Animals (Alucard Love Story)

By So_Kawaii_Tya

Alisis Alexandra, or Alice is what Seras likes to call her, was your ordinary nurse working for one of the ho... More

A Callout
Meeting The New Crew
The First Mission
An Assassin Part 1
An Assassin Part 2
The Woman Who Fell In Love With Alucard
The Funeral Part 1
The Funeral Part 2
The Funeral Part 3
A Shallow Memory
Attack on Hellsing Part 1
Attack on Hellsing Part 2
The Reunion; The Battle To Save London Part 1
Metamorphosis; The Battle To Save London Part 2
Betrayal; The Battle To Save London Part 3
A Vampires Lullaby; The Battle To Save London Part 4
Disappear; The Battle To Save London Part 5
Final Battle; My Little Animal
Disclaimer And More

Father Anderson

5.3K 152 30
By So_Kawaii_Tya

     "Take the shot, Ms. Alexandra." Walter demanded as I was pointing the gun at a deer.

     "Walter this is hard," I lowered my gun, "I actually love animals."

    "I know but you have to kill in order to eat." He said.

    I wanted to cry, but he is right. The deer looked me in the eyes as it was begging for its life. It looked at me and I looked at it, I raised my gun. We had a sad stare down.

    I lowered my gun and my head, "I can't Walter."

    He raised my gun back up, "If you don't kill it it'll run away." He pulled the lever and shot it. It fell to the ground. I was wining at the poor site.

    "Wuaaaaaaahaaaa! Walter, why?" I said holding the dead deer.

    "Stop your wining, its death was for a great cause." He demanded.

    "You're so cruel and mean," I said sniffling.

     Walter made me carry the dead animal on my shoulders, it was very heavy. We made it back to the mansion and saw Integra. She had a cigar in her mouth as usual with her arms folded across her chest.

     "Where have you two been?" She demanded an answer.

     "Walter and I were out hunting. Well killing. It was horrible." I exclaimed.

     Walter shrugged, "We have to eat dinner right?"

     "You all have been gone for five hours."

     "My apologies, it was Ms. Alexandra who kept me busy.  I was showing her how I hunt for food." Walter bowed in forgiveness.

     I turned with the animal in my arms, snobbing at Walter. He smiled.

    "Well Bishop Maxwell is coming over, prepare the dinner. We have business to attend to." She said while walking away.

    "Well shall we?" Walter said.

    He walked us to the kitchen and told me to lay the deer on the cutting table.

    I cracked my neck, "Fyooo!"

    Walter turned around with a big knife in his hand smiling, "Would you like to see how your meals are so delicious? "

     "No thank you." I said while walking away.

    I was walking to my room when...

     "ALLLIIICCCCE!!" Seras yelled running up and fell on top of me.

    "Seras?"

    "Guess what?" She asked smiling.

    "What?"

    "Captain Bernadette asked me out for a night of the town!" She excitingly said.

    "Really?" I started to get happy.

    "Yes! But I need your help."

    "With what?"

    She grabbed my hand and dragged me into her room. It was really gloomy but it smelled nice. This was first time I've seen her room.

     "Help me, what should I wear?" She asked showing me a dress.

    "Seras it's up to you. If you want to wear a dress then do so. You shouldn't go based off what other people say." I said.

    "So don't show much, but also don't show too little?"

    I facepalmed myself, "Seras, I just said..."

    "I think you should wear the spaghetti straps," Integra inputs as she walks by the room.

    Awkward!

    It was time for Seras's date, she and Bernadette waved good bye as they got into the car. I was so proud of her taking up on Bernadettes failed attempts to ask her out. They were such a cute couple. I went back inside since it was about to rain and sat at the dinner table. I bit down on the chewy tender meat and realized...THIS IS THAT DEER THAT WALTER KILLED!!! Alucard walked in.

     "Where's that policewoman?" He asked.

     "She's out with Bernadette."

    He sat on the other end of the table, "Out? What is..out?"

