How Could You? *Sequel To My...

By YaoiLover1999

Started: December 21, 2014 Finished: February 3, 2015 Liam Payne and Harry Styles have been married for two y... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Boy or Girl?
Chapter Thirteen
Relationship Voting ;)
Big News
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue :(
Transfer

Chapter Six

2.2K 107 10
By YaoiLover1999

-Harry's POV-

        I decided to go surprise Liam at the office to give him the good news. I couldn't believe I was pregnant again, but I was also happy. Liam and I had talked about having a big family so this was just the beginning, but I kept wondering how we were going to raise another baby. Liam was always at work, trying to save the company and I was always at home. I kept wondering if I should try and find a job to help out with the bills so after I visited Liam I was gonna go job hunting once I get the kids from my mom's.

        I parked the car and walked inside the tall building, smiling. This place was so huge. I walked up to the receptionist desk and smiled at the lady. 

        "Hi. May I help you?" The lady asked.

        "Yes. I'm looking for my husband, Liam Stayne." I said. 

        "Oh he's on the top floor. The door on the right." She said.

        "Thank you." I said as I walked to the elevator. I pressed the button for the top floor before I waited in the elevator. I pressed my hand against my stomach, smiling. "My little baby."

        When the elevator doors opened I immediately walked to the door on the right. I didn't bother to knock since I wanted to surprise him so I just walked in. Now I wished I had knocked when I saw the scene in front of me. 

        "O-Oh." I mumbled, hurt. I watched as the couple broke apart in front of me.

        "Babe, I can explain." Liam said, walking towards me. I shook my head, smiling sadly. 

        "N-No. I get it." I said, feeling tears fill my eyes. "I-I can understand why. No one would want to be with a freak like me."

        I threw his copy of the ultrasound on the ground before I ran out of the office. I got in the elevator before he could catch up with me and leaned against the wall as I began to cry. I just needed to get out of here.

        I ran out to my car and got in. I started the car and drove down the street towards the house. When I got there I got out of the car and walked inside the house. I walked upstairs to the kids bedroom and packed up their suitcases before I went to the master bedroom and packed up my bag. I carried the bags down the stairs before I stopped at the table where we kept our keys. I looked down at my left hand and took off my ring, feeling more tears stream down my face as I placed the ring on the table.

        This was it. The Stayne family was no more.

------------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 2.3K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...
4 0 14
Harry Styles, a 23 year old video boy from lady gaga's music videos, was also seen in Brittany spear's music videos as a love interest then gone fata...
101K 1.9K 37
If two people love eachother, if they truly love eachother, then they'll figure out a way to be together through any situation. They'll toughen up an...
1.6M 55.1K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...