Seeing You Not Seeing Me (COM...

By ariksbell

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐯... More

I.playing the invisible game
II.the jolly girl
III.what a chatty girl
IV.still playing dead
V.now you know
VI.Satan's apprentice
VII.pretend everything's okay
VIII.nightmares
IX. Alone together
X.have some mercy
XI. insecure and jealous
XII. Pierce thy heart
XIII.finally, after a year
XIV.you're sick, Jude!
XV.here we go!
XVI.a ball worth fighting for(?)
XVII.make love, not war
XVIII.you're a mean one, Dr. Moore
XIX.let's call it a night
XXI.where art thou?
XXII.can't get enough of you
Epilogue

XX.get some fresh air

6.6K 208 82
By ariksbell

Since that scandalous night, the nightmares have halted. Perhaps, no, scratch that, definitely due to how they spent their nights exploring one another's bodies.

Both were, indeed, grateful they're the only ones on the floor because if they were not, it'll be the scandal of the century.

"We should really control ourselves, my darling, " whispered Jude in her ears before lightly kissing her collarbone, his hands on both her thighs, his body hovering over hers one morning, both still fully clothed.

"Hmmm..."

"How about you practice what you preach, Master Jude," she murmured back later, opening her eyes for she had been awoken by her needy companion here for the nth time.

She heard him chuckle, "I'm serious, this isn't healthy, we barely get out of bed, you know," he added, adding kisses all over her bare neck and arm along the process, his hand lightly caressing her thighs.

"And I barely slept, and honey, your fault, not mine, I am merely responding to all these," she replied, stroking his long soft hair.

"Besides, are you suggesting we should have separate beds?" She teased, her voice pretend-confused then silently chuckled as he saw him stiffened, frowning.

"That's stupid," he responded, still frowning yet challenged. By that, eagerly, he sucked her neck, as if determined to leave a mark, then, thrust into her, against her soft thin frock, his usual morning arousal apparent despite the presence of his thick trousers.

Mari cannot help but let out a soft moan as Jude pushed against her, as he poured her with kisses along her jaw causing her to sigh and closed her eyes in pleasure, her hands traveling across his broad back.

A minute later, there was a loud knock on the door, causing Mari to open her eyes in alarm yet her companion, as usual, doesn't seem to care, instead, he continued his journey of kisses and his constant thrusts.

"Breakfast was already ready minutes ago. Are you guys already up?" Questioned Charles behind the door.

Mari chuckled at Jude's frustrated groan. Yep, Charles again. For some strange reason, it was always Charles who would come knocking when they're doing scandalous things. Well, at least he doesn't come in. Thank the Heavens for that.

"Mine's definitely up," Jude mischievously whispered in Mari's ear then lightly biting her earlobe which earned him a whimper and a laugh from her.

Jude seemed to forgot his brother's presence for he continued the whole dry-humping act and it was until both released when he said, "Be there in a minute, we'll just change,"

But no reply came from Charles. Perhaps he already left. In that case, then that's a first.

And so, that's how their typical morning starts.

Later that day, Jude together with Charles was walking along the corridor, Jude with his cane and Charles matching his brother's pace. They had just got back from Jude's office upstairs, discussing some settlements with their solicitor.

"I can't really say I'm surprised with your decision, truth be told," stated Charles, his hands inside his pockets.

Jude shrugged, "I'm glad you have the same sentiments about her,"

"Of course, though, be careful telling her this. She'll, well, you know, probably take this as an insult,"

"I know but I assure you, I don't mean harm to Mari, that's the very last thing I want," responded Jude with a determined tone.

"'Course you do, brother,"

And so, they continued their walk in silence until finally, they reached Jude's room upstairs.

It was Charles who twisted the doorknob and opened it and what stood on the other side of the door shocked him to the core, causing him to whistle in appreciation before he could stop it.

For there stood Mari completely naked, smiling mischievously, her long blond hair down but tucked behind her back and so, her bosom and her pink perky nipples are there for everyone to see except to the man who she did it for, her delicate thin waist is well-shaped, her slender fair legs, the blond curls between her legs, her pink toes, all are nothing but beautiful and mesmerizing.

"What took you so long, Master Jude?" Mari seductively uttered, her voice sweet yet sexual, one that Charles had never heard her used but wow, that's one hell of a voice. Lucky brother.

As soon as Mari realized that it was not Judge who opened the door, she let out a shriek and in deep panic, she shut the door, her milkish bare skin turning red from embarrassment.

