I Wish( A Zayn Malik / One Di...

By ZaynMalikfan01

Olivia is a normal 21 year old girl who lives with her best friend . She crosses paths with the boys of One D... More

shoe store
Movie night
The Park
Meeting Alexa
Facing Fears
The big date
Strange behaviour
Terrible things
Yes , he is my boyfriend
Enchanted
He wasnt mine to begin with
DAMN YOU ZAYN!
Can we talk love?
Breathless
Like what you see babe?
We missed you guys
It's a surprise
How did I get so lucky?
Please Don't Leave Me!
Once In A Lifetime
Count Me In
You And I
Me And You Forever

Crazy mornings

99 5 4
By ZaynMalikfan01

Zayns P.O.V

I wake up the next morning to a cold gust of wind. Seems like we left the windows open . I look down and see Niall and Liam asleep on the floor . Louis is no where to be seen . I look to my side and see Olivia with her head on my shoulder fast asleep . I never looked at her much before . Her plump pink lips in a bit of a pout . Her curly brown hair all over her face . As I'm examining her features her eyes slowly begin to open . As soon as she sees me , she smiles at me and I couldn't help but smile back . Her beautiful hazel eyes glistens as she smiles . " Good morning Zayn " she says in a cute morning voice . " Good morning Liv" I say giving her shoulders a squeeze . She gets up of the couch and walks towards the bathroom , giving me a chance to examine her figure . She doesn't have the figure of most other girls and she's not as skinny as them , but I think she's beautiful . As she disappears into the bathroom and shuts the door behind her , Harry's head falls into my lap . I chuckle and pull on his curls ." Ouch what the hell mate?" He says annoyed . " Well good morning to you too Haz" I reply chuckling . Harry bolts up and looks around the room as if he lost something really important. " Zayn where the hell is Olivia ?" He whisper yells . I furrow my eyebrows and say "She's in the bathroom, chill bro " . He lets out a sigh of relief and sits back down next to me . " Zayn ?" He asks lost in thought . " Yeah Haz?" . " What do u think about.
Olivia?" He asks smiling weirdly . " What do you mean?" I asked confused . " She's great right ?" He replies grinning from ear to ear . " Yeah Harry she really is ... Why ?" . "You think she'd like me bro ? " He asks frowning a bit . "Maybe Haz , only she can answer than question . And if she turns you down , you know you always got me right ?" I joke. " Of course Zaynie, that's why I love you !" He jokes back and gives me a brotherly hug .

Olivia's P.O.V
As I get up off the couch and go to bathroom , I have a strange feeling . Like someone's watching me . I shrug it off and close the bathroom door . I open the draw below the sink and find a ton of new toothbrushes. I pick one and brush my teeth . I look in the mirror and see that my hair is a mess . I open up the messed up bun and put it into a tight bun . I turn the shower on and strip , letting the hot water hit my body making me relax instantly. After about 20 minutes I get out and wrap a towel around my body . I mentally slap myself upon realising that this isn't my house so I don't have any clothes . I open the door a bit and yell "ZAYN?" . "YEAH?" he yells back almost instantly . " CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND PLEASE?" . I hear footsteps shuffling and Zayn is outside the door smiling . " Zayn I forgot this isn't my house and took a shower but I have no clothes " he gives me a reassuring smile before disappearing . After about a minute he comes back with a pair of sweats and one of his hoodies . He hands it to me and I say " Thank you so much Zayn !" " Anytime love " he replies and smiles before walking away . I get changed quickly and put my hair into a high ponytail . I then apply some mascara and a bit of lipgloss before leaving the bathroom . I walk into the living room to find no one there . Curious , I walk into the kitchen to see Liam making breakfast and the other four boys patiently waiting . " Liammm is it ready yet ?" Niall whines . " Almost Nialler" he replies . " Just make sure it's ready before I die of starvation! " he jokes and the other boys laugh . I giggle a bit and all their heads turn to face me . They all smile and go back to what they were doing but Zayn pats the seat next to him and smiles . I walk over and sit next to him . Harry who is across from us gives Zayn a death glare but I don't know why so I don't say anything . After dinner the boys decided that we all go to the park nearby . We all agree and Harry drops me home to get ready . We were all going to meet in the park in an hour.

Authors Note
Like ,Vote ,And comment please guys

And thanks for the reads and votes so far , highly appreciated❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
59.9K 1K 24
17 year old Kaylee is faced with major problems after her friend leaves nothing seems to be going right. Problem after problem appers, then she bumps...
31.1K 647 32
Addison is your normal teenage girl. About to be 18, loves One Direction like most other girls, has a best friend. One thing is shes in remission fro...
76 1 13
When I was younger, I adored singing for my mother and stepdad, and nothing could bring me down. I saw my dad from time to time, but after the 'gift'...