Lil' Red Riding Hood | Derek...

By shortfilipino

"Hey there Little Red Riding Hood You sure are looking good You're everything a big bad wolf could want" Gold... More

Lil' Red Riding Hood
1: Body in the Woods
2: I like my sugar
3: Freak of nature
4: It was scary
5: Scary werewolf gives me the heebie-jeebies
6: Playing Lacrosse is Hard
7: Making friends isn't always easy
8: Their problems are my problems
9: Being Gross is a Boy Trait
10: I talk when I'm nervous
11: Far Longer Than Forever
12: Into the Woods
13: Walking on Sunshine
14: One call
15: What kind of dog are you?
16: The Dark of the Night
17: One long night
18: Much more to the story
19: Maternal Ancestry
20: Back to school
21: Attics are usually dirty
22: House Swap
23: Mercier Friendships
24: Pretty or not
25: Who's that Alpha?
26: Family protects family
27: That's not cupid's arrow
28: Too much whiskey isn't good for anyone
29: Some kind of inception
30: Oh, my God, it's Stiles
31: Let's take some pictures
32: Trudging through the woods
Lil' Red Riding Hood
33: Graveyard shift
34: Paige of music
35: Enter the Mercier Hunters
36: Family Importance
37: Welcome to Beacon Hills
38: Secrets in a House
39: No more masks
40: Looking through Glass
41: One thing on the list
43: Snap, Crackle, and Pop
44: Out of Commission
45: Late Night Drown Fest
46: Fuzzy feeling
47: His Nice vs. My Nice
48: I have a feeling
49: Clubbing's fun when you're not fighting a lizard
50: Everything's Legal when Cops aren't around
51: Faith and Trust
52: Her Release
53: Familial Bonding
54: Where have you been?
55: No killing please
56: The Accident
57: Claws and Guns
58: Breathe In and Breathe Out
59: Town Whackjob's Birthday
60: Paige, the murderer magnet
61: Maggie, the adult
62: How important is your family?
63: Things within 24 hours
64: You need a day to yourself
65: Game Night
66: Margaret and Peter
67: Familial Betrayal
Lil' Red Riding Hood
68: Permanent, like our friendship
69: Attack of the Crows
70: Nothing Dull Happens in Beacon Hills
71: Do you hear what I hear?
72: Teaching Assistant
73: Mental Health
74: The Creepy Uncle

42: Lines of a War

7.2K 287 138
By shortfilipino

Stiles looked at Paige while the two of them sat in class together, Scott had left momentarily but Stiles was a little too busy with something else on his mind, "You felt Lydia's pain from the scream last night?"

"Mmhm." She hums in response while leaning back in her chair, "I didn't know it was Lydia, but good to know."

"Did you feel anything else?"

Paige furrowed her brows together, "Fear. She was scared. Incredibly scared of something. I don't know what it was cause it wasn't like I was incepting her or anything. But I can tell you that she was absolutely terrified of something. Plus, she must have screamed pretty loud for it to hurt like that. And for me to feel it."

Stiles pressed his palms against his face, "Do you think it's a side effect to the bite?"

Paige reached over and pulled an oatmeal creme pie cookie from her bag, then tossing one over to Stiles, "Possibly."

"Have you... been experiencing anything out of the ordinary?"

Taking a bite of the cookie, Paige glances over at him with a deadpan look, "You mean besides everything happening to me that's out of the ordinary?"

Stiles shoved the entire cookie in his mouth nervously and agreed, "Good point."

"Could you two talk any louder?" Christine lets herself be known from her spot at the end of the classroom, "You might as well announce to the Principal that you're involved with extracurricular activities. I'm sure Principal Argent would love to hear all about it."

Stiles and Paige looked at each other at the same time before they turned their attention back to the front of the class. Neither were particularly excited that Principal Gerard matched Christine's classes with Paige's classes.

"Do you have a snack on you, Paige?"

Paige shut her eyes and pulled a twinkie from her bag, she tossed it to Christine and faced the front of the class again. She didn't really want to dislike Christine in any way but this girl was so brusque and aggressive.

"Anything besides sweets?" Christine asks while holding the twinkie package in her hand, letting the plastic crinkle a little bit, "Like... I don't know chips or jerky?"

Paige slumped her shoulders a little bit and noticed how Stiles started to scratch the back of his head. She inhaled and then exhaled slowly, "No."

"Why not?" Christine continues to press on while opening the twinkie package, "Those are pretty normal snacks, plus they're really good. You'd probably like the teriyaki jerky."