And still, Charles stood there with his oblivious older brother whose brows are furrowed and Charles knew Jude's worried about what was that all about judging from his body language but Charles put his hand on Jude's shoulder, squeezing it.

"So proud of you, brother," Charles said, grinning, his mind still replying to what he just saw.

Jude arched his brow, "what the deuce do you mean?" definitely confused and agitated as if he wants to open the door and know what it's all about right now.

"Do you really want me to tell you and promise me that you will not punch me, I am serious, Jude, promise it," Charles replied, wiggling his brows in a humorous way despite Jude not knowing of it, still, it's fun.

"Just tell me, really,"

"Well, let's just say, Mari's all naked there, I guess she thought it was you who opened the door, not me, I don't know," Charles shrugged, half-nervous, half-amused.

Charles had the liberty of grinning like a fool when he watched the transformation of Jude. First from confused, too surprised, then to annoyance.

His brows still furrowed, Jude firmly responded, "Of course she thought it was me, who else?" Then, he groaned, frustratedly running his fingers through his dark hair, whispering, "Can't believe you're the first one to see her like that," as though Charles cannot hear him.

Charles laughed, clapped Jude's back, assuring him, "Don't fret, I'll go read the Holy Bible now," and with that, he began walking towards the stairs to leave him but he was halted when Jude spoke.

"And forget what you just saw, Charles, I swear to God," Jude exclaimed with such emotion, even using his Christian name to let Charles know he's dead serious.

"Yes, yes, calm yourself, geez," was the last thing Charles said before leaving Jude in his spot.

And with that, Jude entered the room, and even without the help of his cane, he managed to maneuver himself to the bed where he knew Mari was.

Mari was, indeed, sitting in the bed, now wearing a thick frock to cover herself, hugging herself due to embarrassment, groaning at her stupidity.

What was she thinking anyway? Completely naked in Jude's room and trying to surprise him when he entered the room and wrapped his arms around her. Ugh.

She dared not bother lifting her head when she heard the door open and shut, even when she heard his soft footfalls nearing her, even when she felt him sat beside her.

However, when she felt his warm embrace, she tucked her head in the crook of his shoulder, "I am so embarrassed," she whimpered, shutting her eyes but Jude just caressed her arm.

"Don't worry, Charles would surely pretend nothing happened," replied Jude, lifting her to sit on his lap.

"But I was so embarrassed and so stupid, you shouldn't let him open the door," Mari frowned but Charles just let out a soft comforting chuckle.

"Don't worry, really, not like Charles has some kind of photographic memory to memorize what he just saw and draw it for everyone to see," he whispered, kissing her earlobe.

"Okay because if he did, I'm sorry, but I have to kill your brother," she humored, laughing, trying to get Charles out of her mind.

"Be my guest," he humored back, grinning as he stroked her hair.

"Now, what is this all about you not wearing clothes? What are you hoping to accomplish?" He teased, pretending to be oblivious as he now caresses her thigh.

Mari had the grace to blush, hiding her face against his chest in embarrassment, "You perfectly know what,"

Still, he continued his game. " Oh, my wild little darling, but I don't,"

Releasing a not-so-frustrated sigh, she pinched his side which she was rewarded with his chuckle, "don't call me wild, Master," and the next thing they know, they're kissing and exploring each other's bodies as if nothing happened a while ago.

This continued for many weeks yet still, Mari's virginity is still intact. Truth be told, Mari's all willing to give it to Jude, the only man she trusts yet for some unknown reason, Jude seems like he has no plans on getting it which she decided not to ask any questions about.

They had just attended a ball, Charles insisted on staying since he was chatting with one gal but Jude told Mari that his head began to ache from all the talking and so, secretly, they left the ball without bidding goodbye to the men and women who kept asking the couple about this and that.

Mari remembered the shocked face of the chauffeur when Mari told him they'll be coming home earlier than expected even though it's almost already midnight.

When they reached their room upstairs, Mari, without any second thoughts, began stripping down to change into her nightclothes when she felt Jude behind her, his arms around her waist then even had the nerve to tickle her, causing her to, of course, laugh like a madwoman all while she's naked.

Then, the next thing she knew, Jude carried her, slumping her to the bed, then, while still fully clothed unlike her, he draped himself over her, showering her with soft light kisses on her bare skin.

"Didn't you say your head hurts?" Mari asked then let out a soft moan as Jude caressed her thighs then traveled his hands to her buttocks, cupping them, his arousal pressing against her thigh.

