rodrick heffley x reader

By spdrrwebs

i love roderick i'm sorry :) More

uno
drie
четири
пять
six
siete
huit
neun
ten

two

8K 160 211
By spdrrwebs

"so my mom is making me and roderick stay with our grandpa at his nursing home this weekend." "ok?" "and i convinced her to let you come, if you want of course." "i'll have to ask my mom, when are you leaving?" "in two hours, there's a pool so bring a swimsuit." "ok i'll ask, i'll call you in a second." "ok. bye."

i hang up the phone. i charge my phone and go downstairs. "good morning sweetie." my dad says reading the newspaper. "good morning." i say. my mom places waffles infront of my dad and i. "thanks momma." i say. i grab blueberry from the fridge. "soo...greg invited me somewhere." i say. "greg?" my dad asks. "greg heffley dad, the boy down the street. i've been friends with him for ten years." i say and sit down. "ohh him, yes, where to?" my dad asks. "to his grandpas nursing home, he says it's really fun and there's a pool." i explain. "will his strange brother be there?" my mom asks. "he's not strange mom, and yes roderick will be there." i say. "how long?" dad asks. "only for the weekend." i say. "when are you leaving?" mom asks. "about two hours." i say. "you better start packing." she says. i smile. "thank you." i say. i quickly eat my food. i take my plate to the sink and wash it. "it was delicious thank you." i say. i run to the stairs. i facetime greg.

"i can go." i say smiling. "great! i'll stay on the phone with you while i pack." he says. i nod and grab my duffel bag and start packing.
-
the drive to the nursing home was only ten to fifteen minutes.

"i heard holly's grandma lives here." i say. "maybe you could see her and get a little action." i add elbowing greg as we sit in a separate room for everyone else. "hey y/n.." greg says. "yeah?" i ask. "have you ever kissed anyone?" he asks. i slowly shake my head wondering where this is going. "what if we...what if we kissed? just practicing though!" greg says. "oh...umm..sure?" i say. greg smiles. "you have to close your eyes though, because if you don't it'd just be weird." i say. he nods. i quickly lean in and kiss him. i pull away. it was short but sweet i guess. it was just for practice though. there's a knock at the door. "come in." greg says and puts his hand on my knee. i look down at his hand confused. "grandpa says we're going down to the game room." roderick says. he looks down at greg's hand for a moment then back up at me. i give him a slight shrug and get off the bed.

"this game is called gut busters, you read the joke card and everyone tries not to laugh!" his grandpa says. greg pulls a joke card and says some unfunny joke, roderick takes a sip of milk and their grandpa holds in his laughter. their grandpa bursts out laughing and roderick spits his milk out on greg. i cover my mouth with my hand. "i'm gonna go change my shirt." greg says. "i'll come with." i say
-
i lay down on the edge of the blow up mattress with greg. "oh my god move over." i say. "you can come up here y/n there's more room." roderick says laying on the bed. i get butterflies. "she's fine." greg says. "actually i will, thanks rodrick." i say and get up. greg quietly scoffs. rodrick lifts up the covers to the bed and i lay down. i softly yawn and turn away from rodrick. i feel his hand lightly brush my back and my waist. i slightly move closer to him a bit. he hesitantly drapes his hand over my waist. i smile to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
496K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
651K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...