All I ever wanted

By aikexoxi

"I know we broke up, but.., " he whispers in my ear, trailing his finger lightly along my arm. He places a so... More

Characters asethetic / Author's note
1. SENIOR YEAR
2. New Friends
3. The party
4. Cheerleaders
5. New Family
6. Mornings
7. The ride
8. The new girl
9. Double date
11. Missed kisses
12. Confusion
13. Gunshot
14. Gray's Pov- Anger
15. Beach party invite
16. Drunken kisses
17. Volleyball
18. Hickey
19. Confession
20. Caught
21. Shocking news
22. Gray's Pov- Oath
23. Secrets
24. Open up
25. Adore you
26. Pool party
27. An unexpected turn of events
28. Nail Polish
29. Too late
30. Secrets of the past
31. Starbucks
32. Unexpected
33. Fight for her
34. Sacrifice
35. Safe Place
36. Family in Friends
37. Girlfriend
38. Hit Back
39. Out
40. You and I
41. Chaos
42. Shock
43. Hurt
44. Heartbreak
45. Fear
46. Jaws of Death
47. Hospital Arguments
48. Fight Back
49. If only
50. Death
51. Taste of her lips.
52. Awake
53. The spy
54. Sabrina
55.One step ahead
56. Underground.
57. Luca's
58. Acceptance letters
59. Gender reveal
60. Insatiable
61. Unforgettable
62. One last time

10. Realization

26.1K 997 330
By aikexoxi

~song of the day~
  Sorry, blame it on me - Akon

I crept back to my seat and try to avoid Gray and Amy for the rest of the night. Suddenly, the pee I couldn't control found its way back to my abdomen.

"That was quick," Luca comments when I sit back.

"Bathroom queue," I lie, looking straight at the screen and avoiding his stare. Thankfully, he shrugs and returns his attention back to the movie.

Paying attention to the rest of the movie was impossible as the image of Gray making out with Amy replayed in my head. I internally cursed myself for feeling this way and cursed myself some more for being unable to control how I felt.

A few minutes later, the movie ends, Luca and I headed out. We see Gray and Amy waiting for us outside the theatre.

"How was it, " Luca asks them with a grin.

"Really good, " Amy giggled, holding Gray's hand and peering at him through her lashes. I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly what she meant.

Gray stares at me intently, his brows furrowed as he examined my face. "What?" I snap at him and he shakes his head before looking away.

"Do you guys want to grab dinner," Amy asks. "I know a really good restaurant that's just down the street."

Luca turns to me. "You down?"

I nod my head and link arms with him, determined to make most of the date. He's perfect to help get my mind off Gray. He's good looking, kind and funny.

We walk out with Gray and Amy next to us. Amy was giggling and whispering to Gray, making him chuckle. I bite my lower lips angrily. Why did they affect me so much?

"Oh shit," Luca suddenly curses, tapping his jean pocket. "I think I left my AirPods in the cinema."

"Well, go get it. I'll be in the car," I say and he hands me his keys. I watch him head back into the mall before turning my attention back to the parking lot.

It was dark and I couldn't see it properly. I use glasses, but hardly wear them because I felt they made me look unattractive. I refuse to wear contact lenses either because I could never find one in my actual hazel brown eyes shade.

I squint and try to find Luca's dark Blue Toyota Prius. "Can you remember where it was parked?" Gray asks.

"If I remember where it was parked, would I be looking for it?" I snap.

A bright light suddenly flashes in my direction and a car comes speeding towards me. "Kelch," Gray yells and pulls me away, minutes before the car passes a few inches from where we stand. What the fuck was that?

"God, use your glasses would you?" Gray snaps angrily. Why was he getting mad at me? It was the driver's fault.

"Why are you yelling at me?"

"You almost got killed!"

The car that almost hit me suddenly reverses and parks a few feet away from us. Two huge guys get out. I couldn't see them well due to their car lights, but I could tell one had a cigarette in his hand.

"Fucks shit," Gray swears and grabs my hand. He pushes me behind him swiftly. "Walk away. The both of you," He says, in a firm tone.

"Gray?"

"Walk away now," He growls, his voice holding so much authority.

"Let's go," Amy chokes, pulling me in the other direction. I could tell she was scared of the men coming our way, but I wasn't about to leave Gray. The men were coming closer and I fear they might actually do something to him this time.

From Gray's attitude, I already knew who the uninvited guests were. Their faces became clearer the nearer they became.

There's only one thing that comes to mind when I see Bape masks. The Cagers.

Gray turns his head slightly and sees that we were still there. "Please, Kelch, " He pleads in a softer tone.

I swallow the lump in my throat and nod, turning my head to walk away with Amy. Part of me wanted to run back to him, but I knew there was nothing I could do to save him.

Luca! I could go get Luca to come and help him. I turn back and see one of the guys, punching Gray's shoulder harshly. These people were brutal and I can't help but wonder how Gray got tangled up with them.

"Go get Luca," I say to Amy and head back towards Gray.

"What are you doing?" She spits, grabbing my arms.

"Can't you see they are hurting him? I need to do something to stall time while you go get Luca or someone who could help," I reply with urgency.

She fiddles with her feet uncertainly before nodding her head and running into the mall. I turn and see the guy still hitting Gray's shoulder. He was hitting the same spot, his punches getting harder with each one.

I cringe knowing that must hurt a lot. I ransacked my brain for a way to grab their attention. Bringing out my phone, I walked closer, not too close, but close enough for them to here me talk.

I bring my phone to my ear. "Hello, 911. I'd like to report an assault," I began and waited for a moment. "Yes. Two adult men are beating up a high school student," I say.