    "What going out, it's just a time when you and your special someone goes out for the night and have fun. You know, go out to a restaurant and watch a movie, or do something else." I explained.

   "Huh?" He looked fascinated with my meaning of a date.

    Bishop Maxwell got out of the car and looked at the estate. He smelled the air and stretched. Someone else got out of the car.

     "Bishop Maxwell, how are you?" Integra said as she was waiting with Walter holding an umbrella over her head.

    "Quite alright, it's nice to see you keep your estate clean and dead free." He said twirling the front of his hair.

    "Quite...Father Anderson."

    "Integra." His accent says.

    "Do you mind if we take this meeting else where?" Maxwell asked.

    "Do you not like my manor?" She asked.

    "It reeks of vampires." He said holding his nose.

   "Fine, Walter."

   "Yes ma'am." He walked her to the car.

   They walked into the car, Anderson stayed.

   "Anderson. Come on." Maxwell demanded.

   "I think I would like to stay." He said.

  "Don't be absurd, let's go."

   "I said, I'm staying." His voice got husky.

   "Anderson. Please..."

   "Let him stay. Do not destroy my mansion, heed my warning." Integra demanded.

    Anderson smiled, "I won't make any promises."

   Integra rolled her window up and they drove off. Anderson was walking, trying to find Alucard. Alucard had his attention on me, as I kept trying to explain what a date was. He then grabbed my hands and picked me up, he walked us over to the window and opened it.

   "Umm. Alucard? What are you doing?" I said staring four stories down from the manor.

    "I want you to show me what this going out to the night of the town." He said.

   I held him tighter trying not to fall, "ALUCARD!!! AAAAAAAH!!"

     Alucard jumped into the forest and landed on his feet. I was shivering at what I just experienced. How terrifying. I was relieved about us not breaking our necks and loosened my grip on his jacket.

    "Huh, why would you do that?" I scolded.

    "It's not over right, we didn't eat dinner." Alucard said.

   "Wait, what!?" I said as Alucard started running so fast threw the foggy forest my grip became tighter on his jacket.

    He chuckled at my horrible screams and my eyelids almost touched the back of my head while he's running. My grip turned into me wrapping my arms around him. We automatically stopped, Alucard put me down and hid me behind him, he held on to my hand. I looked around him and saw a blonde haired green eyed man. His smile touched ear to ear, swords formed into a cross. Who is this man?

     "There you are, ya bloody heathen." He said.

    "Father Anderson." He said as he pulled his guns out, letting go of my hand.

    Anderson?

     "What ya hiding behind ya there?" Anderson asked. I jerked.

     Alucard chuckled. I looked up at him as his arm was guarding me.

     "You find me funny?" Anderson asked.

     "Oh. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing because of the nurses face." He responded.

     Me?

     "So that's who you're hiding? I can't believe a bloody heathen like you would even try to protect..." He paused, "Oh, wait. Is that nurse your dinner?"

     I cringed. Dinner?

     "No you have it wrong, she is my lady, that I'm taking out on the night of the town." He said which made me feel nice and flustered.

     "A bloody heathen has a lady? I've never heard that one in the book. Can heathens like you even feel care for someone?" Anderson said.

    "Yes, it can be possible to care for someone. Even fall in love." Alucard replied.

    This made Anderson think of me as a target. So he charged at me, Alucard jumped in the way and stop his blades from reaching me. I cringed and Alucard took me to some shrubs far away from he and Andersons battle.

     "You can open your eyes." I did. "Stay here, I will come back for you and we will finish our night of the town."

   "Uh huh," I said.

   He was about to fight until I grabbed his hand and rubbed my heek against. I was giving him luck and smiled, he smiled back and took off. He and Anderson began their battle, I was trying to remember this Father Anderson. I was thinking long and hard. I remember! Alucard was shooting at Anderson and Anderson was dodging each one. He threw a sword at Alucard and hit him in the left side of his chest. Alucard kept shooting.

