My life as a Shinobi *Naruto...

By KnightRolePlayer

A young ninja, with no recollection of who he is, or where he comes from, ends up in the Village Hidden In Th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Village Hidden in The Leaves
Chapter 2: Forgotten Memories.....
Chapter 3: Kidnapped.....
Chapter 4: Return to The Village Hidden In The Leaves
Chapter 5: Recovery
Chapter 6: Memories of a Forgotten Past
Chapter 7: Confession of Love
Chapter 8: A mission..... great T.T
Chapter 9: So.... this is what I am huh?
Chapter 10: Sasuke's here too, huh?
Chapter 11: Saphire....
Chapter 12: Returning home
Chapter 13: Facing the demon within
Chapter 14: The 10 weeks
Chapter 15: The 1st Day
Chapter 16: The 2nd Day: An important decision
Chapter 16: Part 2: The Girl I love is...
Chapter 17: Yuuki needs to know something important...
Christmas Special!!!!!
Chapter 20: A new ninja aboard! Part 2
Chapter 19: New ninja aboard!
Chapter 21: An unexpected mission
Chapter 22: Keeping an eye on Yuuki
Chapter 23: Got caught....crap...
Chapter 24: This is no longer a simple mission
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 24 Part 3
Chapter 25: My memories...
Chapter 26: The forbidden Jutsu.....
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 27: An unexpected event
Chapter 28: How do I keep getting captured!
Chapter 29: Home.....
Chapter 30: The Return...
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 18: A decision between Good and Evil

202 3 1
By KnightRolePlayer

Hey readers and fans! brotherdumas here! This chapter will feature a few more decisions Jin will make. Oh, and if you're wondering, these decisions do not affect the story whatsoever.

Enjoy! :)

Jin's POV

It's only been two days since Saphire died, but I still miss her. I dream about the times we spent together. But, I also have nightmares about what I think happened to her. Itachi..... that b******.

I stood up and thought: Should I go after Itachi? Or should I learn to 'forgive and forget?' Or should I do something else?

Go after Itachi: (Evil)

Kage's chakra flowed through my entire body. "I'll forgive them, after they're dead." I said, with malice.

The chakra went from my chest, to my legs, filling them with a surge of power.

"Let's do this!" Kage and I said, in unison.

I ran past a few buildings, and many people, and found myself passing the gate.

*Flashback*

"Jin?"

"Yeah, Saphire?"

"I love you."

*End of Flashback*

I shook my head, and kept running.

*Flashback*

"Jin, get inside. Hurry!"

Blood splattered.

"....tell your mother that.... I.... love .....her...."

*End of Flashback*

I stopped, and remembered how many important people I've lost, and all that has happened to me.

First, my real parents leave me with a couple who raise me.

My right arm flexed.

Second, the people who raised me, were killed.

My hand balled up into a fist.

Next, the girl I love dies.

My fist clenched.

And now, I'm going to get revenge. The fingernails on my right hand grow, and rip through the bandage. Spikes began to grow from my shoulder and forearm. The bandages burn, and fall off. They turned into ash, before hitting the ground. I examine my right arm.

It's covered in tattoos. They are shaped as chains, and are black. The skin is no longer grey and wrinkled. The spikes are red. The curse mark is visible, and that's where the chain tattoos are originating from. Spikes have also come out of my knuckles.

I feel.... powerful.

I began walking, and broke off into a

sprint. The chakra began pumping into me.

"We'll destroy those motherf***ers." Kage said.

"Damn straight." I replied.

I stopped when I found myself in front of a shallow part of a lake. A rock with a few seals are visible. I can't enter.

"Damn." I muttered.

"Seems like you found us." Itachi said, appearing in a puff of smoke.

"You're gonna pay for what you did to Saphire!" I growled, pointing at him.

He grinned, and said "Let's see you try." I ran toward him, but he dodged me, and said "Meet me at the Uchiha Manor. We'll fight there." He disappeared.

30 minutes later...

I arrived at the Uchiha manor. I can feel the dread this place emanates. I feel as if I'm being watched by the dead souls of the Uchiha.

