Bʟʏᴛʜᴇ.

By soulmace

BLYTHE. (noun) Happiness, cheerfulness. Someone who's joyful. Zoe doesn't remember the exact date she got ill... More

Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.
00 : 00. Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
00 : 01. Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
00 : 02. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴜɢ ɪs ᴅʀʏᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴀʜᴀʀᴀ
00 : 03. Oʀɢᴀsᴍs & Iᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ
00 : 04. Nᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ɪs ᴀ sᴀᴡ-sᴄᴀʟᴇᴅ ᴠɪᴘᴇʀ
00 : 05. Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs
00 : 06. Mʏ ᴅ*ᴄᴋ ʙᴀᴅᴍᴏᴜᴛʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ
00 : 00. Tʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
01 : 00. Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ɪs ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
02 : 00. Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴇ
03 : 00. I ɴᴇᴇᴅ Yᴏᴜ
04 : 00. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ʏᴏᴜ
05 : 00. Sᴛᴇᴀʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀɴ
06 : 00. A sɪɴᴄᴇʀɪᴛʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ
07 : 00. Wʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ?
08 : 00. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ?
09 : 00. Iᴛ's ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
10 : 00. Mʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
11 : 00. I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ
Jᴀɪʟʙᴀɪᴛ .
00 : 00. Bᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.
I ʟᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀɪᴅ
Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇɴ
Wʜᴏsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ
Bʟʏᴛʜᴇ.
Dᴀʀᴋ ʜᴀʟᴠᴇs.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ.
Lɪғᴇ's ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʙ*ᴛᴄʜ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ.
Sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Aʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ, ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴏʏ ..
Lᴇᴛ's ɢᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs.
ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ 4AM sᴛᴀʀɢᴀᴢɪɴɢ ғ*ᴄᴋs
Mʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ.
Tᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ɢʟᴀss. Hᴜɢ ᴍᴇ.
Dᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ.
Dᴇᴀᴅ ʀᴏsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
I see you.
Bitter, short-lasting & bad for your health

Sᴀᴄᴄʜᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴘs.

3.8K 172 53
By soulmace

When Zoe woke up the next morning, she was alone. The sun was shining brightly and the sea sang a cheerful song through its waves crashing on the shore while different species of birds joined time to time. It was a good day.

Zoe remained silent and still for a few good minutes just staring at the ceiling before stretching her arms and sitting up in bed.

She glanced around the room, hoping to see Sawyer but he wasn't there.

She was a little disappointed to say the least. This wasn't how she'd imagined she'd wake up from the best night of sleep she's ever had since forever. She thought she'd find herself in his arms with their naked bodies pressed tightly together.

Sighing, she got up, the bed covers falling down to reveal her glorious naked body. On her way to the bathroom, she stopped to look at herself in the mirror- this time not to inspect her scars and feel bad about herself. Instead, she was intently gazing at the love bites and hickeys her lover had marked her body with.

Her lover. Her man. Hers. Entirely hers.

A small smile lit up her whole face to the undeniable happiness the existence of him alone brought her.

She loved to see his marks on her skin and be reminded of him each time she walked a small step. Sawyer had surely kept his promise. This morning she was almost too sore to walk.

Her whole body shuddered upon remembering their night. Recalling how amazing he felt inside her, how her body was left at the mercy of him and the pleasure he introduced her to, how they seemed to fit together perfectly like pieces of a puzzle. He was a dream, a dream come true and he'd given her a night which succeeded every book she'd read and every fantasy she'd had.

She suddenly craved him again. She wanted him. Needed him even more than she needed her next breath. If Sawyer hadn't left, they wouldn't have made it out of their bed for days if Zoe had any say in it.

Now that she'd decided to be his entirely, it was as if invisible shackles had been wrecked into pieces, shackles which had prevented her from truly doing what she wanted regarding her man. Now, having him away from her for a long time was simply out of the question. It had finally and completely dawned on her that this man wasn't just Sawyer, the man who had found her after her failed suicide attempt and brought her back to life. He was also the little boy who first stole her heart. Her ray of light. Her support. Her anchor. Her first friend. Her first everything. Her prince.

