~ DIRTY MIND ~- A Haikyuu OC...

By Ezi_Ezi

Shinigami Washitakeo had just lost everything. His mother, who was brutally beaten to death in front of his e... More

- Running Away -
- Reunion -
- Volleyball...? -
- Number 8 -
- Kinda Cute Though -
- Danger -
- The Demolisher -
- Trash Can ShowDown -
- In Play -
- Fuck Me -
- Money?... -
- Funeral -
- Mother -
- One More Moment -
- Final Rest -
- First Name Basis -
- Deal -
- Like This Forever -
- Crush Them -
- Focus Focus Focus -
- Outsiders -
- Clearing One's Mind -
- A/N -
- Raging Storm -
- Switching Focus -
- What A Show -
- He Waits -
- A/N -
- Waking -
- A Silent Hall -
- Someone New -
A/N - I'm your mommy now
- Opposing Thoughts -
- Sleepy Kisses -
- First Steps To Healing -
- Haitus -
This has to stop.
- Two Hearts -
- Snapshot -
- Ding! -
- Spend The Night -
- A/N -
- Colliding Desires -
THANK YOU!!
A/N - Tagged
~ Attack Of The Owl ~

- Tokyo? -

2K 97 21
By Ezi_Ezi

I'm Back Baby!! And for now, there will be a new chapter every MONDAY!!

Also, this story is almost at 14K holy shit- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

{*≧∀≦}

Enjoy the chapter!!

- - - 

"You're...going to Tokyo?" Sugawara slowly set the cup of coffee in his hands down on the table when his brain processed what had just left Shinigami's mouth. He tiled his head to the side, narrowing his eyes at the second year who slid the last pancake onto a plate. "Why?"

"I just...need some time to think." Placing the two plates of pancakes down, Shinigami lowered himself into the seat across from the third year. "A lot happened in a short period of time, so I think it would be best for me to take a break from...everything." Sugawara frowned but nodded along.

He didn't like the idea of being away from Shinigami right after they had made up, but the last thing he wanted to do was force him to stay when he didn't want to. Still, Sugawara wanted to be near Shinigami longer, to be the only one that gets the male's love and affection.

Staring down at his food, Sugawara began to pick at it with the fork, unaware of the face he was currently making.

Carefully examining Sugawara's expression, Shinigami gulped. His grip on the utensil tightened.

'This is exactly why I need to leave for a while...'

Breakfast was eaten in silence.

- - -

Shinigami offered to walk Sugawara home, worried about the smaller male's body, but the setter insisted that he would be alight on his own. With the whole apartment to himself, it gave Shinigami time to reflect on what happened yesterday night.

It wasn't as if he didn't enjoy it. In fact, the sex was quite refreshing. With all the stress of moving and the problems left in America, it was reliving. But now with his mind cleared, Shinigami regretted a lot.

He wasn't ready to get into anything, especially not with a teammate. He knew that, and yet he made the mistake of getting attached.

Dropping onto the couch, feeling too emotionally exhausted to do much cleaning, Shinigami leaned back to get comfortable. The silence in the apartment was haunting. Just an hour ago someone else was here, with him.

Shinigami frowned, rubbing his face with one hand.

'I'm so fucking pathetic...Sugawara was here and yet...I feel calmer alone...' Dragging his hand down his face, he stared up at the ceiling, eyes emotionless. 'I need to get my shit together...'

He forced himself to get up and go pack for the three day trip to Tokyo. The trip had been a spontaneous decision, but when he thought and planned it out more, the idea of leaving Miyagi for a while felt oh so needed.

After that night, Shinigami just wanted to leave and clear his mind a little. Everything felt clouded, and questions swirled around in his mind endlessly. But there was one thing keeping him rooted in Miyagi. The only thing- or should I say, person, who was keeping his mentality intact.

Wakatoshi Ushijima.

Thinking about the ace made a pit of guilt blossom in Shinigami's chest. He felt dirty. After kissing his childhood best friend, days later he goes and sleeps with his upperclassman. It was disgusting. In his mind he kept on repeating to himself that he regretted what had happened, but never could he say it out loud.

'I'm just running away again,' Growling, Shinigami shoved the last article of clothing he was bringing along into the small suitcase.

Once locking and rolling the suitcase to the front door, he headed back to his bedroom to take a nap. One thing he learned from a teacher in America was that when the going get's tough, just sleep it off and get back up again.

