Healer • J. AVERY

By M_GREYSHOE

Yvonne Grey a kind and forgiving person that has lost the hope in real love and searching for the one to love... More

playlist
aesthetics
cast
〘001〙
〘002〙
〘003 〙
〘004〙
〘005〙
〘006〙
〘007〙
〘008〙
〘009〙
〘010〙
〘011〙
〘012〙
〘013〙
〘014〙
〘015〙
〘016〙
〘017〙
〘018〙
〘019〙
〘020〙
〘021〙
〘022〙
〘023〙
〘024〙
〘025〙
〘027〙
〘028〙
〘029〙
〘030〙
〘031〙
〘032〙
〘033〙
〘034〙
〘035〙
〘036〙
〘037〙
〘038〙
〘039〙
〘040〙
〘041〙
〘042〙
〘043〙

〘026〙

5.7K 125 13
By M_GREYSHOE

Grabbing the loose documents that were laying on the dark brown wooden table in the room of the room, Yvonne placed them in a corner.

Placing the back of her hand against her slightly sweaty forehead, the blonde leaned against the wall, proud of all the cleaning she had already done.

Cleaning because something kept her awake at 3 AM. Something called pregnancy, more specifically, a baby. That she was hoping to hold in 7 months.

A boy. A girl. It didn't matter. As long as she was allowed to take care of the tiny human being. growing inside her. Her life would be complete.

"Did you know our baby is as big as a raspberry, right now?" Jackson smiled, strolling over to the blonde by her side. "And last week it was as big as a blueberry?"

Yvonne shook her head with a grin covering her lips as the feeling of adoration filled her heart.

"No, I didn't, thanks for the information update on this pregnancy, Doctor Avery." The female replied as she placed the pillows back on the bed.

"It even has a cute button nose, how adorable is that?" He awed, pointing his eyes at Yvonne who was daydreaming. "Eve?"

"Y-yeah? I'm sorry. It's just. I'm so grateful you didn't leave my side. I'm gonna be a mom." She breathed, walking towards him, staring into his eyes.

"I'll make it even better, I'm never leaving your side, not theirs either." He whispered, placing his warm hand on Yvonne's slightly bulging belly.

"The hormones are making me say this again but, I love you." Yvonne felt a blush spreading on her cheeks as she placed her hand on Jackson's cheek.

"I love you too." Looking down at the blonde female, he placed his lips on hers with closed eyes and a heart full of love.

Releasing from the person she loved, Yvonne glanced around her room, biting the corner of her mouth.  "We can't stay living with Mer, there's no place for a nursery."

Jackson released a slightly deep sigh, placing his hand on his hips, and glancing in the room as well. "Then where do you think there's space?"

Yvonne peeked up from under her lashes, knowing there was only one place left. "Your place?"

Jackson let out a small laugh before noticing Yvonne's serious face. "At my place?"

Yvonne shrugged before nodding her head at the Avery with pursed lips. "I'm becoming a mom, you're becoming a dad. Isn't that normal?"

"I didn't say that. I'm just surprised you want to move in with me?" Jackson frowned, watching Yvonne's slightly annoyed face.

"I'm pregnant with your baby, we're a couple. Moving in is what people do sometimes, Jackson." The blonde girl answered as she walked out of her room.

"I never said I didn't want you to?" He replied as he followed Yvonne down the stairs, seeing Meredith and Derek together with Alex at the kitchen table.

"Problems in paradise?" Derek smirked, taking a sip from his coffee while Meredith gave him a playful glare.

"No, just having a deep conversation." Yvonne ignored Derek's question as she leaned against the counter. "About me moving out."

"Who's moving out?" A voice piped up before a curious Alex walked into the kitchen.

"We are," Jackson answered, noticing Alex's slightly shocked face.

"Do you have to? We can make some room for a nursery?" Meredith placed her empty cup into the sink, strolling over to her sister's side. "We all can."

Yvonne loved the fact that Meredith was the person to look for a solution. Even if Yvonne wanted to start a new part of her life. Meredith was going to help.

"Mer, I'm 27 years old, I'm 2 months pregnant, and in 7 months I'll be a mom. Don't start." Yvonne raised an eyebrow at her older sister.

"But a baby in this house would be so much fun, Eve." Meredith pouted, noticing Derek giving her a stern look, asking her silently to stop meddling.

"Eve, if you wanna get out of here with Avery over there, go for it." Alex winked, placing a hand on the blonde her shoulder.

"ALEX?!" Meredith scolded the brown-haired surgeon. "You're ruining my act."

"She isn't moving away to the other side of the world Mer, she wants to be independent, so let her." Derek lectured, getting up from the chair, and grabbing his car keys.

"Listen to Doctor Shepherd, the Neuro God. Right there." Alex said, grabbing his jacket and following Derek out of the house.

"You wrapped my sister around your finger, you got my sister pregnant, and now you're taking her away from here?" Meredith gave Jackson a small glare.

"It's my decision, can we please let this go?" Yvonne snapped, smacking her hand down on the kitchen table.

"I think you should let it go," Jackson whispered to Meredith, pointing at Yvonne's slightly red face.

"Okay, then let's talk about the baby itself." The older sister raised an eyebrow at Yvonne. "That's not annoying right?"

Meredith looked at Jackson who put his hands up, shrugging slightly.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Yvonne asked, knowing Meredith always found something she wanted to talk about.

