Plaything | Liskook B2

By Ig0neSnatchedUrwig

"You're mine and that remains till I see fit.." Sequel to Sex Toy Jungkook and Lisa meet again and things ge... More

Sequel to Sex Toy
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16

13

11.7K 275 40
By Ig0neSnatchedUrwig

Lisa

I quickly switched our positions. I was on top and ready to give my master a glorifying blowjob for him to thoroughly enjoy.

Before making my way down to his prominent hard shaft currently being straddled by me, I leaned down to kiss the soft skin on his neck. I closed my eyes and gently kissed the left side of his neck. I slowly kissed it while slightly rubbing my fingertips along his carved V-line.

He groaned directly into my ear making my whole body shiver. I lightly bit down on his neck. I made sure to put enough pressure between my teeth to leave a nice red mark. Satisfied with it, I made my way down from his neck to his collarbones, to his chest, abs, and stopping at the near bottom of his V-line.

I looked up at him as I licked down his thigh and stopped at his erect shaft. I took my wet tongue and licked the bottom of his testes. He moaned outwardly and uncontrollably.

I began to suck on the them as his chest heaved up and down. I adjusted my tongue to be directly under the head of his cock and rubbed the tip of my tongue on it very slowly. I tasted a salty bitterness and put my mouth over the head and lightly sucked.

He grunted out in frustration. "God, you need to stop teasing baby."

I looked at him in the eyes and batted my eyelashes as to only hint at how 'innocent' I am. I slowly went down his hardened cock and enveloped it in my mouth. He groaned and even started to get mad.

I finally started to slide my mouth down his shaft very slowly. The tip finally reached the back of my throat when I flipped my tongue on his length only to make him thrust his hips a little. I started to fasten my pace, going up and down his cock while moaning onto it to give the slightest vibrations. 

I kept bobbing up and down on it as he kept moaning. I pushed my hair back and out of my face. I swallowed a bit of my saliva and closed my eyes waiting for my Master to slowly build up his orgasm. 

I could hear as his breathing started to shift and even stuttered. "O-oh baby. Just li-ike that!" 

His fist clenched my hair while I kept sucking. "Mmm..." I moaned. 

"F-fuck!" He exclaimed as he climaxed his hot strings of cum into my mouth. 

I swallowed every single drop of it down my throat. I slid my mouth off of his cock and looked at him in the eyes. I crawled my way up his body and  straddled him, placing my hot sex right over his cock. 

I leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. "Did I do good Master?" I whispered into his ear. 

"So good baby. You did so good." He ran his fingers through my scalp and pushed my head down to meet his lips. I slipped my tongue into his mouth as we then began to make out. 

It was only a brief moment that ruined it. The door swung open only to reveal, my personal favorite: the drunken slut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.5K 38
"Why are you here?" He said smirking. Lisa passed the line she shouldn't have. But who knew she would get caught quickly especially by... Jeon Jungko...
220K 6.4K 59
"C'mon, doll. It's just a one time thing. After this, we are done."
186K 9.1K 30
"You're really quite the man." BOOK 2 A LISKOOK FANFICTION Copyright Β© π—Ÿπ—œπ—Ÿπ—œπ—šπ—šπ—¨π—žπ—¦ All Rights Reserved 2020. Start : 06.30.20 End : 08.19.20
39.1K 1.9K 5
When Lisa and Bambam are trying to help the two hot idols that are hopeless about their love stories.