Spies Are Forever One-Shots

By actualbicon

This is a bunch of one-shots from my beautiful mind. A lot of them with be Curtwen. A lot of them will also b... More

Welcome
Reunited at last
Hello, love
I'm Right Here, Darling
The Next Generation
And now he was gone
You're scared of space, Curt
The Story Of Tonight
Coffee Shop AU (ish)
Into The Night
Flower Shop AU
Comfort in Crying
Please Answer Me
Why Do All The Monsters Come Out At Night?
Payment
You Don't Understand
Sometimes
Sparks

Curtwen As Dads pt.1

485 25 27
By actualbicon

(This is Curtwen again. They've been happily married for two years and they want a kid. They're not spies. That's the whole plot.)

(Set in modern-day so they're not illegal)

(Unedited cuz I'm tired so sorry)

"Hey, Owe?" Curt called throughout their house.

"Yes, love?" He replied, walking into their living room, where Curt was.

"Do you think we would ever have kids?"

"Well it would be kind of hard don't you think?" Owen joked.

"I mean adoption or something like that. We could get a little girl."

"That does sound appealing."

"Doesn't it? We could start a family."

"We could look at some adoption centers nearby."

"Great. We'll start right now."

The two spent the next couple of days searching through websites and found some very promising places. They saw some pictures of some of the kids at a couple of the places and immediately fell in love with one of them.

She was a little girl, around 6 years old. Her name was Cameron and she had dark brown skin and big, curly hair. She had the prettiest light brown eyes and a tiny little button nose. Both men felt like she was the one for them. They called the adoption center and scheduled a time when they could go in and meet her.

A week later, Curt and Owen were pulling into the lot of the center.

"You ready, love?" Owen asked Curt who was looking at the door in front of them.

"Ready as I'll ever be. This kid might become ours."

"And we're going to love her so much."

"You bet your butt we will."

"Practicing not swearing?"

"You know it."

The two walked into the building and straight to the front desk.

"Hello! How may I help you today?" The woman at the front desk asked them

"Hi. We have an appointment to meet someone."

"Name?"

"Curt Carvour-Mega."

"Right here. You're meeting Cameron?"

"Yes."

"Ok. You can sit over there. She will be out soon."

"Thank you."

The pair walked over to a couple of couches sitting in another part of the entrance room. Curt sat down on the edge of one and bounced his knee nervously.

"Why are you so nervous, love?" Owen asked him, putting a hand on his knee.

"What if she doesn't like me? Or doesn't want to be adopted." Curt asked nervously

"Curt, she will love you. You are the perfect person to be a das." 

Curt smiled at his husband and put his hand on top of Owen's. Owen looked around Curt and nodded in the direction of another hallway. There was a taller woman walking out with a little girl close behind her. Curt immediately stood up and walked to the woman. The little girl hed on to the woman's leg and looked nervous and scared. Curt felt the exact same way.

The girl was wearing a bright red tee-shirt with white rims. She had overalls on over it with some little tennis shoes on her little feet. 

Curt crouched down to meet the girl's height.

"Hello." Curt smiled at the girl. "Are you Cameron?" The girl nodded in response. "Woah. That's a cool name. Y'know, my name starts with a C also." He said in a calm, sweet tone. The girl revealed herself more and smiled slightly.

"Really?" She said quietly.

"Yeah. My name's Curt." He smiled at the girl who was slowly warming up to him.

"What's his name?" Cameron pointed to Owen.

"His names Owen. He's not as cool because his name doesn't start with a C." Curt joked and smiled again at Cameron. She laughed and revealed herself fully from the woman's leg.

"I'm going to leave you with these two nice men and I'll be back in a couple of hours. You can take them to the playroom if you want to." The woman told Cameron.

"So Cammie, can I call you that?" Curt asked. She smiled and nodded. "Great. Do you wanna show us anything or do anything in particular?"

"Can we color?"

"Of course! Where are we gonna go to color?"

"The playroom, silly. I'll lead the way." Cammie grabbed his hand and started leading him to the playroom.

During their whole first interaction, Owen watched fondly as Curt and Cammie bonded instantly. Laughing and smiling together and he knew right away that Cammie was perfect for them.

After a couple more hours of doing just about everything, the couple had made up their minds.

