Partition (Larry Stylinson Sm...

Door lucozadediablo

Harry and Louis are celebs going to the same event. They're forced to share the same limo. Thank God for 5% t... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thanks

Chapter 7

3.7K 73 218
Door lucozadediablo

This is the finale. It's another long one, so get some food and a drink again. Remember to play the song while reading. Apologies for any spelling mistakes.
I mean....👅👅👅👅👅
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I move to his lower stomach, just above his jeans, and suck even harder, earning a hiss from him. I look up at him again, his head thrown back and teeth gritted. He's so pretty like that. I'm not going to last long.

I finish off the new bruise with a sucky kiss. I quickly undo the button of his jeans and pull down the zip. He's completely given up on trying to stay on his elbows. I yank his pants off as far and as fast as I can, I'm not waiting anymore.

Shit. His boxers don't even need to be off for me to see that he's big. I stroke his cock over the material, his hands immediately go to the sides of his head, fingers clawing at his scalp. His legs shift uncomfortably. I take the boxers off completely and all the air is knocked out of my chest.

'You had this in your pants the whole time?' I think to myself while looking up at him. I grasp for the base of his aching dick. I slide my tongue on the slit, gradually sliding it further back onto my tongue. Slowly, I start slurping on the head, completely covering it. He lets out semi-soft 'uhs' that seemed  unintentional.

His chest rises and his eyes roll back slightly. I take the head out of my mouth and tilt my head to the side to wrap my tongue horizontally around it and slide it all the way down. His exhales are broken and shaky with soft groans. I decide to engulf majority of his length into my mouth, receiving a louder low moan from his pretty, open mouth. I pump the base with my thumb, index, and middle finger, ranging with different speeds. He fists his hair harder, eyes almost closed, and back arching.

Louis P.O.V

Without stopping, he puts his free hand on my stomach and moves it up while tapping his fingers playfully. The gentle sensation mixed with the hard sucking sends a shiver through my body.  His hand makes its way up to my neck and his fingers slide throught the sweat. His now open hand drags all the way down, covering more surface area, and sits comfortably on my waist.

I feel like I'm going to blow any second now. His hot tongue wrapping around me and the wetness is just too much. And all of a sudden, I feel the front of my dick hit something. Did he just deepthroat? Harry does it again and a loud moan escapes my mouth. He did.

He makes a few gagging sounds that are pushing me closer and closer to the edge. I fist my hair harder as my obsene breathing gets louder and faster. I feel the back of his throat again but he doesn't gag this time, the back of his tongue rises and creates a tight hold around my cock. He does the same thing again but now pumps his hand slightly faster.

Oh shit.

A tight hand is squeezed on my waist. And now the overwhelming weight of build up feels like it's about to fall off of me. Harry gives my dick the most painfully hard suck and pumps me even faster than before. That familiar feeling bubbles inside of me and the longest, eruptive "oh!," bursts loudly from my body with inconsistent cracks. He pulls off instantly, firmly grasping my cock and leaning forward while he moves side to side. He quickly moves down and places his hot lips around me as the last of my come shoots into his mouth.

He pulls his swollen lips off and slides a hard lick on the slit of my sensitive cock to get all of the come into his mouth. The hot, wet lick makes my eyebrows tightly knit and a sound of painful pleasure leave my lips. Harry looks right at me and swallows with a low hum. I drop my head back at the sinful sight.

"You gave me a pearl necklace."

He says it with that same low tone from before, but it seemed as though there was slight gratitude in his voice, as if it was some kind of honour. I pull my head up and prop myself on my elbows to look at him. He's right, my come is messily spread across his upper chest. He slightly leans his head back, showing off his neck and collarbones and how it's splattered with glistening wetness. My glistening wetness. I want a six-foot painting of this view, and I want it in my master bedroom, I would never get tired of looking at it, it's too beautiful.

Harry slides his index finger up his neck where there's some of my come slowly dripping. He only licks a small amount and then crawls closer to me. Lowered eyes meet mine and my lips, he brings it up to my mouth, his gaze on me is almost hypnotic. I open my mouth and he slides the thick subtance on my tongue, pushing it closer and closer to the back of my throat. I swallow and give his finger a playful bite.

Harry P.O.V

He belongs in an art museum as the main piece, but only in the most exclusive room, and only I'm allowed to go in there.

He gives me this look, complete fascination and seduction, and before I know it, he's pushing me down with a strong force. I immediately wrap my arms around him and move my hands all over his naked body as our tongues meet. He grinds on me harder than he has before, earning a groan from me. There's only two layers of fabric avoiding me from being completely naked with him. Not for long.

I start hastily unbuttoning my trousers.

"Come on, big boy, show me your pretty cock."

An obsenely loud, pornographic moan leaves my mouth. He even looks shocked.

