Neo and Oreo(Panda Faunus Rea...

By EybiSea

Y/n is a panda faunas, he is mostly called Oreo. His parents were Huntsman and a Huntress, unfortunately they... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Prologue
2
3
4
5
5
6
7
Bio
8
THANKS FOR 1K READS!
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
(3)(5)
4^2
5+3+2+4+3
18
19
20
I am still alive bois
21
21.5
Fanart
22
Fanart/Question
23

1

6.8K 101 115
By EybiSea

Y/n POV

After few days I fully recovered from my illness. I am so grateful to Ghira and Kali.

Y/n:T-Thank you so much!

Ghira:Y/n, we have something important to tell you.

Kali:We know that your parents is no longer with us anymore... And is it okay if we adopt you as our child?

*We also thank the Doctors and Nurses.

I began to tear up a bit and keep wiping it. I was sobbing and kept nodding.

We all hugged each other. I have a family again. I'm no longer lonely.

I packed out my things in my old house and moved in to my new family.

I kept my last name to honor and remember my family.

Ghira and Kali greeted me. Then I saw someone behind them.

Ghira:Blake, meet your new brother.

(*Note they will ONLY have a brother and sister relationship nothing more!)

Blake:H-Hey, I'm Blake. Nice to meet you.

Y/n:Nice to meet you too, Blake. I'm Y/n but you can call me Oreo.

Kali:Come, I'll show you your room.

Ghira helped me carry my things, then I settled in. It's a great place to live.

(Timeskip brought to you by Nothing)

Years later. I discovered my semblance it's called Yawn and Wake up. I still someone's aura and put it in mine then they became tired. I become more energetic then.

*This doesn't work on Grimms and machinery :p

My Aura is a mixture of White and Black.

Damn I hit puberty, I became more lazy, I always use my semblance to be energetic.

Kali:Oreo, I need you to buy somethings in the market.

Y/n:Sure ma.

I stood up and stretched a little. I grabbed the list on the table an-

Kali:And don't even think using your semblance young man.

Y/n:Wh-What are you saying Ma?! I-I'm not usin-.... Fine.

Kali:Good. Also if you find Blake tell her be home before night.

Anyways I put my hands in my pocket and started walking. I saw some of my friends along the way.

Y/n:Hey guys.

Friends:Hey Oreo.

Friend1:Want to play some games?

Y/n:Some other time, Ma told me to buy some groceries.

Friend2:Okay, see ya later Oreo.

I continued walking and head to the Market and I saw Blake and Adam.

Y/n:Hey Blake! Ma said be home before dark!

Blake:Sure.

Y/n:Hey Adam.

He nodded.

Adam:Don't forget our meeting next week.

Y/n:I know. I'm still gathering some intel. Anyways. I'm off to the Market, Ma wants me to buy some groceries. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1.2K 37
(Y/N) (L/N) went to Beacon academy at the age of 16 with his brother, Ben. There, he met a girl named Ruby, and begins to fall in love with her. Afte...
67K 1.1K 79
Kamado y/n is a boy who lost his parents becous of grimm attack and was adopted by a former huntsman known as Urokodaki Sakonji and was trained by hi...
50.9K 853 18
Y/N L/N was an average young man whose normal life drastically changed when he woke up in the middle of the woods, not knowing how he got there. Thin...
152K 3.3K 53
(Y/N) has always wanted to become a huntsman. Why? Because he wants to make a lot of money, but not for selfish reasons. He and his family barely had...