     Father Anderson, I remember, Integra told me about him and Alucard fighting once before. I believe after the Valentines attacked the manor in hopes of killing her and Alucard was the event. Anderson cut his head off but somehow he was able to put himself back together. He also put Seras in a lot of trouble, I can't underestimate him one bit. He's stronger than what he looks.

    "I was made to kill you vampire!" Anderson said.

     "You have told me once before!"

     They punched each other in the jaws. Then Alucard shot Anderson in his jaw twice, but Anderson caught it with his teeth.  Anderson threw a few of his swords into Alucard, causing him to bleed a lot. Alucard became slower in his offense, he tried shooting him but he dodged. Anderson caught up to him and started slashing Alucard all over his body. He took a final blow and threw multiple swords into Alucards body, he was loosing a lot of blood.

     "Never seen this much blood in a long time." Alucard said as he fell to one knee looking at his bloody hand.

     Seras was watching Bernadette eat but then sensed something. She sniffed the air then stood up in her pretty spaghetti straped, knee length dress. Bernadette stopped eating.

     "What's the matter, Seras?" He asked.

     "My master's in trouble." Her eyes turned red.

    "Calm down, I'm sure Alisis as it covered." He continued eating.

    She sat back down, "I hope you're right." Alice please save master.

    I felt something was going wrong, so I got up and trailed Alucards scent. Alucard was down on his knees and Anderson was standing above him holding his sword horizontally. He seems like he was murmuring an incantation, no bible scriptures, may be a prayer? I saw him in trouble and ran to his aid. Anderson was about to stab him until I ran in front of Alucard and taking the hit to the back. I fell on to Alucard to shield him from Anderson.

     "No more." I managed to get out.

    "What do you think you're doing woman?" He said as he kept slashing my back, trying to get to Alucard, his blew were burning me. What kind of priest is he?

    "I said no more!!" I screeched as a crater appeared under Alucard and I.

    "What the.." he looked at the crater. "What kind of heathen?"

    I turned, barely being able to stand, and looked at him, my green eyes glowing in the fog. Anderson bagged away, "what are you?"

     "You will not hurt him, not while I'm here, nor ever."

    "Alice." Seras whispered worried.

    "What was that Mer Chere?"

    "Nothing." She said as they were walking around town, with each others arms linked.

    Anderson and I had a deadily stare down at each other.

    "You don't know what that thing you are protecting is, so just get out of the way." He tried to hit me and Alucard again with the sword.

    I grabbed Alucards gun and shot Anderson in his chest. He stumbled backwards. Why is he still standing? I put the gun in my chest and decided to fight hand to hand with him.

    "You're a brave one, winch." He held his swords up.

    I charged, he swung his sword, I dodged and kicked him in his chest making him fling back into a tree breaking it. Then I jumped as high as I could and smashed my knee into his neck. I thought for sure I broke it. In the time spared I took his blades out of Alucard and threw his arm over my neck and rested him on my shoulder. I tried to get us far away from him as possible, just to be safe I shot him in the head. We were running. How pathetic. We came to a stop in front of this big oak tree, I laid Alucard against the tree. He was almost unconscious.

     My vision, is blurry.

    "Alucard. Alucard!" I yelled while sitting in front of him out of breath.

    My name? Is she calling...my name?

    "I have medicine,  if you take one then..."

   "Your medicine won't work on me. I haven't seen this mch of my blood in ages." He said.

    "Ohh vampire! Winch?!" Anderson said walking around with his swords.

   "Dammit!" I scuffed. "He won't die!" I said as I turned around unable to stand.

    Alucard leaned on my shoulder and brought me closer to him.

   "This is a rather dyer situation, I need to heal by feeding off blood." His cold breath said as it tickled my neck.

    He wants my blood? I chuckled then it started to hurt.

    "I see, you want my blood?"

   "I only need a little bit..."

    I unbuttoned my shirt almost exposing my cleavage. I laid on Alucards chest. "Do it, you've earned it." I said as I laid my head in Alucards hand.

     He laughed, "Finally."

