Chapter 4

A/N: i'm sorry this chapter is kind of a mess tbh...next one will be better. i'm really tired. i stayed up all night reading fan fics. and currently my mind is filled with ideas so it'll be better next chapter i promise! plz gimme feedback if you have any!

TIME SKIP TO AFER THE TOUR

"Bye guys! Can't wait to see you in class tomorrow!" I waved.
"Bye!" Julian winked at me. Ew.
"Bye y/n!" Jack smiled at me. Not ew.
"See you tomorrow!" Charlotte called.
"Hi y/n! I'm Mr. Tushman! So how was your tour?"
"It went really well! I think I know my way around!" That was the truth!
"How were the kids? Julian is quite the dream isn't he?"
"Um...actually..." I trailed off.
Mr. Tushman scrunched his eyebrows. "Go on..."
"He was actually not the nicest in the begging and then suddenly he got REALLY nice...it was confusing."
"Oh haha! He was probably just nervous. Let me know if it continues...we take bullying very seriously here at Beecher."
I nodded my head.
"The others were fine though! Charlotte was very nice and I think Jack Will and I are gonna be great friends!" I said, beaming.
"That's wonderful!"
He arose to shake my hand.
"Well y/n...welcome to Beecher Prep!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP
I slammed my alarm clock off.
First day! Wahoo!
I walked over to my closet and grabbed my other Nirvana shirt. It had the same designs and color but I didn't mind. I also grabbed yellow vans, and denim shorts. I walked over to my bathroom and changed. After I was done with that I reached under my counter and grabbed my straightener and toothbrush/toothpaste. I brushed my teeth as I plugged in the straightener.
           As I was straightening my hair my mom came in. "Why do I smell burning hair...y/n did you use the heat repellant stuff?" I opened my eyes, wide. "SHOOT I FORGOT!" by the time I realized I was already done. Of course nothing bad happened, probably just a few strands. I looked over at my colored contact. Unlike yesterday, I decided not to put them in. It was a very bold move. I looked at my phone and realized I was late...again. Same routine as yesterday. Skateboard, banana, goggle maps, Beecher. I quickly sprinted into Mr. Browne's class and found an empty seat next to Jack Will. As I sat down, the bell rang.
          "Alright everyone take a seat." Mr. Browne called. "As you can see we got a new student. I'm the beginning of the year we had a few people stand up and say their name and two things about them. Charlotte can you give an example?" She was very smiley to agree. "Hi! I'm Charlotte! I act in TV commercials! Yeah, Tide. I also auditioned for Annie on broadway and got two callbacks for Molly but I guess they went in a different direction." Oh...my...god. Well I certainly know one of my facts. "Very nice Char! Y/N give it a go!" I nodded my head and slowly stood up. "Uh h-hi. I'm y/n I-i-i also auditioned for Annie on broadway...i...uh...got in...i was...uhm..." i trailed off taking a deep breath. "molly..." charlotte looked at me, WIDED eyed. "I have a sister Via and a dog Daisy and that was three things i'm sorry." i quickly sat down. "Alright does anyone have any questions?" I saw a hand behind me raise. I turned around to see Julian. "Whats up with your eye? Crystal Eye.You're just a fre-." a fist hit the side of Julian's face.