"Are you going to be holding a gender reveal?" Meredith had a smile plastered on her face, gazing up at her sister. "That'd be so cute."

Yvonne rubbed her forehead, looking Meredith in the eyes. "Probably, I don't know. Maybe?"

"I think it's quite fun to do," Jackson mentioned, as Meredith gave him a nod.

"We'll see," Yvonne answered, taking a look at her watch around her wrist. "We should go."

"Go? Go where?" Meredith frowned, watching Yvonne take her handbag.

"Catherine."

"Mama Avery? Well, good luck with that." Meredith mumbled, grabbing the newspaper that was laying on the kitchen table.

"Well, thanks I guess?" Yvonne snorted, grabbing Jackson's hand and walking out of the house.

"You still want to move out of here?" Jackson questioned, watching Yvonne as she got in the car. "You're driving?"

"I have a license, so yeah." The blonde sarcastically replied, twisting the key in the contact before getting out of the parking spot. "And yeah I'm still moving out."

"This pregnancy made you stubborn, do you know that?" Jackson slightly laughed at the woman he loved.

"I do, and I kind of like it," Yvonne smirked, stepping on the break as the lights turned red. "Does your mom know my story?"

Jackson's body slightly froze, biting the side of his thumb, which made Yvonne nod.

"That's no. Well, I'll just have to explain my past once again. Understood." Yvonne presses the gas as the lights turned green.

"It's my mom, she's hard sometimes but when you get to know her, she's a supportive person." Jackson tried, placing a hand on Yvonne's knee, smiling.

"I hope so." Yvonne retorted, hoping the female Avery would be happy. Happy with what she was going to hear.  "I do."

Coming to a halt the blonde female her mouth slightly opened as she noticed the big house, surrounded by flowers shining under the sunlight.

"Don't say it?" Jackson begged, opening the car door on his side, and getting out. "Don't say it."

"This is so Avery-ish,." Yvonne gushed, leaning her arms on the top of the roof of the car.

"I told you not to say it?" Jackson frowned, grabbing her hand as they walked toward the porch.

"Can I knock?" Yvonne smiled, peeking from under her eyelashes up at her boyfriend.

Jackson pointed at the door, telling her to go for it. "If you want to?"

Yvonne placed her fist on the door and knocked it with a small amount of power.

"Didn't I tell you I didn't want an-" the voice of a female was sounded before the door opened and the voice came to a halt. "It's my baby and a blonde girl?"

"Mom please, this is Yvonne, my girlfriend." Jackson cussed, walking into the house with Yvonne following after she gave Catherine a small wave.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you, wait I didn't. But I admire your work." Yvonne rambled before Jackson slightly pinched her hand to make her stop. "Auch."

Catherine raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms, watching the Grey sister smile at her. "Nice to meet you too, do you guys wanna drink something?"

"No mom, no we don't," Jackson replied, still holding Yvonne's hand. "Could you sit down for a moment?"

"Why? What's going on, baby?" Catherine asked, pointing two worried eyes at her son.

"Do you want the sad side or the happy side first?" Jackson questioned, noticing Yvonne's nervous state about what she was gonna have to explain.

"Give me the bad stuff first, the happy things will give me a good ending," Catherine mumbled, looking at the two people in front of her.

Yvonne cleared her throat, watching the dark-skinned female in front of her with a nervous smile. "So, I'm Yvonne Grey and my life wasn't always easy before I met your son, he knows that."

Catherine moved her eyes to Jackson's but he just shook his head, wanting her to listen to Yvonne.

"3 years ago, I had a baby, a baby girl, Merrigan Lee Grey." Yvonne tried to push the words over her lips as Catherine sank into her seat. "She passed away, Oligohydramnios."

Catherine tried to say something but Yvonne held up her hand, wanting to tell her story all at one time.

"I left Seattle, so I moved to Paris for a year. I got pregnant because I was assaulted." Yvonne explained, a tear rolling down her cheek as it slipped into the corner of her mouth. "I found comfort in alcohol and drugs. But I'm sober. For 2,5 years."

Catherine cleared her throat, wiping away the tear that was going to fall. Yet she didn't let it see. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't know. No one should go through something like that. No one."

"I love her, mom. I love her and everything about her. She accepted me when I was new to Seattle Grace." Jackson stated, watching his mom nodding her head.

"Give me the good thing?" Catherine wondered, leaning forward on her elbows, noticing Yvonne's face slightly lighting up.

Not saying anything the Grey sister just placed her hand on her stomach and smiled at Catherine as Jackson placed his on top of hers.

"No- no. Jackson wh- what are you saying? Is my grandchild in there? Am I going to be a grandma?" Catherine awed, getting up from her seat and she sat down next to Yvonne, placing her hand on her cheek.

"For the next 7 months, it is." Yvonne smiled, gazing up at the female with tears eyes.

A heart full of love and adoration the female Avery kissed the top of her head and pulled her in for a hug.

A hug that said 'I've got you.

Everything is gonna be fine.

And that good things just began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
92K 1.2K 34
This is the story of new trauma attending Elizabeth Hayes, and how she will fare in the hospital that is Grey Sloan. We will see her build relations...
5.9K 190 15
•completed• edited• "Let's play a LoveGame, play a LoveGame Do you want love, or you want fame? Are you in the game? Dans the LoveGame" STARTED EDIT...
139K 1.1K 72
greys anatomy imagines