     He licked my neck, I was embarrassed and flustered. It felt nice, he wasn't so rough like I'd dream of it. His fangs slowly sank in my neck, my eyes widen, I was about to moan aloud until Alucard covered my mouth. I was blushing hard, it felt astonishing. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!! He embraced my body closer and closer, squeezing me until my chest almost pops out. It must've tasted great to him. He stopped and took his fangs out.

     He smiled, "That wasn't so bad now was it?" He laid my head on the ground softly. "Your blood was rather rich and fine. I've never tasted blood that fine, your body has never been defiled."

    I lifted myself buttoning my shirt back. "Of course, I would never let anyone do such things to me." Blushing was all I did.

    "Where are you, ya bloody spawn of satan?"

    "Right here...Anderson." Alucard said walking towards him.

    "Ah, you healed yourself ya bloody heathen." He pointed his sword at Alucards neck.

    "That's enough! Anderson!" A husky voice said.

   They both looked up and saw Maxwell and Integra.

    "Anderson, you did not destroy my mansion therefore you may go home with your life." Integra said smoking a cigar. "Alucard, we're leaving now."

    "Yes ma'am." Alucard came to the oak cheek. He was about to have Walter to tend to my wounds, but they were already healed. I was still awake but sitting there, I pushed my power to its limit. Alucard picked me up. He looked unhappy.

    "What's the matter, Alucard?" I had to ask.

   "Because of Anderson,  we didn't get to finish our night out." He said looking straight ahead.

   I hugged him tightly, "It's alright, there's always a next time." I said giggling. He blushed.

    We made it back before Seras and Bernadette. He took me to the front entry of my room.

    "I think my legs are fine now." I tried telling him.

    "I don't want to put you down just yet." He said.

   He took me to my bed and laid me down. He climbed on top of me and snatched my shirt open, exposing some of my breasts.

    "Alucard?!" I yelled.

    "How does having eternal life sound?" He aske looking me deeply in the eyes.

    "I..I don't know. I think it sounds nice now, but I know some of you vampires are miserable with your lives. Some of you actually want to die because it's not fun being eternal, you've basically already did everything in your life...." I was stopped by Alucards passionate kiss. His cold lips became lukewarm with my warm lips. He laid his head on my breasts.

    "I love the warmth of a human, especially your hearts warmth, Alisis." He said smiling. "I was careless about my word choice. I don't what I would do if you were to die." He smothered his face in my breasts,  I was blushing. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I cannot hear your heart beat."

    I hugged him tightly. My count.

   My door slammed opened, it was Seras and Bernadette. Seras ran to Alucard and I, she basically clotheslines us. She was crying.

   "I smelt blood, and I thought my master was dying!!" Then I smelt Alices blood and I thought she was dying. I thought I'd loose you two!! I'm glad to see that you both are okay!!" She broke down.

    I pat her back, "It's alright, Seras."

   "No it's not!" She then started hugging me and crushing my bones, baring her face in my chest.

   "Seras, you're destroying my bones." She hugged me tighter, I was pushing her face. "SERAS! LET ME GOOO! SERAAAAAAAAS! MY RIBS!"

   "Seras I think you actually killed her." Bernadette teased.

   "Huh?" She looked at me dangling from her arms. "Oh no! Alice I am so sorry!" She still was hugging.

   "Mer chere, please!" Bernadette tried to help.

   There's no hope for me, I'm actually going to die and it'll be her fault.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 691 12
No life king going give up finding his mate sir integra told him there signed of ghouls headed in at a high school him and police girl going on...
15K 465 20
Integra has felt deeper feelings for Alucard, that she has not be able to express. She is bent on keeping control of herself, her emotions and her ac...
2.3K 57 11
Anastasia, Alucard's original partner from centuries back. After having been contracted to the US by Hellsing, she has been away from her partner. Bu...
5.3K 258 9
Vampires exist. It is the duty of Hellsing, an organization sponsored by the British government, to hide that frightening fact and protect the blissf...