The Next Generation

(So this is about the next generation of spies at the A.S.S. Let's just say Curt and Tatiana run the show now because I say so. So yeah that's it. It's also pretty gay. It might be very long.)

(Slight drug mention)

(Unedited cuz my Grammarly is acting up)

"Beth, please come into my office." An older Curt Mega called in Agent Beth Keero of the A.S.S. into his office one afternoon. She was the best agent in the agency and she knew it. She wasn't very arrogant about it but she did sleep well at night knowing she was on top.

"What do you need, Curt?" Beth had been there for a while and had bonded with Curt as soon as she joined. Curt saw himself in the young woman standing in front of him. 

"You have another case. You have to shut down a factory that's manufacturing illegal drugs."

"Is that it?"

"Not quite. The twist is that you'll be working with someone."

"Who?"

"Someone at MI6. Their best agent supposedly. Her over meeting with Tatiana right now so you can head over there right now to meet her." Curt handed Beth the file and she walked out. She skimmed over the case file while making her way to Tatiana's office across the hall.

"Hey, Tatiana. Curt sent me over here to meet the person I'm working with." Bet walked in to meet the eyes of her other boss. In front of her desk was another person sitting in a chair. she could only see the back of her body. Her hair and her back. She had long, chocolate brown hair that was tied together in a loose braid. From where she was, she could see a couple strands that had fallen out of the plait and that were hanging close to her face.

"Yes. Beth, this is Agent Katy Deleon of MI6. Katy, this is Agent Beth Keero." Tatiana introduced the two. Katy turned around in her chair to meet the eyes of Beth. Beth immediately took in all of her features. She had large, brown eyes that looked like pools of milk chocolate. She had faint freckles splattered on her nose and across her cheeks. She wore a pair of glasses that sat on the bridge of her nose perfectly. They were big frames with splotches of reds, purples, and blues. In Beth's eyes, she was perfect.

"Nice to meet you," Katy said in a calm, slightly posh voice. Her British accent was kind and sweet. She looked straight into the dark blue eyes of one Beth Keero. She took a second to admire the person standing in front of her. Her freckles were more predominant than Katy's and they were all along her cheeks, nose, and crept slightly up between her eyes to her forehead. She had slightly flushed cheeks and her hair was worn in a low ponytail, loose enough that there was hair hanging out of it. In Katy's eyes, she was perfect.

~This is just generally after their mission.

Curt could see the difference between the two after they returned from their mission. They sat closer together during briefings. Slight touches here and there. Beth seemed happier. Her smile was brighter and it reached her eyes more often. Curt was happy that she had found someone. He had watched Beth grow as a person and as an agent. 

"Katy, can I have a word with you for one second?" He held back Katy one day after a briefing.

"What do you need, sir?"

"Don't hurt her. If you do, I will hurt you more than you could imagine."

"I wouldn't dare. I love her too much."

<<->><<->>

This was shorter than I anticipated but I liked it. I hope you did as well. I'll leave you guys alone now. Have a nice day 

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))