He was with her now just when Zoe had lost any hope left. The protectiveness, possessiveness and love she felt for this man was frightening. Yes, love. It was love even if Zoe didn't want to admit it. A love so vast, so immense it could fill oceans for years and never run out.

Hurriedly, looking away from her reflection, she stepped inside the bathroom and turned the shower on to take a quick bath, the overwhelming need to be close to him fueling her with energy.

Where was Sawyer? Had he gone to work? Zoe couldn't think of anywhere else he could be if not with her. What if something bad happened while she was asleep? Sawyer wouldn't simply leave her alone for no good reason.

Wherever he was, it didn't matter. She was going to find him. She had an unbearable need to find him.

It could be because of her fear. Fear of him being gone once more.

She was determined to not make the same mistakes she did in the past now that she'd admitted her feelings once again for this man. She wasn't going to leave him alone in fear of him disappearing again. A fear which would sadly take a lot to be ripped out of her.

As she washed herself and her hands touched each and every scar adorning her body, her fear of him disappearing was replaced by the fear of him thinking she was ugly sooner or later. Zoe wasn't the only woman on earth. There were lots of beautiful girls out there with less baggage than her, less scars, less problems, less mental issues. Would this man, clearly out of her league, stay with her and think of her the same way years from now? It seemed quiet difficult. He could have anyone he wanted.

Her body shuddered and she tried so hard to fight the drive to fly out of here and run. Running was out of the question now. She'd made her decision and she had to face the outcome sooner or later. She didn't want to be a coward nor did she want to lose Sawyer because she was one.

Zoe dismissed the bitter thoughts. This was Sawyer we're talking about. He's not the type to form any sort of bond or relationship with someone temporary.

Even though she knew Sawyer would probably never leave her if he had the chance, her insecurities got the best of her. That sick poisonous voice which had been quieted down by their moans of pleasure, their merry laughs and their sighs of content, was now louder than ever before.

It was there to plant doubts on Zoe, telling her she didn't deserve the happiness she was feeling right now, telling her this wasn't going to last long. When has she ever been happy for long? It was telling her to run before she got hurt and broken beyond repair. That voice spilled the same damn things every time she found a reason to be happy and leave her guard down.

By the time Zoe was out of the shower and as she made her way to the walk in closet, that irksome voice had managed to list everything wrong with Zoe being in a serious, intimate relationship especially with Sawyer.

She ignored the voice. She knew she was going to face all sorts of hurdles along the way but she'd deemed Sawyer worthy and important enough for her to go through the pain waiting for her if it meant she'd end up with him.

Zoe was astonished to find clothes made for her here in Sawyer's closet among with her man's clothes. Pieces of garments she'd never seen before. Not that she ever rummaged through Sawyer's things before.

Had Sawyer bought these for her? How long had these been here?

Her throat clogged with a ball of sweet emotions as she run her hands through the fabric of a beautiful royal blue dress while glancing at the other pieces in disbelief. He'd thought of everything. Dresses, jeans, skirts, shirts, heels, jewleries, bags. Everything.

She now more than ever wanted to be close to the man who was guilty of doing weird things to her heart.

The voices were quiet once more. Somehow, Sawyer managed to shut them up even if he wasn't here.

Instead of wearing one of those pieces of clothing, she chose one of Sawyer's shirts. The thing was comfy, it fitted her nicely like a dress and most importantly: it smelled like him.

She rummaged around the drawers here, wondering if Sawyer had also shopped for undergarments and lingerie. She was pleased to find he indeed had. Not even that but her man had chosen quite a few sexy pieces she'd love to wear for him.

As she pulled one of those pieces up, she chewed on her bottom lip contemplating whether or not to wear the thing. It was a lacy, red piece. Beautiful design. Revealing. Almost leaving nothing to the imagination. Something out of men's wet dreams.

