Im-Yoo Household

By HyunieWriter

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are the proud parents of the Tzuyu, and the Twins Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Here are little... More

Author's Note
Just A Peaceful Day
Eomma's Meal
Hide and Seek
Morning Milk
Our Guests
Wild Animals
Date Pt.1
The Twin Plague
Date Pt. 2
The Bet
Proposal
Stuffies
Swimming Day
Imitation
Author's Note
It's Updated!!

Good News!

1.4K 28 1
By HyunieWriter

Hey Hyunie here!

So I got a bit of good news...a spark of inspiration came to me a few days, because I won't be updating Im Yoo for a bit...I have thought of a one shot that I am going to do and I hope all of you will support it.

It's not Twice though, it's a new girl group that I'm stanning right now...it's......

MAMAMOO!!!!!!

Yeah, I got intrigued by them and now I'm a bit of a newbie to the fandom, but when I saw Solar...I was woah!
yeah shock @_@
Then I got to know the main ship and it was MoonSun, I watched their videos and their real I'm telling you their like 2yeon!

So yeah back to the news and not about Mamamoo...well this is about Mamamoo so....

I am doing a Moonsun fanfic, well I'm gonna try to do it and hope it's good but I hope all of you can support it though, I still adore twice their the first GG I stanned and now my fandoms are starting to grow.

I'm rambling aish~~~ So here's a bit of a sneakpeak? of the fanfic I'm about to make.

I was inspired by Solar's singing of Temptation on the show "Who's No.1 now?' and I thought of a plot so I'm planning of writing it now, please when you read the fanfic ahm don't be afraid to correct me because I'm new to this fandom.

Well that's all for my good news!

Hyunie Out~~~

P.S take care and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 5.9K 51
Jihyo and Y/N are a married couple with two kids. Y/N is a manager in a big company while Jihyo is a rookie journalist. Their marriage has been going...
9.2K 423 50
This is a story about the betrayal between Mina and Chaeyoung "He's broken when she blindly believed in lies" In this fanfic, Chaeyoung is the same p...
19.1K 1K 15
Would you accept that the person you really love turned out to be the one that got away? Or would you go after her and make her your one great love...
15.5K 821 23
Nayeon left Korea two years ago with her whole future ahead of her. But things didn't turned out as planned. Now a single mother to a three month old...