Angel & Hero

By unepoetedisparue

Emée is an Angel in a fantastic place called the Alderia. She lives alongside demons and heroes and, as all a... More

1. The Alderia
2. My hero
3. Investigation
4. Finding her
5. The second meeting
6. Strategy
7. Goodbye?
8. Protection
9. Danger in the forest
10. Knowing you
11. Imprisoned
12. Meeting at the royal court
14. Despair
15. Unexpected encounter and a wedding
16. Save her
17. Save me
18. Husband and wife
19. Escape
20. Arrested
21. Waking up
22. Judgment
23. Justice
24. Happily ever after
25. Epilogue

13. The plan

266 12 0
By unepoetedisparue

Emée's Point of View

I waited for a very long time in this uncomfortable position, hands behind my back and being forced to kneel on the floor. I would never show this much cruelty to an animal but I knew Alexandre wanted to wear me down, push me to the edge until he got what he wanted.

During those probably hours - I still didn't have a clock - I thought about why everything happened this way with Léni. I knew he was intelligent, he told me about his suspicions on Queen Bali. We had spent so much time together, there was no way he would believe this masquerade of a wedding.

Then why didn't he do anything? King Rédi was there, the guardian of justice himself, it seemed to me there was no better moment than this one.

Alexandre was way too good at this, he had made sure to install doubt in his mind by kidnapping me without a word, to Léni I had left without looking back.

Minute after minute, hour after hour the diner went on and on, Léni was probably building anger against me while I was attached to a bed.

Suddenly, I heard someone at the door, the person behind it seemed to have trouble with the lock. Was it him? Did Léni come back?

The door finally opened after a few seconds, revealing the person behind it. All my hopes were crushed when I saw Alexandre.

His behavior was curious however. He had trouble walking, his gestures were imprecise and he didn't greet me in his usual cocky way. It was as if he had forgotten about me.

He closed the door, forgetting to lock it, and threw the keys on the bed. He turned his head towards me and huffed, annoyed by my presence. I didn't dare to say anything until he did, he was obviously intoxicated by alcohol and I knew it would make him more unpredictable.

"I forgot I had such a sweet creature in my bed. Or should I say by my bed." He snickered.

"Come on, we're gonna do something fun." The fear instantly made it hard for me to breathe. This man was keeping me in a constant state of dread because I never knew what would be coming next.

He unlocked my ankle and pulled my arms so I would stand up. I stumbled a bit from keeping the same position for hours but he was not in a better state. He shook his head and put his hand in his pocket, probably to look for the other key for the handcuffs.

My hands were shaking, he took the key, still making imprecise movements and managed to unlock the cuffs.

He took my wrists in his hands.

"Now you look perfect, let's go."

"Where are we going?" I dared to ask. But unusually, he didn't get mad.

"To the balcony." He simply answered.

Alexandre opened the double glass doors, harshly pulling on the metallic handles with delicate ornaments. He pushed my by my shoulders and stood behind me, blocking me against the white railing.

"Is that what you wanted to show me?" I asked hesitantly. I could still feel him wobbling behind me but still holding me tight enough so I wouldn't move. I wouldn't have anyways, he was much taller and stronger than i was, unfortunately.

"Look at the view, my sweet." Alexandre said, rubbing my arms. Disgusting.

He gestured with his hand the view of the demon territory. We could even see the forest of the Alderia stretching out in the distance.

I had never realized how beautiful the demon territory was, I had never gotten the chance to visit it.

The buildings were all colorful from the roofs to the walls going without forgetting the edges of the windows. It was like seeing a painter's palette or the trees in autumn. Random made it beautiful.

"I know the city's wonderful but it's not what I want you to look at, darling." He took my chin and angled my head towards the entrance of the castle. From where we were, far up, we could see everyone who was getting in and out of it, crossing the bridge to get through the gates.

"Wait for it." He whispered. I was getting more and more curious but my wariness didn't lessen. Maybe it was all a trick, I reminded myself.

"There they are!" He exclaimed.

Looking at the bridge, I noticed a group of four persons crossing it, surrounded by demon guards. And I recognized one of them in particular, Léni.

"Oh, isn't it great to see your lover boy one last time? Maybe you can scream so we can have his attention and show him how good of a couple we are!" He said crazily.

"Goodbye my King!" He yelled. He was undoubtedly crazy, even a drunk royal advisor would never do that.

The four of them turned to us and I couldn't tell the expression on Léni's face but I knew he had recognized me. I wanted to make a sign, anything to make him understand I wished I could be with him but Alexandre wouldn't allow it.

Alexandre suddenly took me in his arms and started hugging me, putting his face in my neck while burying mine in his chest. He caressed my body with his sinful hands and brought me inside.