Jude did not bother lifting his head, instead, he answered as he lavished her, "I meant that, we need to go home because I'm horny,"

Mari chuckled at his response, "My vocabulary wasn't working well a while ago, don't worry, I'm energetic now," he added as he nibbled her earlobe, his thumb brushing her pink nipples, tracing them.

"Oh, Jude, we can't just leave just because you're horny," uttered Mari as she ran her fingers through his hair, twirling them to her finger.

Jude smiled against her boob, his finger dabbing her nipple, "But darling, we just did besides, you're horny as well," he mischievously groaned and with that, his finger slowly traveled to her folds which apparently, was damp, indicating her arousal.

Swirling his finger inside her dampness, Mari squirmed under him, moaning, pulling his hair lightly, then, he lifted his finger, tasting her dampness, grinning.

"I have an idea," Jude whispered in her ear, again, he nibbled her earlobe, his breath hot against her neck.

Arching her brow, "Don't you always come up with one when we're in bed?" Then smiled when Jude kissed her cheek, his hands now around her slender waist, following its shape.

"How about we spice things up?"

"Isn't it already spicy?" Replied Mari as Jude playfully cupped her right boob, lavishing her with kisses on her jaw.

"Yes, darling but how about I let you experience my world?" Suggested Jude hoarsely, and Mari just gave him a confused look, but perhaps, Jude got his desired answer when he stroked her clit with his finger, causing her to moan.

"But I already have long hair though I guess we could do something with the fake beard," she said, chuckling.

Jude smirked at her as he sat up between her legs, Mari just stared at Jude as he began to untie his cravat around his neck, and without any warning, he covered her eyes with it, blindfolding her, leaving her blind.

Mari was about to ask when Jude kissed her on the lips, biting her lower lip, "Just wait and feel my darling," and so, she remained quiet, awaiting his next move.

Meanwhile, Jude remembered the other cravats Mari placed on the bedside table since she was taking way too long on selecting what he should wear a while ago.

Kneeling in front of her naked body, Jude snatched the four cravats beside her, and one-by-one, he began tying her to bed.

First, her right wrist, in which he received a question from his confused participant, "What is this all about?" but he did not answer her and so, she did not ask further questions.

She remained steady and confused as he continued tying her other hand to the headboard.

"Spread your legs, darling," ordered Jude as he caressed her thighs and so, without any question, she did. Moaning when Jude stroked her clit for a second, teasing her.

Next, he tied her foot to this end and her other foot to the other end of the bed.

When Mari has her feet and wrists tied, Jude let out a satisfied sexual whistle, saying, "Good girl,"

Jude traveled his hand across her bare skin, satisfied that she's fully spread to him. His beautiful little darling Mari.

"Now that you can't see anything, you just have to focus on what you feel," said Jude, encircling her nipples, causing her to arch her hips.

"I feel so exposed, Master," replied Mari, moaning as he kept teasing her nipples.

"Only to me, my darling but don't worry, I won't hurt you, I swear. We're just trying something new besides, you're always so squirmy under me, I don't know where your boobs went sometimes," he responded, chuckling then planting an assuring kiss on her brow.

With that, Mari smiled.

"How I am willing to sell my soul to the devil to see you right now," he whispered, barely audible to her ears.

And so, that began Jude's little teasing game. First, kissing her on the lips, to her cheeks, to her jaw, to her neck, to her arms, then to her nipples and when she put her perky nipple in his mouth, he felt her squirming once more, thank God she's all tied up.

At the sound of her moan, Jude's cock hardens, deepening his already deep arousal. All he wants is to rub his cock to her dampness but that would have to wait. First, he needs and wants to tease her first.

He lightly nibbles her nipple, lightly sucking it like a child as his thumb caresses her other nipple, his arousal pressing against her bare folds. He let himself thrust which caused both of them to moan despite him still fully clothed.

"Oh, Jude," moaned Mari, wanting to clutch his shirt.

When he was finished with her boobs, his lips traveled down, kissing her navel, Jude could not help but smirk as he felt her catching her breath, obviously excited and when his finger stroked her clit, he let out a soft satisfied groan, grinning as he felt it was moist.

Jude doesn't need to part her cheeks because her legs are already wide open, feeling its moistness, without second thoughts, his head throbbing and his cock pulsating in overwhelming arousal due to excitement, he first smelled her folds, Mari bucking her buttocks as she felt his warm breath against her core.

"Oh God," whimpered Mari, biting her lower lip.

