CODE 13430 | MYG

By cyphoric

❝Fucking rearrange it, Yoongi! I swear we'll get some new shit!❞ That same number... 𝟭𝟯𝟰𝟯𝟬 Another murde... More

D I S C L A I M E R
P R O L O G U E
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷| You aren't free
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸| Still orbiting you
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟹| This is all for you
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟺| Mysteries of untold words
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟻| My misunderstood words
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟼| In the depth of darkness
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟽| Sending you...
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟾| The days will be over
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟿| Never leave me alone!
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟶| Our goodbye is colourless
I N T E R L O G U E
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟷| He violated what?!
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟸| It's in their hands
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟺| Just a number...?!
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟻| Come back from unseen
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟼| Just a color change
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟽| Impossible facade
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟾| Darkness is the stalker
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟿| Life is a joke
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟶| Like a shadow
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟷| Déjà vu & untold truths
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟸| Cold war
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟹| Is he really Haneul?
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟺| The postmortem report
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟻| Step in the forbidden
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟼| Hidden in the Forbidden
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟽| To make things right
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟾| Puzzles and Theories
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟿| He's not Him
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟹𝟶| In search of the Dentist
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟹𝟷| A long night
ƎᗡOƆ 𝟹𝟸| The brewing storm

ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟹| Going with the Plan

348 121 51
By cyphoric

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

The sound of black boots filled the dark silent basement. He was on his way to check them with a small part of his crew. Stopping in the midway he gave a hearty smile at the owner of the basement and his crew as he noticed them.

"How are they, JB?"

"Just too fine to be exact, Jhope."

He laughed out loud at the statement of his workmate and came near the big wooden table where dark brown large cases were placed. JB motioned one of his members to open the cases for him so that Jhope can have a look at them.

The member undid the lock and the fine view of guns and rifles made him give a satisfactory smile. He placed his hand on M4A1 Carbine and started to run his fingers down the Assault Rifle. Then his eyes went to the rarest sniper rifle- Galil 7.62 and he creased his brows at that.

"Where did you get it?"

"Israel and where else?"

Great!

"It will be only for my special forces." He said to the crew of his team he came with here and they nodded in agreement. Meanwhile, JB continued to give information regarding the newly bought weapons to him.

"This time we didn't buy any heavy machine gun but 2 types of light ones. M249 and FN Minimi."

"Good. And?" Jhope looked back at JB after finishing his testing on the rifles.

"And...there's a good news for you, Hoseok." He gave a questioning look at him, when the other continued, "We got Little Bird."

"What?!"

He got confused so did the others, which amused JB and his crew. Hoseok kept on looking at JB until it clicked in his head and he smiled widely in realisation to what he meant actually by that.

"You- You mean AH6 Little Bird, right?" He screamed out in excitement to which the other nodded with a smile. "Gosh! Seriously- I've no words..."

JB started to grin at Hoseok- his only workmate who was of the same age as him. The duos were known for their great bond in their workplace, always. As they used to give off soulmate vibes for each other. He patted Hoseok's shoulder and took him to have a look at the war helicopter.

Indeed it looked so fine in every inch which was able to bring satisfaction for his machine and aircraft craze. If it wasn't for his grandfather, he would've taken the mechanical engineering instead- at least that was his plan. But fate played another role.

"Ain't it great?" JB asked, quite confused at his friend's now frowning face.

"Its awesome man! But..."

"What happened, Jhope? Aren't you happy to see it?"

He sighed and smiled heartily, and said, "I'm too happy to express it, JB. But- I won't be the first one to ride it but Yeong."

Now it clicked in JB's mind as to why his friend started to frown suddenly which made him chuckle at his childish jealousy. "Oh ho! Jhope is jelly now~" And he started teasing him.

Suddenly, Jhope's phone buzzed in his jeans pocket and he fished it out only to find a message in the group chat by Yoongi.

"Dude, Suga is calling us for a meeting. Have to go now."

"No problem. I'll hand the weapons to your members then. You go."

"Okay, thank you." With that, he left the basement and entered the elevator to reach the topmost floor of the building- the Chief's room. The elevator reached the 11th floor within minutes.

As he came out of the elevator few juniors bowed at him as they passed by. He was passing by the corridor of the workplace of the Intelligence Department but a sudden loud sound of office line phone stopped him on his track.