I would never get to see Léni again, was my last thought.

~~~~¤~~~~

After that, Alexandre had brought me back to the room, not attaching me but locking the door this time. The fact that he had drunk too much surprised me, he was usually very controlling and it didn't seem right for him to be this way. His behavior, less so. He was still the same disgusting aggressive manipulating creature of the worst species.

A maid had came in and had brought clothes for tomorrow and a new nightgown, who needs a new one every day? She also served me diner so politely I felt bad because I knew Alexandre must have threatened her at some point.

As I ate, I observed the clothes. He made sure people knew who I was by making me wear a piece of white cloth and a colorful one, just like today. This time, it was a white long puffed sleeved blouse with a square neckline and buttons on the front tight fitted bodice. Paired with it were green high-waist pants and black heeled ankle boots.

I had never worn an outfit like that and since it covered much more my body than what I was wearing today, it left me skeptical as to what we were going to do tomorrow.

I decided to take a bath after that day, I smelled of sweat from all the stress but less pleasantly of Alexandre's cologne, a strong perfume I'm sure everyone in a ten kilometer radius could smell. I went to the bathroom and locked the door just in case, even if I was positive Alexandre probably had a spare key so I decided to be quick.

I undressed myself, didn't wait for the water to warm up and washed my body and hair with nicely scented soaps and shampoos. It almost made me want to stay longer in the bathroom but I still got out to dry myself with the warm thick cream colored towels that had stayed on the heater. I put on the light blue nightdress made of cotton. It was pretty close to the body but not too tight with thin straps and went down to my ankles.

Alexandre didn't make it easy to hate living here. The comfort I had was much more than I would ever experience without having to move a muscle but I forbid myself to like it.

As I got out of the bathroom, the door of my room opened and Alexandre came in. From his demeanor, I could see that he alcohol was still running in his veins but less than earlier because he locked the door and put the keys back in his pockets.

He licked his lips in a predatory way and advanced towards me, while I stupidly tried to back away on the closed bathroom door.

"I knew this would look delicious on you, sweetie." He tried to say seductively but it was definitively shivers of fear that went through me. Moments like these triggered so many emotions and the possible irreversible traumas, scars from what could happen made me want to give up but at this point I wasn't even sure if he only wished for a kiss anymore.

I wanted to scream "I give up!" but the fear and the panic prevented me to do so. It was like I was afraid to speak or it would kill me.

He took a few steps closer, towering over me. I kept my head down afraid to look at him. I had a spine in my throat I couldn't swallow and my knees were turning into goo. He put his hands on both sides of my waist and said:

"Go to your bed and lay down, I think it's time we spend our first night together, as a future married couple."

"We won't get married." I whispered. My answer was maybe going to get me killed but the words left my mouth before I could stop them, hatred laced in them.

"Are you so sure? Léni's gone. Who is going to save you now?" I left his question unanswered. If no one was going to come and rescue me then I'll save myself. I don't need anyone else and it has always been this way ever since I arrived in the Alderia.

"Don't be foolish and go to your bed." I sat down on it while he went to the bathroom. He got out of a few moments later and sat next to me.

"Before we go to bed, I would like to tell you a little story. You know, I'm not doing all that - he gestured to all the bedroom - just for one of your kisses. Don't take it wrongly, I'm sure those lips are delightful and I would like to taste more." He eyed me up and down, I couldn't even hide the disgust on my face.

"But my plans are far bigger than this. You see nobody knows about the scar over here." He showed his chin. "Especially in the royal demon court and more specifically Bali. A scar could never get me where I want. To be the next King you have to be perfect, just like your little lover."

My eyes widened, so he was trying to fool everyone to be the next Father of the demons. That's why he was going to such extents. He took my chin in his hand and angled my head up.

"That's why I need a kiss, beauty. I trust you not to say a word... oh wait you're mute!" He threw his head back in laughter at his own stupid joke but if Queen Bali knew about this, surely she wouldn't protect him anymore, right? The proof was on him!

"Now, in the bed." He said much more seriously. He pushed me so I would lay on it.

"Alexandre... What are you trying to do?" I backed away from him.

"Just enjoying a good night with my fiancé, get a feel of her body." He rose his hands over my naked legs, uncovering them from the robe.

"This blue looks very good on you."

A noise stopped him. Someone was knocking on the door.

"Sir Alexandre!" A masculine voice said. "You are needed in the private apartments of the Queen. Her majesty says it is urgent."

He thought for a few seconds, looked at me then at the door and answered:

"Tell the Queen I will be there in a minute." He stood up and said, "It's your lucky day, Emée."

He left the room and locked it. I didn't know if it was my lucky day as I had no one to hope for anymore but in some strange way, the Queen had saved me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 141K 31
Part vampire. Part demon. Part werewolf. He's the most feared creature out there. His name alone causes people to tremble with fear. I didn...
448K 21.3K 35
↳ ❝ [ 王国 ] ❞ ━ yandere king x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a maid who is calm and composed in any situation catches th...
3.4M 115K 92
Emriana travels to the Kingdom of Ekudal to sell her paintings but gets more than she bargained for when she catches the eyes of the triplets Princes...
1.1M 26.1K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...