"I don't like salty foods." She answers simply, trying to actually do her work now. Anything to do other than talk to her cousin.

"Why?"

Paige rubbed at the side of her head a little bit before biting into her cookie. She turned back to her cousin, "I don't know. It's a personal preference of mine."

"How many salty snacks have you tried?"

She furrowed her brows and thought back to it. Her aunt never bought salty kinds of snacks for her, they were always sweets. Maggie always said it was because she had a sweet tooth since she was a kid and figured snacks would be the best for her to eat than always having dessert around. "Not a lot. Can you leave me alone?"

"Okay-" Christine raised her hands and pulled away from Paige, "Just curious since it's a little weird."

As soon as it was lunch time, Paige stuck with Stiles because she really didn't want to suddenly be cornered by her cousin. Her cousin was acting like she knew something more than her and it was making Paige incredibly uncomfortable.

"Is something right up your cousin's ass or something?" Stiles murmurs under his breath while they grabbed lunch together, "Cause it kind of seemed like she was interrogating you."

"About my snack preferences?" Paige huffed as she grabbed a pudding cup, "I think she was just trying to make me upset."

"What for?"

"I'm not sure, you want me to ask her?" She answers him again, still rather upset with the situation. Paige opened the pudding cup and simply eating it using the metallic covering as a spoon. "At least my Aunt Odette just asked me a few questions about my family, Christine is honestly just harassing me."

"Yeah, I just-" Stiles held his food and then set it down at an empty table. He backed away from it in confusion, "Is... something missing?"

"What?" Paige tossed her empty pudding cup in the trash before poking at the fries on her plate, "Are you having a stroke?"

Stiles rolled his eyes and shoved at her, "Who always sits here?"

Paige sent him a concerned look before she backed away with a fry in her mouth, "Um... Vernon, right?"

"Who the hell is Vernon?"

"It's Boyd." Paige deadpans while eating some of her chicken tenders, "How do you not know his first name?"

"I thought Boyd was his first name."

"I-" She paused before shaking her head, "Nevermind. Why is this important again?"

"What kind of people is Derek using to turn into werewolves?"

"The..." Her eyes widened, "Oh, my God, Boyd!"

"Where's Scott?"

Paige pointed to where he was as Allison got up from behind him, "With the hunters here and Derek creating a pack, it feels like a war is about to happen."

Stiles let out a nervous laugh, "Yeah, no kidding."

"Scott-" Paige interjects and stands on the other side of the table, "Hey-"

Stiles pointed ahead of them, "Do you see that?"

Scott looked between his two friends like they were losing their minds, "Uh... What, it's an empty table."

"Yeah, but whose empty table?"

Scott noticed the looks of concern on their faces before realization hit him, "Boyd."

"We should go." Paige whispers with wide eyes as the group gathers their things and rushes out of the cafeteria, "Where should we go?"

"I'm going to go to the ice rink, see if he's there." Scott explains as they ran quickly, "And if he's not him, you call me, got it?"

"Who am I going with? You or Stiles?"

"Uh... Stay with Stiles." Scott offered before he noticed this look that appeared on his face, "What?"

Stiles looked like he was contemplating things, "Maybe we should let him. Boyd, you know, man? You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?"

"We can't, right Paige?"

Paige scrunched her nose up a little bit, "I... I'm kind of in the middle. He's asking for consent from these people and not forcing them at least. It's their choice to make not ours. I get wanting to make sure that everyone is okay... but... it's consensual."

"Yeah, and you gotta admit..." Stiles scratches the back of his neck, "Erica looks pretty good. You know, the word 'sensational' comes to mind."

"Yeah." Scott huffs out, "How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?"

Stiles' face fell and he released a low sigh, "All right, all I'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility."

"They all are." Scott says rather firmly while looking over at his two closest friends, "And you know this things gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible."

"Okay..." Paige whispers with a smile on her face, "Then I'm responsible too, cause you're not doing this alone."

"Same here. I'm with you." Stiles agrees while the three smiled at each other before Stiles teased, "And I also gotta say this new-found heroism is making me very attracted to you."

Paige threw her head back in a laugh while Scott pushed Stiles, "Shut up."

"No, seriously. Do you wanna just try making out for a sec? Just to see how it feels."

Paige snickered and shoved at him, "Come on, we need to head to Vernon's house."

Christine chased after them, "Are you two ditching?"

