And Action (Gream / DreamNotF...

By vixenleap

[COMPLETED] --- [EDITED; no longer containing content with Technoblade] Dream, the most popular gay porn sta... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3

Chapter 7

144K 3K 29.3K
By vixenleap

Warnings:

- smut

George slowly blinks open his eyes. Groggily, he sits up from his bed and grabs his phone, turning it on to check the time; 11:07am.

To be honest, George isn't really used to not having a work routine. Back when he had his bartending job, he'd have a schedule and the occasional day off. But now, it was practically a free-for-all.

But he did have to film today. He sighs and lays back down on his bed. Filming with Dream.

He wouldn't know how to act around Clay. The last time he'd interacted with the actor was when George angrily snapped at him before leaving without another word.

The last time he had seen the actor though...

Scenes of Dream fucking another dude flashed in his mind again.

And the smirk. The fucking smirk.

He feels a strange curling feeling in his abdomen. George silently screams. What is wrong with him, seriously?

His phone buzzes in his hand - it is in silent mode - and George looks down on it. A text from an unknown number. He clicks on it.

Unknown Number:
Hi George, it's Clay.

George:
How did you get my number?

Changed "Unknown Number"s contact name to Clay
Added Clay to contacts

Clay:
I got it from the President
I'm downstairs btw

George:
Wtf why

Clay:
To pick you up

George:
I don't need you to pick me up.

Clay:
It'll save you the bus money
Also don't we have a film together anyway?

George groans. Maybe he regrets accepting the president's offer. Maybe that $1000 wasn't worth it. But he had no job and this paid well.

George:
Fine.

Quickly, George does his morning routine, brushing his teeth, showering. He hated making people wait for him. George decided to wear a simple white graphics tee with some black sweatpants.

After grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl he had on top of his kitchen table and taking a bite, he leaves his small apartment with the apple in hand.

Once he reached the street downstairs, he instantly recognized the sleek, shiny Mercedes. It's owner must've had it cleaned recently.

He takes another bite of his apple before throwing the other uneaten half away. George takes a breath before opening the passenger side of the car and hops in.

Clay looks up from his iPhone and gives him a smile. "Hey." He wore a white tee with an unbuttoned denim colored dress shirt and black jeans.

"Hi," George greets awkwardly.

Clay starts the car and begins driving.

"You didn't have to pick me up you know..."

"I know," Clay says. "I just wanted to apologize for last time."

"It's ok," George stares out the window. Why was he apologizing? He did nothing wrong. It was just George being snappy.

They continued to drive in silence. He didn't know whether or not it was awkward or comfortable silence.

"So," George starts to say. "What are we filming today?"

"Uhh," Clay hesitated. "I'm not sure if you'll be comfortable with it."

George rolled his eyes. "I already agreed to it, it's fine. I'm not some virgin." Questionable. "I mean you already gave me a hand job, how bad can this one be?"

"Blowjob."

George turns to Clay. "Uhm, am I-I the one-"

"You're giving me a blowjob."

"O-oh." George turns away again, blush growing on his face. The car's side mirror suddenly seemed super interesting.

When they finally got to the company's building, they entered room #3. Cameras and people were already in there, setting things up.

A man in his mid 20s walks up to them.

"Perfect! You're both here," he smiles. "I'm the director for today." He grabs a clipboard from on top of a dresser. "Theme is blowjob; George will be an amatuer in this so he'll be treated a little roughly. Is that okay for you two?"

Dream looks at George first who nodded nervously at the director.

"Fine with me," Dream says.

"Awesome," he turns to look at the crew before turning back to the actors. "We'll be set up in a few more minutes." The director walks away to talk to someone else.

"Clay," George turns to him, eyes wide with fear. "I-I don't know how to do this. What if I'm... bad?"

Dream's eyes soften. "You'll do fine, just follow my lead."

"Okay, everyone take your places!" Someone shouted.

Dream sat on the edge of the bed while George kneeled in front of him, face facing Dream's crotch.

"And... action!"

George shakily reaches to unzips Dream's jeans. Surprisingly, Dream wasn't wearing any underwear. At least it made George's job easier.

George felt Dream's hand on top of his head, stroking his hair comfortingly and slowly pulling his head closer to his half hard dick.

George takes a deep breath before closing the gap and gives an experimental lick.

"Your got this, kitten," Dream says softly to encourage him.

George blushes ferociously at the pet name before putting Dream's length into his mouth, hands laying on top of Dream's lap for support.

Dream moans at the warmth that engulfed his dick. He could feel himself hardening at George's attempt at sucking and licking. Although it wasn't great - practice makes perfect - it was enough for him to get to full hardness.

