Fated [Jikook ff] ✅

By mybiasisjimin

I was woken up from my short nap when the sudden nauseous feeling hit me, and I lurched to the bathroom. "Thi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44: Last Chapter
Additional Chapters Ideas.
Additional Chapter 1 : Happy Morning
Additional Chapter 1 : Happy Morning (2)
Additional Chapter 2 : Website
Additional Chapter 2 : Website (3)
2020 Watty Awards
100K Read Thank You Short Story
100K Read Thank You Short Story (2)

Additional Chapter 2 : Website (2)

10K 488 29
By mybiasisjimin

Jungkook's POV

What kind of hyung would make a bet on something so stupid like this? And I'm stupider since I accepted the bet in the first place.

Taehyung made a bet whether Seokjin would accept Namjoon or not after the clumsy alpha confessed to him.

And I lost the bet solely because I was so sure that Namjoon wouldn't get any boyfriend in his life because his clumsiness was on a whole different world compared to other alphas. He was the clumsiest alpha I had seen in my entire life.

But then, there Seokjin was.

Appearing like a goddess to the whole school and turning everyone's head at least twice at how perfect he was as a transfer student.

The clumsy alpha was struck by love the first time he laid his eyes on the beautiful but untouchable looking omega, and I would never thought that Seokjin would also fall for the class president after seeing him stumbled and hit everything existed along the way Namjoon guided him to go around the school area two years ago.

"Come on, loser. Register on the website," Taehyung sat by my side as he munched a mouthful of snacks that he stole from my kitchen.

"Hyung, I'm seventeen. I'm underage," trying to reason with him as I felt that everything I was about to do was all ridiculous.

"There's no age restrictions or whatsoever. Age is just a number anyway," he waited as I keyed in the password and the laptop soon came to live.

"How did you even find out about this website?" I asked, finger slowly dragging the cursor to delay some time.

"I've known about this since school, but I have no use of it since I have Yoonji. But you, have to go and find someone before you graduate, boy. I've made myself a bet on it," Taehyung sounded serious, and I sighed at how all of these things were so Taehyung.

"What will happen if you lose this bet to yourself?" I rolled my eyes, as the boy finally lost his patience and took over my laptop, typing fast with his long fingers into the opened incognito tab.

"I promise myself that I won't kiss Yoonji for a day," his shoulder slumped in a way that showed true devastation and his mouth pouted in the most exaggerating way possible.

"That's it?"

"That's it?! That's a pure torture to me. You know how much I love my scary-but-small baby wolf!" Taehyung exclaimed, and I put up my hands in surrender, not going to deny his love towards the lady alpha who's two years older than him.

--

"Have you found someone yet?" Taehyung asked, as he had went abroad and lived together with Yoonji as soon as they got accepted into the same university.

Only a few months left before I graduated highschool and right now I was busy studying for my upcoming exam.

"Who?" without looking at Taehyung's face through the screen as we video-called, I scribbled additional notes on the books of mine regarding the tips for final that I just got today.

"Someone who would take your virgin ass as a boyfriend?" he asked, making me realized about how I totally forgot to find a girlfriend or boyfriend throughout my school years.

"Oh,"

"Jeon,"

"I'll find someone when the time comes. Maybe when I work at dad's company later I'll find someone decent," I stopped writing and decided to take a break, pulling the glasses off my face and massaged the bridge of my nose.

"Just be careful not to fall for gold diggers, Jungkook" he advised and I chuckled at how serious he sounded.

"I know, I know. Man, it's already nine. I need to eat, hyung. Call me when you get back for summer break," looking at the clock and noticing how late it was, my stomach grumbled on cue as I have missed the dinner.

"Alright. Tell me when you find one!" Taehyung managed to yell out before I ended the call, and I just laughed a little, brushing off his reminder and walked out to find food from the kitchen.

Scrolling through the phone as I munched the sandwiches prepared by mom before they went out for a dinner invited by one of dad's friends, I remembered about the website Taehyung forced me to register more than a year ago.

Fortunately, I have never tried using different passwords for any website I registered thus I could easily log into after one try.

'No new request.'

Looking through the website one last time, I was impressed at the large number of customers using this website on daily basis. And to know that some people did pay to use their service, I could just imagine how much money the developers made in one day.

After finishing the sandwich and washing up the plate, I heard a foreign notification sound coming from my phone. Knowing that I had left the website open on my phone, I wiped my hand dry and tapped the mail icon.

'You got one(1) new request.'

Dumbfounded by the sudden request out of nowhere, I clicked on the profile of this mochi guy.

"You've got to be kidding me," I whispered in disbelief, as I saw the ranking of this boy had in the website.

Despite never having a match in the website, he was one of the top users that was widely requested by the society inside the website. The numbers who had requested him had me choked on my banana milk.

Rushing to get a tissue to wipe the mess I made after coughing out, I walked back to the room to change my tee that had been stained by the drink.

He could choose a lot of people, a few of them were also top users like he was.

Why me though?

Realizing that the website now allowed people to interact before matching with a partner, I clicked on the message button.

'Hello?' I started.

'Hi' a reply soon came, from this mochi guy.

'Did you clicked wrongly?' I asked straight, doubting he'd want to choose me in the first place.

'No, you're the same musclebun91 as a year ago, isn't it? The one whose friends with a user named guccitiger something'

Guccitiger?

Taehyung?

'I guess so. Are you looking for him? He got a girlfriend though,' I informed, just in case that the one this guy is searching for was actually Taehyung.

Reaching my room, I threw the stained tee into the dirty laundry bag and searched for another clean tee and put it on.

'No, I'm looking for you. I just need to clarify that you're the same person,' the reply came, and my head was filled with questions.

Sitting back down at my study desk, I planned to continue studying after my conversation with this guy ended.

'Why me?' I asked the main one in my head, wanting to know why he chose me.

'I want a partner who's like me,' the reply came a few moments later, after the three dots been there for quite a long time, indicating that the guy was actually typing and deleting his words before giving me his answer.

Like him?

Like what?

Did he mean...

'Do you mean virgin? You want a virgin to top you?' an unintentional smile made it appearance on my face, as I had a hunch that this guy was actually embarrassed to even write down that he wanted a virgin partner.

What would he looked like as he wrote this?

Was he someone who blushed when he got shy?

Was he younger than me? Taehyung did say that there's no age restriction in the website.

'Yes. You are still that right?' chuckling at the question he asked, my hunch was proven right as this mochi guy couldn't even write down 'virgin' in word.

'Unfortunately, yes. I'm still virgin. Aren't you afraid that I'll hurt you if we do it? I don't know how things work in real life, you know? I only watch videos,' I told him the truth, having no experience with anyone in terms of sex.

'Me too. But, if you're a virgin, you're supposed to be safer than other users. Because...'

It was almost a minute that I was left with that hanging sentence and I couldn't help but ask, feeling impatient.

'Because?'

'I want to do it raw. Without condom,' the mochi answered, and I fell down the chair, pulling all my books and pens down with me, shocked at his reply.

The fuck?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 4.8K 43
'Work. Out of the country. One month or more.' Was what you texted me a few days ago. Just like everything was planned out, your absence made it easi...
156K 8.3K 59
Namgi mpreg where friends have a little too much to drink and wind up becoming parents. <> Yoongi and Namjoon are like brothers. Both are in college...
466K 21.8K 71
He could tell the Alpha was just as nervous as he was. He knew Namjoon didn't want to hurt him, but it was time, it was now and there was no turning...
947K 54.6K 59
I have a kid. I am broken. I am not deserving of love. Just leave me alone! I know you've been hurt, broken, abuse and maybe even refused, but pleas...