The woman they saw earlier came back to ask them a couple of questions.

"We'll be right back, Cammie." curt said, getting up from where he was reading Cammie a book.

"Okie Dokie." She replied sweetly. Curt smiled and walked over to where Owen and the woman were standing.

"Have you guys decided yet?" The woman asked them.

"She's absolutely perfect," Curt replied quickly without even thinking.

"We would love to adopt her as soon as we can," Owen added.

"You can take her home as well as most of the paperwork today. You'll have to go to the courthouse to get the rest and then you'll be all set.

"Thank you so much."

"Do you want to tell her or should I?"

"Can I please?" Curt asked enthusiastically. The woman nodded and went to walk away.

"I'll get your papers ready."

"Thank you."

Owen and Curt walked back to where Cammie was and sat down.

"Hey, Cammie? Can we ask you a question?" Curt asked slightly nervous.

"Sure!" She replied the same way she had been all day.

"So we were wondering," Curt gestured to him and Owen. "If you would like us to adopt you. We would become your dads."

"Really?" She replied quietly.

"Tes. But only if you want us to."

"She didn't respond. Instead, she ran forwards and into Curt's arms. There, she broke down crying and Curt just hugged her. Owen wrapped his arms around the two and they stayed there for a couple of minutes.

"So would you like that? For us to become your dads?" Curt asked again. She nodded enthusiastically and smiled while wiping her eyes.

"So I'm going to have two dads?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah. and we're gonna have a little girl."

"When can I go to your house?"

"Well, we can take you home today if you want. We'll have to do a bunch of paperwork and go to court but then once that's over, you'll be all ours."

"We're gonna be the coolest family ever!" She pumped her fist into the air and smiled.

"We sure will be." Curt smiled and stood up next to her. He grabbed her hand and the two of them plus Owen made their way back to the front desk. Soon, they were walking out with a butt load of paperwork and their soon to be daughter.

Curt got Cammie into the car seat they had set up for her earlier and made sure she was ok before sitting in the passenger seat.

"So do I call both of you guys Dad cuz that would get confusing," Cammie asked when they started driving home.

Well, you can call us whatever you want. Dad, daddy, papa, dada, pop. Anything you want." Owen said, looking at her from the mirror.

"Hmm. I think I'll call you papa." She pointed to Curt. "And I'll call you Dad." She pointed to Owen.

"That's perfect."

"what do you guys do for jobs?" Cammie asked about 5 minutes.

Well, Dad works as a drama teacher at a nearby high school and I'm a chef at a restaurant." Curt replied smiling.

"So you can cook really good?"

"It's really well and I like to hope I can."

"Can you cook us dinner tonight?"

"Of course I can. Do you have anything, in particular, you would like?"

"I dunno. Anything you think I would like."

"Ok. How about some macaroni and cheese. With pasta and cheese and some veggies on the side."

"Ok! Can we have carrots and broccoli with it? I really like those."

"Of course." 

The ride home was filled with more and more questions and soon, they were pulling into their driveway. Cammie immediately took both Curt and Owen's hands and they walked inside. They had a fairly large house with spacious rooms. It wasn't too modern and it wasn't too old fashioned either.

"Woah. You guys live in a castle." Cammie breathed. Her mouth hung open as she did a full 360 around the room.

No, Cammie, we live in a castle." Owen corrected her, smiling.

"So tomorrow, we'll go to the courthouse to officially make you our little girl, and then we're going to have a party. Just a couple of other people. It'll be your new Auntie Tatiana and Auntie Barb and their little girl, Izzy, and my mom, your Grammie." Curt told the little girl.

"There's more people?" Cammie asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah and they're all very excited to meet you. Especially your Grammie."

The night carried on just like this. With questions and answers and lots and lots of love.

<<->><<->>

Ahh, now my heart hurts. These two deserved so much more. I decided to make this Dad AU because they would be so cute as dads. This is only the first part. There will be many more parts of this so watch out for that. 

I know this is not how the adoption process goes and I'm sorry to those of you reading this who actually know what the adoption process is and got triggered by this.

I really don't have much else to say other than thanks for reading and have a good day.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 3.2K 74
❤️
225K 35.1K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
193K 700 24
its all in the title babes 😋
209K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc