Chapter 3

(Y/N POV)
I quick looked at my phone and saw I was late! I sprinted downstairs grabbed a banana and my skateboard. I ran outside threw my skateboard on the ground and hopped on. I pulled up Google Maps and listened to the instructions. Luckily, I would be meeting with Mr. Tushman after the tour, so I could just go in and start immediately. "Your destination is on your right." I looked up and smiled. I quick ran inside and opened the first door to my right that said: "Nurses office." under the sign read a paper.
"Dear Y/N,
have fun on your tour. the kids are in this room waiting for you. I can't wait to speak with you after!
-Mr. Tushman"
I put my ear against the door.
"Hey Nurse. Molly what time is it?" a female voice asked.
"11:05...i'm afraid she is five minutes late." Nurse Molly replied.
"I'm not surprised. She's just a freak, i'm sure she won't show up." a male voice said.
"JULIAN!" this time it was the first girl and a different boy.
I knocked on the door and I heard silence. I slowly creaked open the door.

(Julian POV)
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
we all went silent.
"Hey you're late frea-" i turned around and trailed off. Oh my god. "freak...more like freaking beautiful." i whispered. Jack nudged me 'i hope he didn't hear me' i thought.
"Albans." i said.
"Julian. Albans. that is" i shook her hand and smiled.
She glared at me. I turned to face jack and his face was a light shade of pink, his feet were shifting and he wouldn't look up at y/n. "That's Jack, Jack Will and he probably thinks you're cu-" "ALL RIGHT LETS START THE TOUR SHALL WE?" jack screamed which made y/n confused but she did giggle. If y/n liked jack...he's dead.

(Jack Will POV)
As we went along the tour, i caught myself staring at y/n multiple times. No no no! I can't like her yet! I practically don't even know her! Suddenly y/n turned around and smiled at me. I smiled back and ran up to her. "Hey...whats Julian's deal?" she asked me. "He's single." I said, disappointed. "EW! NO WAY! NOT WHAT I WAS ASKING!" She said in between laughs. "I mean like why is he being so rude to me?" "What do you mean?"
"I heard what he said about me. That I was a freak. He said it twice!" She wailed.
"Oh god I don't think that's what he thinks anymore."
She looked at me with confusion.
"I-i shouldn't tell you though."
She nodded her head and continued walking.

(time skip cause i don't know what to put bc my idea is stupid...i might use it later.)

"Yo Jack!" Julian called out to me.
"Yeah?"
He ran back to me and came close.
"First one that the gem kisses gets to keep it." he whispered.
Gem? Wha-oh. y/n. I mean i knew she hated his guts so....
"Deal."