After much thought, she decided not to. She couldn't be bothered to wear lingerie today. The thing would only get in the way and she'd recently found out Sawyer had a thing for ripping her panties off. She wasn't risking having this sweet piece destroyed today. She was going to save it for another time.

Barefoot, she dashed downstairs- energized, ready to run outside in hunt of her man only to stop on her tracks and blink repeatedly.

Much to her surprise, she didn't have to go far. She found Sawyer in the kitchen. He was shirtless, black sports pants hanging low on his hips, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. Red lines craved by her nails as he pumped his length in and out of her heat last night, displayed proudly on his back.

He was too focused on making the perfect breakfast for this woman to notice her leaning on the doorframe and gazing at him in adoration. At seeing him all of her doubts regarding them vanished.

The world seemed a little brighter and less ugly and cruel today. Simply breathing and living stopped being a struggle for now. Hope, love and happiness swooned beside her at the sight of this breathtaking man. Zoe allowed herself to dream a little while watching him. She was at ease and her heart ached. She could see herself living with him in a warm house as welcoming as this one with her family. Her siblings. Miles. Iris. Ice and his mom and sister by their side. Kids running around the house, chasing each other. Her fantasy was so perfect. A perfect family out of a magazine.

Too bad she couldn't have that anytime soon if not never.

But perhaps waiting and hoping was worth it even if that dream wasn't going to come true. And perhaps she wouldn't mind fighting to gain what she wanted. Sawyer had been battling all this time alone. Why couldn't she?

"Are you done f*cking me in your pretty little head, sweetheart?"

His voice, like melted chocolate, broke her out of her thoughts. He had now turned to face her, his chiseled chest naked for her eyes to see, his c*ck struggling to break out and stand proud against the material of his pants showing Zoe that she wasn't the only one with filthy thoughts running around their head.

Dear god, he was magnificent. This man should wear pants like this more often or better yet not wear anything at all.

"You weren't in bed when I woke up." She murmured, making her way towards him. He couldn't wait for her to reach him so he met her in the middle, wrapping his arms around her smaller frame, picking her up and placing her on the kitchen counter before positioning himself in between her inviting legs.

By now her heart and p*ssy were competing to see which one had the fastest beat.

"I wanted to make you breakfast. It took me longer than I'd planned." He offered her a smile warmer than the sun, placing a sweet kiss on her lips.

But Zoe wanted- no, needed more. One of her hands trailed down his chest and stopped right on his waistband, hovering over and barely touching his aching c*ck as Zoe spoke against his tasty lips.

"What should we do then? I'm definitely starving for something and it's not food."

Right after she'd said so, she cupped him through his pants getting yet another feel of the glory he was keeping away from her.

Sawyer groaned low as if he were in pain, an erotic sound which fueled her desire. He brought his lips down on her once more in a passionate, breath-stealing kiss.

They were like starved animals, their lips moving frantically against each other. Zoe tasted heaven when their inquisitive, explorative tongues finally met and Sawyer's knees buckled from the mere pleasure of having the right to kiss her like this. Their tongues danced around one another fighting for dominance. They'd pull back from each other the tiniest bit to fill their lungs with much needed air only to clash again.

They were drugs they'd not mind getting addicted to.

Heaven on earth that rose hell and havoc on their lower bodies.

Zoe grumbled in displeasure when her man pulled back and Sawyer gritted his teeth. He didn't want to stop. His c*ck was so f*cking hard you could use it as a diving board. The only thing he wanted was to have this gorgeous woman naked on their kitchen counter with her legs spread so he could feast on her.

But none of that mattered. His needs didn't matter. His girl hadn't eaten anything for almost a day and that didn't sit well with him. Not to mention she must've been spent from being taken all night. If only he could control both himself and his d*ck when she was around.

"You need to eat."

Zoe pouted but didn't protest. She knew he'd not do anything until he had shoved food down her throat.

