ษชแด แดส€ส แด›แดษดแด‡๊œฑ; แด€สŸษชแด„แด‡ แด„แดœสŸสŸแด‡ษด โœ“

By mrslovettshoe

"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š?" "๐™’๐™๏ฟฝ... More

PLฮ›YLIฦงฦฌ
ฮ›ฮฃฦงฦฌฮ‰ฮฃฦฌIC
ฮฃPIGะฏฮ›Pฮ‰
PะฏำจLำจGUฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ำจะŸฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌะฉำจ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌฮ‰ะฏฮฃฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ Fำจะฆะฏ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ FIVฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงIX
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงฮฃVฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฮฃIGฮ‰ฦฌ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ะŸIะŸฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฮฃLฮฃVฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌะฉฮฃLVฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌฮ‰IะฏฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ FำจะฆะฏฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงIXฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงฮฃVฮฃะŸฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฮฃIGฮ‰ฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ะŸIะŸฮฃฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌะฉฮฃะŸฦฌY
ฮฃPILำจGะฆฮฃ

Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ FIFฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ

6.4K 324 141
By mrslovettshoe

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
===========

I WOKE up about an hour later still in Alice's arms, you would assume it would be freezing considering they're dead and it is but its comforting in a way. Alice was running her hand through hair and I let out a content sigh.

"Good evening. How was your nap?" I felt her chest vibrate when she spoke. I just shook my head and closed my eyes, I didn't wanna leave her arms, they were too comforting. Sensing this, Alice laughed, the sound vibrating through her chest again.

"Stop, I don't wanna get up." I spoke, my voice raspy with sleep, as she tried to get up. "C'mon, we'll go upstairs, more privacy yeah?" She questioned me, I nodded my head and got up, a frown covering my face as I didn't want to leave her arms.

We walked up the stairs and without anyone hassling us, we made it to her room. Alice closed the door behind her and quickly came up to me, as I had waited for her, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I looked into her eyes and nothing but love shone through it. She kissed me, her cold lips connecting with my warm ones, I kissed back because who wouldn't. My hands laid on the small of her back as we continued.

Alice started backing me up and we pulled away when I was pushed to sit at the foot of her bed. Whining at the loss, I tried to being her back but she just tapped my cheek and walked to her closet. Without a second thought my eyes widened because I knew damn well what she was about to do.

"Oh no... uhm... well would you look at the time, I think I have to water my fish. Completely forgot they breathe... water." My laugh was nervous and when I started making my way towards the door, Alice appeared in front of me in a blink.

She tutted at me and sat me back down on her bed. "Alice no!" I whined again, acting more childish than Emmett, and huffed responding to her giggling, "I'm not trying to be your personal barbie doll. Totally not for the 'you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere' type shit."

"You know, if you would stop complaining then maybe you could have a good sense of fashion and actually look good." She grunted as she continued to look through her closet. I gasped at her and dramatically fell on her bed.

"That hurt, you know damn well that I've swooned you based on my fashion sense." She laughed at me and mumbled a 'sure' which I heard clearly. "Baby, you know that my tattoos are to die for, that's what got you interested in the first place. They're a fashion statement."

Alice made her way out of the closet with a few shirts and pants in hand. She placed them on the bed and gave me a look, "Mhm, they are and unfortunately they're the only thing that's fashionable about you."

She moved between my legs and ran her hands underneath my shirt, I jumped not expecting cold hands against my stomach and sat up quickly. "Shit, cold hands!" I yelped out, she ignored me and removed her hands from my stomach to my face. Leaning down she gave me a quick peck and left her spot, "You better get used to it, you'll be with me for a long time. Now take the shirt off and we won't have problems."

"And what kind of problems will we be facing if I don't?" I stood up and stared at her with a smirk. Returning back a smile, she came back over to me and kissed me roughly. I wasn't expecting this but quickly came to my senses and kissed her back with the same amount of roughness.

She trailed her hands under my shirt and to my stomach again, expecting it this time allowed me to not be phased by it. She ran her tongue over my bottom lip asking for permission, I allowed her and the kiss became heated relatively quickly. Cold clashed with warmth and I found myself complying with everything she wanted.

She brought my shirt up and removed it, breaking away from our kiss left me dazed and a dopey smile spread across my face. But that soon fell when she whispered to me, "That wasn't so hard now was it?" She was referring to my shirt which was now off.

