Nightmares Turned to Reality...

By CindyVonOtaku

Before you read this I'd recommend you read my 'It Was All A Dream' fanfic for this is it's much awaited sequ... More

¤| DISCLAIMERS |¤
¤| Chapter One |¤
¤| Chapter Two |¤
¤| Chapter Three |¤
¤| Chapter Four |¤
¤| Chapter Five |¤
¤| Chapter Seven |¤
¤| Chapter Eight |¤
¤| Chapter Nine |¤
¤| Chapter Ten |¤
¤| Chapter Eleven |¤
¤| Chapter Twelve |¤
¤| Chapter Thirteen |¤
¤| Chapter Fourteen |¤
¤| Chapter Fifteen |¤
¤| Chapter Sixteen |¤
¤| Chapter Seventeen |¤
¤| Chapter Eighteen |¤
¤| Chapter Nineteen |¤
¤| Chapter Twenty |¤
¤| Chapter Twenty One |¤
¤| Chapter Twenty Two |¤

¤| Chapter Six |¤

230 7 43
By CindyVonOtaku

*skips in circles*

It's almost time, it's almost time, it's almost tiiiiimmmeee~!!!!

*pumps fist in the air* WOOP!--

Ow...

I shouldn't skip in circles too fast... Ugh I feel dizzy--

××××××××××××××××××××

It has been three days since that nightmare with Shadow Six that seemed like it happened in reality, it still rattled Six and the three notice that. Especially Seven, who would always look at Six worriedly. It was nice he cared, but Six just hoped to forget about it before she starts questioning her sanity again.

What Shadow Six said still etched in her mind. Whatever that Shadow Six was planning is something bad, once again affecting this world. Will Six have to do something about it? She and her friends - the ones who ended the Incident.

Six frowned while looking down at her food, suddenly she didn't felt like eating. Out of all the children of the world, why me? Six wondered as she nibbled at the crust of her sandwhich. She kept her head low and pondered off from reality, the noises of the cafeteria dying and silencing out from her head.

"Six? Hey Siiiiiiiix?" Six heard Seven called out and she snapped out of her thoughts, blinking as she turned to see Seven once again looking at her with worry, "Are you alright?"

Six forced a smile and nodded, "Yes, I'm fine," she lied. Six know she wasn't fine, nothing felt fine. Just the start of school and now the world might be at risk, again. There was something heavy in her shoulders and she couldn't brush it off - it was the fear of what is there to expect, whatever there is to expect.

"Are you sure? You are doing a staring contest with your sandwich," Twenty-Three pointed out and Six turned to her, "I'm fine, just some thoughts," she said and hoped even with her half of face covered, she would convey the message: You are also hiding something from us. How about you tell us and I'll tell you?

Twenty-Three blinked then stayed silent, Six guessed she must've got the message now. Seven looked at the both of them and back at Six, smiling softly yet nervously, "You know if there is something bothering you, you can tell us right?"

Six nodded, "Yes, but not now," she said and looked at Seven with pleading eyes, "Please," she said and Seven nodded, "Okay."

Six smiled lightly and ate up her sandwich in three bites. "Seriously Six, three bites and you finished it. That wad something," Mono blantly pointed out and Twenty-Three chuckled, "She's beating her record."

Six smiled, "Bread is for drinking," she said and the three laughed. Six smiled lightly, glad she brought up the mood. It was really nice and all that they care for her, but Six didn't figure out the real enigma and it would just probably distract them like how it did to her.

The bell rang which stopped their little giggle fest. Six smiled while standing up from her seat, she looked over to the cafeteria and saw a small shadow at the end of the room. It swirled, slowly formed a face. It giggled and grinned at Six.

What-

"Six?" Seven's voice broke her thoughts and she turned to him. He was standing and once again looking at her, "Are you okay?"

Six looked over to where the shadow was, it was gone. Six slightly shivered and slowly nodded, "Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"I. Am. Fine," Six snarked and Seven leaned back wincing a little from Six's sudden change of voice. She frowned and looked away, "It's nothing," she mumbled before walking away.

.: Seven's P.o.V. :.

Seven watched as Six walked on, he was still confused why Six was acting like she something scary at the end of the cafeteria. Was she alright? Why couldn't she tell them what's wrong? Questions filled in Seven's head, but he was far from getting answers.

Twenty-Three frowned while watching Six go before standing up, "Well, I better go to class," she said while walking off. Seven sighed while walking off and Mono followed behind, since they had the same class next.

"I wonder what's wrong with Six," he mumbled out loud enough for Mono to hear, Mono looked at him then shrugged, "She'll probably tell you another time."

Seven looked at Mono then back to the hall, "And it's weird," Seven said.

"What is weird?" Mono asked.

"Twenty-Three seemed off the last few days, and now it is Six," Seven pointed out then his eyes widened upon realizing what he said. They both seemed off... They both have problematic counterparts... Was something bad about to happen?

Seven shivered, Oh I hope not...

Mono looked down to the ground in deep thought, then came up with the same realization as Seven, he faced him, "Are you telling me that something bad might happen cause the two of them are seeming off?" He asked, and Seven could hear a tiny bit of fear in it, taking they just did experience something bad two years ago and left a huge scar to them.

"Yes?..." Seven said in an unsure tone, "Maybe... Maybe it might," he fixed and Mono frowned, "God, I hope you're wrong."

Seven frowned, "I hope so too," he said.

And then a loud boom came, followed with a huge rumble. The students yelped in surprise and Seven nearly shot back if Mono wasn't there and held on his arm, pulling him back to his feet.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Seven nodded, "Yeah, but what was that?"

Another loud boom and a stronger rumble came, the student screamed before running, "Earthquake!!!" They all shouted before running. The two boys stood in shock before they looked at each other. Only two things in their mind.

