The Untamed: Memories

GoodbyeForMeIsTEAR által

After taming both Baxia and The Stygian Tiger Amulet Wei Wuxian collapsed. Using too much of his energy, his... Több

Disclaimer!
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Kim's Note
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🥳🎉🎊
Chapter XV
Kim's Note 2
Chapter XVI
Kim's Note 3
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Kim's Note 4
Kim's Note 5
Kim's Note 6
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI

Notes

5.6K 192 30
GoodbyeForMeIsTEAR által

Let Me Explain Myself

1.This story happens during the events in Guanyin Temple. And everything else after that. Though it has different happenings during and after the temple.

2.This is my imagination of what would have happened if Jin Guangyao didn't die. And if he and Wei Wuxian actually became friends when they studied at the Cloud Recesses.

3.Wei Wuxian already knew that Nie Huisang was the one who planned his reincarnation.

4.Xue Yang didn't die in the events at Yi City nor did he lose an arm. He was actually sentenced to prison and community service. Not death all because Wei Wuxian insisted that he be judged fairly. He actually visited and kept Xue Yang company from time to time. Which actually became the reason why he opened up to Wei Ying.

(Sorry! I just couldn't kill him! Hes far too attractive -though a bit of a psycho- but still!) hahaha

5.Baoshan Sanren's character is based on how I just thought of her hahaha and also in this story Wei Wuxian is Baoshan Sanrens grandson. So Cangse Sanren is her daughter.

I'll put in notes once I need to add some things here and there. heheheh

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.1M 115K 92
"Why do i have an arranged marriage?! I know! I'm going to run away!" With this, Wei Ying left on his journey to find his destiny, trying to escape f...
79.4K 4K 17
What if when Wei Wuxian jump off the cliff, when he let go of Lan Wangi and fell...he lived for some reasons and left not leaving a trace? What if he...
80.4K 1.9K 50
Adventures of Wei wuxian and Lan wangji after marriage and some random wangxian one shots. Mainly contains smut and fluff so read at your own risk A...
110K 12.4K 68
Two famous clans of the Cultivational world, forever at odds because of a curse, are trapped in a war they cannot escape. Until one day, the fateful...