"Awh! Fuck you." I heard a booming laugh from downstairs and Alice replied, "The time will come." I looked at her with excited eyes.

"Can it be now?" She shook her head rapidly, "What! No!" Emmett's laugh became more apparent and it almost sounded like he was in pain.

"You started it." I mumbled towards her then I was hit in the face with a shirt. "Put that on and stop complaining." I started grumbling out incoherent words mostly along the lines of 'don't wanna be a stupid Barbie doll.'

When I finished putting on the shirt Alice handed me a pair of pants which I gladly stripped out of my own to put on. "Why?" I asked her as I looked in the mirror, it was a very expensive looking button up with matching pants.

"Oh! You look great!" I wiggled around in the outfit trying to get used to the  feeling of satin clothing against my skin. I've never had this kind of clothing before so it was almost uncomfortable for me to wear.

"But why?" I asked again being a little upset over the fact I was being treated like a three year old that couldn't dress themselves. "Because my love, you must look presentable in the future to match with me." She kissed my cheek as I looked at her through the mirror.

"You're a vampire, why can I see your reflection?" I pointed towards her in the mirror, her short stature made me smile a little even though I wasn't much taller. "I don't know." She shrugged at me and turned me back around.

"Why do I have to match with you, not that it's a bad thing but why?" She moved her arms to the back of my neck and pecked my lips. "People need to know that you're mine." Her voice was a little possessive, I don't know if I should be scared but it was kind of hot.

"People already know that, I kissed you today, remember? In front of everyone." She shook her head at my words almost dismissing them.

"Doesn't mean people will believe it." Now it was my turn to shake my head at her, "People don't mess with me anyways, why would you bother." She ran her hands down my chest and stopped them around my waist.

"You don't hear them, I do. You have no idea how many girls talk about you." She rolled her eyes in disgust, "Plus, take the fact that you'll finally look nice as a good thing. So when you meet the Denali coven, you won't look like a slob."

"You suck." My hands grabbed her cheeks and I rubbed them with my thumbs before kissing her. "But I'm still attracted to you." I said pulling away.

"Its the mate thing." She dismissed, I didn't move my hands as I stared her down. "Maybe, but I probably would've fallen for you anyways. Who wouldn't? You're perfect." She sighed at me and hugged me tightly.

"Babe please stop I can't breath!" I wheezed out to her, her strength is incredible now that I'm noticing it. "I'm sorry! It's just, you're amazing, you make me feel happy and I love it so much!" She apologized after releasing her grip on me.

"Its okay and I'm happy that you are." I gave her a big smile. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you." She whispered at me, bringing me down to kiss her again, which I gladly accepted.

A knock on her door broke us away from each other. "Can you guys stop being cute before I throw myself out of the window?" Emmett told us through the door.

"Don't you have Rose?" I retorted towards him.

"No she's out hunting right now." He sounded saddened, longing for the blonde woman. Alice laughed at him and he just walked away at a fast pace. "Why'd you laugh, I kinda feel bad."

Alice looked at me a smirked, "That boy is just as obsessed with Rose as I am with you." She told me while laughing again. "Change out into these," She handed me a joggers and a large tee shirt. "And we'll go downstairs to feed your human stomach, I can hear it growling for food." She pushed me away and walked towards the bed.

Changing clothes was easy enough and once I was finished I looked at Alice, she just stood up and grabbed my hand and we made our way downstairs. "The human needs food!" She giggled out to Esme.

Esme had already had food ready for me and gave me a smile. "There you are dear." Her motherly tone made me smile. "Thank you Esme." I replied to her kindness.

When I sat down, I started eating. Alice was looking at me while I was happily eating and Esme was doing the same. Finishing up my current bite, I looked at them curiously and asked, "Not to be rude but why stare at me?" Esme only smile while Alice giggled.

"Okay I love you both but that wasn't an answer." The words I said didn't process in time as Esme's smile turned into a very mother lovestruck type and Alice just awed at me.

Finally realization struck and blush started rising to my cheeks. "I- uhm- uh..." I was at a loss for words, but Esme and Alice didn't care, as they both gave me very strong hugs. "Okay- okay! Again can't breathe! I'm human!" I managed to get out before my life was squeezed before me.

When they let go they didn't apologize, I didn't think they had to, and we're extremely happy. Jasper had come down the stairs, Lucy following behind, and questioned, "I feel very happy and slight nervousness with embarrassment."