She wanted to have his d*ck shoved down her throat, not food!

With one of his arms, he picked her up like she weighted nothing while holding a bowl filled with something Zoe couldn't name but that looked delicious with the other. He carried her to the living room where the TV was on and dumped her on her usual spot.

Zoe's heart skipped a beat and her tummy fluttered. He had noticed Zoe rarely ate in the dining table when she was here and there weren't people enough to fill a table around.

Instead, she enjoyed being comfortable on Sawyer's couch in this particular spot, eating her food while watching documentaries on animals- preferably snakes.

She had to blame Ice for her newly found fascination with snakes.

Reluctantly, she took the bowl from his hands, glanced at the pretty looking content inside. Then her eyes laid on Sawyer and after having a fill of his sinfully handsome face, she glanced at his crotch. Her eyes began to switch from his face to his d*ck a couple of times, shamefully so.

"Can't you feed me something else?" She tried once again, smiling shyly.

His eyes darkened and his jaw was so tight and body tense. It was taking a significant amount of steel will to keep this man from taking her right now.

"I plan to do that right after you eat. Believe me, you'll be so full when I'm done with you, you won't want your lips anywhere near my d*ck for weeks, angel."

"I highly doubt that." Zoe whispered, her cheeks flushing a deep red thanks to his promise.

It was impossible to get enough of this man.

When she saw he wasn't going to budge, she began to happily munch on her food, her attention soon being stolen by the documentary Sawyer had chosen for her.

Sawyer couldn't help but chuckle. She didn't realize how much of a kid she was at times. She had such childish quirks, it was beyond cute. She tried to act tough and strong around others but with him she always let her guard down and acted her age. Always.

He'd realized, while observing her, that she could be rather predictable. Her behaviour, her passions, her unusual preferences, none of that had changed.

It was so easy to please her (to those who actually knew her well, of course.).

She did develop some new preferences and patterns while growing up though.

For instance she liked to curl herself up and cuddle with a pillow while watching weird shows every time she was free.

Or how she'd developed a love for pets while he had been away but she was still too scared she'd not be able to take care of one.

How she always snacked on unhealthy foods when she was stressed and upset. She also snacked on those foods when she had finished all her work and she could finally be alone and in a quiet place away from the world and watch her shows without interruptions.

She'd buy a bunch of any kind of junk food and watch a bunch of serials to take her mind off of things.

He had memorized every single type of snack she loved together with their marks in his brain so he could fill the house with them in case Zoe craved her junk food.

He'd also noticed how she specifically adored this one kind of ice cream from this Turkish brand. It was insanely difficult to find it here in the states. He had to order an insane amount from the company itself. It had cost a lot and anyone would've called him crazy for spending so much on ice cream but he couldn't give a damn.

He'd seen the pure joy on her face while she sucked on that damn lucky chocolate ice cream. While gazing at her with fascination, he wondered when the day she'd suck on his c*ck with that same expression and hunger would come.

It took a while but his prayers were answered.

Zoe also seemed to have developed a love for sucking him off. His little angel was restless and merciless while having her pretty pink lips around his length.

Not only did this man have the prettiest, most amazing woman on earth as his but she also enjoyed sucking his d*ck like there was no tomorrow and her mouth was a vacuum cleaner.

He believed he was going to regret the day he allowed her pretty mouth on him and she finally got a taste of his salty but addictive cum one day sooner or later. He was going to experience a heart attack thanks to her mouth or p*ssy, that was for sure.

Aside from her junk food, the food Sawyer cooked for her and her man's cum, Zoe also had gotten addicted to coffee. A result of having to read countless of chapters for an insanely short amount of time.

His precious girl took joy in trying different coffee recipes when she was alone or thought she was alone. He'd seen her countless of times running around the kitchen trying to prepare a new type of coffee she'd find on Internet. If only Zoe could see how insanely beautiful and mesmerizing she was in those rare moments.

