special | mark tuan ff

By mikoarch1ves_

"you don't have to be someone with a charming personality to make me love you" in which she won a raffle to... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
epilogue
thank you
tmi

chapter 21

442 14 1
By mikoarch1ves_

YUNA'S POV

time jump

2 months came by in a flash. in those 2 months me and the members kept talking through chat. they've been trying to invite me to hang out but i would often refused because i felt too nervous, in fact too embarrassed to be with mark in the same room. this month was exam season. i needed to pass this no matter what since i've failed almost every single one of my quizzes. the issue with me and the members all died down but i would still received messages from random people in my instagram. me and chaewon were walking down to the lockers and was about to leave.

"what am i gonna do chaewon? i can't review all the things we studied in the last 3 months in a week" actually no i didn't remember anything.

"it's your fault for being so 'i need to think'" i rolled my eyes at her and opened my locker. i grabbed my phone and all of my books from there.

"oh yeah mark messaged me yesterday and asked if you were doing okay, you kept ignoring his messages" even just a mention of his name i felt my face lit up.

"u-uh yeah i'm okay, i just forgot to reply back. i was thinking of him- i mean i was thinking on what to reply to him"

"mhm?" i noticed chaewon wasn't buying it. god i stuttered way too much.

"you're stuttering like a kid," i tried to fix my hair.

"tsk, tsk. i knew this day would come" she crossed her arms. i closed my locker.

"w-what?"

"you finally fell for mark i see?" i grabbed her wrist and walked out of the hallway.

"i d-do not"

"you're so red yuna, you look like you have a fever or something" she snorted. i hid my face with my hands.

"well congrats, you have a crush on mark tuan" i looked at her and let go of her hand and we stopped at the exit door.

"so what if i do? is this a b-bad thing chaewon?"

"of course it's not, i mean i fell for jinyoung for 6389 times already" i lightly hit her and we kept walking outside of the university.

"i shouldn't be falling for an idol, he's so hard to reach" i looked down on the floor.

"ehhh you're like practically friends now, it's not impossible you know" she suddenly snapped her fingers.

"ah i know! you should ask mark to tutor you!"

"what?!"

"yeah! isn't mark smart with math?"

"yeah i mean-"

"then go ask him!"

"c-can't you like tutor me instead?!" i was clearly opposed to this idea since i doubt i can even learn a thing with him, i'll probably just be distracted by his beauty.

"ya! i told you before i still need to review and my parents are forcing me to stay indoors and study during exam days" i whined then realized something.

"hey are you not being respectful to me?!" i saw the sudden face chaewon changed.

"b-but- you're just 4 months older than me!" i didn't really like chaewon calling me unnie so i just let her be informal with me.

"s-since when did you care about me being respectful to you? last time i heard you didn't like me calling you unnie" i knew that we were just playfully teasing each other but i didn't mind.

"since now" we both laughed.

"anyway i need to go, i'd ask mark if i were you or you'll fail!" she shouted to me as she hopped in her driver's car.

i sighed. i heavily debated whether to go home and try to study or go to their dorm. i knew myself too well and i know that i'll just stare at my books and not learn a thing. i put my hood up and sighing in defeat by my own thoughts, i headed to their dorm.

i know that i wanted to see mark so bad and give him a hug and shower him with affection but reality just sucks. i can't even reply to him now after i realized i do have feelings for him. wait, the other members can teach me! ugh i'm so stupid sometimes, no always. wait, what if their staff wont let me in their dorm and think that i'm a saesang? now i'm just overreacting.

i gently knocked on the dorm but no one answered. i knocked again but louder and the door opened.

"yuna?"

"hi bam" i gave him a small smile. "hey guys yuna's here!" i think my ears exploded on how loud bambam shouted as he let me in. "ow!"

"i'm sorry yuna" he kept apologizing to me as he sat me down in there couch. "it's alright bam" i chuckled, i kinda missed it here. i put my hood down and fixed my hair.

everyone gathered here and me and mark's eyes met. fuck. i instantly avoided his gaze as i felt my heart pounded hard.