"Six."

"Twenty-Three."

And with that they quickly pushed past the students, looking for the two girls.

==================

.: Just a few minutes before the first rumble :.
.: Six's P.o.V. :.

Six stormed off and pushed past the hall filled with students heading to their respective classes. Six ignored whatever she saw and pushed the students away, she didn't meant to get irritated at Seven asking her, but she was fine, and she just wanted them to know she was fine even if she wasn't.

Her thoughs were snapped short when she saw a familiar shadow like raincoat stand out from the large crowd. Six stopped on her heels as her face became slack in shock. It was like the world was slowly stopping and the students sluggishly pushed past before freezing. Six stood still, her fingers getting cold in fear as watched as the familiar child turned.

Six's heart beated faster as she slowly backed away, Shadow Six grinned as she inched closer to Six like she was cornered prey.

"Almost time, Six," Shadow Six giggled before her form dissapated to the shadows and swirled to the outside of the hall. Six stood frozen when there was a suddenly loud boom and the ground shook. She snapped out of her thoughts as the hall was filled with panic.

Six looked around as the students yelped and ran away. She stood frozen until another loud boom came and filled Six with fear from the last time there was a exploding like sound.

What was happening?

"Earthquake!!!" A student shouted before running to the open, the other students screamed and ran for it. Six stood while the rumble continued. It didn't seem like it, it felt like a huge machine was rumbling and vibrated through the whole land.

"Everyone calm down!" Six heard a teacher yell out and started easing the situation. Yet it was a flight or fight response and most of the students reacted to flight, panicking as they did so.

And Six just stood, watching as everything seems to slow down. Her heart beated fast and she shivered out of fear. Her eyesight blurred and her eyes widened realizing something Shadow Six said.

"No one will be safe once the rumble comes. And once that does, horror comes next. Your sweet world will be nothing, and you will have nothing to do to stop it."

Is this what Shadow Six meant?

"Six! What are you doing standing there?!" She heard Seven shout as he grabbed her arm, she turned to him and Six felt herself get dragged, "Glad I found you. Mono and Twenty-Three made it outside - I hope, since we split up to look for the both of you - Anyways, we should go!" Seven said before pushing past the students.

Six looked around as the ceiling slowly gave way at the end of the hall. She urged herself to catch up with Seven. The students ran from anywhere, out of the classrooms, stairs, halls. All to one destination - outside.

Another loud boom came and a stronger rumble, Six nearly stumbled if Seven wasn't hold her. Soon she saw the two open doors and they headed out. Relief came into Six.

But that was just the beginning.

"They should be around here somewhere," Seven mumbled while pushing past the students running off to the gates or to the grass. Then Six saw Twenty-Three, "Seven! Over there!" She said before running past him and he followed.

Twenty-Three and Mono were trying to avoid the other panicked students and head out the gate in the same time. "Twenty-Three! Mono!" Six called and Twenty-Three turned, "Six!" She sighed out before running and hugging her.

"What's happening?" Six mumbled out and Twenty-Three sighed while walking on with her following behind, "I don't know. It doesn't sound like an explosion like last time or it felt like an earthquake."

Another rumble came and a loud clap, like one in a thunderstorm. Six looked up to see the sky getting darker, shadows swirling in the sky with sparks of lightning zapping everything.

The students panicked more and ran before they got zapped. The land rumbled and Six looked down to see small holes sprout out from the land. Six squinted her eyes to see that in the holes she saw small shadow hands reach out and grab the end, then pulled themselves up.

Six's eyes widened when she realized what those were.

It was shadow children.

"How are they-"

Before Six could even finish what she said, someone felt someone hold onto her ankle and drag her to the nearest hole. Six yelped as she tried to stop whoever it was dragging her ankle, yet it only made that being's grip tighter around her ankle that it could snap it.

"Six!" The three shouted and Seven ran to grab her hand, "Six! Hold on!" He shouted, Six reached out to grab Seven's hand but the being dragged her ankle tighter and Six screamed as she fell into the hole.

The hole was dark and Six still felt the being drag her down. She heard Seven call out before screaming too, being dragged away to the hole's opening. The world became dark, she looked up to see the light get smaller and smaller. She felt nothing but cold and the grip around her ankle.

Time to visit our place.

Get the girl.

End her.

The hole whispered like shadow children. Six shivered while covering her ears, suddenly she felt her ankle get gripped by more hands and she looked down. It was only darkness, yet Six saw many masks of the shadow children.

The shadow children is dragging her to who knows where.

Until Six...

Hello there.

Nightmare.

Where was she falling to?

Before Six fell to the ground, the shadow children giggled before turning to shadows and enveloped her. Six tried to fight them, yet it was dark and they were stronger the darker it was.

Take her to the Lady.

"NO!" Six shouted while clawing the shadows away, the shadows hissed and disappeared. Six saw the end of the tunnel, but it was black with little stars swirling around it.

Before she passed through, she felt herself get unconcious.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Six gasped awake, on the grass in a forest at night with very, very tall trees.

××××××××××××××××××××

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT'S STARTING AAAAHHHHHHH

*fangirling*

TIME TO WHIP UP MY PLOT

Wattpad: Publish Finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 874 12
This is what I wish happend but never will :'( I own nothing except the little add ons and the plot. I'll be adding my own monster creations and some...
34.1K 618 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...
152K 877 2
MHA x Mono MHA x Little Nightmares . . . Pain consumed Mono, both physically and mentally, his scars testament to his suffering. Trapped in an endle...
17.2K 719 23
Cover by Gabawook The sequel to the first book in the series, "Together." I HIGHLY recommend you read that book first so you can be all caught up on...