Heaven's Yeouiju ✰ Jue Viole...

By softkofi

In which Jue Viole Grace falls for a girl who is part of a criminal syndicate he is forcefully tied to. ➷ Flu... More

『0』프롤로그
『1』일
『3』삼
『4』사
『5』오
『6』육
『7』칠
『8』팔
『9』구

『2』이

768 48 54
By softkofi

Lemon-colored light casted a warm glow over (Y/n)'s figure as she fluttered her eyes open, her breathing a bit slow as her eyes made contact with the gray ceiling that stared back down at her.

Inspecting the area, (e/c) eyes glanced around, taking in all the details of her surroundings they were able to make out in the dim lighting.

Gray clock, black nightstand, white lamp...

This is my room.

The clear 'tick tock' of the clock disrupted the quiet atmosphere as (Y/n) tried to recall recent events. The question of how she got in her room ebbed at her because she was sorely convinced that she was lying on hard concrete just a few minutes ago.

However, whatever happened wasn't a dream and she was sure of that.

An annoying itch started to pester the young lady's scalp as she laid still under the thick sheets of her bed. Groaning in annoyance, she opted to scratch it but it was like her body was made out of stiff cardboard.

(Y/n) laid calmly, taking a few minutes to muster up some energy before doing the seemingly impossible. Raising her right arm, she slowly pulled it towards her head but something warm held onto it.

What the...?

Her body tensed up and she tried to adjust her to get a better look, but the light didn't offer any assistance as the figure was completely cloaked in darkness. Her heartbeat began to echo throughout her chest in rhythm with her growing unease. Not one soul entered her room over the past few years.

Just who is in my room?

Tugging a bit, her hand was exposed to the cold air as it was released from their warm grip. The disturbing itch and lethargicness was all but forgotten as (Y/n) hurriedly sat up and repeatedly tapped the lamp in a race to increase the brightness and expose the intruder's identity.

Looking to her right, her eyes softened in recognition as the once indistinguishable figure now had long, golden silk cascading down their back.

"Hansung."

No reply.

"Hey, Hansung?"

Nothing.

She let out a soft sigh, a faint smile taking over her features as she was amused at how soundly he slept. The warm light gave his skin and hair an ethereal glow, and she couldn't help but think that he looked so beautiful and peaceful, so much that she didn't want to disturb his sleep. Admittedly, when she was younger, (Y/n) had a strong affinity towards him which may or may not have slowly flourished over the years.

"Pocket: Visible Mode."

Maybe she'll let him sleep for a while if it was too early.

7:46 A.M.

Nope.

"Yup, time for you to get up!", whispered (Y/n) as she poked the dozing blonde's cheek, receiving only faint snores in reply.

"Hansung, wake up.", continued (Y/n), now combing her hand through his hair, strands of golden silk flowing between her fingers.

The man hummed in reply, comfortably shifting in his chair as he tried to burrow his face into the smooth sheets.

"Wake uppppp.", the girl said in an exasperated tone as she shook him gently.

Man, was he a heavy sleeper.

"(Y/n)?", questioned Hansung in a low, soft voice as he composed himself, his hair framing his face and falling down in golden waves. His eyes, filled to the brim with sleepiness, looked over at the girl sitting cross-legged.

"Yeah! You never really come over unless it's urgent, let alone stay overnight. So what's up?", spoke the girl casually, meeting his eyes.

"You're finally awake. Are you alright?", asked the blonde with a lace of concern in his voice, hazed eyes searching worriedly over her features.

"Yeah, I'm pretty fine.", answered (Y/n), watching him quietly as he covered his mouth with one hand, letting out a small yawn. The chair screeched against the marble floor as he stood up and moved her way.

"Mr. Lero Ro found you lying unconscious in the Middle Area's park square yesterday." Hansung started to gently unwrap the bandages around her head. "What happened?"

"Well...this might sound pretty dumb but I just slipped in the rain." (Y/n) lowered her head in embarrassment, letting her locks create a curtain in front of her eyes.

"What were you doing out there anyway?" The blonde collected the bandages in his hands before walking to the front side of the room to throw them away in the dust bin.

"I was looking for Lorelei, actually..."

"The abandoned child?"

"Yeah. Remember our agreement? That if I brought her here, all the expenses would be put on me?"

Hansung nodded.

"Well, that was the day she was supposed to come yet she disappeared... I don't even have one concrete lead to her...", (Y/n) spoke in a quiet voice as she lightly gripped the sheets. She could feel herself become more dispirited and distressed as she reminded herself of that fact.

"And based on what I found out yesterday, it's possible that the Workshop took her...", she managed to choke out as her throat began to tighten. The bed emitted a low creak as Hansung sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her, bringing her closer to him. (Y/n) rested her head on his shoulder as she relaxed in his embrace.