He just called me 'big boy,' I've never been called that before. But now I want to be called that for the rest of my life, but only by Louis Tomlinson.

I undo the last two buttons and he yanks both layers off of me in one go. "Fuck, Harry" he says breathlessly. Oh, say that again, please!

The cold air on my groin causes me to hiss, but the way he's looking at me takes all the attention away from that. His warm hand wraps around my shaft and gives it two hard pumps. I let out a painful groan because I'm so sensitive and I feel like I'm going to burst. He quickly crawls over and grabs a sachet of lube from the glass bowls. Oh yes, I can't wait any longer. I notice that the lube is cherry flavoured- typical.

He rips the sachet open and squeezes all of it onto three fingers. Fuck, I'm ready. He sits my one leg on his shoulder and pushes the other one to sit bent beside him so I'm spread open. Being completely spread open like this makes me feel vulnerable and slightly intimidated, but I have full confidence that Louis is about to rock my world.

He smirks up at me and then focuses his eyes downwards. I feel the slightly cold lube on his finger press against my hole, and it's embarrassing how much I'm reacting to it. He just strokes over the enterance, making my stomach waver from my shaky breathing. My God, he could just do this to me and I'd be satisfied.

The first knuckle eases in. My eyebrows tightly knit, anticipating more. He slides the entire length in and my chest flutters. He slowly pushes it slightly in and out and I can feel his gaze on me. I look at him observing my reaction as he places the tip of his second finger on my hole and rubs it just like before.

He takes it slow, pushing the second digit in only half-way. I look at him and then down to his hand, and he takes that as a sign to ease the rest of the length in. It feels like there's no space for anything more, but I want more. He holds them there for a few seconds and does small but fast pulses. I prop myself on my elbows and switch between looking at his face and his hand pushing his two fingers in me incredibly fast. Louis starts pulling them almost all the way out, pushing them in quickly, and scissoring his fingers before pulling them out again. High-pitched, broken 'ah's' repeatedly leave my mouth while my eyebrows tightly tense.

Suddenly, I feel that familiar slight coldness. He looks at me eagerly and I frantically nod. The first knuckle of the third finger tightly slides in and I drop my elbows. I grab at my scalp while looking up at the roof of the limousine as I feel majority of the third digit smoothly enter. He curls his fingers and recieves an unexpectedly, loud whine from me.

I lift my head up to find him looking deeply into my eyes. He leans forward, making the position even more intense, and swiftly wavers and curls his fingers. My head throws back, eyes tightly shut, and an uneven moan flies out of my mouth from the complex stimulation. A deep, pleadful groan from him dances over my stomach with his warm breath.

That feeling. It wasn't like the previous time he hit my prostate. His fingers wavered and curled fiercely, causing them to grind against my sensitive nerves and produce a strong shock running up to my chest.

And his groan- above my stomach, satisfying, and sexily loud.

He leans forward even more and I feel a hot, wet lick in the middle of my chest. Both of my hands grasp for his hair, and he gives me a long, fat lick with a hard suck at the end. Please hit prostate again and again and again.

"More...please."

He keeps his mouth to my skin and raises his eyes to mine, then lifts slightly away. "No."

My eyes widen. He moves away and slides his fingers out, earning a soft, painful moan from me. I quickly bring my upper body forward to sit on my elbows again. Wait, what? Why? What did I do?

Suddenly, his hands fly down to thighs and wrap around them to pull them up on his shoulders. I feel his face bury inbetween my legs and his soft hair brushes and tickles my inner-thighs and lower stomach.

A small lick passes on my hole and I yelp. He places hickeys, bites, and licks long, wide stripes from my inner-thighs to my hole. My body both tenses and relaxes at the same time. Louis grips the skin and opens his arms wider, encouraging my legs further apart.

He grabs the back of my knees and pushes them towards my chest, legs apart, and heels to the ceiling. He's got me even more open. He keeps his hands there and circles his tongue on my enterance, earning a soft, short gasp and whimper from me.

His tongue dips into me and I let out a cry. He does it over and over again, causing me to struggle to catch my breath. Both my hands slide down my front and reach for my angry dick and try to pump it. I give it two pumps and immediately stop. If I do that, I'll come immediately, but I don't want that yet, even if my body is screaming to burst. I need more.

I claw at his scalp as he slides his tongue deeper and deeper into me. His tongue circles, flicks, and curls inside of me visciously. This is the loudest I've been. He gives me an extra strong flick, and I swear that he just brushed my prostate because I produce the most unsteady cry with my neck extended from my head thrown back. He moans while still inside of me and I feel the vibration, which makes me shake.

