The New Girl {JENLISA} Lisa g...

YeEjoe által

Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hop... Több

Chapter 1: Jennie and Lisa Meet
Chapter 2: Their First Words
Chapter 3: The Date {M}
Chapter 4: Sorry Mom
Chapter 5: Kai Vs Lisa
Chapter 6: Jisoo is back!
Chapter 7: Make me {M}
Chapter 8: Jealousy
Chapter 9: A Double date?
Chapter 10: We're clubbing {M}
Chapter 11: Good morning.
Chapter 12: Who is momo? {M}
Chapter 13: The converstation
Chapter 14: I will forever and always love you
Chapter 15: Court meeting
Chapter 16: Looking for evidence
Chapter 17: I Lost the Bet {M}
Chapter 18: Under the blanket {M}
Chapter 19: DON'T LEAVE ME
Chapter 20: Why are you here?
Chapter 21: Its a promise
Chapter 22: The Luxury Restaurant
Chapter 23: You're my personal sex doll {M}
Chapter 24: Quick fuck | I need to leave {M}
Chapter 25: My "boyfriend"
Chapter 26: Torturing Pain
Not an update
Chapter 27: Sad in her sleep
Chapter 28: The Bad Lisa
Chapter 29: She abused me
Chapter 30: Bottled up feelings
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: Mom's voice
Chapter 33: I will not loose
Chapter 34: Bad idea {M}
Chapter 35: The old times
Chapter 36: Alcohol and Smoke
Chapter 37: Missed Calls {M}
Chapter 38: Family Bonding
Chapter 39: Face like Thunder
Chapter 41: Its time
Chapter 42: Turning purple
Please read
Chapter 43: Future
Chapter 44: Road Trip
Chapter 45: In a Daze
Chapter 46: Naturally
Chapter 47: Blue Light {and epilogue}

Chapter 40: The Devil Himself

4.3K 73 17
YeEjoe által

Lisa POV

"So how do you think meeting your mom TODAY is gonna go?" Jennie asked me while we were in the car heading towards school. The birds were chirping and the sun was slightly poking above the white clouds. I felt like today was gonna be a good day.

"I don't know... I just hope it goes good. I'm willing to accept her back into my life IF I see she is sincere and genuine good person." I declared as I parked the car. Then I took a glance at the girl next to me, her hair was tied up and I could see her well sculpted shoulders. Her face had a natural makeup look that brought out her already perfect features. Then my eyes went down to her exposed collar bone and her cleavage.  She was wearing a off the shoulder blouse while I was wearing my letterman jacket.

My eyebrows furrowed and I glared at the well exposed tanned skin which was being flaunted off.

How did I not notice this earlier? I got mad at myself.

I looked away angrily and turned off the car. The engine stopped humming and Jennie was expecting me to get out of the car and open her door.

"What are you waiting for?" Jennie said and rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. And you think I'm going to let you wear that at school?" I husked out at the petite girl sitting next to me with her arms crossed.

"Why no-" Her tone was bratty. But before she could finish, I had a bright idea so I stopped her from talking by covering her mouth with my hand. Then I unbuckled my seat belt in a haste and attacked her neck and collarbone. I was sucking on her harshly and she was muffling against my hand in protest. Feeling her fight against me just made me want to do it more. When I was done, I backed away from her and saw 2 reddish purple hickeys slightly above her chest, one on her collar bone, and one on the left side of her neck.

"Now you have to hide it." I said in a monotone voice as I took off my letterman jacket and handed it to the brat.

"Lisa! Why'd you do that?! I swear if you didn't have a penis, I would've thought you were on your period or something by the way you have been lashing out on people." Jennie shouted as she put on my jacket.
She wasn't looking at me when she started to buttoning it all the way up to her neck ensuring no marks were being shown while she looked in the car mirror.

"What do you mean?! I'm not lashing out on peo-" I tried to defend myself although I knew she was correct.

"You have!! You literally punched Rosé yesterday for doing something right and you got mad at Jisoo for trying to help you and your family." She snapped as threw her backpack on herself and got out the car. She was staring at me waiting for a response but I had nothing to say that would help defend myself so the only option I had left was to stay quiet.

"Exactly Lisa." She simply said and slammed the car door in my face making me jump at the noise.

