Flower Shop AU

(Exactly what it sounds like. Inspired by a thing I saw on Pinterest. Owen owns a flower shop and stuff happens. It's kinda cute. There's some swearing in it.)

(Enjoy)

It was calm. Very serene. A pretty normal Tuesday by Owen's standards. Well pretty normal until 2:37 p.m. Owen was watering some plants when someone burst through the door, slammed a 20 dollar bill on the counter, and said.

"How do I passive-aggressively say 'fuck you' in flower?" The man, about 2 inches shorter than Owen with dark brown hair and a muscular build, almost shouted.

"Um, what?" Owen was very confused. It wasn't like they didn't get weird orders every now and again but this one was downright crazy.

"How do I passive-aggressively say 'fuck you' in flower?" the man repeated.

"Um, well, you going to need a combination of geraniums, which stand for stupidity, foxglove, which stand for insincerity, meadowsweet, which stand for uselessness, yellow carnations, which stand for 'you have disappointed me', and orange lilies for hatred."

"Wait, this is perfect. How did you know that off the top of your head?"

"I've had to send bouquets of these to my fair share of exes myself. Why do you need it, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh, I just found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me so I dumped his ass and here I am buying a butt-ton of flowers."

"That's a valid reason." While this was going on, Owen as walking all throughout the small shop to collect the variations of flowers. He wrapped them up in some newspaper and tied it up with a piece of string and attached was a small piece of paper in which he wrote, Fuck you. 

"Thank you so much. This is perfect."

"Any time. Though, hopefully, you won't have to again."

"Yeah. Hopefully." With that, Curt walked out of the store with a bouquet of 'Fuck You' in his hands."

<<->><<->>

I kinda like this one. I hope you did too. I don't have much to say other then good day.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))