"Thank you Jasper." I said with my head in my hands. "What?" He replied back, "I'm only curious because I'm feeling that right now." He started defending himself by bringing both his hands up.

"What did you do to them. It looks as if you broke them.  I honestly have never seen Esme this happy." Lucy stated looking curiously at me then back to Esme.

"I- I, um.." I couldn't get my words out again and Alice had to cut in. "She told us that she loves us!" Her face brightened and she was extremely happy, the same dopey smile I had on before was now displayed on her face.

"Well that was pretty quick." Emmett's voice broke through, at that my face turned even more red. "Stop torturing the poor girl!" Esme scolded her kids and rested her arm around my shoulder.

Being too embarrassed to look back up, I decided that now was the time I hoped the ground would swallow me up, just to save me from this. A house full of vampires and I'm afraid of myself.

"Love, remove your face from your hands." Alice spoke in my left ear but I just shook my head at her, still not wanting to bring my head up. I felt cool hands remove my own and my head was forced towards their direction.

The coolness of Alice's hands had made me more satisfied to rid my face of blush, but looking back at her made me want to blush even more. She didn't mind my red face as she kissed me deeply for what seemed like the umpteenth time today.

"You're so cute." She booped my nose and let my face go, "I love you too." She told me with a dreamy voice. I looked over at Esme and she replied the same, "I love you as well dear, as much as a mother could." This made me smile, I enjoyed the feeling of making them happy, so I put my embarrassed behind me as sent them both a huge smile.

"Now finish eating, don't starve yourself with only two bites." Her motherly tone broke the moment and I nodded at her and finished eating.

"Can I just live here? It's much better." I asked with a hint of longing. Esme just sent a sad smile and shook her head. "No I don't think so as much as I would love you here. Your parents would wonder where you are."

"Why not ask them?" Alice then spoke for Esme, "It's not just that, it's the fact that, well I don't know. It's too early baby." She gave me a sad smile as well and I just nodded my head solemnly.

"C'mon cutie, let's watch TV. You might not live here but you'll be spending most of your time here, that's all I know." She sent me a wink and brought me to the living room where some of the other were. Only Jasper, Lucy and Emmett.

I sat down and Alice sat on my lap, her legs resting on the other side of the couch and her head on my collar bone. "Do I smell enticing to you?" I asked her suddenly, that had never crossed my mind fully until now.

Alice tensed and that's when I thought I had crossed a line, when I was about to apologize she had cut me off, "To be honest with you, yes. A lot actually. You're my blood singer, which means your blood appeals to me much more than others. However it isn't hard for me to control, but I would still love to-" She was cut off by Carlisle coming downstairs.

"Alice! Don't scare her." I jumped a little at his voice and Alice growled loudly towards him as he had scared me. I rubbed her back lightly to calm her down, which did work and apologized to Carlisle.

"No, I'm sorry. I asked the question, it's my fault, she wasn't scaring me." I told him with a small voice, he just sighed and nodded, walking to Esme and kissing her cheek.

"Uh, you can continue if you want..." I trailed off not knowing if she would want to continue. "As much as I can control myself, I still find it very appealing to taste you even if I'm on an animal diet." She finished with a huff and stuck her face back into the crook of my neck.

"...I love you." I hesitated waiting for her to respond. I felt her lips turn up into a smile against my neck. It did earn me a muffled 'I love you too' which sent me soaring.

I set my gaze to the TV as Emmett had a movie playing (I didn't know the name of) and kept my smile on my face throughout the rest of it. I wasn't paying attention to it as much as I was to Alice.

I reflected back to everything that had happened in the span of a month and how drastic everything had changed. It was a change for the better and I'm glad I wasn't as closed off as I was before.

××

Short chapter my friends, I meant to post yesterday but it didn't happen, to that I am sorry. This chapter is fluff filled, basically just a filler, there'll be a lot happening later. Hope you guys enjoyed and I hope you guys had a good day or are having one. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.8K 84
๐๐€๐‘๐€๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ| โ๏ธŽWhy are you so paranoid?โž๏ธŽ โ๏ธŽWhy aren't you?โž ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
408K 11.4K 55
๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘จ๐’” ๐’…๐’‚๐’š๐’”, ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’”, ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†...
618K 15K 21
๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ. ๐™ค๐™ง ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—‰๐–บ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—Œ. ...
14.3K 293 12
Originally on tumblr by me. Username: xetswan [First book] [Finished]