"Jennie baby wa-" I sighed in defeat as I saw her
quickly walking to the main building.

Fuck I thought to myself as I rested my forehead against the steering wheel.

Then my head jolted up as I heard my phone go off. My heart started racing because I was expecting to see a text from Jennie but instead I saw solars names.

Solar 😊 7:47 AM

Hey Lisa! I was wondering how you were doing? For some reason I feel like you've been having a difficult time, so something in my gut just told me to reach out to you. - Solar

You must be psychic because I am ha! Well me and Jennie just got in a little argument and later on, I'm meeting my mother after a year and a half without speaking to her.  - Lisa

Aww.. I hate to hear that you and Jennie got in a little fight but not all relationships work out 😉 - Solar

'What the fuck' was my thought when I read that text and saw that emoji. Was she saying that Jennie and I were gonna break up? I got a little mad when she said that but I decided to react nicely because like Jennie said, I was lashing out on people and I didn't want to add solar to the list.

You're right solar. Well I'm going to head to class. If I need anything I'll text you. - Lisa

Okay Lisa ❤️ - Solar

Another 'what the fuck' slipped into my mind when I saw that red heart emoji.

_________

Jennie POV

I was annoyed at what Lisa did to me but when I walked into the building without her, I immediately regretted walking here alone. I felt like all eyes were staring at me but I really didn't know if they were because I wasn't looking at anything else besides the white tiled floor beneath me.

When I saw my first period classroom door, I got even more agitated because I knew Kai was there. I didn't want him to kiss me again and hold me against my will. I took a deep breathe and decided to walk in and quickly sit down next to my partner, wheein.

"H-Hey Jennie... are you okay?" Wheein kindly asked while tapping her pencil against the desk.

"Yes why do you ask?" I asked in nervous tone while I took a quick glance towards Kai's direction and sure enough he was sitting there laughing with a group of friends.

"Because you look scared." She replied but now her pencil was laying down on the desk. I just stayed quiet as I watched my hands play with each other. After a few seconds of silence between only the two of us, wheein whispered, "I saw Kai kiss you."

In that moment I felt my heart sink because if she told anyone else, the rumor would spread around as fast as corona. And then it would eventually get to Lisa and she would actually kill Kai.

"Please tell me you didn't tell anyone." I grabbed her hands and shook them showing her how desperate I was for her to say she didn't. I sighed in relief when I saw her shake her head side to side telling me that she hasn't.

"Thank you." I softly exhaled as I had my palm on my chest.

"No problem... but it really bugged me when I saw you trying to get out of his grip but he didn't allow you to. Trust me I was gonna get involved but my mom called me when I took a step towards you. And I had to the leave the school immediately because I heard that my grandma had gotten a heart attack and was in the hospital." Wheein said with despair showing in her eyes. I felt bad when she mentioned her grandmas incident.

"I'm so sorry. I hope your grandma gets better soon." I said as I caressed her back in a friendly way.

"Sir just walked in.. Let's continue this talk at lunch?" Wheein suggested as she pointed at the teacher walking towards the chalk board.

"Yeah yeah we can do that." I happily accepted her idea.

Once again, class went on normally like it always did. But this time my phone kept on buzzing in my backpack when I got a text messages from someone. I couldn't answer back because I would've had to pay $25.00 for my phone back if I got caught and I didn't want to risk it.

_____

The teacher dismissed class and Wheein and I were the first two students to rush out of the classroom because we both wanted to avoid Kai. Just when Wheein opened her mouth to speak to me, the devil himself shouted my name which caught everyone's attention in the hallway.

"Jennie!" He ran towards Wheein and I while holding onto his skinny backpack straps. My stomach immediately twisted when he got close to me and held my arm. I felt like if I was alone with him, he would touch me again and that's the last thing I wanted to happen to me.

"Do you mind if I borrow Jennie from you?" Kai asked Wheein with a innocent smile plastered on his face. My heart was beating so fast and I badly wanted Wheein to say that simple word 'no'

.......

Please say no

Please say noo

I crossed my fingers behind my back and I felt a little droplet of sweat travel down my spine. The longer I waited the more pale and hot I got.

...