I continued onward, and entered a large building. Once inside, I saw Itachi at the top of the stone steps.

"Are we going to fight?" He asked.

I nodded, and cracked my knuckles.

We charged at each other.

Our fists collided, and created a shockwave, that cracked the stone floor.

"Is that all you've got?" He asked, cocky.

"Trust me, if I did more..... It would tear you to pieces." Kage and I replied.

He noticed, and kicked me. I blocked it, and threw him downwards. When he hit the ground, I said "Black Dragon Style!" And fell towards him.

When I was about to stomp on him, he rolled out of the way, and punched my cheek, sending me flying to the wall.

"Ugh...." I grunted, standing up. I spit blood out, and coughed.

"I thought you'd be more powerful than this." He grinned.

I stood, and charged at him once again, and grabbed him. Once I had a grip, I threw him to the ground, and wrapped my right hand around his neck, and began choking him.

"Hkk......*choke*....gk!" He coughed out.

I began to growl, like an animal.

"Man.....ge.....y.....ko...." He choked.

"What was that?" I mocked him.

"Mangeyko Sharingan."

My grip loosened, and I fell to my knees, screaming in agony.

"AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!"

"Heh. You thought you could take me on? You thought you could defeat an Uchiha!? You can't! Don't expect to defeat me, let alone fight me!" He shouted.

I heard a door open and shut. Barely.

"Sasuke..." He said. I fell to the ground, and passed out.

20 minutes later......

Uhnnnn....... Ohhhhhh...... My head.... is spinning non-stop......." I slurred.

I stood up, hugging the wall, and began to walk.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sasuke asked behind me.

I spun around, almost falling over.

Sasuke looked beaten up. Blood was spattered on his clothes.

"Home...... " I said, with a little slur.

"Don't expect to leave alive." He said, drawing his sword.

I drew mine.

I heard the door open, again.

"Sasuke? Jin? What's going on?" Yuuki.

Sasuke then charged at me, and stabbed my chest "AAAGGGHHH!!!!!" I screamed, and dropped my sword.

KLANG! KLANG! My blade bounced on the ground.

"Jin!!" Yuuki shouted, then rushed over to me.

"I've finally defeated Itachi! He killed our clan! Aren't you happy I killed the man who destroyed our clan, sister?" Sasuke shouted.

"You monster....." Yuuki growled.

"Yuuki..... Dont." I sputtered.

"Jin. He...." I touched her face, interrupting her. "Yuuki.... don't be like him...*cough* .... you're better than this...*cough*"

Sasuke began walking down the stone steps, and left.

"Jin...." She said, teared up.

"Yuuki....... I...... I don't have very long to live.....*cough*.... Take this..." I took off my necklace, and placed it in her hand.

"Jin... I can't take this..... Please you'll be fine....*sob*"

"Good.....bye....... Yuuki.....Uch...iha..."

Yuuki's POV

He breathed his last, and closed his eyes. His head lowered. I squeezed his hand. "Jin... Rest in Peace." I kissed his head, and left.

Do Something Else: (Neutral)

I've decided to not avenge Saphire. 'Bringing fire to a fire makes an even bigger fire.' Both my demon parents echo in my head.

"Yeah, I suppose. Now, lets begin repairing my house." I said, picking up a hammer, and nails.

A few people volunteered to help with the reconstruction.

Even Yuuki, Naruto, Sakura, Ino and the others decided to help.

"Thanks, guys! I could really use the help!" I said, smiling.

"We're glad to help! Believe it!" Naruto said, energetically.

I chuckled. "Seems like he's more hyper than usual." I joked.

"Well, what do you expect from our very own knuckle-head ninja?" Kakashi laughed. I snickered, and everyone else laughed as well.

"Hey! That's not funny at all!" Naruto shouted.

"All right, people! Enough fooling around. We have a house to build! Now let's go! Move! Move! Move!" I announced, encouragingly.

"We're going to have to knock the rest of this over!" A middle aged man said.