She always tied her hair in a messy ponytail and wore his clothes to be comfortable. Her face was flushed and empty of any makeup, lips red due to her teeth sinking in them when she was concentrating. Sun peeked through the large windows to admire her work and maybe be granted a peek of her tiny smile.

She seemed so serene and peaceful during such moments. She belonged here, in this house with him, running around the kitchen. It was hard to see her leave every day after she was done, knowing that she was going to stay in a cold house with those despicable parents of hers.

Every time she left, Sawyer swore he'd take her away from that place and those people. He'd make her see that she didn't belong there. She deserved better. The place she called home wasn't her home.

Aside from preparing her own drinks, Zoe also loved visiting vintage cafes with pretty drinks you found displayed on social media. She was rather picky of the places she had a drink. This woman appreciated architecture as much as she appreciated good coffee. Once she'd forced a very tired Sawyer and Miles to stand up from their seats as soon as they got comfortable, complaining that the seats weren't comfy and the interior of the cafe sucked.

Both men were happy to obey even though they were on the brink of passing out and they couldn't care less where they had a refreshing drink.

Sadly and unfortunately for Zoe, there weren't many good cafes around here but Sawyer had vowed to himself that he'd take her anywhere she wanted so she could try any sort of damn coffee she wished to taste. It didn't matter how hard he had to work for that as long as she was happy and with him. Zoe deserved the world and more.

As his eyes zeroed in on her while she was enamored in her show, he was perplexed his heart hadn't been blown into pieces by joy.

For many years he had been unable to touch her or hold her the way he wanted to. He was terrified she might decide to leave him one day. That she might hate him, not want him close to her. So all he could do was look at her.

Not that he minded. She was fascinating. He'd never get bored looking at her.

He couldn't believe he didn't have to hold himself back now. Zoe was here willingly and she didn't seem like she wanted to go anywhere. She chose to stay.

He feared last night had been a dream of his and that she wouldn't be there when he woke up.

She didn't disappear. She was right where she belonged.

He reached up and placed a stubborm strand of hair behind her ear. His hand remained there, his knuckles grazing her cheek and she leaned against his touch.

"I'm done." Zoe mumbled, putting the empty bowl away before turning to face Sawyer. "Thank you. It was delicious."

He smiled, something both of them had been doing a lot lately. "You're welcome."

Zoe had somehow created a mess in between her legs, anticipation arousing her as she'd rushed to eat all of the content of the bowl like a good girl.

She was hoping he'd grant both of them their wish: him balls deep inside her.

She couldn't believe she was this needy and thirsty for a man, that she'd crave the feeling of having c*ck fill her to the brim or love the feeling of their pulsing, throbbing length in her.

Never did she think she'd beg to have someone. She has always been the one in charge, doing what she wanted, taking what she wanted and those men, they allowed her. They'd kiss the ground she stepped on, do anything to please her as long as they got to touch her.

Sawyer wasn't them. He knew what she needed even when she didn't. He was a breath of fresh air. Not a puppet wishing to win her affection for their selfish reasons. She secretly loved how he took care of her.

He was someone whose constant affection and attention she needed. She was someone she wanted to please. Someone she could simply not live without. In some way he together with her small family were her strength, the reason she still woke up every day.

Zoe expected Sawyer to pounce on her after she was done eating. He didn't.

He stood up and left the room only to return with a brand new tube containing the cream she was supposed to apply on the burns on her thighs.

She had run out of the thing and she didn't bother to buy a new one since her skin was almost healed. Sure, the skin was still red and a little irritated and itchy but it was nothing serious.

She wanted to be mad at this man for postponing their amazing sex session for something as small as this. She couldn't find it in her. Not when he was being so unreasonably caring. Not only had this man bought the same exact medicine she had been using. How had he known? Zoe never mentioned the brand or the fact that she was using this thing once while being in his presence. On top of all, he was making sure he applied it on her, resembling a parent with his sick child.