The back of my knees are squeezed by his hands and he slowly removes his tongue. I hiss from the now empty feeling. He lets go of my legs and they fall to the floor, weakly. He gives me a look and reaches over to the glass bowls, but the second one. The one with condoms. Yes, oh yes, oh fuck yes!

Louis P.O.V.

I release my grip on his legs and watch how they fall limply. I observe him for a second and quickly go for the bowl of condoms and another sachet of lube. He lifts his head up and his eyes widen bigger than before.

I reposition myself infront of him again. I bite the condom packet open because my fingers are too slippery, and do the same with the lube. The condom is rolled on my greedy cock and the entire contents of the lube are squeezed on the whole length.

I look at him readily. He quickly turns over and gets on all-fours. Jesus. He looks over his left shoulder at me, with his breathing becoming slightly faster. He's so ready and I just can't take it anymore. I groan from this sight. I place my hands on his hips and he lets out a soft moan. Christ, Harry.

I release a short exhale. I steady myself and press the head of my hungry cock against his enterance. He tilts his head back and I hear a small, airy gasp. The head easily slips in and my breathing is becoming so shaky. I start smoothly sliding the length half-way in and long exhales come from both of us.

"Louis?"

"Harry?"

"Pull my hair."

I stop and my eyes wonder all over, trying to process what he just said.

"Please, Louis." The desperation in his voice causes me to close my eyes momentarily to repeat those two words in my head.

I grab a fistful of his damp hair just below the crown of his head and my left hand on his waist. His back arches as I slowly pull his hair while I move the rest of my length all the way in him. I hear him produce a short inhale and a long moan along with my own.

I still for a moment to catch my breath and get used to the tight feeling. I push my body backwards a little and slowly ease the rest of my length in again. I think I'm ready. I claw at his scalp to make sure I have a big handful of hair and steadily plant my other hand on his waist. I pull back my body and snap into him while giving his hair a sharp tug, a yelp and a groan come from the both of us.

The feeling almost makes me spill out. I can't come just yet, even though I want to so badly. I begin to slow down my thrusts, noticing the change in speed of our breathing. Harry still surprises me with his loud moans and arching back. His moans are so perfect. It's like they start off with a low tone and he slowly pushes all of the sound out of him, with it gradually getting higher towards the end.

I start speeding up again, needing the fast stimulation and tight pressure. I let go of his hair and go for his hips to make it easier to hold onto him. I feel my chest flutter and I immediately slow down again. I purposefully avoid his prostate with slow humps.

I hear Harry produce a frustrated growl and then angrily spits, "Fuck, just do it to me already!"

My head cocks back from surprise. Okay then. I kneel on one knee and put the other next to his leg. I pull my hips back until almost my entire length is out, squeeze my fingers around his hips, and throw myself into him while pulling his body towards me, charging right at his sweet spot. The loudest moan launches out of our mouths and his elbows buckle and he falls to his face. The sudden action causes me to momentarily shift forward, my length somehow going even deeper in him.

His arms slide straight forward infront of him, hungry hands grabbing at the floor as all effort is put into panting. The sounds I'm making are in the grey area area inbetween grunts, groans, and moans. I drop my head on the middle of his sweaty back, my face feeling the way his frame expands with every breath.

Staying in position, I start to move back and forth. My thrusts become more rapid and more desperate. "Touch yourself, Harry."

A muffled moan comes from under me. I gritt my teeth from the beautifully painful sound. I feel his ass move down slightly and I follow the movement. His knees are split even further apart on the ground than before, his arm moving from infront of him to under his groin. His eyebrows stitch and teeth show from a hiss as he touches his angry length to stroke it.

Slow strokes are wrapped around his shaft and fast humps are forced by my hips. Most of my weight is practically on him, my sweaty chest and stomach moving back and forth on his slick back. My right arm goes to his waist and under him to wrap my hand around his dick just below his hand. He's rock-hard and  dripping over my hand, I don't mind though, it's hot.

"Faster, Harry." I say breathlessly, yearning for his unstable sounds of wreckage.

Once again, he moans with such exhaustion, it's pushing me closer to the edge. I wrap my hand around his and he starts pumping it incredibly fast, weak whimpers and closed eyes present. Those sounds unconsciously drive my hips to snap into him harder and faster, my weird noises probably making themselves loud enough for the other drivers on the road to hear.

We go faster and faster, our greedy bodies ready for the explosion, and I can feel how close I am to the top of the ladder. The most dramatic moans are sent flying around us, continuously. My eyelids and chest flutter, my lips part wider, my mouth salivates all over, my skin rises with goosebumps, my whole being feels like it's shaking, and everything that's matter feels like it's drawing to my stomach in a ball that's expanding like a balloon that's about to burst.

Harry's gasping faster than before and yells out, "You can do anything to me, Louis!"