"All right! Everyone! We're going to knock the house over! Got it?"

Everyone nodded.

"All right! One.. Two... Three!!!! Puuuush!!!" Every single one of us used all our might to knock this building over. It didn't work.

"Let's try it again! One....Two....Three!!!!" The building began to creak and moan, as it began to lean.

"Keep pushing!!!!"

"There's a child out front!" A woman screamed.

I stopped, and ran around.

"Kid! Look out!" I grabbed the child, and used my body as a shield.

CRASH!

Naruto's POV

"We did it!! We knocked it over...." Everybody looked shocked for some reason. Why?

"Hey! What's wrong? Yuuki-sensei! What happened?" I asked, shaking her.

"Jin. He was crushed by the house..... He tried to save a child." She said, shakily.

"No... No! He can't be dead!! He's stronger than this! He wouldn't die, for someone else's sake!" I ran over to the wreckage, and began moving the piles of lumber.

"Come on!" I shouted. And sure enough, everybody began helping.

"Ow!" I cried, accidentally cutting myself. "Stupid glass..." I looked at my palm. It went straight across my hand.

"Naruto-kun..." Hinata came to me, and wrapped a bandage around my hand. "Thanks." I said, giving her a smile. "Y-you're welcome..." She blushed. Why does she do that around me?

"Mmbmmmmbvmm!!!!" I heard something underneath me.

"Huh?"

A hand shot through the wreckage underneath me. "WAAAAHHH!!!" I yelled, surprised.

I realized who that was....

"I found him!" I shouted, so everyone heard.

We dug him out, and found him. He was covered in cuts and bruises. His clothes were torn. He was cradling the child. She was crying.

"Boo-boo..." She cried, with tear filled eyes.

"Shh......" Jin hushed her. "You'll be fine. Let me pull that sliver out. Okay."

She nodded, still sobbing.

"One, two, three. There! That wasn't too bad!" He said, holding a small piece of wood.

"Thank yooou." The child hugged him, and kissed his cheek.

"Aaawwww....." Everyone said.

"My baby!" A young woman, cried.

"Mama!" The kid called. She held her, and hugged her, and kissed her.

"Oh my baby! You're okay!" She looked over at Jin, and said "How can I ever repay you?"

"You can start by taking me to the hospital." He said, wincing.

"On my, you're pretty banged up!" She ran to a building, and in a few minutes, a few medics appeared and placed him on a stretcher.

The woman came back, and said "That was very brave of you to do that. Thank you."

"I just did what any man would've done. And, you're welcome." He said, bowing his head.

"Is Uncle Jin going to be okay" the little girl asked.

The medics ran off.

The lady said "He'll be fine. I know it."

Forgive and Forget: (Good)

"I forgive him. If I don't forgive, I might end up like Sasuke. Or worse..."

I said to myself.

I decided to walk around town. Considering its a beautiful day out. A cool wind blew. I pulled my hair back, and put a elastic band in it

I got a few waves, and greetings from friends. I waved back and said hello to them.

I walked towards the Hokage Heads, and used my 'Wings of A Dragon' jutsu to fly up to the top.

Once there, I kneeled down, made the sign of the cross, clasped my hands together, and prayed:

"Almighty Father, today I pray for a young man named Sasuke. I pray to you so that he may be forgiven from his sins. Show him your way. Lead him onto the path of light. I also pray that my friends be protected by your holy light. Amen."

I made the sign of the cross, jumped off the statue heads, and headed home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351 8 1
Alone and heartbroken, Naruto decided to get away from Elemental Nations and find someone to share his love with. Stuck in rain and thunderstorm, Na...
20.7K 416 16
This is a story about sasusaku post war and after Sasuke comes back to the village after his redemption journey. This also my first fanfic so some co...
1.6K 135 14
Ninjas, the most respected warriors in the world, keeping villages safe and taking on various dangerous missions. Samurais on the other are very few...
16.9K 532 7
When Naruto left the Leaf Village he thought his life will be filled with peace!!! A certain dark haired shinobi wanted him back!!! Will Naruto retur...