There was just one last thing to do before he could pass out just yet.

Unlocking his phone, Shinigami scrolled through the few contacts he actually saved (he gets a lot of numbers but never saves them), he stopped on the contact with the name 'Pussy Cat'. Chuckling at the name like some 5th grader who just learned the word penis, he opened up the message board.

To: Pussy Cat

From: Daddy Delicious

Hey, I'm heading to Tokyo for a few days, you know any cheap hotels I can crash at?

About to set his phone down since it was the middle of the day and the other person would be in class, he was surprised when they immediately texted back.

Pussy Cat :From

Daddy Delicious :To

What?!! You're coming to Tokyo??? When?

Tomorrow.

Should get there around 8 to 9.

No way! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!?!

Cuz I just bought the tickets this morning.

Dumbass smh.

Also, shouldn't you be in class?

Screw that this is far more important

I'm picking you up at the station tomorrow

and you'll be staying at my place

Hey wait no, who said I'll do as you say?

...

Pweeeesseeee?

My parents left on a business trip, so I'm all aloneeee!

It's so borrrinnnnngggg

But you have that Nekoma team to look after, and weren't you telling me about that tall Russian guy? Shouldn't you be training him?

Ugh, I don't wanna.

Wait back up don't distract me!

hehe caught me.

alright, I'll stay at your place

but only because I'm broke af right now and I'd rather not have to sleep in a cheap love hotel

I mean we can go to one if you wanna handsome ;)

Shinigami snorted, rolling his eyes. It had been a while now since he had exchanged numbers with Kuroo, but ever since then, the two have been texting each other whenever they got the chance or got bored. Most of the time memes were shared, and tea spilled. There was also the occasional flirting, but nothing ever got actually romantic, which Shinigami was thankful for.

Kuroo had to be one of the only people in Japan who really knew what kind of situation he was in. Sure the cat man didn't know everything, since not all the information was released to the public, but he knew most of the story.

He never put pressure on Shinigami about anything relationship-related and devoted his time to helping the male heal. It was all baby steps, and it made Shinigami feel a lot more comfortable with him than his own teammates at the moment.

I'd tie you to the bed and make you watch Cat's the movie if you bring me to a place like that.

Oh come on that's a cinematic masterpiece!

You disgusting slug of society.

In a classroom somewhere in Tokyo, Kuroo had to press a hand over his mouth to avoid laughing. If he did, the teacher would surely notice and take his phone away, which was the last thing he wanted at that moment.

Still, releasing a small snort, Kuroo gazed fondly down at the screen. He didn't have any romantic feelings towards Shinigami, but he did care for the male.

If I was a slug would you still love me??

...

I'd surround you with salt and watch you

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝓅 𝑒 𝓇 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Kuroo snorted, instantly slapping his hand over his mouth and nose.

"Kuroo-san, is there something you'd like to add to the discussion?" The teacher at the front of the class said, glaring at the third year darkly. Shivering, he stiffly shook his head. "Good, see me after class." A few of his classmates snickered as he groaned, slumping back in his chair.

Fucking hell why'd you have to make me laugh I got called out by Mrs.Bitch

What kind of name is that for a teacher?

Actually wait no I totally understand

I pray for you

Thank you

If I survive I'll text you later about tomorrow

Alrighty, see ya Kurbro

Back at'cha Shibro

Switching the phone off, Shinigami yawned, setting it back on the nightstand. Snuggling into his sheets, he released a long sigh.

'Yeah...a nice long nap will do me good...Aizawa Sensei was right...' 

- - - 

Hehe I'm back bois. God summer school was absolutely balls, and I'm so happy I can finally find the time to work on this story again!! Also, I'm thinking about making the chapters a bit shorter than I used to, but publish a bit more regularly like I do with 'Stargazing'. I'm also working on another story, but atm I've hit a small hill with that one so for now I'm most likely going to be focusing on this story and Stargazing. 

I'll try that for a bit and see how it goes, so if that is the case, expect the next chapter next Monday! 

And we bout to get the Tokyo squad up in here hell yee. 

And I dunno why but I just wanted to add Aizawa in here, I thought it'd be a bit funny. 

OH! Also, if you wanna follow my insta, its @ thyanimebean. I do some art stuff there, and it's be fun to talk to some of you!! The account is my lil secret from my irl friends and stuff. 

じゃあ、また

Ezi Ezi <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
114K 911 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...