To anyone else his actions might have been nothing out of the ordinary but to Zoe- this was foreign to her. Being cared for was foreign to her. Having someone's full attention without fighting for it was extremely foreign to her.

Ignoring her pretty eyes glistening in awe, he sat in front of her, his hand softly touching her ankle.

"Will you spread your legs for me please?"

The question was innocent. Sawyer only wanted to apply the medicine on her inner thighs however the question murmured by his lips made her breath hitch.

Reluctantly, she leaned her back on the couch, her shaky hands gripping the hem of the shirt she was wearing, pulling the material up the slightest bit as she slowly spread her legs apart. knowing fully well there was nothing protecting her embarrassingly sopping wet c*nt to his privy eyes.

Beads of moisture dripped down the sides of her thighs. Her legs were shaking and her heartbeat was loud to her ears. Her veins were pumping adrenaline and pearls of pleasure instead of blood.

Sawyer was too preoccupied opening the lotion and finding the place she'd been burnt to notice her trembling body or bare warmth right away.

Zoe sucked in a deep breath when he used his finger to apply the cold creamy texture to her skin, his movements stilling when he was finally facing the world's prettiest and most delicious c*nt.

Their eyes met, hers full of mirth and mischief, his in bewilderment and hunger.

He suddenly turned into a predator, groaning low on his throat. "Zoe."

He reached out with his other, his fingers grazing her puffy puffy red lips. She jumped a little with a squeal at the contact.

"Where are your panties, sweetheart?"

He sounded like a father about to lecture his child for being bad and damn if her walls didn't clamp around nothing to the thought of being punished.

"I don't know." She was one freaking good actor because she seriously seemed innocent and clueless when she was nothing but.

"I must have forgotten to wear them."

The man arched an eyebrow the tiniest bit amused while his fingers played with her clit agonizingly slow.

"You forgot?"

Zoe nodded her head, her teeth chewing on her bottom lip as she thrusted her hips the tiniest bit forward, craving more of his touch.

"Oops."

Sawyer shook his head disapprovingly as he took a slow, shuddering breath- his body tight in tension. He retreated his hand, forcing a whine out of his horny, needy little angel.

"Pull your shirt further up so I can see you." He demanded and she did as she was told.

He then resumed what he was doing to her thighs, his hungry gaze switching from her face to her pretty pink p*ssy.

He caressed her thighs, the tips of his fingers brushing against her wet folds "innocently" time to time, driving her wild.

"Sawyer!" She hissed, panting impatiently.

"What is it?" His eyes met hers. "You want something from me, sweetheart?"

The more he talked, the huskier his voice became involuntarily.

"Yes." She murmured.

"What?"

She couldn't make herself to tell him. She felt embarrassed. Who'd have thought someone like Zoe had it in her to be embarrassed?

Sawyer chuckled and threw the medicine away before leaning down and planting his lips on her thighs.

"You're aching here, aren't you?" He asked against her skin, his lips moving impossibly close to the source of her pain but never touching her there.

He inhaled deeply, closing his eyes for a brief second and then taking his time.

His mouth began to lay kisses all over her thighs, occasionally brushing against her folds, a sweet little contact which made her body shudder.

Quiet whimpers escaped from her lips, one of her hands gripping his shoulders tight in frustration.

"Sawyer. Oh god, please." She stuttered.

She was trembling, aching, burning. She needed release and he was denying her that.

"Shhh." She felt him smile against her skin. "It's my time to eat, angel and I want to take my time on this sweet, little p*ssy. You want to please me, don't you? You'll stay still like a good girl for me and let me do what I want with you."

She inhaled sharply, clamping her eyes shut as shivers run up and down her spine.

Sawyer got back to his torturous slow kisses, one of his hands creeping up under her shirt to find her breasts. His fingers played with her erect n*poles lazily and she arched her back.

