๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐‡๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ
90.
91.
92.
93.
94. time skip
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
97.
98.
99.
S O N ร‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

13.

4.8K 239 200
By shaylawrites128

- Rodrick moore -
- Compton, California -

i groaned as i stretched out in bed. once i saw clearly, i saw that Vanessa wasn't in bed which made me get up because lord knows where this girl is.

"Vanessa?" i said as i looked over the railing looking at my couch and kitchen. i furrowed my eyebrows before walking into the spare bedroom still not seeing her.

i walked back into my room and grabbed my phone to text or call her when i heard light sobs from inside my bathroom.

"Nessa?" i opened the door and when i tell you my heart fucking dropped.

my eyes widened as my mouth hung open.

she was holding my gun to her head with her finger about to set it off.

"Vanessa!" i yelled as i ran to her and pushed the gun away from her head hearing the loud bang as it shot at the wall.

she cried as the gun fell out of her hands and she brought her hands to her face crying into them.

"what the fuck Vanessa" i pulled her into a tight hug as she sobbed. "look at me Vanessa" i rubbed her back. "why in the fuck would you do that shit!" i groaned making her jump at my
voice.

i sighed and pulled away lifting her chin.

"You coulda killed yo damn self!" i wiped her tears.

"that's the point!" she cried. "ion wanna be here! ion deserve shit just like everybody said!" i smacked my teeth.

"come on" i picked her up and brought her over to the counter sitting her on it. "you know i hate yelling at your ness but right now, i feel like i need to for you to listen!" i sighed running my hands up and down my face. "why! why did you take my fucking gun to do some shit like that!"

"because look at me rodrick! i'm a mess and nobody fuckin loves me!" she cried loudly. "i don't have a fucking job or a car, i can't go nowhere without you, my family fucking hates me and i brought so much stress to you!" her breathing hitched.

"nobody loves you, Vanessa" i walked between her legs. "Nobody fucking loves you?" i lifted her chin.

"nobody" she sniffled.

"I fucking love you, Vanessa Valarie Valor" i said as i felt the tears building up in my eyes. "I fucking love you" i restated with my teeth gritted as i tried to hold in my anger and sadness for her.

she literally pulled the fucking trigger as soon as i smacked it away.

what would've happened if i didn't?

"you do have a fucking purpose and i'm gon make sure you know that" i wiped her tears. "i ain't nothin like lawrence, Vanessa"

i felt the tears slip down my cheeks

"yo face? ima put a smile on that. yo hair? ima have it done. yo happiness? ima give that shit to you. yo body? ima take care of that. you?" i sighed leaning my forehead against hers. "ima love you" i pushed her hair behind her ears. "you fuckin hear me, Vanessa"

"i hear you, roddy" she sniffled as she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me tightly as she began to relax.

"just relax ight? i got you" i rubbed her back as her breathing hitched. "you can do it, ness"

-

- Vanessa valor -

i watched as roddy bobbed his head to his new songs beat while sitting at the island. he groaned in annoyance taking his headphones out before getting up.

"what's wrong?" i asked as he walked around the couch and sat next to me.

"i got writers block and i can't figure out what to write next" he sighed feeling on my leg.

"stopp you lil horn ball" i laughed pushing his hand.

"me? you always wantin to fuck" i rolled my eyes. "yea" he chuckled. "can i get a kiss tho?" he licked over his bottom lip.

"only because you look cute today" i smiled before leaning to him giving him a quick kiss.

"don't even play wit me" he pulled me back into the kiss.

he pulled me up on his lap making me giggle knowing that he knew exactly what he was doing.

what happened earlier today was a bad decision.

if roddy didn't walk in..

i wouldn't be here right now.

and i thank him for that shit.

we decided that it's best not to talk about it because the subject is just every emotional for not only me but roddy as well.

"lemme get at it" he said pulling away as his hands traveled down on my ass.

"noo" i giggled. "you ate it a few days ago"

"ion care i want some again" he flipped us over.

"roddy" i started to freak out as i covered my face scared as to if he was really gonna do it without my permission.

"shit Nessa i wasn't gonna do it if you really didn't want me to" he removed my hands from my face. "don't cry" he leaned down kissing my cheek. "please"

"you scared me" i sighed sitting up.

"i'm sorry ma" he fixed my hair. "i promise i wouldn't do that" i nodded.

"roddy about earlier.."
i started.

"yea?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"i love you too"

———————————————————————————

they pulled the L word out 😌.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.7K 34
"Hey Dad," Bria sighed. "I'm coming home." *TRIGGER WARNING; SEXUAL ASSAULT AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE* Chapter 10
3.5K 233 32
"ะฝั” ั•ฮฑฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” , ฮน โˆ‚ฮนโˆ‚ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮฑะผั” fฯƒั ะฝฮนะผ.. ะผฮฑัƒะฒั” ฯ‰ั” ะผั”ั‚ ั”ฮฑยขะฝฯƒั‚ะฝั”ั ฮฑั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ัฯƒะธg ั‚ฮนะผั”.. ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะฝฮนะผ , ะฝั” โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ัั”ฮฑโ„“โ„“ัƒ ะผั”ฮฑะธ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ฯ‰ั” ฯ‰ั”ัั” ะผ...
16K 668 13
" ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ , ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...
28.4K 1.3K 11
"Roddy, I'm scared." I looked at him intently while taking in my bottom lip nervously. His eyebrows furrowed with confusion, but soon softened after...