And when he let his hot tongue slide across her womanhood, she let out another cry. Without any warning, Jude attacked her core, swirling his tongue around, dapping his tongue against her bud, "ah...ah...ah..." rewarded Mari to Jude.

Mari cannot let out such emotions for she is tied, she cannot close her thighs due to the overwhelming pleasure as Jude eats her like a hungry child.

And when Jude was not satisfied with simply attacking her bud, he dared to enter her hole with his hot tongue, if only her hands were not tied, she would've pulled his hair in pleasure.

He entered and explored her hole as if he was finding something inside, all while his hands squeezed her buttocks, then, when his fingers traveled to her nipples, stroking it, lightly pinching it, Mari knew it was all too much. She felt like she'll pass out from pleasure.

"Ah...Ro-Jude...ah...Master, please," begged Mari even though she doesn't have a clue what she's begging but Jude seems to know it for while his mouth still wrapped around her damp throbbing folds, he began sucking it, as if taking her life out of her in the process.

"Jude...oh God...oh God...Ma-master Jude...oh God..." moaned Mari, meeting his mouth, pressing it harder against him, her face distorted, her body all sweaty, as her legs continuously moved.

Even when she cummed, shouting his name, still, Jude did not halt. He continued eating her, nibbling her clit, licking her release just like what she did to him every time she gave him a mind-blowing blowjob.

But, unlike Mari, whenever Jude goes down to her, whenever he feasts at her womanhood, he doesn't talk much. He only talks when he's finished, indeed, very unlike Mari who can't seem to shut up as she wrapped her mouth around his shaft, as she sucks it.

"You really are my favorite juice," whispered Jude to Mari, nibbling her lower lip. He was rewarded with her chuckle.

"Now, get all these ties off, Master," said Mari but she felt Jude shook his head against her, and she was about to ask when she heard him, "Not yet, my darling, the show's not finished yet,"

And with that, Jude began stripping off, from his head to toe, leaving him fully naked like Mari and when he draped himself over her, he was satisfied with her reaction, especially when his very, very, very aroused shaft came to contact with her folds.

Still cannot see anything, with her hands and feet still tied, leaving her widely spread, as if offering herself to him, Mari could only focus on his every movement, on his sharp intakes of breaths, of his nails, digging in her buttocks, on his tongue sliding across her boobs then staying on her nipple.

And without any warning, he positioned his hardness in front of her widely spread dampness, and as if asking permission, he knocked on her clit with his shaft, and with that, he began sliding his throbbing dick across her folds, yet, as expected, like before, never did he entered her, only sliding it across hers.

Still, the act brought so much pleasure, her bud crashing against his hardness as he sucked her nipples, his hands caressing her waist then her thighs.

All Mari could do is moan and moan and moan, "Fu-fuck," grunted Jude as he fastened his slides. God knows how much he wanted to enter her little hole but he doesn't have any rights to. He can't though he fucking wants to.

Since her hands and feet are tied, all she could do to them is clench them, moaning, biting her lip as her folds are parted widely, welcoming Jude's hardness.

"Oh, Jude...ah...ah...ah...," she moaned, her mouth opened widely than was forced to closed it when Jude silenced her with his kiss, his tongue running across her teeth, battling with her tongue as he kept on sliding up and down with such force and hunger, his hands on her waist, his chest against her nipples.

And when she did cummed, Jude nibbled her earlobe but still, he hadn't cummed and so, he kept sliding his shaft against her folds.

Jude's sexual hoarse grunts continued, his sweat dropping to her chest as he kept on sliding his shaft, "oh, Mari," he moaned.

Mari grit her teeth in pleasure, as he kept slamming against hers, her boobs bouncing, "Ma-master, please," she begged once more.

Despite her soreness, Mari could feel another building pleasure and when she gave in when again, she cummed, that's when he finally cummed, shuddering over her, his hot breath against her collarbone, catching their breaths, their sweats mixing in.

After a minute, he finally united the ties, starting with her blindfold then to her hands then her feet.

Now, with his arm as her pillow, facing each other, Mari playing with his chest hair, Jude's other hand casually cupped her buttock.

"Now, did that spiced up our bedroom secrets?" Asked Jude, hoarsely, grinning.

Mari lifted her head to look at him, "definitely hell-worthy," giggled Mari, causing him to ruffle her hair.

"Oh, God, what did I do to deserve you?" He uttered, nibbling her earlobe once more than kissing her neck causing her to laugh.

