The Vampire Diaries Imagines

By im_burnt_out

Includes: Damon Salvatore Stefan Salvatore Klaus Mikaelson Elijah Mikaelson Kai Parker *Requests Closed* More

Welcome
1•Damon
2•Elijah
3•Kai
4•Damon
5•Stefan
7•Klaus
8•Kai
9•Stefan
10•Klaus
11•Elijah
12•Damon
13•Kai
14•Elijah
15•Stefan
16•Damon
17•Kai
18•Klaus
19•Damon
20•Klaus
Request•Kol
21•Elijah
22•Stefan
23•Elijah
24•Kai
25•Klaus
26•Damon
27•Stefan
Request•Elijah
28•Kai
29•Klaus
30•Stefan
New Imagine Book
Authors Note
My Favorite Comments

6•Klaus

36K 342 161
By im_burnt_out

Imagine him dying to save your life

You groaned in pain, you were chained to the wall, multiple stakes in your skin. You were covered in blood and in tons of pain.

Damon had taken you, in order to get Klaus to come to him. You slowly opened your eyes when you heard somebody enter the room.

You saw Klaus, looking at you, eyes wide and concerned. Stefan stepped out and held a stake to your heart.

"Let her go," Klaus growled.

"There's only one way we'll let her go," Damon said, causing Klaus to look at him, "You let us stake you." Damon had the white oak stake in his hands, causing Klaus' eyes to go even wider.

"No, Klaus. Don't," you whispered, although you knew what he was going to do.

"Do it," Klaus said, and Damon smirked, quickly shoving it in his chest.

"No! Klaus!" You yelled, watching as his body went up in flames. Stefan then unchained you, causing you to fall to the floor. Tears were in your eyes, and you couldn't move. Stefan helped you get the stakes out, giving you an empathetic look. 

After he freed you, you sped away and went to your house. You went inside and cried yourself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.3K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...
126K 3.1K 33
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 ── ❝𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘴. 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦�...
49.3K 815 43
I decided to create this because I already have an imagines book and I didn't want to combine this into that so it's separate. Please check out my im...
53.8K 799 14
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑎𝑙𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡 𝑆𝑎𝑙𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒...