Crystal Eye

By daylillie___

Y/N is new to Beecher Prep. As she navigates the ups and downs of middle school, she uncovers various informa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
A/N sorry
A/N

Chapter 7

250 4 0
By daylillie___

TIME SKIP CAUSE IM LAZY lol
(next day)

(Y/N POV)

YAWWWN.
"Sweetie?" I looked up at my mom.
"Yeah?"
"Time to get ready for school!"
"Mk..."

I scrambled out of bed and put on Y/C*. I slumped all the way down the steps. Ugh I need to actually eat breakfast today. I walked over to my kitchen and reached for the milk. Then, I shifted over to the pantry and grabbed the cereal. I prepared the bowl and poured in the cereal, followed by the milk. As I slowly ate it I looked up at the clock. LATE AGAIN. I started shoving cereal in my mouth, I ran over to the door, grabbed my stuff and my skateboard. I ran outside, threw my board on the ground and jumped on it.

   "IM HERE!" I yelled as I ran into class. "Mrs. y/l/n...where were you." Mr. Browne asked me. "I uh-" "She was tutoring kids in the library. I saw her while I went down to renew my book. I turned around, meeting my eyes with julians' . "Why?" I mouthed to him. He slid me a note.
It read: "Meet me by the bench during courtyard. Important." I looked at it, rolled my eyes but nodded in agreement.

A/N: my writing in this chapter is trash omg. i'm so sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
239K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
183K 18.7K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...