Stars {Remus Lupin} ✓

By theweirdchic

Prequel to 'Little Wolf'. 'She fell so naturally into my arms, like a flower to the sun' -Atticus | MARAUDERS... More

CAST
ACT : ONE
1. REGRET
2. LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN
3. SLYTHERIN PRINCESS
4. SCARING CHILDREN
5. CAN I SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE?
6. PEACEFUL
7. WARM FEELING
8. WHY BOTHER?
9. PROTECT HIM
10. FULL MOON
11. CHOCOLATE
12. TEASING
13. NOTHING HAPPENED
14. CHOCOLATE, NEW BOOKS AND MINT
15. YOU PRACTICALLY KIDNAPPED ME!
16. HE KNOWS
17. BAILED ON ME
18. FOLLOWED
19. LOOK AT ME
20. THAT'S HOW I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A MONSTER
21. I'M NOT IN LOVE
22. POTION
23. SNAP OUT OF IT
24. STAYING AT HOGWARTS
25. I KNOW HOW STUBBORN YOU BOTH ARE
26. YOURS TRULY
27. BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
28. NECKLACE
29. YOU'RE BREATHING WRONG
30. I DON'T THINK MY BOYFRIEND WOULD LIKE THAT
31. MAYBE NEXT TIME I'LL KISS YOU
32. I MEANT WHAT I SAID
33. CATCHING POKÉMONS
34. BLACK LAKE
35. LILYPAD
ACT : TWO
36. BLACK
37. ACTING STRANGE
38. NOT THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE SORRY
39. FAVOURITE SLYTHERIN
40. PATRONUS
41. IT'S MY MUM
42. I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU
43. ENGAGED
44. CREEPY
45. WAY TO GO, DOOFUS
46. I DON'T WANT TO BE NEXT
47. I'M SORRY I DIDN'T PROTECT YOU WELL ENOUGH
48. I'VE GOT SCARS TOO
49. THE ONE
50. I JUST CAN'T
51. I FORGOT TO ASK YOU?!
52. WEREWOLF-NAP
53. LOVE POTION
54. STRANGE SIGHT
55. CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND
56. SWEATER
ACT : THREE
58. YOU'RE PART OF OUR FAMILY
59. HEAD BOY
60. TURN LILY EVANS INTO LILY POTTER
61. YOU CAN'T DRINK AND FLY
62. SHE'S DEAD
63. FRAGILE
64. RELAX
65. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
66. PREGNANT!
67. ARE YOU PRANKING ME?
68. BROKEN UP
69. WEIRD
70. FIGURED IT OUT
71. STUDY DATE
72. HONEY AND FEATHERS
73. YOU'RE RIGHT
74. GRADUATION
ACT : FOUR
75. I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN A TEST
76. I'M THE BABY!
77. THAT'S OUR BABY
78. TEN GALLEONS
79. KICKED
80. YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE ME
81. YOU MADE ME DROP MY SANDWICH!
82. SHE'S HERE
83. HAZEL IVY LUPIN
84. WELL, FUCK ME
85. HORCRUX
86. YOU'RE BEING SELFISH
87. THE CAVE
88. IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO GO LIKE THIS
THANK YOU!!!

57. CRUSH

8.8K 387 75
By theweirdchic

| CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN |

CRUSH.

"HOW ON EARTH AM I suppose to focus on my studies when there's a bloody war happening?" Cassiopeia groaned, pushing her fingers through her hair. Their end of year exams were already looming over them, however, so was a war in the world they would go into after their seventh year of Hogwarts.

"By reading that book, perhaps," Lily Evans replied nonchalantly, pointing to the book that was still closed in front of the Slytherin.

Marlene and Liv snickered as Alice stayed quiet, her eyes had been super glued to her Transfiguration book since the group of girls entered the library.

"How much revision have you done, Cass?" Olivia questioned, a teasing smile on her face. The blonde Hufflepuff knew exactly how much revision the Slytherin did; and that was absolutely none. Instead, Cassiopeia had been spending time with the Marauders, the girls or Regulus, and out of all of them, the only people that actually wanted to revise were Remus, Lily and Alice meaning that no revision ever happened.

That was until Lily and Alice ganged up on Cass, Liv and Marlene, dragging the three to the library for almost a full week straight. It got to the point where Cassiopeia would hide out in the Marauder's dormitory, however, a loved up James revealed the secret when a certain redhead Gryffindor asked him if he's seen Cass anywhere. 

"Probably more than you, Liv," The black haired girl said, mirroring Liv's teasing look before looking down at the unopened bottle of ink that sat besides her closed Arithmancy book, "I could've been having fun right now if it wasn't for that damned Potter," She muttered under her breath.

"Oh, come off it, Cass, he's not that bad."

That statement even caused Alice to finally stop reading, the four girls all looked towards the redhead, their eyes and mouths open wide with shock. Lily was casually writing notes down from her Divination class when she looked up, as soon as her green eyes spotted her best friends watching her with a confused expression she realised exactly what she had just let slip out.

"What on Earth did you just say, Lily?" Marlene questioned, acting as if she didn't hear her right with a teasing smile on her face.

Her cheeks suddenly became the shade of her hair, "Erm--I meant---I didn't--I--I didn't mean it like that."

"Oh yeah?" Cassiopeia raised her eyebrow, leaning back in her chair as she folded her arms, "How exactly did you mean it then, Red?"

Lily's eyes nervously darted across each of her friend's faces before they fell onto her school work, her hand fiddling with the feather part of her quill, "I--I--Well--I need to go to the bathroom!" She said in a rushed voice. Before any of the other girls could say anything, Lily had already shot out of her seat and practically sprinted out of the library, getting scolded by the librarian when she ran past her desk.

Alice, Marlene, Cass and Liv all burst out into laughter, their expressions genuinely happy.

"Well, it looks like our little Lily is developing a crush," Cassiopeia commented, her eyes sparkling with life as she took a glance over at the door.

Marlene leaned forward, catching all of their attention as her eyes looked between each girl, "Looks like we've got to play Cupid next year, girls."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 7K 41
[EDITING] clandestine meetings and longing stares... ( james potter x fem! oc / fabian prewett x fem! oc ) ( marauders era ) ( started: 07/03/22 - f...
243K 3.5K 48
The title says it all! Warning: Updates are hella slow.
54.7K 711 36
Title says it all people! I accept requestsss But NO SMUT Mostly male characters but I'm gonna try my best to do female ones as well.
800K 25.3K 36
"babe, if you don't wipe that frown off your lips, people might think you don't like hanging out with me." [sirius black x female oc] ...