This man hadn't even laid his tongue on her and he still had managed to give her more pleasure than all of her coworkers during their shoots. She was surprised to realize sex could actually make you feel amazing.

She found herself spreading her legs further apart, as much as she could while her man feasted on the sweet mixture dripping down the edges of her inner thighs.

"God, Zoe. You taste so f*cking amazing-" His praise made her heart swell and she was proud of herself. A first after a long time.

"And you look so f*cking exquisite like this, spread and bare for me. Only for me."

"Only for you." She repeated.

Her confirmation switched something in him and he lost his patience.

His movements suddenly grew frantic and his lips were vicious on her lips, kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling.

"Mine." He murmured. "Only mine."

Without notice, his mouth latched on her clit and Sawyer had to place a hand over her tummy to keep her shuddering body still.

Zoe gasped loudly, her eyes splitting open. Stars blinded her and goosebumps rose all over her skin.

He was merciless as his tongue assaulted her clit and dipped between her lips over and over again.

Her legs draped over his broad shoulders since she lost all the energy to move her limbs. What a sight it was. It knocked her out of breath. Seeing him feasting on her with her legs on each side of his shoulders, shoulders tense, veins adorning his strong hands as they held her body in place. A magnificent man laid in between her legs with his skilfull mouth on her p*ssy. She was going to remember this moment for the rest of her mouth.

She moaned his name, screamed, squirmed and whimpered as he lapped up her saccharine juices like a starved man.

She was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted and taste.

Hearing her dulcet moans and cries of pleasure while her hand gripped his hair and his tongue tried to clean her p*ssy of its sugary honey was paradise. Heavenly.

She was on the brink of being teared up from pleasure as pressure quickly build up and her voice grew louder. She was so close to the sweet relief she so much needed when he abruptly pulled back right before she reached her peak.

Zoe almost choked on air as she tiredly blinked at this man who straightened up, grinning like a kid while wiping his mouth from any remaints of her juices with his tongue and then the back of his hand.

Her greedy p*ssy clenched again at the action.

What the hell?

Sawyer stood on his feet, glancing at the clock on the wall, the corner of his lips twitching.

"It's gotten quite late. You have classes today if I'm not mistaken, sweetheart. We don't want you to be late now, do we?"

Zoe blinked and blinked again and blink once more with her body still trembling and disbelief being thrown on her like cold water as she glared at her grinning man.

"Screw school and screw you!" Zoe sputtered, standing up as well, gripping a pillow before throwing it at him and terribly missing.

He laughed, swiftly catching her when she jumped on him from the couch.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck while he carried them upstairs, unfazed of her glares.

"You're the worst. I won't let you touch me ever again!" She playfully threatened.

Sawyer just cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Is that a challenge?"

"You just wait! You'll regret this!" She wanted to seem scary but the smile threatening to break free betrayed her.

Sawyer placed her down when they reached the bedroom, turning her around so she was facing the walk-in closet.

"Go get dressed, angel!"

He slapped her ass before leaving her and she jumped, gasping. Eyes wide as she stared at his retreating form.

A wide fox-like grin spread on her face as she shook her head, her head already coming up with a delicious revenge.

This means war, Sawyer. You just wait.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Quick question. What are you addicted to? Drinks? A sort of snack? I'm addicted to coffee and any sort of energy drink which is kinda normal for students lol and that's why it's kinda difficult to come up with something my characters like beside coffee and so on.

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please do tell what you thought of it, vote, comment and follow!

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 107 11
"Get the fuck away from me, Leo." I lean down a little, so we're barely eye level. "You followed me to New York. Are you really that desperate?" "If...
129K 6.9K 60
{18+ COMPLETED} "I don't understand why you won't tolerate the idea when we're both about the same no-strings fun." "Maybe because I just don't like...
113K 3.2K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...
100K 2.9K 38
Jared is a successful Alpha that is also the town's police chief. He not only keeps his pack safe but he also likes to protect the humans in his terr...