It was a few minutes of George licking and sucking weakly at his dick. George wasn't able to fit his entire length into his mouth so the base of his dick wasn't getting the attention it needed.

Dream looks up to see the director giving him a cue.

The hand tangled in George's hair tightened and he pushes George closer to him, forcing him to take more of his dick.

Tears pricked at George's eyes and the hands on Dream's lap tightens it's grips. George makes a choked noise before he pulls away from his dick completely. He glares at Dream angrily, panting and tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

Dream's dick twitched. It was a hot sight, to see George choke and then glare at him, saliva glistening on his lips. He strokes his hair in apology.

Suddenly, George then takes his dick once again, this time sucking powerfully, bobbing his head up and down.

Dream gasps and moans. The pressure felt amazing. He could feel George's smirk on his dick that he surprised Dream.

Dream also smirked, evilly, at George. He starts to thrust in time with George's bobbing.

Tears pricked again in George's eyes. As George went down, Dream thrusted. He moans when he feels the tip of his dick hit the back of George's throat.

"Mmh-" George looks at Dream, dick still in his mouth.

Shit. Dream thought. He felt himself release precum at the sight. George was so fucking hot. Dream wanted to just wreck him. He felt himself thrust faster into George's mouth.

George closes his eyes and forcefully removes himself from Dream's dick. Half lidded, he gasps for air.

But Dream was so close to cumming, he needed it now.

Without giving another second for George to breathe, he grabs George's hair roughly, forcing him down his dick again.

George moans on his dick, vibrations adding to his climax. Dream thrusts a few more times before shoving his dick as deep as he can and cumming.

George's eyes widens in panic as he realizes he can't breath as Dream's cum went down his throat.

He pulled away quickly, coughing as spit and cum dribbled down his chin. His cheeks slightly wet from tears.

"And cut!"

After the crew leaves and the two actors cleaned up, Dream helps George up onto the bed and George lays down, exhausted.

"You did so good, kitten," Dream coos. He sounded apologetic, hand reaching to run his fingers through his hair once more. "Water?"

"Yes please," George says weakly, voice hoarse.

Dream gets up from the bed and grabs a bottle of water from the mini fridge and hands it to George, who gulped at it hungrily.

"Was I too rough on you?" Dream sits down on the bed, looking at him.

"A little," George admits, blushing again. But it was hot.

"You did great," he compliments.

"Liar," George rolls his eyes. "You've probably gotten better blowjobs."

Dream chuckled. "Well, yeah. But practice makes perfect," he winks at George. "Bet you've never gotten a blowjob before."

He rolled his eyes again. "Uh huh."

Dream smirks before sliding down the bed, head close to George's crotch.

"W-what are you doing?" George asks nervously.

Dream doesn't say anything as he pulls down his sweatpants and underwear, and George lets him.

Dream starts licking his dick that was half hard from filming. Once it was fully erected, he looked at George with a smirk.

"What am I doing?" Dream gives his dick a long lick, from base to the tip. George moans, throwing his head back. "I'm giving you the best blowjob you'll ever get."

Dream takes his entire length with no problem. George wasn't small, he was average. Dream was definitely bigger. The actor bobs his head down, sucking as his tongue pressed against the underside of George's dick.

George's hand found its way to Dream's hair, gripping it tightly from the pleasure.

"Ah!" George moans. "S-so good..."

Dream smirks against his dick and bobs faster. He swirled his tongue around the underside of the head and pressed down onto the tip.

"D-dre-" George interrupts himself with a wanton moan. "Hng- mm..."

The experienced actor deep throats him again and George let's out a cry as he cums into Dream's mouth. The hands on Dream's hair loosens.

He pulls off of George, a thin string of saliva connecting his mouth and his softening dick. Dream wipes his mouth, with his hand, grinning.

"How was that?"

George lays back down on the bed tiredly. "Great..." he blinks sleepily.

Dream scoots himself upwards, next to George and lays down, pulling George close to him, slightly spooning him.

George would've pushed him away if it wasn't for his sleepiness and the little skip in his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 13 1
When Dream goes to London to surprise George on his birthday and only now seeing each other IRL for the first time leads Dream into a constant knowin...
306K 8K 32
George finally gets to meet Dream irl only to be met with unexpected feelings that caught him off guard. (I'm not ruining the plot hehe, but expect i...
495K 14.1K 26
Major TW: eating disorder, suicidal thoughts/actions GeorgeNotFound, the 24 year old streamer, is struggling with an eating disorder. He hasn't told...
151K 2.8K 32
George tries thinking going to Florida for his birthday was a good thing but bad things just won't stop happening. From Dreams anger to being stalked...