"why did you visit yuna?" yugyeom asked.

"u-uh i wanted to pay back to the days i refused to go with you guys"

"but it's monday yuna, you have school tomorrow" shit, i can be a terrible liar at some times.

"are you guys busy?" some nodded and some shooked their head. i gave them a confused look.

"oh yeah yuna! pd-nim accepted the song you sang and said that your voice was so good and asked if you wanted to be a trainee!" i was shooked at what jaebeom said.

"me? singing? trainee? sorry but i'm not into that, i wanna focus onto studying right now" i refused but i was still kinda shooked.

"i figured you'd say that, he says you can come to the company if you change your mind" jaebeom gave me a eye smile.

"anyway i wanted to ask you guys if anyone of you can.. tutor me? i mean if you guys are busy that's totally fine-"

"oh sorry i can't me and yugyeom are being called by maneger nim, c'mon gyeom" bambam pulled yugyeom to a room.

"we changed roommates" jaebeom says.

"we're gonna go check up on coco, jackson hyung can you come with me?" youngjae asked and jackson agreed and they headed out.

"i'm working on a song right now so.."

"i'm free yuna, i can help you with your studies" i saw jaebeom shouldered jinyoung.

"you said you were gonna help me"

"oh right.. sorry yuna i promised jaebeom hyung i'll help him write some lyrics for our song"

"oh no it's okay i understand" they left the room and me and mark were the only ones here. great. i knew they set me up so that me and mark were the only ones here. silence was filling the room and i started to feel uneasy.

"i'll tutor you c'mon lets go to my room" mark held my hand and went to his room. i noticed that most of the stuff were his, maybe he has the solo room now.

i sat down on his study table and he sat down beside me. i heart was pounding crazy and i took out my books from my bag.

"chaewon told me you might visit here, i guess she was right" chaewon really told him, sigh that girl.

"she also told me you kept failing your quizzes in almost every subject" i looked down.

"don't t worry i'll help you so you can pass your exam" he held my chin and made me look at him. he gave me a small smile. even though i'm sitting right now i feel like im gonna fall cuz my knees were trembling.

"s-sorry if i bothered you guys and aren't you all busy?" he opened my notebook and looked at my notes.

"they gave us a week off since were gonna have a comeback pretty soon" i nodded slowly. i need to control my heart for a minute.

"when is your exam?"

"friday"

"we have 4 days, you'll do fine" he gave me a small smile.

"alright what subject do you wanna start?"

"probably math" i scratched the back of my neck. he opened my book and gave me a pencil.

"answer these questions first so i can see what you're struggling with" i nodded. i tied my hair up so it wouldn't go in my hair.

after i answered them i let him check it. "ah i see what's your problem, you haven't memorized all of the formulas yet so you're having a hard time" he showed me my mistakes and i just looked at his face as he was talking. he's so perfect.

"hey yuna," he snapped his fingers infront of me. "pay attention, i'll give you some food later if you listen and do well" i felt my face lit up as he noticed i was staring at him.

"i'm sorry.. it's just that your face is so distracting.."

"i mean-" i heard him chuckled. can the ground just eat me right now?

"you can look at my face later, let's start shall we?"

-----
a/n: i think this is one of the better chapters i wrote since the last ones ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 121 8
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." -Confucious What happens when Mark Tuan, 18-year-old nerd, after rejection by most popular studen...
966 20 3
(M) - for Mature Content Moodboard credit: https://saltee-alice.tumblr.com Pairing: Reader X Mark X JB Genre: Mafia!AU, Drama, Angst, Smut Warning:...
12.3K 415 25
"My paradise is where you are." He said. His hair tickling you as he buried his face deeper onto the crook of your neck. ...
91.7K 3.5K 27
"As days pass, I fall even more in love with you. But a day will eventually come that all those feelings will just disappear." I can't be in love wit...