『2』이

Lemon-colored light casted a warm glow over (Y/n)'s figure as she fluttered her eyes open, her breathing a bit slow as her eyes made contact with the gray ceiling that stared back down at her.

Inspecting the area, (e/c) eyes glanced around, taking in all the details of her surroundings they were able to make out in the dim lighting.

Gray clock, black nightstand, white lamp...

This is my room.

The clear 'tick tock' of the clock disrupted the quiet atmosphere as (Y/n) tried to recall recent events. The question of how she got in her room ebbed at her because she was sorely convinced that she was lying on hard concrete just a few minutes ago.

However, whatever happened wasn't a dream and she was sure of that.

An annoying itch started to pester the young lady's scalp as she laid still under the thick sheets of her bed. Groaning in annoyance, she opted to scratch it but it was like her body was made out of stiff cardboard.

(Y/n) laid calmly, taking a few minutes to muster up some energy before doing the seemingly impossible. Raising her right arm, she slowly pulled it towards her head but something warm held onto it.

What the...?

Her body tensed up and she tried to adjust her to get a better look, but the light didn't offer any assistance as the figure was completely cloaked in darkness. Her heartbeat began to echo throughout her chest in rhythm with her growing unease. Not one soul entered her room over the past few years.

Just who is in my room?

Tugging a bit, her hand was exposed to the cold air as it was released from their warm grip. The disturbing itch and lethargicness was all but forgotten as (Y/n) hurriedly sat up and repeatedly tapped the lamp in a race to increase the brightness and expose the intruder's identity.

Looking to her right, her eyes softened in recognition as the once indistinguishable figure now had long, golden silk cascading down their back.

"Hansung."

No reply.

"Hey, Hansung?"

Nothing.

She let out a soft sigh, a faint smile taking over her features as she was amused at how soundly he slept. The warm light gave his skin and hair an ethereal glow, and she couldn't help but think that he looked so beautiful and peaceful, so much that she didn't want to disturb his sleep. Admittedly, when she was younger, (Y/n) had a strong affinity towards him which may or may not have slowly flourished over the years.

"Pocket: Visible Mode."

Maybe she'll let him sleep for a while if it was too early.

7:46 A.M.

Nope.

"Yup, time for you to get up!", whispered (Y/n) as she poked the dozing blonde's cheek, receiving only faint snores in reply.

"Hansung, wake up.", continued (Y/n), now combing her hand through his hair, strands of golden silk flowing between her fingers.

The man hummed in reply, comfortably shifting in his chair as he tried to burrow his face into the smooth sheets.

"Wake uppppp.", the girl said in an exasperated tone as she shook him gently.

Man, was he a heavy sleeper.

"(Y/n)?", questioned Hansung in a low, soft voice as he composed himself, his hair framing his face and falling down in golden waves. His eyes, filled to the brim with sleepiness, looked over at the girl sitting cross-legged.