Stiles squinted her eyes over Christine, "Doesn't matter to you, you're not our friend. Go back to whatever you do in the school."

"Well, I'm bored-"

"Then go shoot something." Stiles cut off and grabbed Paige's arm, "Because you're not getting in my jeep. Good day."

"You two can get in trouble. Principal Gerard-"

Paige shut her eyes, "Don't pretend like you care about the rules. Leave me and my friends alone and find something better to do with your life than harass me."

Christine chuckled and watched them get into the jeep. She hummed and turned back into campus but she didn't plan on talking to Gerard. She wasn't exactly a fan of that old fart. Personally, Christine just wanted to push at Paige's buttons.

Paige was the first to get out of the jeep and rush over to Venron's place. She left her bag in the jeep and knocked on the door, "Hey, Boyd. It's Paige."

Stiles approached her next as well, "Boyd! It's Stiles and Paige."

She placed her hands on her hips with a sigh, "I don't think he's home."

"Yeah, we should call Scott-" Stiles turned around and gasped while grabbing onto Paige, "Oh-"

Erica smirked in amusement, "What are you two doing here?"

Stiles grew nervous, which Paige could definitely feel even if she didn't have some weird powers, "Uh, nothing, we were just looking for, uh-"

"Boyd?" Erica cocks her brow up and keeps that coy smirk on her face.

"Yeah." Stiles agreed instantly, "Yes, Boyd."

"You know what you're doing right now that's kind of funny?" Erica asks while keeping her eyes locked with Stiles', "You're only looking in my eyes."

"That's funny?" Paige whispers which made Erica's eyes flicker to her momentarily, causing more of a scowl than anything.

"Well, yeah. Because it's that kind of look where you're trying not to look anywhere other than my eyes, but you want to, don't you? You want a nice, long hard, look."

Stiles leaned a little more into Paige, "Not really. No."

"Oh." Erica says with a chuckle, "So it's just my eyes?"

"Yes. You have beautiful eyes."

"I have beautiful everything."

"Sweet. Awesome. Lovely. You've got some lovely self-confidence. Congratulations, Erica, but we should really just go-"

"You two aren't going anywhere."

Stiles swallowed, "Why not?"

Erica held up a piece of Stiles' engine with a grin, "You're having car trouble." She pulled it back and knocked Stiles into the door. She went to hit Paige, but the teen ducked under it quickly and ran down the path of the house.

Paige grabbed her phone and searched for Scott's contact when Erica grabbed her wrist. She threw Paige down to the ground and howled in her face before throwing her phone across the street. She then picked Paige up aggressively from her upper arm, squeezing as tightly as she could. Paige flinched from the pain she was feeling.

"You're so difficult, aren't you?" Erica hissed in irritation and threw her into Stiles' jeep. She watched as Paige pushed herself up off the floor with a groan. "And resilient. I can't use my charms on you like I can with Stiles. Which is disappointing because it'll be easier to distract you."

Paige grabbed onto the edge of the jeep and kept herself standing, "Why are you doing this?"

"I don't particularly like you." Erica states simply and threw her curls over her shoulders, "What makes you so special? Why do people just look at you and like you? Why you?"

"What?" Paige tried to shift away from Erica to make a run for her phone, but Erica grabbed her arm again.

Erica twisted Paige around and shoved her against the jeep, "Do you realize the whispers I hear about you? Even Isaac came to your defense. Paige is so sweet. She's so kind. Paige this- Paige that- If you weren't such a nerd, you'd be as popular as Lydia Martin. You don't even have to try and people just like you."

"I-" Paige cried when Erica twisted her arm further, "I'm sorry. I can't just-"

"I'm done talking to you." Erica growls, she needs to get back to her Alpha. With an angered cry, Erica pulled more until a crack was heard. And then she shoved Paige's head into the side of the jeep until she fell into a heap on the floor.

Erik pushed himself off the wall as Deaton walked into the room and looked at the body on the metal slab. But Chris was the one to make himself known first, "I was wondering if you could give us your medical opinion on what killed this man."

Deaton looked at Chris, "I don't know if you saw the sign out there, but this is just an animal clinic."

"Oh, we're aware, Alan." Erik speaks out calmly with his arms behind his back, "But I also know damn well you're not just a vet."

Remember how as a werewolf things are heightened, Erica was always jealous of Paige because they were both outcasts but people liked Paige more. Just in case you guys were confused and needed insight. Also, feel free to ask me questions about anything that confuses you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.3K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
98.2K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
790K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...