He peeked at the room from the glass panel of the door and saw an officer trying to hold the handle with his left hand which was already holding a juice pouch. He couldn't even use his right hand as it was busy holding a sandwich.

He deadpanned.

Seriously! How can anyone be that stupid?!

Pushing the glass door, Hoseok came inside the room and 'tsk'-ed at him before taking the call.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"Hello." His deep voice alerted the caller, who smiled after getting the answer.

"Youngdo-ah! It's me...!"

His excited tone made his lips slightly curve at the edges and he said, "I already saw your ID hyung."

"Aigoo! You'll never understand the emotions, asshole!" The chuckle from Youngdo made him roll his eyes at the younger one and he continued, "Okay, lets come to the main point."

He hummed in response as he kept on selecting his groceries from the racks one by one and put them on his trolley with his other hand.

"So, the case is up! I convinced the Head of the Crime Department about CODE and he convinced our Minister. According to his guidance, we gonna hand the case to them by the coming week." He hummed again at that as he scrunched his nose at the half-rotten potato in the packet, that didn't go unnoticed by his shrewd hooded eyes. "Everything just going by your plan, Youngdo!"

"Good." He smirked at that and said, "I guess they'll transfer me by the next month or so."

"Wait- WHAT?! Why so late?!" Youngdo could understand that the person in the other line did an outburst in a public place or so as he could hear people's voices and noises from the vehicle.

"I dunno. I'm not in the position to ask them." He shrugged.

"Wait. I guess I'll have to talk with that idiot."

Youngdo's brows creased in confusion as he stood in the line to pay for the groceries along with other customers. He asked, "Idiot? Who?!"

"The Commissioner of the Province you're in and who else!"

He burst out into a fit of laughter as the line kept decreasing slowly. "Hyung, seriously."

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Yoongi was walking down the corridors to reach the place of the elevator. He'll need to take the medium two times to reach to him.

First, the elevator will lead him to the 11th floor of the building from the 'cloud 9'- which is considered as the 12th floor and is the Chief's room but in reality, it wasn't the 12th floor but a floor that was under the basement with soundproof and bulletproof walls and glasses. Only Yoongi knew it- or rather felt it. Second, he'll take the common elevator from the 11th floor that is, his floor to the ground floor.

And the thought made him tired internally.

Honestly, he never wanted to take up the duty and go find Hoseok but according to him, it was his fault that he didn't contact Hoseok- at least that's what he would've to listen to from the Chief if he didn't take up the work in his hands.

That's why I pity myself every day.

He took the first elevator and reached the floor within 3 minutes or so. And started to walk down the cold corridor as he came out of it.

Another wastage of 143 seconds of my life...

He was nearing to the workplace of his team members when he heard a familiar loud voice coming from there. He scrutinized his eyes as he understood whose voice it was and got confused.

"Why's he screaming like that there?! And...what happened to V now?!" He mumbled and started to march towards the big room slowly.

Pushing the door, he came inside silently and looked around at the overly excited expressions of his teammates and now screaming Hoseok at his another teammate.

"Bitch- HE FUCKING VIOLATED THE ROAD LAWS!"

"He violated what?!"

His deep raspy voice made others gasp, as they saw him only when they heard him and was unaware of how much he heard about it.

"I asked something, Hoseok. V violated what?"

Hoseok walked up to him with an annoyed face and told him about what he got to know all about the incident in front of the others. And indeed, everyone enjoyed the story and some were even enjoying at the thought of V's coming misery.

But Yoongi deadpanned.

He gave out a sigh and contacted the Chief immediately to please him to call off the meeting for today after giving a brief idea about what happened with his new team member.

I seriously don't know what to do with that boy...

He sighed.

____________________

Most of you guys must've fallen asleep cause of the boring chapter. Ik ik...I mean- who likes to read about guns and rifles unless u r crazy bout them??? I'm sry...u had to read this borin part...but remember- there can be a diamond inside a coal too! ;)

And yah! Don't forget to vote and comment yo lols!

-Nik

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 1.2K 40
A major accident seven years ago had stolen Jeon Jungkook's memory away from him, wiping it so clean that the only things he were left with were only...
249K 9.5K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
2.4K 374 10
Murders are happening and no one has any clue why or by whom. With every murder, they get a note with a different rhyme each time. But suddenly the n...
10.1K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...