I've made it to the top of that ladder and am about to fall off, I've made it to the edge of the shelf and am about to be pushed off, and I've finally got the chance to scratch that itch.

The short rumble begins, and the most gut-wrenching, voice-cracking, window-shattering moan errupts from my throat like a volcano. I come inside of Harry with the strongest force I've ever felt and I swear that my ears are ringing. I almost collapse onto Harry, completely, but he releases a small, deep growl that develops into a loud moan that could crack a champagne glass. I somehow snap into an aware state of motivation to take advantage of this moment while still being partly in oblivion.

I quickly drop to the floor under him and my hair brushes his inner-thighs before I place my mouth around his pretty cock. An overwhelming amount of his come shoots into my mouth and the back of my throat. I instantly gag as some of it goes in the back of my open throat. I swallow all of in two gulps, trying to savour the taste as much as I can.

I gently hold Harry's hips and try to pull him down to lay on me. I'm definitely putting in most of the effort since he seems to have no energy left. Once his pelvis is on my chest, I grab for his shoulders to slide his slippery front onto me. The panting has slowed down and our bodies are completely limp against each other, the only noise being our breathing and a song vibrating through the floor.

This is probably the best type of relaxation I've ever felt, all that build-up finally released. A wave of realization suddenly knocks me and stress washes over my mind. We have to be at this event and we're probably less than five minutes away. I try to sit up, "Shit, shit, shit." Harry lifts his head off my chest, "What?" "We need to get dressed now." His eyes widen and reality clouds his face, "Oh right, fuck. Fuck." He quickly gets off of me and we scramble for our clothes.

We try to dress as fastly and effectively as we can while continuously cursing with every swear word possible. Our hair and skin look nothing like they did in the beginning of this ride, hair standing out of shape and skin marked with red and purple. Trying to put on semi-skinny jeans in a car is a lot harder than I thought. As I start lacing up my shoes, I notice Harry hastily buttoning only the bottom couple of buttons of his shirt, and how hot he is. I try to quickly button my shirt and tame my messy hair in the mirror. The reflection shows how he's putting his trousers on tucking his shirt in smoothy. He quickly untangles his suspenders and clips them to the front of his pants, I swiftly walk over to him and help by doing the back clip for him. "Thank you." "No problem."

The vehicle starts to slow down and Harry's fingers morph his somewhat damp hair into a more appropriate style. My blazer is put on and I dust it off to ensure that nothing is stuck to it. I sit on the seats opposite the drinks and he sits in my old place, we still look flustered from getting dressed.

The limo fully stops and the black partition glass rolls down instantly. Stan whips his head to us and says, "Please tell me you didn't get any stains on the fucking floor?," he says with full concern. Oh my God, he heard us. I feel my face and neck get hot from embarrassment and look over to Harry who's face is now tinted pink with wide eyes.

We stare at each other, lips parted, and genuinely shocked by what he just said. Since the both of us haven't said anything, I decide that I should reply. "Uh no, it's all good."

"Oh, thank fuck." Stan says with relief. "Okay, we're here, have a good rest of your day."

Harry and I look at each other momentarily, he looks like he's about to say something, but he starts to get up.

"Come over here, big boy." He smiles and crawls on the floor and kneels inbetween my legs.

"Yes?" He says, trying to hide his smile but failing.

"You're going to tell your manager that you're staying an extra night in the hotel, then call me when you get back and I'll come to your room." I slip my card with my personal number on it, in his pocket.

"Okay, I will."

I gently grab the back of his neck and place a playful bite under his ear. When I let go, his eyes are still lazily closed from bliss and a small relaxed smile on his face. He stands up with a gleam of excitement glistening in his eyes, and he gives me one last look before exiting the vehicle.

"Um, thanks, Stan. Sorry about, well you know-" He chuckles and replies with, "Don't worry about it, happens more than you think." "Okay, thank you." I make my way out and a constant smile plays on my face for the rest of the night.

........
*phone rings*

"Hey."

"I'm on my way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writer's note

Holy hell this fic is finally completed! Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting. And let's all thank Beyoncé for creating one of the sexiest songs in history that inspired this whole idea. Leave your thoughts on this chapter and the whole thing (details are welcome).Make sure to vote for each chapter and share it. 😉😏👀😜👅❤

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

22.5K 384 18
Helloooo my beautiful readers! I really don't know what I'm doing here, but like my friends told me to do this so here I am. so I write small cute l...
884K 8K 38
Larry one shots!! i try to update when ever I can don't forget to vote❤️ this contains sex so be ready :)
137K 4K 26
**COMPLETED** " It wasn't just an accidental meeting, It was Destiny " A family and an underground story Yn is a regular kid out side, who had a d...
35.7K 1.1K 8
Like most reacting stories, they're based on changing their future. Well this story focuses on educating the British wizarding world that there's mor...