The guys turn their attention to me and I wave at them, giving them a sweet smile. Gray turns to look at me, his eyes holding a dark angry expression. I look away from him and turn my attention back to the men.

"How do they look like?" I say into my phone. I had dialed Fawn's number and was ignoring everything else she was asking.

"One is white, while the other is kinda Hispanic, I think," I stroke my chin and walked towards one of them. "Are you Hispanic?" I ask him and just he stares at me as if I was crazy.

"Dove what are you talking about," Fawn asks in a panicked tone.

"He's not replying to me but I think he's Hispanic. We are at the Brassey Mall and-," I said looking around. My phone was suddenly kicked away from my hand, and I freeze in fear. My confidence suddenly drains as I stare at the guy who just kicked my phone from my ear.

Gray immediately walks in between us, standing directly in front of me. "Leave her out of this," He growls, his back tensing as he stares the guy down.

The guy looked a bit taken aback by Gray's demeanor, but he quickly regains his composure. "What's your name, princess?" He tilts his head to look at me.

"Jessica," I lie.

"Shut the fuck up, would you?" Gray snaps at me angrily. I pressed my lips together in a firm line, realizing this is probably not the time for my sarcasm.

"Is she your girlfriend?" He asks with a smirk.

"I barely know her. I just don't want the innocent to get hurt because of me," Gray replies, clenching his fists. 

The guy studies Gray before turning his attention back to me and back to Gray. He chuckled bitterly and pointed a finger at Gray. "You, Cub, have always been a terrible liar."

I hear footsteps coming behind us followed by Luca's voice. "What's going on here?" He asks, in an authoritative tone. I wonder why guys hid this side of their voice. I personally found this tone sexy af.

The second guy immediately walks up to the first and they stare at Luca before staring back at Gray. "Seems like you've got company today," one grits his teeth, acknowledging Luca.

"Pick up when we call next tine would you," the other nods at Gray before they both walked away.

After they get into their car and drive off, Gray visibly relaxes and turns to look at me with concern. "Are you okay?" He asked, his eyes roaming around my face.

I nod and punch his shoulder lightly. He winces in pain and I scoff. He seemed to be taking the guy's hits without flinching, but he winces at my small punch. "You've got to see a doctor for that," I say.

"It'll be fine. You need to get home," He says and grabs my hand. Luca places a hand on Gray's arm before he could lead me towards his car.

"She came with me and she'll leave with me," Luca states in a firm tone, staring Gray down. I swear these guys have a hate-love relationship.

Sometimes they act like best friends, other times they act like they can't stand each. They both engage in a staring contest, glaring at each other.

I sigh and pull my hand away from Gray and interlock my fingers with Luca. "Let's go," I say, dragging Luca away, trying to ignore Gray's piercing stare.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Watermelon Sugar!!"

"High!"

"Watermelon sugar!"

"High!"

It's Friday night. Fawn and I are dressing up for Amy's party. We are in my room blasting Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles from the speaker Fawn brought over.

I'm straightening Fawn's hair, while she holds a brush as we continue our private concert. My room door suddenly opens and Gray appears at the doorway, shirtless with his headphones around his neck.

"Turn down the music," He groans in a low raspy voice, but we just ignore him.

"I just wanna taste you. I just wanna taste you," I sang on, staring at Gray with a smirk on my lips. I immediately clasp my hands over my mouth when I realize what my words mean.

"Again," Gray smirks, and I raised a confused brow. "You just wanna taste me. Again," He teases, and I roll my eyes. I wanted to come up with a sassy comment, but his shirtless body was rendering me senseless. My eyes trail down his washboard abs to the line where-

"My eyes are up here Kelch," He says smugly, raising an eyebrow mischievously.

A blush crept up my face and I run a hand through my hair. "Get out," I push him out.

I close the door behind me and Fawn turns down the music. She looks at me with dramatic expression. "Is this how he walks around the house. God, I think I got pregnant just from staring at him," She giggles, biting down on her lower lips.

I scoff and direct her to sit. We were running extremely late for the party. There's a fine line between being fashionably late and extremely late.

We finish dressing up and we stare at each other in the mirror. "I think we look hot," Fawn giggles hugging my shoulders.

I'd love to describe our outfits, but I think it's better to show you.

My outfit

Fawn's outfit

Fawn drives us to Amy's house and we pull up to the driveway. As usual, there are a bunch of kids sprawl on the lawn. Why would you go to a party and get drunk first?

We walk past the kids and red solo cups on the lawn on our way to Amy's house. Some horny kids whistle as we walk by and I throw them the middle finger.

Perverted idiots. Mind my language.

We walk into the house and everywhere is filled with sweaty students, dancing, drinking, and smoking. I look around, searching for Amy or someone I know. At parties like this, there's always a reserved area where the most popular students party.

"Gotta pee," I whisper in Fawn's ear and she nods. I walk down the hallway, in search of the restroom. I see one and quickly walk in.

I stop halfway my mouth agape when I see two people engaged in a full-on make-out session.  Two guys to be exact. One was Elliot, while the other was someone I'd never expect.

••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 3K 50
⚑caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚑ all the graphics in this book are m...
1.4K 61 17
I took a step back looking at kate warily. " Wh-what are you doing?" " Just want to have a bit of fun.... if you know what I mean" Kate takes purpose...
7.3M 190K 44
When Charlotte agrees to fake date bad boy Mason to make her best friend and secret crush, Ben, jealous, she thinks it will be a simple arrangement...
32.4K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...