"No." Wheein said calmly after a moment of thinking of her answer.

I felt like god or the universe was on my side today when it granted my wish. I had to bite down on my tongue to suppress the scream of happiness that wanted to escape my lips.

"What? Why?" Kai asked still with that innocent boy persona.

"I don't need to explain myself Kai." Wheein clung to my arm and we walked away from Kai leaving him by his self . Who knew that Jung Whee-in could be such a bad ass?

"Thanks again Wheein!" I was about to hug the shorter girl after getting our lunch trays and placing them down on the table. Before I could do so, I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Jennie.. I've been texting you, why haven't you responded?" A soft voice lingered in the air when she spoke. I turned to face the girl. Her eyes gleamed with sadness and regret when I looked up at them.

"I don't know lisa... I just need a few hours to myself. I'll talk to you when we go home. And today I'm going to eat with Wheein at her lunch table." When I told lisa I wasn't going to eat with her at her lunch table, her eyes got even more sad and even her posture and shoulders grew droopy.

"Hey.... don't be sad. You know I still love you even when we fight sometimes." I tippy toed and placed a small kiss on her cheek. My action instantly spread a huge smile on her face with a straight line of pink running across her cheeks and nose.

"I love you too~" Lisa's body shot up from being droopy by sadness. I chuckled at the simp in front of me.

"I'll see you later." I waved goodbye to Lisa and she walked off to Rosé waiting for her at the lunch table with a smile. I giggled and looked at Wheein who was smiling because of us. I sat down next to Wheein with moonbyul, Seugli, and Wendy in front of us. We talked about regular topics such as, relationships, high school drama, hot teachers, and stress from school.

"Hey Jennie do you want to report Kai to the school board? Because we can do that right now, if it makes you feel safe." Wheein whispered in my ear so the other girls didn't hear.

I badly wanted to say yes but I heard Kai's threatening sentence in my head. Oh and if you tell anyone about this Jennie, you will regret it. It echoed in my head and chills traveled up my spine.

"N-no no. It's fine. I'm fine. I'm pretty sure he won't do that again." I said in panic. I remembered the moment I saw his facial expression saying that he would do something very bad if I told someone about his actions so I had to reject her offer.

"Are you sure?" Wheein's eyebrows furrowed and I just nodded and smiled in response.

"If you say so.." She shrugged it off and continued to finish her cafeteria food.

_______

Jisoo POV

I arrived at Chitthips house from an Uber once again but this time it was the afternoon and not the morning from the last time I showed up. I started walking towards the door and I was getting ready for her scolding.

I gave the door two loud knocks and I heard her grumpy self coming from down the stairs. Did this woman not have a job? Surprisingly she didn't scream or yell at me to get off her property when she opened the door.

"You again?" She greeted me unhappily.

"Yes... me again? Anyways, let me get straight to the point. You are invited to Lisa's house at 4:00 PM today. We are expecting your arrival and don't be late chitthip. Wear something nice." I said with a strict presence. I wanted her to know I was serious and so was Lisa.

We're doing this little reunion for the both of them because Lisa needs to heal from past and chitthip needs to stop doing drugs, allegedly.

"I'm not going." She smiled pettily as she was slowly closing the door. I scoffed and put my foot in the crack of the door so she couldn't close it all the way.

"Oh yes, you are. If you don't chitthip I'll be sending someone to get you for me." I smiled even more pettily and yes I lied to get her scared so she would go. Her facial expression showed fear after I said my ridiculous lie. When I saw her gulp and nod vigorously, I handed her a little paper with Lisa's handwritten address.

"Like I said we'll see you there at 4:00 PM!"

Tea ☕️

Y'all I'm realizing that this fanfic is almost done but I already decided the plot for my next fanfic. Y'all want a hint?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

19.2K 580 27
She hears all the locker room talk. She helps when the team drink to much before a game. She tapes them up when they're injured. And in return, they...
119K 3.7K 22
What happen when Jennie who has 2 year old child at a young age met Lisa, a pansexual orientation in MyeongDong Korea? Will First Love ar first sight...
3.7M 102K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...
535K 16.5K 78
Lisa and Jennie are happy. They're engaged and about to have a baby. Just as they're about to get their happy ending Lisa gets into an accident and f...