The Workshop was quite a sensitive subject to her, given her past. Hansung wasn't much of an affectionate person, but he felt the need to console her even if it was only a little bit. Contrary to what most people thought about him, he had people he cared about and (Y/n) was one of them.

"I-I don't know what to do now...", sobbed the girl, her eyelashes brimming with tears as she tried her best to keep them in. "She needs me."

"Do you think it's time for you to go up the Tower?", asked the blonde, looking at her with a kind gaze as he wiped her fallen tears.

"I don't have a choice. I just hope she'll be alive till then..."

Interrupting their conversation, muffled voices from the other side of the door grew louder and were followed by clear knocks.

"I'll get it." Hansung removed his arm around her and walked towards the door.

"Thanks.", sniffled (Y/n) as she wiped away at the remnant of her tears as to look somewhat presentable but more so to hide the fact that she was crying. She slapped her cheeks lightly and feigned a small smile; she wasn't really comfortable with allowing people other than Hansung to see her so vulnerable.

Opening the door with a small click, it revealed a tall, blonde haired man accompanied by a stout, red-haired man.

"Ro, I should have been the one to--!"

"It doesn't matter, Quant."

The two continued bickering, unaware that Hansung stood silently before them.

"Ah. Hamburger and Coke, it's nice to see you both."

The two stopped arguing at the sound of the coffee addict's voice.

"Oh, good morning. This is for (Y/n). Is she awake?", questioned Lero Ro, motioning towards the tray of breakfast in his hands. Meanwhile, Quant stood on his toes, trying to peek through the doorframe as Hansung blocked off most of the entrance.

"Yes, come in.", said the blonde as he stepped aside, allowing the two Rankers to enter.

"(Y/n)!", shouted the red-haired man as he rushed inside to greet her with the taller blonde following behind.

"Heyyyyy.", replied (Y/n) with a grin on her face as she pointed finger guns at the red-haired man who returned the gesture.

Walking over to her with a tray of Italian cannoli pancakes and a cup of milk , Lero Ro set it down on the black nightstand.

"We both prepared this for you."

"Ah, thank you so much, Mr. Lero Ro, and Mr. Quant.", exclaimed the girl in surprise, bowing her head slightly as she eyed her favorite breakfast.

"How're you feeling?", asked the blonde, tapping his cheek with his gloved finger.

"I'm alright. By the way, thank you for getting me back here. I wouldn't know where I'd be now." (Y/n) fiddled with her fingers as she looked at Lero Ro.

Quant, who stood silently behind him, spoke up, "How did you get in that situation anyway?"

"Well, I was looking for a friend of mine and happened to get up in a sudden storm.", answered (Y/n) briefly, not wanting to give any more information than need be.

"Ah, I see.", uttered Lero Ro, crossing his arms, not wanting to press her further.

"Be careful, alright?"

"I will, thank you both again. I really appreciate it."

"(Y/n), if you're hurt and in need of help, I'll be the one to save you! Lero Ro's had his turn already!", spoke the red-haired man enthusiastically as he jabbed a thumb in his direction.

"I hope I can count on you.", chuckled (Y/n) in response in his declaration.

"Alright, we just wanted to take a few minutes to check on you.", spoke Lero Ro as he and Quant opened the door to leave.

"Bye!", she responded in time before the door closed. Hansung Yu, who stood quietly beside (Y/n) the whole time, turned to face her.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

Moving to the edge of her bed, (Y/n) planted her feet on the ground before getting up and walking around for a bit. "Physically? Then yeah, I'm perfectly fine."

"Seems that two days was enough. Well then, freshen up when you're done eating breakfast. If you need me, don't hesitate to message me."

Humming a reply, she walked over and wrapped her arms around his frame for a few seconds, breathing in his light coffee scent. Ruffling her hair, Hansung returned her endearment.

Letting go, she spoke, "See you later."

The blonde nodded and pivoted on his heel, his loose golden strands flowing behind him as he exited the room.

Turning around, (Y/n) clasped her hands together as she focused her attention on the delicious breakfast in front of her.

"Alright, time to eat."

**Disclaimer: Hansung Yu is not a romantic interest.

- Lil Tato ❧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 307 18
Kurosaki Ayato was raised as a boy by her mother in order to protect her from the dangers that could lurk if others found out she was a girl. A traum...
22.7K 1K 15
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ⤷ IN WHICH HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO HE FINDS IRREPLACEABLE ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ BAJI X FEM! READER ST...
19.9K 1.2K 31
Disclaimer: I don't own Tower of God and the characters it belongs to SIU. The only thing that is mine is the plot and some of my original characters...
60.8K 2.8K 100
(Baam x OC x Koon) Born into loneliness and betrayed by his first friend, Baam enters The Tower of God with his second friend- the only one who seems...