mia please be careful okay. I don't know what I'd do if something happens to you. Leo too, and our pup, Mia you're their protector, I'll keep you safe but you have to keep them safe with me." He says and I nod and I feel my Luna power kick in through my body as the need to protect my family heightens.

"It's okay Luna Mia," Alec and Max say with a smile, they hug me as well before I return to Jason and we leave for the back door with Leo. There I'm meet with ten other men that surround me at sight, Jason smiles at me, his fingers interlocked with mine.

We run for about five minutes until we reach the biggest tree in the forest, I always admired it. Jason's hand presses against it, the trees bark shoots up revealing a room with a tunnel, it's lite and actually looks quite cozy.
"We tried to make it nice, and these tunnels lead to a bunch of trap doors in the forest and to our house, if you have to leave tell me Mia. I'll help you get to where you need to be." He says and I nod, he hugs Leo once more telling him he loves him before Alec and Max take him in.

"Be careful Jason, please." I beg tears brimming my eyes, he embraces me in a tight hug calming me in the best way.
"I will, I'll try my hardest I'm not going anywhere Mia, I promise. I won't let you go through any of this alone, I'll be back in no time." He says pulling back as his lips attack mine, sweetly and desperate, the kiss full of love, promises, and determination.
"I love you," I say and he smiles as we hug once more, Alec and Max walk out hugging me as well.
"I love you too, I'll be back soon." He says placing his hand on my stomach, I see Kevin behind him smiling, he nods once at me and I nod back.

"Be careful Luna, will do everything we can to help protect you, Leo and your pup. We're getting our parents back, but one step at a a time, after their gone we're one step closer to finding them." Kevin says, I know he wants his parents back just as much as I do.

Jason hugs and kisses me one last time before helping me down into the room within the tree, that I'd never find or think of unless Jason showed me.

Leo hugs me with a bright smile, I hug him back and he sits on my lap as we lay down on the couch they have. They have games and what not, though since we're under ground will be unheard.

"Your scents are covered as well because you're under ground." Kevin shouts before the trpa door slams shuts and locks with about twenty locks I counted.

"What now?" Leo wonders and I shrug with a chuckle, why did I put this kid to bed first?
"Let's play a game?" I say and he nods, we end up playing Monopoly.

Leo kicks my ass in this game, I hate board games.

After a few hours, my wolf gets angry, Jason's angry about something, dammit this idiot.
It's late and Leo is still wide wake, damn I need a nap!

I feel a strange anger, and my Luna comes out with a snarl.

"Mommy?" Leo says and I'm pulled back, he's staring at me curiously I smile and ask him for a card in go fish though I can't concentrate.

I look at the clock, midnight. 

I feel a strange presents and my canines extend my head looking up towards the ground above us.

Their here, ready to play. 

"Careful," I mind link the pack, everyone answers with a; "Yes Luna," even Jason with a chuckle.

"Ready to play Luna?" A voice that has haunted my mind, my dreams, my life since the start the start. Matt, the termination rogues that took Leo and I, and my parents booms in my mind.

I growl, and Leo try's to mimic me making me laugh.

"I'm ready, bitch." I reply and he growls before the links cut, and I know someone got a hold of him.

Lucky them, I wonder where Jason is though.

 Vote.. One click.. Vote please..

Ugh so i finally updated! :)
Sorry it's taken so long, the last week as been busy, and the last few days I've felt a little depressed /:

And Deb is going out of business.. This sucks :,(

So shopping later, more writing and back to work and classes tomorrow -.-
And dedication to Amy_XOXO_ she's such a sweet girl! Love ya Hun! :)

But stay smiling everyone :)

Hope you liked the chapter, remember to vote and comment! :)

And my quote of the week, which I'm starting to do now haha <3

"In the end we only Regret the chances we didn't take," - Tumblr :)

Love you guys, stay gorgeous!

   -Avery :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.3K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
277K 8.7K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...
406K 11.1K 42
Hello everyone !! This is my first book and I hope u like this one . Feel free to comment and please do vote for the chapters u like . Alena...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...