He just can't believe the most amazing girl is in his arms.

Leaning in, whispering to his ears, she said, "Well, you do have a big dick, you know,"

At that, Jude's jaw dropped, tightening his hold around the feisty little thing, as if determined not to let her go. "Where did you learn to talk like that?" He asked, laughing, ruffling her hair but he just felt her pressed her cheek to his chest closer, definitely out of regret knowing Mari.

A moment later, as Mari listened to his heartbeat, Jude stroking her waist, she whispered, "Master, wouldn't it be better if you just go with it?"

Jude arched his brow, he didn't need to ask her what she meant, for he knew it already, "But you see, darling, I can't take your virginity."

"But don't you think you already took it with all the things we've done?" She asked, still caressing his chest hair.

He frowns, looking all guilty, and stops caressing her for a moment, "I know but I can't, my darling, please don't ask me why," he sounds so defeated.

"But I love you," she said. No turning back now for, in the first place, she knew it's what she truly feels.

She watched Jude's reaction. First, he was delighted when he was sad, confusing her.

"Don't you love me too?" Asked Mari, taking all her strength not to cry. Truth is, she thought all this time, Jude reciprocates her feelings without mentioning them but as it turns out, she's wrong.

"Oh, darling," was his reply, giving a heart-rending sad smile.

Oh, how she'd been a fool to offer herself, her body, and her heart yet Mari does not regret it one bit.

She would gladly redo it all again, despite knowing that whatever she does, Jude will not love her back.

Biting her lip, she waited for his answer. He closed his eyes, as if in deep pain, stroked her hair, and weakly said, "Oh, darling, I don't deserve your love," not answering her question.

" What are you talking about? You are-"

"What? Brilliant? Funny? Kind? Come on, darling, we both know that isn't true. You-you deserve someone better, someone, who is actually brilliant, kind, funny and handsome," he cuts in, brushing her cheek as if persuading her but she shook her head.

Mari wanted to argue back yet found that she doesn't have any energy to, and so, she simply just returned his embrace, their naked bodies coming in contact as she rested her cheek against her bare chest.

Tomorrow, tomorrow she'll persuade him.

Jude, in return, tightened his embrace around her. Silence enveloped the whole room, nobody dared to break the ice.

And when Jude felt her tears against his chest, all Jude could do was stroke her hair, comforting her with actions, not with words, in fear he'll say something he'll regret.

For once, Jude will do the right thing. He'll do it despite how heartbreaking it is, he'll do it for the girl in his arms, for his darling little Mari, for the woman he loves, to the woman he offers his heart, soul, and mind.

Oh, how happy he was when he heard her proclaim her love to him, to actually hear her reciprocate his undying love yet he knew this isn't right. He cannot let her suffer.

How he wanted to cry in happiness, to rain her with kisses and shout at the top of his lungs that he fucking loves her, that he cannot live without her.

He cannot force her into marriage and forever take care of an invalid like him. He cannot digest the idea of him being a burden, a response to her for she'd already been through so much. He needs to let her go, let her find a suitable husband, a man who is actually brilliant, kind, handsome, unlike him.

How it pains him to the very, very core to imagine her smiling, laughing, caressing, comforting another man. The idea makes him wanna wail and kill himself. He just can't imagine it.

Yet, he knew it's for the best. The best thing he could ever give her is her freedom, her virginity. He cannot take that away from her future husband. A man who is not him and will never be him.

A few hours later, when he was sure Mari was already fast asleep, silently, he slipped away from her and left.

Just before that, he cupped her cheek, kissed her on the lips to which she sheepishly responded, murmuring his name, and with that, he wholeheartedly whispered, "and I love you, Mari. Please don't forget me,"

Truly, his dreams of marriage and happiness with Mari would forever be a dream. A dream he would remember every day for the rest of his life.

-

Hi, loves! Hope you're all doing well. I'm pretty busy with university right now but since the story is coming to an end, I would try my best to update as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 514 65
"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer lightly. His anger issues are worse compar...
218K 3.5K 41
! Disclaimer! THIS STORY INCLUDES MANY MATURE SCENES, so please read at your own risk. And yes, there is an age gap. PLSSS vote if you enjoy chapte...
398K 23.7K 50
All her life she had rules set for her, what she can and what she cannot do. What to expect and what not. The right things were the ones her father...
566 50 22
After her parents die unexpectedly, Sarah learns she has inherited an old farm that has been neglected for years. She is determined to make it a wor...